Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Off Road is Off Road~!

I can't believe how it looks like a War Zone outside starting about half a block away. Trees snapped off at the roots or ripped out with the roots. Had to go to the GF's to pick up her Backup Alarm Batteries and charge them because she has no power. A telephone pole is snapped off with the feeder cable hanging live~! Hopefully they fix that soon.
That's awful

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Remember when Harry could have come here to live with me when you first got him? Imagine how freaking crazy he would be if I was his human? LMFAO

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Remember when Harry could have come here to live with me when you first got him? Imagine how freaking crazy he would be if I was his human? LMFAO
Crazier than he is now for sure!! He was a handful as a puppy. I have scars!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Crazier than he is now for sure!! He was a handful as a puppy. I have scars!

And he would probably be FAT~! The way I eat he would eat what I eat although it is a healthy diet I do tend to overdo the carbs~! I can picture Harry chewing on a Hot Fresh Loaf of Italian Bread fresh out of the oven on the way home from the market~!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And he would probably be FAT~! The way I eat he would eat what I eat although it is a healthy diet I do tend to overdo the carbs~! I can picture Harry chewing on a Hot Fresh Loaf of Italian Bread fresh out of the oven on the way home from the market~!
That sounds awesome! Reminds me of the fresh French bread growing up in New Orleans. You could smell it just walking by the bakeries.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
He's a good looking pup. Pitbulls aren't stubborn? LMAO! You haven't met mine. He's got the personality of an extremely spoiled 3yo child. Yes he is spoiled. My wife calls him her baby. I love dogs and have always have had a pitbull my whole adult life. I will always have atleast one until the day I die. I'm one of those people that like animals more than most people.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He's a good looking pup. Pitbulls aren't stubborn? LMAO! You haven't met mine. He's got the personality of an extremely spoiled 3yo child. Yes he is spoiled. My wife calls him her baby. I love dogs and have always have had a pitbull my whole adult life. I will always have atleast one until the day I die. I'm one of those people that like animals more than most people.
Dogs are nicer than people most of the time. I'm happy they've been in my life since I can remember.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
a18bcb83af9f879bab8efce5797f686d.jpg

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did so much running around yesterday for my GF and with No Power at her house there was NO A/C. Swapping batteries I charged for the alarm I found out you must have power for the system to initialize~! Can't just change the battery with no power so I had to grab the Booster Pack and 110 Inverter out of vehicle to power up the system. Learn something new everyday.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Went to go to the post office yesterday and blew a steel brake line on my truck. Ordered it from Lines To Go in Stainless and will have it on Tuesday.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Went to go to the post office yesterday and blew a steel brake line on my truck. Ordered it from Lines To Go in Stainless and will have it on Tuesday.
That is rare for a brake line to fail. Changing the line is easy enough. I always hate bleeding brakes. Atleast noone got hurt.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
At just after 8AM we had a power failure here which was probably due to them working in the area and needing to shut down the grid. Cleared chairs and stuff in the shed so I could get the Generator out but put it off and the power came on. During the outage I said well let me go pick up the Brake Fluid and Brakleen for when I fix the truck on Tuesday. Get there and store is dark with NO Power. Sort of a Fook Me morning today.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
At just after 8AM we had a power failure here which was probably due to them working in the area and needing to shut down the grid. Cleared chairs and stuff in the shed so I could get the Generator out but put it off and the power came on. During the outage I said well let me go pick up the Brake Fluid and Brakleen for when I fix the truck on Tuesday. Get there and store is dark with NO Power. Sort of a Fook Me morning today.
Fook Me? Was she with her twin sister Fook Yu? Lol!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
With the Power going out I was worried I would need to set up the Generator. But there was no need to worry.
Glad it all worked out. But, it sure is nice to have a back up for when the power goes out.
The electricity, for unknown reasons, flickers on off on off...grrrr...so hard on everything. Had to return the tv because of it doing that. Thankfully, it was still under warranty, and yes, it was and is on a power surge protector. :) Didn't have to pay for shipping
5bf33ff8de44c439efae775b720cefee.gif

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors