Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
300 words shy of 3k words. The way that I'm writing a fresh story means 3k is a section. There are 5 sections to each of 4 acts. I needed to break, as this new story is quite obviously a horror genre story. It had gotten oh so dark, and I promise it is also oh so good. Yep, um, erm, needed to get out of my skull and story to breathe a bit.

How about them new French guys on that sports team? Oh, never mind, I'm thinking about something else, now. You know? LED lights really save energy. They're worth it to use.

Yep, and don't worry about the electrical infra-structure that's nearly a hundred years old. Nobody minds that an EMP strike could decimate it. No, not an issue at all.

Damn, burnt my toast again. Ha!

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So last night while cooking dinner I got distracted and knocked my Mod off the counter. The Mother of Pearl covers fly off and I could only find one. I have been searching since last night with No Luck. This morning I decided it must be under or behind the Fridge or Stove so I pulled them out. After cleaning the floor and looking everywhere just before I pushed the fridge back in I said to myself it has to be under here~! I got a thin piece of wood and started swiping the under the fridge and heard a click~! It was stuck to the bottom of it in the tightest space imaginable. But I found it and have a cleaner floor for the effort~!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some of us do not have that Luxury~!

Oh, I know and dislike having that as a luxury. Although, I have to use that really hard stuff to muster on weekdays. You don't go to a local bodega and buy a can, or six-pack of self-discipline.

I use that and act a boss, telling myself to write for at least six out of eight hours a day shift. The other two hours is one of lunch, and another doing market research, looking at writing / revision advice.

Then, I have an extra couple of hours before "work" that I push me to look for other work, such as a regular j.o.b.. Plus, I got all the "nothing" to do in keeping house. Sometimes that takes me an hour, hour and a half.

Interesting. Did not realize how busy I keep myself, despite not working. Me not working? Likely one of the greatest misnomers you'll find.

Got to run to her parents in Ripley. She has to do up her mom's medicines, as if her sister who lives with them cannot. No, run Christy 90 minutes out the way, 45 minute drive down and 45 back. *smh*

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was just in the backyard gluing a Post Hole Digger handle and shelling my beans from last year that I saved for seeds.

Sounds like some nice, peaceful things to do on a chilly Sunday morning.

Are you still getting snow? We actually had some this morning, first time this year that it's actually covered the ground. Then the sleet started. But it's above freezing now, so everything is beginning to melt.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like some nice, peaceful things to do on a chilly Sunday morning.

Are you still getting snow? We actually had some this morning, first time this year that it's actually covered the ground. Then the sleet started. But it's above freezing now, so everything is beginning to melt.

We had 2 little snows and a little bit the other morning that never made it to the ground~! 50°F here today~!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It was 23 this morning....Do I Do i Do I....win a prize for it being the coldest :teehee:
It makes it hard to wanna go outside and sand on the dresser, so I don't and wait :wait: till it warms up to at least 32. Gives me time to do the stuff inside that needs to get done.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

VU Sponsors