Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We haven't even planned anything yet. May just watch The Irishman and have dinner.

That’s basically what we’re going to do. I don’t even watch the ball drop! I’m going to try to make something nice to eat that’s simple. Prolly a good omelette. Plus, we may have a bottle of something.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That’s basically what we’re going to do. I don’t even watch the ball drop!

Yeah, the Dick Clark Rocking New Year isn't what it used to be and we usually just put it on for the Ball Drop. But last year my Sweetie got really upset because she misses her Mom. We used to spend New years with her since Dominic died and she got sick. Many years it was just us 3 for it so I will just be there for my Sweetie and do whatever she wants.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, the Dick Clark Rocking New Year isn't what it used to be and we usually just put it on for the Ball Drop. But last year my Sweetie got really upset because she misses her Mom. We used to spend New years with her since Dominic died and she got sick. Many years it was just us 3 for it so I will just be there for my Sweetie and do whatever she wants.

Have a good time anyway. At least you ha e happy memories to fall back on, and that’s the best thing to have. :hug:

Yum, I just had some soppressatta, it’s sweet Italian salami. So delicious!

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
aww- you're a good man Charlie brown--I mean steve

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He really is. He does a LOT for other people.

Hey, CC. Hope you’re doing well. My Berkshire order came today, so I’ll be Celebrating soon! :teehee:
I'm ok-car-eh(I'll go to the" pissed off" thread for that. Hope you enjoy their product as much as I do. Isn't the Berkshire bunny cute?? I have fun with those stickers-sticking them in random places-

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm ok-car-eh(I'll go to the" pissed off" thread for that. Hope you enjoy their product as much as I do. Isn't the Berkshire bunny cute?? I have fun with those stickers-sticking them in random places-

I love their presentation! It’s low key but very nice. I’ll let you know but the smell is amazing. The bunny is cute!

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't find the thread- but went out for the first time since tues-came out of library to find someone hit my driver side rear corner cracking the bumper.,and didn't leave a freaking note!!!! I've only had it for 2+ months and it didn't have a scratch. Not 100% sure if it happened tues at my last stop or today-I am pissed though.Have to report it tomorrow,get estimate,rental while repairing, etc etc,etc.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Couldn't find the thread- but went out for the first time since tues-came out of library to find someone hit my driver side rear corner cracking the bumper.,and didn't leave a freaking note!!!! I've only had it for 2+ months and it didn't have a scratch. Not 100% sure if it happened tues at my last stop or today-I am pissed though.Have to report it tomorrow,get estimate,rental while repairing, etc etc,etc.

You need one of these~! The Parking Mode records if someone hits you when your out of the vehicle~!

1559574916_IMG_1194759.jpg

Transcend DrivePro 550 Overview
The DrivePro 550 from Transcend is a dual-lens dash camera equipped with a 2.4" color LCD screen. This dash cam is capable of capturing the road ahead of you, along with the interior of your vehicle. The front camera captures 1080p resolution video at 30 fps, and the 180° rotatable rear lens captures 720p video. Four IR LEDs on the rear provide night vision functionality, enabling recording even in complete darkness. The front lens has a 160° diagonal field of view, while the rear lens has a 110° diagonal field of view.

This dash cam features lane departure warnings, forward collision warnings, headlight reminders, and driver fatigue alerts to help keep you alert and safe while driving. In the event of a collision, a G-sensor will begin emergency recording and will prevent overwriting of the recorded footage after the collision. The built-in LiPo battery ensures that power to the dash cam is uninterrupted, enabling the device to capture footage in the event of an accident or when the car engine is off.

The DrivePro App for iOS and Android allows users to save footage and view a live feed. An onboard card slot accepts microSD cards up to 128GB. A 64GB microSD card is included. A suction mount and car lighter adapter are also included.

Sony image sensor with built-in wide dynamic range
Rear camera is rotatable by 180°
MP4 video format
802.11n Wi-Fi connectivity
Built-in GPS/GLONASS receiver for geotagging videos and images
Heads-up display shows current speed and driver safety alerts
DrivePro Toolbox software to find videos using file name, recording date, group categories, and GPS coordinates
Parking mode and time-lapse video recording available with an external power supply (sold separately)
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, 8 & 10, OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later, Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later, iOS, and Android

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had a Road Rage Incident with a PC Richards driver that I posted on their Facebook Page after I reported it to a Manager who basically yes'ed me and did nothing. Once I put it on the Web, boy did I get a reaction.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @SteveS45 -but I couldn't begin to figure it out. Hell-still using a old flip phone(bro in law just gave me an I phone-had trouble porting the # from att so he gave me a temp # . Have to wait till I get back to md to finish the set up and learn how to use.,and be able to get apps like waze. etc.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @SteveS45 -but I couldn't begin to figure it out. Hell-still using a old flip phone(bro in law just gave me an I phone-had trouble porting the # from att so he gave me a temp # . Have to wait till I get back to md to finish the set up and learn how to use.,and be able to get apps like waze. etc.

It is simple to use, just stick it to the windshield with the suction cup and plug it into the Accessory Outlet. Push power button for 3 seconds to enter parking Mode.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is simple to use, just stick it to the windshield with the suction cup and plug it into the Accessory Outlet. Push power button for 3 seconds to enter parking Mode.
I might’ve missed it too, if you hadn’t mentioned it! It looks like a nice vintage drawing. I wish I could find a coupon for them, though.
newyear20-20% off entire order. Only good thru 12/31 though.
edit-hae absolutely no idea what happened here--it's- newyear20
guess that's a no no-will try the other thread.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @Rhianne have you used your Rafale yet? Once I started using mine I don't use any other tanks.

No, it’s still in the box. I’ve got a bunch of new mods and tanks, but I’ll try them after the holidays. Have you ever used the Fire Luke tank?

I was able to get some replacement glass for the Rafale for a penny each! I still have to find a cheap deal on coils. I bought five packs at Breazy when I bought the tank, though.

How’s it going, Steve. Lobster tail sounds amazing!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have to get over to the Supermarket for frozen appetizers and desert for tonight. I was going to make Pigs in a Blanket but my Sweetie said just to buy them. Why do so much work?

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I hope your husband doesn’t get too sick, @Rhianne! Today is my hubby’s day to sleep in... but I want to wake him up so badly to help with the monster lol. My youngest nephew spent the night last night and Toby isn’t happy with having to share.

We’re having a low key New Years too. We always do. I never celebrate it. Just another day for us, but my in-laws are going out tonight.

I hope you both enjoy your night tonight!!

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
made mistake of sitting down after putting up water and feeding cat earlier-now he's fully sprawled on my lap pretending to still be asleep just daring me
to try to get up and make coffee we are both very very comfortable but it's way past time for morning jolt
Hope everyone is doing well-glad shopping was done yesterday--lamb chops and a nice bottle of red wine for dinner

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
made mistake of sitting down after putting up water and feeding cat earlier-now he's fully sprawled on my lap pretending to still be asleep just daring me
to try to get up and make coffee we are both very very comfortable but it's way past time for morning jolt
Hope everyone is doing well-glad shopping was done yesterday--lamb chops and a nice bottle of red wine for dinner
Aww I miss when my kitties would lay on my lap and get all comfy!! I had to rehome them when we got evicted and moved in to my in-laws. I miss them so badly!

your dinner sounds delicious!! Enjoy it!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have a great New Years Eve Steve, Amber, CC, AJ and Frank. And to anyone else who stops by or lurks, have an amazing New Year 2020. Hope this decade is an awesome one for you all.
giphy.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Attempted to go once a long time ago. We found a parking spot 5 blocks away and went to Benihana for dinner. The plum wine was flowing, then Saki, made it as far as the car and drove back to Staten Island and watched on TV.

Sake does get you buzzed. Lol Wow, Benihana is a blast from the past.
We went to a hibachi place in the neighborhood and were at a group table. The guy came over and started chopping and firing away. So, I said it’s like John Belushi doing Samurai Chef and the other diners didn’t get it and got pissed off, since they thought I was goofing on the chef.

VU Sponsors