We love cats

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_okt66wp9n21rhz81io1_1280.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of us think they're cute but have no intention of ever owning one.
Yeah what a cute kitty.... When he gets older.... I'll release him in the forest..... God dammit.....The Nerve Of Some People........

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I always thought they were cute as hell, but I could never have one, because I have a VIRULENT allergy to the detergent in their saliva. Once they came out with inexpensive 24 hr antihistamines and I found one that really worked for me (generic Zyrtec from the dollar store), that prohibition was gone and I was free to become a Cat People. And I am DELIGHTED to be one!

Andria

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always thought they were cute as hell, but I could never have one, because I have a VIRULENT allergy to the detergent in their saliva. Once they came out with inexpensive 24 hr antihistamines and I found one that really worked for me (generic Zyrtec from the dollar store), that prohibition was gone and I was free to become a Cat People. And I am DELIGHTED to be one!

Andria
They are cute....
b8b1613107cb8037900f1957676a8e66.jpg

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Heard of several people in Orlando that's what they did..... Get kicked out of the apartment and they simply release the poor cat in the woods....

Same thing happens to dogs. I've had several rescues where that happened, including one that was starved nearly to death along with her mother when their family moved out and left them behind. Still not sure how you got that from me saying some of us have no intention of owning one, though - of ANY age.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We do love cats... Why is that ?
I have found that, at least for those who choose to live with me, the more love I give them, the more they give me back. None of them is ever stuck up or acts superior with me (though often with each other, sometimes in jealousy about who gets to sit on my lap).

Here's one (Wifey named her Twinkie) that I often call Little Otter because she so frequently presents herself in this manner, asking for belly rubs (without ripping my hands to pieces). She's also the one who follows me everywhere like a puppy and talks in sentences.

100_1144.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have found that, at least for those who choose to live with me, the more love I give them, the more they give me back. None of them is ever stuck up or acts superior with me (though often with each other, sometimes in jealousy about who gets to sit on my lap).

Here's one (Wifey named her Twinkie) that I often call Little Otter because she so frequently presents herself in this manner, asking for belly rubs (without ripping my hands to pieces). She's also the one who follows me everywhere like a puppy and talks in sentences.

View attachment 76555

She's gorgeous, and adorable too!!!

Andria

VU Sponsors