Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
d4afbb2e16c7abf6c684f7f09f52f72b.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Needed a Cocktail Table for my Hammock so I made one out a Tree Stump.

View attachment 195413View attachment 195414

It is the perfect height when in the Hammock.
Nice !!
We made end tables and coffee table out of Black Lucas, they were beautiful ! Gave them all away to a friend that needed them.
Enjoy the relaxation !

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nice !!
We made end tables and coffee table out of Black Lucas, they were beautiful ! Gave them all away to a friend that needed them.
Enjoy the relaxation !

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Because I heard I need more of them, it is in my head now. I might have to go where I got the wood to see if there is a larger Diameter piece to make more~!

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope you are all doing well... even with heat (and multiple sprinkler/pvc nightmares) two here at home and another I'm helping an elderly friend with (his situation is different... no way shut off the water to the leak, he is 92 years old and has to turn off the main valve to the house... no way to shower, flush the toilet or do dishes) His situation is priority... ours are just sprinkler issues we can deal with later.
No power outs yet (but I think our AC fried... good thing is my nephew that also lives here is a HVAC guy)
Tomorrow blocking off the leak for our elderly friend so he can have water for everyday stuff... we have a "swamp cooler" so getting by for now. At least the humidity is lower.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So it finally happened yesterday at 5:00 PM... power outage for 3 hours. No AC, no evap cooler, no fans... no fun!
Good news is this morning I took care of our elderly friend's water leak (for now) Plugged it off so at least he has water to the rest of the house :) Still have to deal with our sprinkler system leak (but we just watered the front lawn with a hose) I can't find the dang pvc pipe... it's been years and nobody remembers where it is (and we have heavy clay full of tree roots)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Going to have <sarcasm>fun</sarcasm> about 10 AM here. Need to get help from wife's bro-in-law to put up a new ceiling fan. We're supposed to work together. Likely, I'll just step out of his way.

Standard 8ft high ceilings are "just" a little too high for me work effectively. Can use a stool yet that often leads to being crammed over the work at odd angles. As if I'm all together mechanically dexterous enough anyway.

Swatted a wasp yesterday on the old ceiling fan's light. The light shot. The fan is at least ten years old. Wife dropped $30 at wally world, got a new one. She said bearings had gone on the old one, it was needing replaced.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning and TGIF!!! Just wish it was payday Friday.

Wouldn't you love to have a paycheck, just one, that you could keep for yourself and your family? I sure could go somewhere right now, if I could find someplace cool to go.

Last weekend I made our reservations for next March at the little motel where we stay in Florida. This will be our third time going there. March is a perfect time to go - the manatees are still up in the rivers and bays off the Gulf, because the water in the Gulf is still a little too cold for them. I love going to see the manatees. Maybe we'll have another airboat ride this time, too. I can hardly wait.

Here's the place (won't be to everybody's taste, but those of us who like it, tend to visit over and over again). It's "old Florida," so to speak, but has been pretty well maintained and actually has been renovated several times because of flooding. It sits right on King's Bay, and hurricanes several times have pushed storm surges up the river into the bay and right over the banks into most of the hotels and motels in Crystal River. Hasn't been that long since it last happened.

Well, I can't get the link to work. If you're interested, take a look at www.kingsbaylodge.com. You might have to actually key the website URL - for me, even that last link doesn't work, but it may be because I'm going through a VPN.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last night while Mom and I were sitting in the backyard after dinner lightening struck the school or a transformer behind the house. Such a LOUD Bang I almost tossed my phone and it scared the shit out of Mom she was shaking~! Power Outage for about 2 hours.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Many of you like coffee ( me too) and post things about needing coffee to wake up (and otherwise function) Oh yes... that's me (need 2 cups) First cup (have not even taken a sip) don't look at me, don't talk to me' and don't be surprised if you attempt either I will lash out at you. Before I vaped, people would try to talk to me when I just got out of bed (I would not respond... just hold up my cup of coffee and my smoke (yuck) Then it was the same but I would hold up my coffee and my vape. Don't F with me (I seriously don't want any interaction until the second cup) That's why I love your memes.
Funny thing is 2 hours later, the coffee kicks in and I can't stop talking (really confuses people)

VU Sponsors