Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You open presents on Christmas Day, Steve? Very traditional and nice! We opened ours last night but left a few for today.
It was a nice holiday at home. I know yours was awesome, too! ️

When you get older like us we don't go crazy with the gifts anymore and keep things simple. Years ago I would spend $2,000 on a Coo Coo Clock for my parents, but now keep it simple.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After all the work my legs are shot and tired from being on my feet so much and running around. Maybe I will go buy myself a new chair for my desk tomorrow with a gift card I received that is about all I have on my calendar.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Mine was good. Every Christmas Eve we do a waffle dinner. The years when we Christmas with Mom we do it here and when we go to my in laws it's at my wife's aunts. After the dinner and the sister in law and nieces left we decided to open presents. Everyone got to sleep in and then take our time making lunch. No rushing around. Nice easy day. Just go home from the Christmas at the inlaws.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Mine was good. Every Christmas Eve we do a waffle dinner. The years when we Christmas with Mom we do it here and when we go to my in laws it's at my wife's aunts. After the dinner and the sister in law and nieces left we decided to open presents. Everyone got to sleep in and then take our time making lunch. No rushing around. Nice easy day. Just go home from the Christmas at the inlaws.
Sounds nice! My nieces and nephews were all over the place like wild animals! I’m kinda happy the chaos is over with. Happy I had both my boys with me and that they enjoyed their presents. Glad your Christmas was a good one Don!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
goodmorning-73.gif

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My Christmas was filled with nieces and nephews that should’ve been on the naughty list and their mother having everyone else babysit them while she hung out in the dining room chit chatting to everyone.

but I had both my boys with me and it filled my heart!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The best Christmas Gifts I got was all the times I overheard my Mom saying............ Thank God for me because I did everything. Multiple times No Less~!

Now I am going to Staples to see about replacing my Chair because it is time for a new one.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My Christmas was filled with nieces and nephews that should’ve been on the naughty list and their mother having everyone else babysit them while she hung out in the dining room chit chatting to everyone.

but I had both my boys with me and it filled my heart!

I’m so glad you had the two boys with you! I’m sorry you got stuck with the other kids, though.
So glad this was a good Christmas for you, Amber.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The best Christmas Gifts I got was all the times I overheard my Mom saying............ Thank God for me because I did everything. Multiple times No Less~!

Now I am going to Staples to see about replacing my Chair because it is time for a new one.

You’re a great son! Hope you get a nice chair.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I’m so glad you had the two boys with you! I’m sorry you got stuck with the other kids, though.
So glad this was a good Christmas for you, Amber.
Me too! Thanks to what was given to me but all you know! My Christmas was very special this year! So grateful!

He’s so cute! You should hang up the card.
I’m putting it in a frame and hanging it on the wall! <3 Already showed him where I’m putting it!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You people talking about coffee at 3-4 in the Afternoon had me thinking of having some but I never have it after lunchtime. Went for my chair and the price they had was $10 more than the price online so I was glad I brought the print out because they matched it. Then they were trying to sell me an extended warranty so I told them it comes with a 7 year warranty read the Website~! Sitting in my new chair having a glass of Vino~!

upload_2019-12-26_18-31-8.png

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You people talking about coffee at 3-4 in the Afternoon had me thinking of having some but I never have it after lunchtime. Went for my chair and the price they had was $10 more than the price online so I was glad I brought the print out because they matched it. Then they were trying to sell me an extended warranty so I told them it comes with a 7 year warranty read the Website~! Sitting in my new chair having a glass of Vino~!

View attachment 152175
Looks nice!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well it looks like you picked out a good one!

Yeah, I must have looked at 100 chairs and found this at Staples so I went to the local store and sat my ass in it to check it out. I didn't want to buy a chair online without trying it out. Had to ride 5 miles to Manhassett because they didn't have any except for the floor display one.

VU Sponsors