Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Where Co-op city is there was once an amusement park called Freedomland. Every Friday night (or Saturday, ) we watched the Fireworks from my grandmothers porch, very special...

Wow, I’d forgotten about Co-Op City. That is pretty cool. I only got to go to Rockaway Playland when I was a kid.

If you’ve got a Red Dot, you’re on sale.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
19x2n5.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Just Frank on the first of the coils with the round bottom for the Rafale my current Puff Counter reading is 6587~! Holy shit these last and I have mixed different flavors of Tobaccos in this tank. I checked it last night and wiped a little gunk off the coil but still going strong.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just found a whole pack of coils for my Cerberus tank... was getting worried I had to buy more coils to get ready for when it dies but when I was looking for said tank to empty and clean to switch juices, I couldn’t find the tank but I found coils... so win lose. My hubby probably stole my tank.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just found a whole pack of coils for my Cerberus tank... was getting worried I had to buy more coils to get ready for when it dies but when I was looking for said tank to empty and clean to switch juices, I couldn’t find the tank but I found coils... so win lose. My hubby probably stole my tank.

That BLOWS~! Does he usually steal your stuff? Kick him in the Ass already because I know he deserves it~! All us men do on occasion...........

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That BLOWS~! Does he usually steal your stuff? Kick him in the Ass already because I know he deserves it~! All us men do on occasion...........
Yes. And never tells me. He stole my aspire avp pro pod, empties MY juice out, put his nasty tasting blood orange flavor in it that was store bought and I found it downstairs in a couch cushion where the dog sleeps. When I have a specific shelf for my juices and devices.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes. And never tells me. He stole my aspire avp pro pod, empties MY juice out, put his nasty tasting blood orange flavor in it that was store bought and I found it downstairs in a couch cushion where the dog sleeps. When I have a specific shelf for my juices and devices.

You need to boobie trap your Vape Gear and teach him a lesson. Like some 100MG straight base for a surprise.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You need to boobie trap your Vape Gear and teach him a lesson. Like some 100MG straight base for a surprise.
That actually sounds like an amazing idea! I’d film it too just for you and me. I’m looking everywhere for that tank so I can try a new flavor I made yesterday and it’s nowhere that I would’ve put it. It would’ve been in its box. Or with the coils. And it’s nowhere

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That actually sounds like an amazing idea! I’d film it too just for you and me. I’m looking everywhere for that tank so I can try a new flavor I made yesterday and it’s nowhere that I would’ve put it. It would’ve been in its box. Or with the coils. And it’s nowhere

That just isn't right that is like smoking someones last Killer Stick so they wake up to none.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That just isn't right that is like smoking someones last Killer Stick so they wake up to none.
Yes exactly. Granted I have two other tanks but they’re both being used for juices I’ve been vaping daily. That one was my spare to test new flavors or have a third to switch off of.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes exactly. Granted I have two other tanks but they’re both being used for juices I’ve been vaping daily. That one was my spare to test new flavors or have a third to switch off of.

I take it he vapes but doesn't he have his own gear? If not buy him some cheap clones so he doesn't take your stuff.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I thought he was smoking again because of the kids getting sick? Man, that so sux about your tank. You’ll need to get a tank and hide it from him. :gaah:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Just Frank on the first of the coils with the round bottom for the Rafale my current Puff Counter reading is 6587~! Holy shit these last and I have mixed different flavors of Tobaccos in this tank. I checked it last night and wiped a little gunk off the coil but still going strong.
Love it. I'm still on my first one too. It's going strong.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hope mine are like that! I bought the Rafale for a vape stash tank. Deeming is in May, so I’ve been stocking up.

Years ago the Deeming Regs caused panic and I did nothing different then. Doing nothing different now.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only difference is a few of the suppliers are gone because they panicked, but new ones came along and there will always be suppliers for my coils and gear. Do you really think the companies in Shenzhen care what the FDA does?

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I take it he vapes but doesn't he have his own gear? If not buy him some cheap clones so he doesn't take your stuff.
He has his own gear! That’s the biggest issue!
I thought he was smoking again because of the kids getting sick? Man, that so sux about your tank. You’ll need to get a tank and hide it from him. :gaah:
He went back to vaping again. And what really bothers me is he just bought himself a new tank yesterday! His old tank is sitting on the table downstairs in our rec room. But that tank is broken.

I’m also upset because I have my whole collection. I worked hard for it, most are from winning contests on here, actually only my solo I bought and my falcon king tank and my Freemax twister was my birthday present. I have all the boxes where I keep all the tools, charging cables, extra coils... etc.

I believe he borrowed my tank a few days ago when I think more on it when his broke and I swear he left it in the car... outside... in the cold...

I’m pissed... but I can’t be TOO pissed because he just let me order my Christmas present today and is letting me buy a new coat because my coats zipper broke. And he worked extra hours to supply both. So, I gotta be nice about it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The only difference is a few of the suppliers are gone because they panicked, but new ones came along and there will always be suppliers for my coils and gear. Do you really think the companies in Shenzhen care what the FDA does?

No, but it may be harder to order from them. I’d rather have some stuff squirreled away, just in case.

I’m seeing companies closing or not bothering to re stock now. After bans, I’m not so optimistic about things. But I’m not panicking either!

It seems like you’re prepared, anyways!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
He has his own gear! That’s the biggest issue!

He went back to vaping again. And what really bothers me is he just bought himself a new tank yesterday! His old tank is sitting on the table downstairs in our rec room. But that tank is broken.

I’m also upset because I have my whole collection. I worked hard for it, most are from winning contests on here, actually only my solo I bought and my falcon king tank and my Freemax twister was my birthday present. I have all the boxes where I keep all the tools, charging cables, extra coils... etc.

I believe he borrowed my tank a few days ago when I think more on it when his broke and I swear he left it in the car... outside... in the cold...

I’m pissed... but I can’t be TOO pissed because he just let me order my Christmas present today and is letting me buy a new coat because my coats zipper broke. And he worked extra hours to supply both. So, I gotta be nice about it.

Hmm, that’s a messed up situation. :sigh: Not sure what you can do. He’s got you by the wallet. It sucks!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, but it may be harder to order from them. I’d rather have some stuff squirreled away, just in case.

They are already sending parts as Glass tubes on customs declaration forms. The Chinese are way ahead of what the FDA can pull. You are worrying for nothing. I have a personal contact at my Nicotine supplier who will let me know when I should stock up. Don't let the Crommies scare you with the Sky is Falling BS.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They are already sending parts as Glass tubes on customs declaration forms. The Chinese are way ahead of what the FDA can pull. You are worrying for nothing. I have a personal contact at my Nicotine supplier who will let me know when I should stock up. Don't let the Crommies scare you with the Sky is Falling BS.

Cool, I only have a liter and a half maybe of nic. I don’t have room in my freezer anyway to store a lot of stuff. I bought a few nice mods, but I may’ve bought them anyways. Plus, some tanks I like.

Yesterday, I cleaned a tank and didn’t dry it really well. Now the mod won’t recognize the coil in it. Not sure if it’s dead for good, but I’m glad Ive got backups.

Thanks, Steve. I’m glad you live fairly close by and that we’re friendly. It helps! :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don’t have room in my freezer anyway to store a lot of stuff.

I do not store my Nicotine in the freezer, it stays in a Cardboard box in the basement where I do my mixing next to the slop sink. Never opened until I use them stays fine for years. If you open and separate it you let out the Nitrogen Gas they fill bottles with.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I do not store my Nicotine in the freezer, it stays in a Cardboard box in the basement where I do my mixing next to the slop sink. Never opened until I use them stays fine for years. If you open and separate it you let out the Nitrogen Gas they fill bottles with.

Good, they’re in a box now unopened. I was going to put the bottles in the freezer but I won’t now.

This is similar to 2016 now. Except now there’s been a bigger backlash from We Vape We Vote. Hopefully it will work in our favor.
Plus, Trump may not want to hurt the industry. He’d be killing a lot of small businesses and jobs. This could be solved by age verifying for kids. Prohibition doesn’t work, and they know it!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Frankly I think Trump will do what he does normally, that is cover his ass..S o I expect he will do as little as he can and let the states do whatever they want. So if anyone gets upset he will blame it on them... I have been stocking up on consumables but sticking with only with my favorite attys. the nice thing is that I bought quite a few Profiles and Unitys so I may have a lifetime supply.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Frankly I think Trump will do what he does normally, that is cover his ass..S o I expect he will do as little as he can and let the states do whatever they want. So if anyone gets upset he will blame it on them... I have been stocking up on consumables but sticking with only with my favorite attys. the nice thing is that I bought quite a few Profiles and Unitys so I may have a lifetime supply.

I also bought a few Wotofos. I’m not building yet, but I want to be ready if I’m SOL.
I bought a LOT of plug n play coils for my favorite tanks, because I missed a delivery and had no coils, and saw how bad it was! If they start the thing with signature delivery, it would really suck. :cry:

I’m trying not to be panicky, but I’m stashing some stuff. As long as I can afford it and it’s available, I’ll get it (if I like it.)
The nic is a pain in the wazoo for me, but I can get another liter and be good for a decade or two!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

The bad thing is that states can do bans even if they’re not going on at the federal level. That’s really scary. It’s reminds me of the civil war in a weird way.

VU Sponsors