ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
cat-bunny.gif

Where has @DaBunny been?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, back home. Figure might pass out in a little. Lady I'm standing in for, her husband had a second heart attack after his stroke. They need him moved to another facility to do his heart operation.

Plausible she may not be returning back for a while. Need to wait on the board to call regarding tomorrow. This week was only to have been Mon-Wed, got extended to today ... looks like more extension coming.

Don't mind to work, happy to have it. Do not care that it seems at someone else's misfortune. I'm trying to not think of it like that. Rather I'm being of service to a fine worker who says I do her proud.

Ah, better get my dog.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So @Rhianne got back to my email~!

Hey, Steve.
I’m okay, thanks. I dislocated my shoulder in a fall and I was laid up for a few weeks. It’s still painful but it’s healing. How’s things with you? I’ll try to stop by VU, but I haven’t been online very much lately. It’s too hard to type!
I’m hoping to be okay by Easter. Who knows, though.
Diane :hug::hug:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I was screaming Expletives when I had to do it but it was well worth it because it felt so much better afterwards. I don't need someone who thinks they know my body to put it back in place I can do it myself~!

Omg, I can't believe you don't pass out doing that. I nearly passed out when docs set my arm, and that was after they had given me tons of local anesthetic.

Shoulders are apparently slow to heal, anyway. My husband has needed rotator cuff surgery for years, but he never had it because of the recovery time - something like 18 to 24 months! Now he's retired and has been resting his shoulders for the past five years or so, and he rarely complains about it any more. Chalk up one for retirement!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Omg, I can't believe you don't pass out doing that. I nearly passed out when docs set my arm, and that was after they had given me tons of local anesthetic.

Shoulders are apparently slow to heal, anyway. My husband has needed rotator cuff surgery for years, but he never had it because of the recovery time - something like 18 to 24 months! Now he's retired and has been resting his shoulders for the past five years or so, and he rarely complains about it any more. Chalk up one for retirement!

Yeah one time I dislocated my shoulder and could not raise my arm. I did what Mel did in Lethal Weapon and it hurt like all holy hell but after I stopped cursing I could raise my arm~! Was a bit tender for a few days but no Workers Comp Claim or Doctor Visits to Satisfy the Gooberment Dumbasses.

VU Sponsors