ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
good-morning-happy-tuesday.gif

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No sitting out on the patio vaping this weekend... 😤
Sitting yes (no choice) sweating yes. I have been secretly vaping in my room.
If push comes to shove, soak a tee-shirt with cold water, wring it out and try to find a fan (or breeze)
I have a large ceiling fan in my room (it helps so much!) if it ever stopped working all I can say is this:
Oh well... tried to find the big fan shut down scene from Total Recall but no go (if you have seen the movie you know)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Off for VA in a bit. We're boarding Shrek. He gets own vacation. Looking forward to seeing mom. We went air B&B route instead of the original planned cabin. It's saving money and puts us closer home.

Well y'all run er slow.

Hope you have a great visit with Mom!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So it's supposed to be super hot... but it's the week-end so don't have to do any chores outside. The good news is my nephew (he is a HVAC guy but has been so busy lately) tested our AC a couple of days ago and it seems to be fine! It felt so nice after a couple weeks of relying on just the "swamp cooler". We were afraid to run the AC until he tested it. Not looking forward to next week though.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
High of 110 deg F today. As of 7 PM yesterday, everyone's internet went down. Went to a grocery store today and they said "cash only" (seems to be a wide spread thing) Just praying that the power doesn't go out.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope you have a great visit with Mom!
It was a great one for sure. :)

My youngest brother, "Grasshopper" is living with her and he has his girl. His daughter went to the judge and said she wanted to live with her daddy. In VA if over 13 a child can choose. She is 14.

Learned they got a "bad crew" making and running some "bad" medicine across the road from them. Spoke with a trusted friend. He lives next door. If there's trouble he'll help Grasshopper. Me & trusted friend used to get into and out of all kinds of trouble growing up.

Well, chilling here at home or what passes for it currently. We're off tomorrow yet. Be good to sleep in our bed tonight. :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I feel like I need a new avatar... going to use the one I had on "the other forum".
Otay....What is this "Other Forum"?
I've seen other posts that speak of this mysterious "Other Forum" but have no idea what you all are speaking of.
Maybe, it's two different "Other Forums" ....I don't know :huh: :question:
Could it be ECF :question:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Otay....What is this "Other Forum"?
I've seen other posts that speak of this mysterious "Other Forum" but have no idea what you all are speaking of.
Maybe, it's two different "Other Forums" ....I don't know :huh: :question:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

That might partially be it. Folks afraid to say ECF over here because saying Vaping Underground on ECF gets you banned. They might think saying ECF gets you banned here.

*makes note to self to not mention the unnameable forum here, it woulds cause all here to go to it ... ponders how he even could mention it since it has no name, ... wanders along pondering navel lint*

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That might partially be it. Folks afraid to say ECF over here because saying Vaping Underground on ECF gets you banned. They might think saying ECF gets you banned here.

*makes note to self to not mention the unnameable forum here, it woulds cause all here to go to it ... ponders how he even could mention it since it has no name, ... wanders along pondering navel lint*

That is so retarded1 about ECF~! Same bunch of Class Wipes over there with the rabid dog getting wood from his admin powers. Closes so many threads because they go off topic or get stagnant.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
look under my user name... might give you a clue.
I'm not afraid to mention ECF (in fact I loved that forum for years... an everyone loved me) It was really only a few people that messed with me (and seemed to know how to get me pissed off at the right time... they attacked me personally) I posted about this on the thread "have you ever been banned..." I'll post a link but basically, two or three people did me in... I was considered a hero on ECF. Always helping newbies (would go out of my way to resolve an issue... often finding the solution nobody else figured out)
It's all good... have moved on and hope to continue having good times here on VU.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Closes so many threads because they go off topic or get stagnant.
Not sure I have remained on topic more than two minutes. ;) :D :p

Got justification though. Born with brain damage and yes, sure the sweeter leaves didn't help cognition. Besides it is easy to get me distracted, lost, confused. These are all my natural and most beloved states to be in. :) "If it ain't snafu, fubar it up and tell 'em Magic Mist says eff 'em if they can't take a joke." ... "Too Late."

We were talking about uses of those pool noodles, correct? We're using some to hold our mattress in place on a frame. I've used them as insulation for water pipes. Yep, handy things pool noodles, ..

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We were talking about uses of those pool noodles, correct? We're using some to hold our mattress in place on a frame. I've used them as insulation for water pipes. Yep, handy things pool noodles, ..
no worries... we were talking everything and nothing all at once (it's a lyric from a song)
They have those at the dollar store... yes, very handy for all sorts of stuff.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors