Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We got some gabapentin here yet from her shingles run. Might try it later on. Think I also have a two, three day "bug" hit. Bad sinus infection, weak, woozy. Had an accident needing a changing. Not Covid, think a mild flu maybe but not that.

*smh* Not one thing, it's six. She tells me from work she's feeling "icky". We'll muddle through I'm sure. Still nobody likes this yucky crud.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
722a948795ebff25dc1a8ec540096219.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's a quick cleaning tip for vaping. Plain vinegar and water used in a spray bottle will effective clean glass of glycerine from vapor. You can eye ball the ratio. Think 60% water and 40% vinegar will do fine. My wife uses a simple 50/50 mix. This also gets used to kill ants. Unsure if this has been addressed before. Seen it work recently, thought I'd pass it on.

Think I get some coffee, now. Get a toaster pop thing, sausage egg & cheese. Took enough medicines this morning to knock down two bull elephants in full charge. Walked a little bit ago so know I can. Yes, included a gabby for pain. Vitamin D 52,000 units, blood pressure, farsega, a seratonin inducer, generic zyrtec, blasted with nasanez, some strange cup cake looking thing which read "Eat Me". *grin* Yep doing good and medicated. *sighs* Could probably get by with just a bowl of some sweet leaf salad.

Well, get coffee afore she rouses. Y'all run 'er slow.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I keep a hand sanitizer bottle full of alcohol on my side table here, and I use it on my hands plus on any surface that gets juicy or gunky in the course of building/filling/etc. Always have paper towels and tissues at hand, so that works ok. Can't abide the smell of vinegar.

I'm having my first coffee, too. Ordered a great big box of something Amazon calls "Happy Belly" Colombian k-cups. I had set up an automatic shipment of Gevalia Colombian, but then Amazon went up $2 per box of 12 on the price, and I said, Nope. I think this Happy Belly stuff is one of Amazon's own brands. It's pretty good, but keep reading.

If y'all order much from Amazon, you might want to pay attention to what happens to the price of things that you might order more than once. I think hubbs and I have detected that they quite regularly go up on the price of things a person has bought before, then if you don't buy for a while, the price goes back down. We've seen it happen with guitar strings, vitamins, and now coffee. My Vitamin D + K2 went up almost $7, and again I said, Nope. I didn't notice when I ordered it to begin with, but it's VEGAN Vitamin D and doesn't work worth a damn, as evidenced by my recent blood work showing that I'm still low in Vitamin D.

Doc wasn't happy with me about blood work results this time. A1C is up into the range of "prediabetic," cholesterol is creeping up (though still not high enough for meds, but I wouldn't take them anyway), triglycerides are about double what they normally run. I stop eating fast food and restaurant food, for all practical purposes, and THIS happens? Lose damn near 70 pounds, and THIS? I don't even know what to say. I ordered some fish oil supplements. Now if I could just remember to take them....

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For our otherwise non-traditional marriage, we seem bound to be traditional. She is the one which orders from Amazon. I have/can and could. Prefer not traipsing around the site though feels like Wally World but more nefarious. Got valid reasoning for that feeling, I'll not print as too many eyes read.

Wife is taking a friend to work. We got laundry together before she left. I had a bowl of panacea (chicken noodle soup) and it felt good. The docs are fussing at me to go for a bland raw diet with very little meat, focus more on fruit and veggies. Drink and drink more, drink water and apparently nothing else. "If it tastes good, spit it out."

I've so little I taste anyway, person has to have some kind of enjoyment of food. Close to diabetic but not. Taking tomorrow off work if I feel about the same as today. Asked her permission. "No, I'm going to force you to go work if you can't walk or feel weak and dizzy." She told me it was fine. She knows I'm sapped out. Not sure I could muster my 50%. She says my 50% is better than another 80% do doing 100%. I'm just blech and ugh.

Got applications in for housekeeping & laundry at the hospital in P'berg. She says we might just head up there as it makes more economical sense. I'd take a little pay cut to start but soon get back to my $15 hrly, maybe better. She works up there so it would save fuel costs, storage costs. Don't want to be city but if we need to for 15 yrs, then go buy country to retire that sounds nice too. Plus I'd be FT right away, steady work. Might even get daylight shift with her.

"Sometimes, you got to do what you don't want to get what you do want." --- Her granddad

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's a quick cleaning tip for vaping. Plain vinegar and water used in a spray bottle will effective clean glass of glycerine from vapor. You can eye ball the ratio. Think 60% water and 40% vinegar will do fine. My wife uses a simple 50/50 mix. This also gets used to kill ants. Unsure if this has been addressed before. Seen it work recently, thought I'd pass it on.
I use that for everyday cleaning (bathroom sinks, ect) works great BUT do not spray that on your vape gear... spray it on a towel or paper towel and then wipe. Vinegar is acid (even diluted) and will destroy electronic parts. Alcohol works well and evaporates quickly.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
That was Last year~!
What was last year? Did they already do a series? I dont watch hbomax. I just saw the movie a few months ago.

If they did, at least i know i had a good idea unless they f***ed it up

Edit-hbo max needs to do a much better job advertising, i know everything on amazon and disney

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I used to frequent a place we could shoot the shit or just be sociable so I created this thread for those of us who need a place to unload or just relax and enjoy a vape. In the front watching the world go by or in the back listening to some good music with a friend and a cocktail~! Please keep it civil but have some enjoyment and keep it fun.
i think we all feel like that.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, so does anyone want to discuss the matrix?
If you take the red pill..., if you take the blue pill...
Yes, that was one heck of a movie (know nothing about newer versions) And yes (many many years ago I took "trips" (won't say any more about that... except maybe mention 4-way windowpane... half it and still 18 hours of pure clean... wooops... TMI) Anyway, my son was really into the original movie and this:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Porchers :wave: :hug: :blowkiss:
Usually I'm not here on Friday nights/early Saturday mornings, but wanted everyone to know.....

Thursday afternoon I was on the VU trying to find a pic of Duke that I liked and thought I had posted it , but couldn't find it. So, never posted anything. I finally found it :) later in the night, but by then didn't feel like getting back on.

It was a VERY difficult decision for us to make, but we think (pray) it was the right decision, the best for Duke and us. Thursday around 2:45pm Duke was put to Rest here at our home.

He was so miserable, we could see it in his eyes. Though, he did watch the kitties and mamma Cali play, he did enjoy watching them. But, he was just laying there day after day, his quality of life, well, there wasn't one anymore. He counted on us when he wanted/needed to do anything.

He is in no more pain....:) May he be running, playing, barking, lol, his kind of barking, and chewing on all doggie treats he can get his mouth on and enjoying being whole again.

Our Beloved Half Wolfie Half Siberian Husky....Duke :inlove:

This is the pic I was looking for....he loved going for rides :)
b1e59b33c202ef2687fa4a4d5d1d1a16.jpg

b3499a15883a5eeaf408d435afcd4f86.jpg

And, this pic because he loved snow :)
3c3097597ce0bbf9966038bd3c3e3867.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning, peoples!

@2WhiteWolves I am so sorry about your sweet furbaby, Duke. That's a big loss for you, I'm sure. It's hard to make those decisions, but it's even harder to see them suffering so. I'm wishing you peace and sweet memories.

VU Sponsors