nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
E-mail earlier today from 18650batterystore.com, they have restocked on Molicell batts, 18650 P26A for $4.99, P27A for $5.99, P42A for $6.99. Shipping on my order at about $27.50 was just under $6.50. Code WELCOMEBACK knocks 5% off as well.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Porch goers
snowin here too, bummer, I want spring

May be an image of grass, tree, sky and text that says 'I am not interested in fighting, hating, blaming or being petty with whatever remaining time I have on this earth. I just want to Live, Love, be Loved... and be at Peace. Science of Positivity'

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I could probably manage a mud angel, but then I'd need help getting up out of the mud. Hubbs might just leave me there! :cry: :cuss2: :kickbutt:
Mom told me, when I was young, I would love to play in the mud and make mud pies. Though, she never did tell me what I do with the mud pies, hmmm.:question:
I could go for a dip in the mud, lol. But, I think my Guy would join me ;) :)
My mom also told me...I would gather up quite a few rolly pollies, knock on the door, show her them and than smash them in my hands.
I asked her "Did you take me to a child psychologist?" She answered No. Me: weren't you afraid of me becoming a bug killer? She laughed and said No.
She was right, only kill bugs in the home, but I do capture Daddy Longlegs in a jar and release them outdoors.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ALERT ALERT Breaking News
Snow Angel Missing

The wind was too windy and didn't leave enough in one spot that would've been usable in the front yard. But, of course in the backyard where the doggies take care of their business there was :gaah: No Thank you, lol.
Maybe next time or next season...

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Mom told me, when I was young, I would love to play in the mud and make mud pies. Though, she never did tell me what I do with the mud pies, hmmm.:question:
I could go for a dip in the mud, lol. But, I think my Guy would join me ;) :)
My mom also told me...I would gather up quite a few rolly pollies, knock on the door, show her them and than smash them in my hands.
I asked her "Did you take me to a child psychologist?" She answered No. Me: weren't you afraid of me becoming a bug killer? She laughed and said No.
She was right, only kill bugs in the home, but I do capture Daddy Longlegs in a jar and release them outdoors.

nothing wrong with playing in the mud ;):slowclap:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Having one for Amber.............

View attachment 191441

I just might as well, maybe only a rum & coke though. Not got any lime. It's weekend I can enjoy a drink and warm & fuzzy. Besides can toast to all that are gone on.

A good few to miss, Amber included. Shoot, still missing "Spanky". Good having a bud remind you, "keep going, you always do."

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just might as well, maybe only a rum & coke though. Not got any lime. It's weekend I can enjoy a drink and warm & fuzzy. Besides can toast to all that are gone on.

A good few to miss, Amber included. Shoot, still missing "Spanky". Good having a bud remind you, "keep going, you always do."
Thank you Steve
For Amber

May be an image of text that says 'LAM NOT MOVED BY THE WORLD FORMY FORMYFATHER FATHER IS WITHME& GOES/BEFOREME IDO NOT FEAR BECAUSE Daughtat I AM A of King the HOLY HOLE BIBLE''LAM NOT MOVED BY THE WORLD FORMY FORMYFATHER FATHER IS WITHME& GOES/BEFOREME IDO NOT FEAR BECAUSE Daughtat I AM A of King the HOLY HOLE BIBLE'

My Friend and I were talking and he really got into my Jack and Ginger but also liked Jack and Coke. So I made one and as I was pouring it I thought of @Amber Petti and shed a tear for our old friend who is in Heaven. I can't Tag her without shedding a tear because it is such a waste to lose someone so young. Thank You for remembering her because those we love live in our Hearts and Memories. She is always in my thoughts on the Back Patio because she was supposed to come and have Drinks and Dinner.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My Friend and I were talking and he really got into my Jack and Ginger but also liked Jack and Coke. So I made one and as I was pouring it I thought of @Amber Petti and shed a tear for our old friend who is in Heaven. I can't Tag her without shedding a tear because it is such a waste to lose someone so young. Thank You for remembering her because those we love live in our Hearts and Memories. She is always in my thoughts on the Back Patio because she was supposed to come and have Drinks and Dinner.

A tragic loss, just heartbreaking, and especially to her two young boys.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A tragic loss, just heartbreaking, and especially to her two young boys.

Why am I having a Hard Time Tagging her user name? If I try to, it comes up with another Amber but if I put it in complete it comes up? At first I thought her account was closed.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Hank F. Spankman

That seems to work. That's "Spanky" I was talking about.

Didn't get my drink tonight. Might tomorrow. Then again, we're supposed to be getting 3-6 inches of snow, too. We might not get out.

Used to like Jack, and Jim. Put two fifths of Jack 9 down one night. I wasn't doing any real mixing, just Jack out of the bottle. Used to drink a bit sure.

That night I was playing poker with a guy who was home on leave from Marines. Wound up just pitching back. He finally passed out. I near carried him over to the bunk house and dropped him into a rack.

Next morning he he swore I had slipped him something. *chuckles* Poor boy just couldn't handle the booze. Wound up back in the main house being a guest. Woke up in a bed with his brother, an Army sniper. *smh*

Me and him looked at one another as we had woken wrapped up around each other. We grinned, neither of us asked the white elephant. Didn't matter to either of us. He figured he was too beat from a red eye to get home. I was dog tired too. If anything did happen so what? If not, so what? Went out with him to hunt.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Me yesterday after video doctor visit. Doctor had discussed my having a lesion in my heel.

Me: Torn cartilage is making ankle tight. There was something different w/ the heel and that got Kevin curious. It's name is legion. smh I'm doomed, possessed even.

Wife: smh Lesion not legion.

Me: All Greek to me, ... grin

A few weeks ago she told me, that I was talking like Dean off of Supernatural. As many times as we keep re-watching the series it's no wonder. I laugh at her and tell her she ought to not enjoy such a campy show. She fusses it's not campy. A minute into the show, pure campy. *chuckles*

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s an adventure out there! Had an 8 AM automotive appointment about five miles from the house. Took 25 minutes to get wife’s car ready to go (15 minutes to get in through frozen shut doors). Had to help clear Oak Ridge Hwy of a fallen tree to get there slightly late but the main strip there is without power so they couldn’t do anything (no power, phones, computer, etc.). Got back and loaded up for the trash/recycle facility run and of course they were closed. Got back home, unloaded, and took truck for it’s service appointment at 10:30. They still don’t have power. Got home and shoveled drive best that I could. Not so fun or productive morning so far.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It’s an adventure out there! Had an 8 AM automotive appointment about five miles from the house. Took 25 minutes to get wife’s car ready to go (15 minutes to get in through frozen shut doors). Had to help clear Oak Ridge Hwy of a fallen tree to get there slightly late but the main strip there is without power so they couldn’t do anything (no power, phones, computer, etc.). Got back and loaded up for the trash/recycle facility run and of course they were closed. Got back home, unloaded, and took truck for it’s service appointment at 10:30. They still don’t have power. Got home and shoveled drive best that I could. Not so fun or productive morning so far.
Ugh. Sounds like you're in the database as well.

"Who do we give a crappy day to, today?" ... "Oh how about this one!"

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Why am I having a Hard Time Tagging her user name? If I try to, it comes up with another Amber but if I put it in complete it comes up? At first I thought her account was closed.

I've tried this and asked one of the admins to as well. Neither of us is sure why her member definition is behaving this way, but it is consistent for the three of us. If anyone figures it out, I will pass along the explanation to you.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mom told me, when I was young, I would love to play in the mud and make mud pies.
Good memories... my sister would save the empty pot pie tins and fill them with mud, then "bake" them in the sun. She would actually eat some too. So I pulled a prank on her... made some chocolate milk (with "plaster of paris" in it) After awhile, I got super worried and confessed to mom. She said sis would be OK just maybe really constipated. It really cured me of doing things like that.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Great day here in Cali. High in the upper 70's after dealing with single digits in MN this week. It's going to be in the 70's all week and I'm home all week. I sat out on the patio and vaped while the dog checked out all the smells in the yard. Now it's time to sip a few fingers of bourbon.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Out to do laundry later. May be lots more I could write, will not though. Often better to use dog logic.

"Can I eat it?" No.
"Can I play with it?" No.
"Piss on it and walk away."

A lot going on which warrants using that line of thinking. Suffice to say that for many of us the world we thought we knew is now, upside down, backwards, even more totally absurd.

Bit of a how goes it here. A fellow I know from work is selling his trailer in a trailer park. He's asking well under $20,000 yet still enough to deter me and wife from outright buying. She had me message him asking if he'd take 25% down & rent to buy. Unfortunately, he's in a pinch and needs to sell outright. Told him we understood.

Still looking, grinding out progression bit by bit. That's all people can do, hope and keep trying to move forward. Let the record play. It's at least something routine.

"My FU Gunk is strong this morning. There is no power in the 'verse stronger. My feet will not be removed, a.k.a. I will not be de-feet-ed."

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Better late than never
Had a bad day here this today too.
Cuttin up veggies to juice this mornin and whacked my finger all the way to the bone, of corse it needed stiches, whole mornin spent there :facepalm: and the rest of the day followed suit:rolleyes:
Soooo I decided
:hug: So sorry that happened to you :hug: take good care of your finger and hope today will be a better day for you :blowkiss:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I miss Amber so deeply. I think of her and her two boys everyday. Also worry how her husband and his parents are going to speak of her to their children.
When my brothers ex wife died, none of us have spoken bad of her to their son. He went through enough living with her that he doesn't need to be reminded. If he ever wants to know more, hopefully, he will ask, but until that day comes our mouths are shut.
Love you @Amber Petti

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @ccrules I see many likes from you so feel Free to join in the camaraderie we enjoy on the Porches~! Remember it is not only for Coffee Addicts, it is for anyone~! It is a place to relax, unload and vent when you need to.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @ccrules I see many likes from you so feel Free to join in the camaraderie we enjoy on the Porches~! Remember it is not only for Coffee Addicts, it is for anyone~! It is a place to relax, unload and vent when you need to.
Hey Steve, Hope all is well. I have been lurking a bit here and there but that's about it. Still vaping and can't imagine starting a day without a large cup to start my day. The peeps here were/are always great ! Will start saying hi with my next coffee.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had a bathroom stall door fall into my arms today. The hinge caps made of cheap plastic popped. Bottom hinge pin then dropped out. It come seemingly on cue. I shifted and set the door against the wall opposing the stall. Reported it to the school's secretary. She put in a "work order" for the maintenance crew. Most excitement of my day and it wasn't even.

VU Sponsors