Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have to wait until close to 10AM to go to the store because that is when they open. I better check they have it in stock still before I go. See brain is slowly getting in gear~! LMAO

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I start my day with a full pot every morning. 1st cup is extra strong and then I add a little more water for the second perk.

cd8a5119-0170-4eb1-8c20-e5df80f447a0_1.ccba9945d1cc4ed3c784814021bb0928.jpeg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I go to Staples and they didn't have the HDMI cable I wanted which the Online Price was $10.99 but in the store was more than double. So I had to buy a slightly shorter HDMI Cable and the price on the shelf was $36.99~! So since I had shown them the price was 2-3 times less for the one I wanted the Manager printed out the Online Price and I got a $36 Cable for $9~! What a rip off with store prices 3-4 times higher. Always bring a printout of the Online Price because the Stores have to match it~!

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LoL I had an Priv M17 that I got when I first started vaping again, and the tank wouldn’t go back together when I changed the coil. It could’ve been me, but it only happened with that one tank.

But I bought all the Smok I had at my ciggie guy’s, and they could’ve been clones or returns etc. He told me he bought them from some guy who stopped by the store and asked him. :smh:
Had trouble with smok tanks-the gasket under sliding tops kept getting jammed up,then out of nowhere the tanks wouldn't stay together. new o-ring did nothing-they had to go----- Have never had a problem with coils or mods-still use both

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have never had a problem with coils or mods-still use both

Yeah with all the factory coils I have used I have never gotten a dud like so many people complain about. And the ones who say you save money with building cracks me up. My last coils final cost was 6¢ with shipping and I got almost 7,000 puffs. Even though I have wire and cotton and some RDA/RTA/RDTA's I would rather be vaping than screwing around. Sure now and then I will build something because I am bored but that is rare.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So I go to Staples and they didn't have the HDMI cable I wanted which the Online Price was $10.99 but in the store was more than double. So I had to buy a slightly shorter HDMI Cable and the price on the shelf was $36.99~! So since I had shown them the price was 2-3 times less for the one I wanted the Manager printed out the Online Price and I got a $36 Cable for $9~! What a rip off with store prices 3-4 times higher. Always bring a printout of the Online Price because the Stores have to match it~!

That’s so cool. I’m glad you told me. Thanks, Steve!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Had trouble with smok tanks-the gasket under sliding tops kept getting jammed up,then out of nowhere the tanks wouldn't stay together. new o-ring did nothing-they had to go----- Have never had a problem with coils or mods-still use both

That’s what happened! It vaped fine until I took it apart. Then for the life of me, it wouldn’t go back together. I put it away and a while back I tried it again, and no go. Now I know it’s not just me. I ended up chucking the tank.

I’d try a mod from them, since my Nord AIO 22 is okay. I’m way more careful with it, since an AIO 19 and another 22 died though. But an external battery one would be okay, I think.

How ya doing, CC? :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That’s the way to shop! Lol

Remember most stores have a price match guarantee so they have to give you their own Online price~! I once had a manager not want to give it to me so I drove home ordered it online for 1 hour pick up and when I went back to the store I gave the manager a good piece of my mind. Then when I got home I called the corporate number and reported him~! Told the company you almost lost a customer. They sent me a coupon for $20 off my next purchase.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s what happened! It vaped fine until I took it apart. Then for the life of me, it wouldn’t go back together. I put it away and a while back I tried it again, and no go. Now I know it’s not just me. I ended up chucking the tank.

I’d try a mod from them, since my Nord AIO 22 is okay. I’m way more careful with it, since an AIO 19 and another 22 died though. But an external battery one would be okay, I think.

How ya doing, CC? :)
Doing well-thank you. Those tanks got to be a pain. Would clean and dry-replace orings-put together and ok-put juice in-slide the top closed and the tank would just slide off the base- what a mess-ick. sad but true. Did you see the voice control smok mod ? I've gotten really lazy but really??

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Baby Beasts have a flat washer on the slide to fill, No O-Rings.
trouble was with the oval washer/gasket under the slide-edges would come up a bit-then catch and rip-the ovals had a slight raise on edges(I believe they upgraded this and now have replacements) and the O-rings were where the glass connected to base and top.They just stopped holding tank together.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Only problem I have ever had with a Baby Beast was it floods when not in use. But I also I the use X4 coils so lots of room for it to leak through.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only problem I have ever had with a Baby Beast was it floods when not in use. But I also I the use X4 coils so lots of room for it to leak through.
I use those in cerburus, haven't had a problem-yet-have one that's been sitting with air vents closed, will have to try it

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just getting ready for the Final game of the NFL Regular Season and what an End to a disappointing Season with so many meaningful games~! Dam I am tired but what a day of Football. Can't wait for the Playoffs and then the Super Bowl~! Planning the food already. LMFAO

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn the weather outside if nasty~! I had to swap out a MAF Sensor in my truck to return for warranty and leaning against the bumper my legs got wet and I feel like I fell in 42° F water~! BRRRRR

Last edited:

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn the weather outside if nasty~! I had to swap out a MAF Sensor in my truck to return for warranty and leaning against the bumper my legs got wet and I feel like I feel in 42° F water~! BRRRRR
same here in ne pa-procrastinated everything possible that had to be done by today to today. Its a nice mix of rain,sleet,with some freezing rain thrown in. So Ill be thing of you later as I zip around. Yep-payback from above-

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
same here in ne pa-procrastinated everything possible that had to be done by today to today. Its a nice mix of rain,sleet,with some freezing rain thrown in. So Ill be thing of you later as I zip around. Yep-payback from above-
Where in ne pa, if I may ask? I was born in the poconos and grew up there, moved to Bethlehem and now live in Jersey.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where in ne pa, if I may ask? I was born in the poconos and grew up there, moved to Bethlehem and now live in Jersey.
Cool!! I'm north of Scranton in Benton twp.I was born in/on Long Island-lived in jersey for 5yrs-have been in pa for over 50yrs.Have been in my house here for almost 30yrs. Love the poconos Where in jersey are you?

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Cool!! I'm north of Scranton in Benton twp.I was born in/on Long Island-lived in jersey for 5yrs-have been in pa for over 50yrs.Have been in my house here for almost 30yrs. Love the poconos Where in jersey are you?
Phillipsburg currently. Probably gonna move to alpha or pohat. I used to live in Scranton at one point too!

VU Sponsors