Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Morning, Amber. Hope your day is going good so far. :hug::hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No wonder that women fobbed them off on you. Grr.

Hope you feel better. How’s Toby doing?
Yeah, my SIL hates my guts too because I had to be hospitalized for mental issues. Like it was her business anyway. Toby is extra cranky today, but I think he was having nightmares last night, would cry in his sleep for a second or two while still sleeping so I don’t think he slept well. So I’m being patient with him.

how are you doing today love?

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Damn her :cuss2:
Amber, go and cough on something at their home...spread the love that she shared with you
Sorry, that was really inappropriate, but thats the mean Wolfe coming out :eek:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk
Lol well she had my nephew spend the night last night and him and Toby have been playing all day together. So he’s bound to get sick and then get her sick!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, my SIL hates my guts too because I had to be hospitalized for mental issues. Like it was her business anyway. Toby is extra cranky today, but I think he was having nightmares last night, would cry in his sleep for a second or two while still sleeping so I don’t think he slept well. So I’m being patient with him.

:inlove::banana:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Why should your SIL feel differently about you? It doesn’t concern her, anyways. I hate people like that, they can keep their judgments.

I’m okay, starting slow today. Didn’t sleep really deeply last night so I’m not feeling rested. :sigh:

You’re a good mom, Amber. Forget what that woman thinks. She’s wrong!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Just Frank I just changed the 1st coil I used that we got from Eight Vape. Almost 7,000 puffs and a few times I accidentally had the MOD cranked up with high wattage and temps. I need to go back in the thread to see how many weeks ago it was but that doesn't matter it is the Puffs that count.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Why should your SIL feel differently about you? It doesn’t concern her, anyways. I hate people like that, they can keep their judgments.

I’m okay, starting slow today. Didn’t sleep really deeply last night so I’m not feeling rested. :sigh:

You’re a good mom, Amber. Forget what that woman thinks. She’s wrong!
She even convinced my husband to leave me 3 times. I was hospitalized several times for my mental health and she told him to leave me because, “I just wanted attention.”.

Im sorry you didn’t sleep well! I hope you get some rest today!

Thank you! I know I’m a good mom, now atleast. I struggled for a bit for awhile during my hospital stays, was dealing with post partum depression. But I’m all good now!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @Just Frank I just changed the 1st coil I used that we got from Eight Vape. Almost 7,000 puffs and a few times I accidentally had the MOD cranked up with high wattage and temps. I need to go back in the thread to see how many weeks ago it was but that doesn't matter it is the Puffs that count.

What mod are you using, Steve?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
She even convinced my husband to leave me 3 times. I was hospitalized several times for my mental health and she told him to leave me because, “I just wanted attention.”.

Im sorry you didn’t sleep well! I hope you get some rest today!

Thank you! I know I’m a good mom, now atleast. I struggled for a bit for awhile during my hospital stays, was dealing with post partum depression. But I’m all good now!

Fuck her! Sorry, but it’s not her business. I’m sorry your hubs is listening to her! You don’t go through something like that to get attention.

If you’re being patient with Toby today, you’re a good mom. She’s prolly jealous of you. Try to ignore her! And try not to let her hurt your feelings. It’s only her opinion, nothing more.

:hug::hug::

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Fuck her! Sorry, but it’s not her business. I’m sorry your hubs is listening to her! You don’t go through something like that to get attention.

If you’re being patient with Toby today, you’re a good mom. She’s prolly jealous of you. Try to ignore her! And try not to let her hurt your feelings. It’s only her opinion, nothing more.

:hug::hug::
Well she does have 4 kids by 4 different guys and another on the way... with another different guy. So... there’s that :teehee:

:hug:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
still using mine from way back---
oops-re: above
I had one for a couple of years. It was beat all to hell but kept working. I accidentally smashed it on asphalt, twice. It fell off of the hood of a pickup. I picked it up in a panic and dropped it again. It fell hard. It still worked for the rest of the day. I took the batteries out that night to charge them. It never turned back on.

I was sad my poor mod died. I ordered two more after that. They'be all been reliable. Idiots on the internet will have everone believe if it's a Smok mod, It'll die in two months or something. That they're all shit and will fall apart. Such bullshit, I've never had reliability issues with that brand. Their QC can't be as horrible as every Smok hater says. I probably have over 20 of their devices and none have mysteriously failed me. All you gotta do is, know WTF you're doing lol.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I had one for a couple of years. It was beat all to hell but kept working. I accidentally smashed it on asphalt, twice. It fell off of the hood of a pickup. I picked it up in a panic and dropped it again. It fell hard. It still worked for the rest of the day. I took the batteries out that night to charge them. It never turned back on.

I was sad my poor mod died. I ordered two more after that. They'be all been reliable. Idiots on the internet will have everone believe if it's a Smok mod, It'll die in two months or something. That they're all shit and will fall apart. Such bullshit, I've never had reliability issues with that brand. Their QC can't be as horrible as every Smok hater says. I probably have over 20 of their devices and none have mysteriously failed me. All you gotta do is, know WTF you're doing lol.

I had two Nord AIOs die on me, but it could’ve been the charger I was using. Also I think you’re more likely to have problems with internal batteries. The AIO that survived is still going strong. It’s actually great for an on the street stealth device.

I would get an external battery mod from them, if the price was good.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Still have mine, though relegated to the reserve stash. Paint peeled of and battery door broke from one too many drops, it still works....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As a certified klutz I will add that some mods are tougher than others, pot metal can only take so much...

I have an RX200S which I retired not because of lack of functionality but rather esthetics. I had to remove the paint and polish the metal battery cover and use a fine file to remove sharp burrs I put in it from dropping it. Repaired the battery sled with Crazy Glue 3 times also. I only had one MOD fail in all my years but that was due to a drop on Concrete not the QC. I shattered the battery door on it. But I admit it was me abusing it.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That’s so ironic and funny. Sorry, but if she was nice, I wouldn’t be snotty about it. Just ignore her attitude, she’s so wrong!

:hug::heart:
I wouldn’t be snotty about it either if she was such a psycho bitch that likes to make herself apart of other people’s lives and try to be a home wrecker for a married couple where one of them is her own blood!

she’s just not happy I think. Probably has severe self esteem issues or life choices issues. She can jump off a bridge for all I care. My husband and I would take the kids and raise them right. (I’m just being nasty, wouldn’t wish that on anyone)

:hug:

thanks for letting me rant love!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
he’s just not happy I think. Probably has severe self esteem issues or life choices issues

5 kids with 5 different guys is fucked up and she is the last person IMO who should be giving relationship or marriage advice to anyone. I bet she spends a lot of time in court trying to get her Child Support. Jeez if any of these Baby Daddies spent the Holidays with their kids it would require one of them to rent the VFW for all the people? Sorry I may sound mean or nasty but 5 kids different fathers? Have this biotch's tubes tied~!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
5 kids with 5 different guys is fucked up and she is the last person IMO who should be giving relationship or marriage advice to anyone. I bet she spends a lot of time in court trying to get her Child Support. Jeez if any of these Baby Daddies spent the Holidays with their kids it would require one of them to rent the VFW for all the people? Sorry I may sound mean or nasty but 5 kids different fathers? Have this biotch's tubes tied~!
I fully agree with you. And only one dad spends time with their daughter. All the other dads have been MIA since their birth. And only one pays child support and it’s only $10 an hour. She also lives off of the government when she’s fully able to work and also gets money from my in-laws all the time. She owes them thousands of dollars and never pays them back. Wait... I lied. Shell borrow $100 then pay it back and then ask for $300 the next week. But I’m a shitty wife and mom because I got hospitalized several times for post partum depression and other mental health related issues. :finger:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have said it for years that it isn't the QC it is the abuse~! The SMOK haters just don't admit they dropped in the toilet vooping~! LMFAO

LoL I had an Priv M17 that I got when I first started vaping again, and the tank wouldn’t go back together when I changed the coil. It could’ve been me, but it only happened with that one tank.

But I bought all the Smok I had at my ciggie guy’s, and they could’ve been clones or returns etc. He told me he bought them from some guy who stopped by the store and asked him. :smh:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King or Jedi ...

Thanks. I should see Return of the King since I like Viggo. He suits an epic story, imho. (Jedi? Lol)

So, hope you had a good holiday, Fritz. With not too much trouble making on your part! Nice to see you here.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks. I should see Return of the King since I like Viggo. He suits an epic story, imho. (Jedi? Lol)

So, hope you had a good holiday, Fritz. With not too much trouble making on your part! Nice to see you here.
No trouble making at all...just trying to get this move done.

VU Sponsors