Become a Patron!

What are you cooking?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like I have told many of the Porch Dwellers if you come I will cook~! Especially when you bring the Meat I will BBQ it~! My Back Patio always says Welcome~!
Maybe some day when the world is safe again, safe from Karen, safe from people wanting to shove swabs up your nose, safe from masked goons and buffoons, safe from fear, hysteria and sadness, free and open for joy, discovery and pleasure. I have to believe those days will return. For the time being, I'll be satisfied with supper club with my friends, which we do often, ever since the first lockdown of 2020, pooling our food and trying out our recipes on each other.

We have to believe. All through early 2020 and beyond, I tried to always do business with places where fear was not the prevailing sentiment. The Mexican food restaurant around the corner never required masks for people to go from the door to a table. The UPS store around the corner never said anything when I walked in unmasked. HEB, the big grocery chain in this area, never made me mask up. I only had a temperature gun aimed at me once, from March 2020 until now, when I had to renew my drivers license. I was glad to have traveled to Portugal in October of 2019, without knowing the big Coofid bogey was on its way. I dream of traveling again, being among people, learning new things.

Sunday morning musings of a bat. I always write too much.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Curry Chicken tonight. I gave the misses the option of with rice or soba noodles. She chose the noodles. I forgot to put in chick peas which I like in it though only remembered as I was eating thinking "something's missing" :facepalm: This after earlier reminding myself not to forget the chick peas.
View attachment 185926
View attachment 185927
I love a good curry, especially when the weather is chilly.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Over the years I've collected recipes for pie crusts you can make by smashing up things that are already cooked, like pretzels, vanilla wafers, crackers, etc. The only one I ever actually made was with Ritz crackers, and it was easy to smash them into crumbs because they're full of air.

Today I decided to try a ginger snap crust, and I have the headache to prove it. Ginger snaps are rock hard cookies, so if you like the idea of breaking rocks, go ahead and try it.

I filled a gallon size ziploc bag with ginger snaps and started hammering. I'm sure the neighbors wondered what I was building or demolishing, as I struck and struck, turning cookies into crumbs, crumbs into nubbins, and finally trying to strike through every single nubbin. I lifted the bag to turn it over and strike on the other side, and noticed crumbs on the counter. My hammer had breached the bag. I carefully lifted the bag, put it inside another baggie, and kept banging away. The neighbors dogs howled. Bang bang! "Aaaaaarrrrooooooooooooooo, ar ar ar arrrroooooooooo" went the dog alarms, "who's conducting a demolition down there???"

Finally I gave up and decided the remaining nubbins would be the chef's snack. I melted the butter and mixed it with the crumbs, and baked 7 minutes at 375 as the recipe indicated.

Then I used my brandy baked pear recipe to make the filling, cooled and sliced up the finished pears, and filled my pie. The crust was too small, and I couldn't pat it up the sides of the dish because it's a 10" dish and the recipe called for 8", which I don't have.

Here's my pic. It's delish, but I think the pears are just as good and special without having to be put into a crust. I usually make them to take to holiday parties, the whole halves including their cooked brandy syrup, with soft mascarpone to fill the cavities, and sliced toasted almonds sprinkled over the top.

Pear Pie.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Over the years I've collected recipes for pie crusts you can make by smashing up things that are already cooked, like pretzels, vanilla wafers, crackers, etc. The only one I ever actually made was with Ritz crackers, and it was easy to smash them into crumbs because they're full of air.

Today I decided to try a ginger snap crust, and I have the headache to prove it. Ginger snaps are rock hard cookies, so if you like the idea of breaking rocks, go ahead and try it.

I filled a gallon size ziploc bag with ginger snaps and started hammering. I'm sure the neighbors wondered what I was building or demolishing, as I struck and struck, turning cookies into crumbs, crumbs into nubbins, and finally trying to strike through every single nubbin. I lifted the bag to turn it over and strike on the other side, and noticed crumbs on the counter. My hammer had breached the bag. I carefully lifted the bag, put it inside another baggie, and kept banging away. The neighbors dogs howled. Bang bang! "Aaaaaarrrrooooooooooooooo, ar ar ar arrrroooooooooo" went the dog alarms, "who's conducting a demolition down there???"

Finally I gave up and decided the remaining nubbins would be the chef's snack. I melted the butter and mixed it with the crumbs, and baked 7 minutes at 375 as the recipe indicated.

Then I used my brandy baked pear recipe to make the filling, cooled and sliced up the finished pears, and filled my pie. The crust was too small, and I couldn't pat it up the sides of the dish because it's a 10" dish and the recipe called for 8", which I don't have.

Here's my pic. It's delish, but I think the pears are just as good and special without having to be put into a crust. I usually make them to take to holiday parties, the whole halves including their cooked brandy syrup, with soft mascarpone to fill the cavities, and sliced toasted almonds sprinkled over the top.

View attachment 186045
Hi. Grab a food processor, don't need to be the dearest. We just have one of those Ninja brand ones. Not very big and sometimes we need to do it in two lots but makes short work of things. It turns my dehydrated veggies for my worm farm into powder in just 60 seconds.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi. Grab a food processor, don't need to be the dearest. We just have one of those Ninja brand ones. Not very big and sometimes we need to do it in two lots but makes short work of things. It turns my dehydrated veggies for my worm farm into powder in just 60 seconds.
Yah, I know I could get one of those, but I don't like having extra appliances taking up space. I'd rather just use Ritz crackers next time, or just make the brandied pears and serve ginger snaps on the side.

Props for having a worm farm. Back to basics.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yah, I know I could get one of those, but I don't like having extra appliances taking up space. I'd rather just use Ritz crackers next time, or just make the brandied pears and serve ginger snaps on the side.

Props for having a worm farm. Back to basics.
Hey and hi. I have them for fishing. Our climate is too hot and cold extreme, on the crazy hot side, to have one for an all year round one for fishing outdoors. So I keep it inside the garage. Is a 3 layer one. If I fed them on scraps the smell would come upstairs in the warm to crazy hot weather. If it was an outside they would vanish in our 30 to 45 plus Celcius summers. So I keep them in the garage and have to in summer, or they would die, put towels draped over the farm and wet it with cold water. That is draped all over the sides. On days, lets say weeks that we get in summer, I put in the bottom drip tray area, frozen drink bottles.
That is the only way I can keep them alive where I am. But I can say, doing what I do from info I got from others they thrive crazy. I cant keep up and have probably fed hundreds in the past months to our birds that come into our front and back yard. I raise European Night Crawlers. They grow to the length of a pencil and often more, as thick as one and often more, and are as tough as leather so a fish cannot easily get them off of a hook. I also feed them with a dehydrated veg corn mix, which is I know a bit odd, but as well as a grow booster is also a fish attractor! Nuts huh!? But freshwater fish like corn!
I heard we here in our area might be getting, errgh yipppeee, "allowed" to go further than 5 kilometres in a few days time.....maybe 🤗 oh for joy!
Um.... yeah we will be told (allowed) on this Friday I hear! What a great privelage, im so happy, im ecstatic 😒
So yeah, maybe I can use, with permission, my worms to fish! Away from people on my own.
Im so happy. I feel so privalaged! 🤐

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey and hi. I have them for fishing. Our climate is too hot and cold extreme, on the crazy hot side, to have one for an all year round one for fishing outdoors. So I keep it inside the garage. Is a 3 layer one. If I fed them on scraps the smell would come upstairs in the warm to crazy hot weather. If it was an outside they would vanish in our 30 to 45 plus Celcius summers. So I keep them in the garage and have to in summer, or they would die, put towels draped over the farm and wet it with cold water. That is draped all over the sides. On days, lets say weeks that we get in summer, I put in the bottom drip tray area, frozen drink bottles.
That is the only way I can keep them alive where I am. But I can say, doing what I do from info I got from others they thrive crazy. I cant keep up and have probably fed hundreds in the past months to our birds that come into our front and back yard. I raise European Night Crawlers. They grow to the length of a pencil and often more, as thick as one and often more, and are as tough as leather so a fish cannot easily get them off of a hook. I also feed them with a dehydrated veg corn mix, which is I know a bit odd, but as well as a grow booster is also a fish attractor! Nuts huh!? But freshwater fish like corn!
I heard we here in our area might be getting, errgh yipppeee, "allowed" to go further than 5 kilometres in a few days time.....maybe 🤗 oh for joy!
Um.... yeah we will be told (allowed) on this Friday I hear! What a great privelage, im so happy, im ecstatic 😒
So yeah, maybe I can use, with permission, my worms to fish! Away from people on my own.
Im so happy. I feel so privalaged! 🤐
I get that, about all these marvelous "privileges" bestowed upon us by our keepers/rulers/owners. But I do hope you get to go fishing, be alone in beautiful nature, refresh and enjoy yourself.

I have heard of fish liking all sorts of "people food", so I'm not at all surprised about corn.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I get that, about all these marvelous "privileges" bestowed upon us by our keepers/rulers/owners. But I do hope you get to go fishing, be alone in beautiful nature, refresh and enjoy yourself.

I have heard of fish liking all sorts of "people food", so I'm not at all surprised about corn.
Thanks. Im hoping we can get out this or the next week.
Yeah they do like some crazy stuff. Here, we call them Tailor, but I know they are also a US salt water fish but not your name for them, they love crazy chicken! When I lived near the ocean in Victoria I caught heaps on chicken pieces the size and shape of Kentucky Nuggets! They would go mad on them. Here in freshwater cheese chunks as well as chicken that size our native Murray Cod cant resist! None like those or corn they ever see or eat in nature!
Even lures! My favourite that I have caught trout up to 11lb have been on bright Pink lures! Some Purple! There are no natural things fish minnow colour, which is what I use, in the waters where I fish let alone anywhere here like that yet they hit them like a freight train when they see them. Colours its thought aggression factor. But chicken, cheese and corn kernels! The jury is still out as to why.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made cabbage soup with half a head, carrots, onions, a big jalapeno, canned tomatoes, salt, pepper, fresh thyme, and some Union Charcuterie dehydrated chorizo from my prepper supplies, which melted down and gave a lot of richness to the soup. I drizzled a little balsamic vinegar into the serving.

Can't stop eating it. I thought I made enough for 2-3 days. I'm not sure it will make it until tomorrow.

Cabbage Soup.jpg

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This was my dinner tonite, Palmini linguine, which is palm heart that's been machine cut into perfect linguine strips. 60 calories for the whole can, and it's really tasty, similar in flavor to artichoke hearts, though firmer in texture. To be clear, the texture isn't the same as pasta, but it provides that full plate of slurpy stuff with delicious toppings but low calories.

I dried it out by sauteing in butter, used some jar Alfredo sauce on it, and sprinkled parm and olives on top. Always on a diet, I usually can't enjoy garlic bread with pasta, because I'm thinking "that's wheat with a side of wheat", but this dish allows a nice piece of garlic toast on the side, or as you see here, some garlic croutons on top.

Palmini Alfredo.jpg

Palm hearts have always been in the stores, and I've enjoyed them in salads, but the linguine cut is something different. I can see this product turning up in weird hybrid recipes, like with barbecue sauce and bacon bits, or in Asian recipes with sweet Thai chile sauce. It's a blank palate that will lend itself to experimentation.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This was my dinner tonite, Palmini linguine, which is palm heart that's been machine cut into perfect linguine strips. 60 calories for the whole can, and it's really tasty, similar in flavor to artichoke hearts, though firmer in texture. To be clear, the texture isn't the same as pasta, but it provides that full plate of slurpy stuff with delicious toppings but low calories.

I dried it out by sauteing in butter, used some jar Alfredo sauce on it, and sprinkled parm and olives on top. Always on a diet, I usually can't enjoy garlic bread with pasta, because I'm thinking "that's wheat with a side of wheat", but this dish allows a nice piece of garlic toast on the side, or as you see here, some garlic croutons on top.

View attachment 186156

Palm hearts have always been in the stores, and I've enjoyed them in salads, but the linguine cut is something different. I can see this product turning up in weird hybrid recipes, like with barbecue sauce and bacon bits, or in Asian recipes with sweet Thai chile sauce. It's a blank palate that will lend itself to experimentation.
Never heard of palm heart pasta. I'll check around and see if anyone stocks them.
I love pasta alternatives. I absolutely love zucchini pasta style done through a vegetti shredder. Zero carb.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight was my Clone of Wendy's Chicken Sandwiches with Curly Fries I made on the BBQ and a Garden Tomato Salad.

View attachment 186242

View attachment 186243

View attachment 186244

View attachment 186245
That has to have been 10,000 times better than Wendys, and Wendys doesn't even have that beautiful tomato basil salad.

My dinner was a packet of long grain & wild rice and a packet of Tasty Bite Channa Masala, both which expired in March. I made this whole day a project of organizing my prepper food so that 2021 doesn't expire while I'm eating 2022 and '23. That's what happens when you're trying to be a prepper. Even though you want fresh fruits and veggies, sometimes you have to have a meal from sealed packets, cans and jars. It was good though.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I experimented with a New Recipe tonight. Sauteed Cabbage with Bacon, Ground Sausage and Pork. Tasted amazing but next time I will use more cabbage.

1631831954986.png

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm still in the thick of my prepper food reorg project. My mantra this week is eat the refrigerator, then eat the freezer, don't buy any groceries, then start eating 2021 cans, jars and packets. I still have cans, jars and packets all over the floors and counters, being grouped into 2021, '22, and 2023-24. The cabinets are almost emptied out. The most future expiry dates will go up in the cabinets where I can't reach without a ladder, then 2022 in the bottom cabinets, and 2021 in the eye-level cabinet.

I plan to make a nice prepper salad I really like, soon, and will post photos, but today I had scrambled eggs and toast so far, nothing exciting to photograph. Last night, guacamole and chips for dinner while checking expiration dates on bottled water. Yesterday's lunch was a salad of romaine, apple, bleu cheese, grapes and pecans, mostly sticking to my "eat the fridge" intention.

In March I had a fellow prepper over for lunch. He only stores sardines, canned soup and TP. I told him he could regret that. I wanted to show him how gourmet prepper food can be. For appetizer we had salmon jerky with dried mulberries, cranberries and banana chips. For entree we had his favorite, sardines, but good wild caught big ones from Portugal, dusted with smoked paprika, the side dish packet rice cooked with white wine, shelf box chicken stock, canned mushrooms, olive oil and herbs, rosemary fig crackers for bread, prepper salad of Cento canned cherry tomatoes, canned water pack quartered artichoke hearts, and black olives, with oil and balsamic for dressing, and for dessert dark chocolate squares and toasted pecans.

He loved it, and has increased his prepper food range.

For prepper butter, I found I really didn't like ghee. It tastes like bland grease, IMO. I gave the rest of the jar away.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm still in the thick of my prepper food reorg project.

Although I stock so much food in my pantry nothing expires because I always rotate the stock when I buy stuff on sale. Just before at the market now granted I went for Avocado and Mango $70 later because of sales. I now have 5 gallons of Bertoli Extra Virgin OO. New one went in the back although oil doesn't go bad as far as I know.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Although I stock so much food in my pantry nothing expires because I always rotate the stock when I buy stuff on sale. Just before at the market now granted I went for Avocado and Mango $70 later because of sales. I now have 5 gallons of Bertoli Extra Virgin OO. New one went in the back although oil doesn't go bad as far as I know.
I used to be more organized about storing things by expiration date, but I got lazy about it, and have periodically sworn off prepper food storage, then picked it up again without being organized, and now I keep finding expired food, and eating it so as not to waste the money. I'm not too afraid of an expired date on a can or packet, because some of the dates are stamped on just because of the requirement that a date be there. I did have all of my 2022 up at the top where I need a ladder, but as I'm clearing out the eye level cabinet I'm even finding 2018 in there (!!!), and I didn't even start prepping until last year. So far nothing has made me sick.

Olive oil can become rancid over time, especially the extra virgin, but you probably cook enough with it to avoid that. Sometimes olive oil tastes already rancid to me when I get it home from the store, so I only buy small amounts, and I vary it between olive oil, avocado oil and peanut oil. I keep opened containers of oil in the fridge.

I have always found Bertolli to be an excellent brand, all of their line of products.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Olive oil can become rancid over time, especially the extra virgin

When I was young my Grandmother got her Oil from the family in Italy. That never went bad and I have never had any sealed containers go bad. Canned goods like Tomato Paste can go bad and here is a PSA.

Never open a swollen can of tomato paste because I had to paint my kitchen when I did it.

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooooh, slurp. That catfish looks amazing, and your sides, but I could see that fish stacked on a bun too, like your Wendy's chicken clone the other day. Never tried mint on asparagus. Sounds really interesting.

Between climbing up and down the ladder to the top cabinet for prepper food reorg, and working on my website, without a bite to eat since around 1030am, I heard an inner scream, "I AM HUNGRY. I AM HANGRY HUNGRY!!". I've fallen off the wagon for eating the refrigerator then the freezer then the nearly expired cans/jars/packets, and ordered Thai food for instant gratification before I hurt someone. I'll post a photo later.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Misses did curried chicken thighs. She didn't forget the chick peas like I have the habit of doing.
3890657345efd330524b9f47efab5a90.jpg

Sent from my moto e(7) using Tapatalk

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That looks delicious.

I had a curry tonight too, Masaman from the Thai place. Those are crispy little cream cheese rolls on the side. I had too many of them.

View attachment 186314
Nice. I love that type of food.
My misses got some oranges from the community market stall here the other. Never seen one with segments like this before.
597a7b4531d9ecddf0300cdb60ca1b25.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I used to be more organized about storing things by expiration date, but I got lazy about it, and have periodically sworn off prepper food storage, then picked it up again without being organized, and now I keep finding expired food, and eating it so as not to waste the money. I'm not too afraid of an expired date on a can or packet, because some of the dates are stamped on just because of the requirement that a date be there. I did have all of my 2022 up at the top where I need a ladder, but as I'm clearing out the eye level cabinet I'm even finding 2018 in there (!!!), and I didn't even start prepping until last year. So far nothing has made me sick.

Olive oil can become rancid over time, especially the extra virgin, but you probably cook enough with it to avoid that. Sometimes olive oil tastes already rancid to me when I get it home from the store, so I only buy small amounts, and I vary it between olive oil, avocado oil and peanut oil. I keep opened containers of oil in the fridge.

I have always found Bertolli to be an excellent brand, all of their line of products.
We recently have got this one. Lovely flavour to it too. Its a non winterised olive oil which allows it to have a nicer flavour.
IMG_20210918_113008_235.jpgIMG_20210918_112748_544.jpg
There are a lot of cut oils out there. We had big problems a number of years ago here in Oz with rubbish low grade oils being dumped on our market from Spain and Italy.
Things have improved since then thankfully.
But this is an interesting read on olive oils.
There's a lot of fake Tumeric on shop shelves to they say. Im convinced our local supermarket brand one is a fake. Doesn't have that gingery smell at all like another brand we get. Gotta be careful too as the yellow dyes used in the fakes can be toxic.

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice. I love that type of food.
My misses got some oranges from the community market stall here the other. Never seen one with segments like this before.
597a7b4531d9ecddf0300cdb60ca1b25.jpg

I've never seen that either. Is it named as a particular variety of orange, or is that just an anomaly?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We recently have got this one. Lovely flavour to it too. Its a non winterised olive oil which allows it to have a nicer flavour.
View attachment 186321View attachment 186322
There are a lot of cut oils out there. We had big problems a number of years ago here in Oz with rubbish low grade oils being dumped on our market from Spain and Italy.
There's a lot of fake Tumeric on shop shelves to they say. Im convinced our local supermarket brand one is a fake. Doesn't have that gingery smell at all like another brand we get. Gotta be careful too as the yellow dyes used in the fakes can be toxic.
Yah, everywhere you look, it's caveat emptor. The whole food/ag industry is full of cheats and shortcuts. Sad. You'd think excellence would be the goal, but greed prevails, except among the organic growers, and even the large food labels will cheat with the organics. The NOSB keeps trying to loosen standards too.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 186321View attachment 186322
The "angry" vote is for the rubbish low grade oils you referred to. Sometimes they cut them with canola and other things too. The fake turmeric too, always caveat emptor, no intention toward providing excellent products to the consumer.

I've never heard the term "non winterised" about olive oil, but I'll be reading up. The best, best olive oil I ever tasted was from Lebanon, just unbelievable, like it dripped out of the olive harvest wagon that morning, though of course that was impossible. When I went back to the store to get more, it was sold out, and never came back in stock. Otherwise, most grocery store olive oil is on a curve from mediocre to bad. I read it's often a year old by the time it makes it to your grocery shelf. I'd like to try that brand you're showing in the photo.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've never seen that either. Is it named as a particular variety of orange, or is that just an anomaly?
Hi. My misses said she heard someone say something about them being a certain type so I think thats how they are. But even when I took a picture of it like that and google lensed it I didnt get any hits. Tastes nice but not quite a full orange flavour. Near one but I cant pick what else id compare it to. If they are at the stall next time ill ask. Its only run on Thursdays every second week.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I was young my Grandmother got her Oil from the family in Italy. That never went bad and I have never had any sealed containers got bad. Canned goods like Tomato Paste can go bad and here is a PSA.

Never open a swollen can of tomato paste because I had to paint my kitchen when I did it.
Well when you think about it, in olden days there was one olive harvest, when the oil was taken and stored, and that was it for the year. I guess today there are just a lot of bad shipping methods, bad storage methods, stress on the product, oxidation. I find it a challenge to get really good olive oil, but the trouble is having ever tasted really excellent olive oil. If I'd never tasted the good stuff, I probably wouldn't notice the mediocre and the bad so sharply.

I'll try the Bertolli next, or maybe the La Espanola that Smigo is showing.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Tonight we had Yellowbelly fillets baked with herbs and salad.
Love these fish. Not sold in shops so its big thumbs up catching them. Id back them as our best tasting freshwater fish full stop. See those thin white sections between the meat, thats their fat. Highest fat content fish we have. Along the backbone when you fillet them is a big thick run of fat. The bigger ones over 6 lb that gets thicker till around 12 lb it takes up about 1/4 of those sections per meat. They are survivor's in our harsh environment. They can tolerate from crystal clear water to near salt, when water levels go near drought they can shut down and live on the fat reserves they store up. The skins as thick as leather, their back spikes are solid as and cactus sharp, and they have a small razor sharp mid gill section area that slices like a razor. And they fight. An amazing fish. Tasty as!
IMG_20210918_174226_389~2.jpg
IMG_20210918_180150_489~2.jpg
IMG_20210918_184708_130.jpg
Last bit 😛
IMG_20210918_185616_347.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Dinner was awesome~!

Hickory Smoked Beef Brisket, Garlic Dill Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Corn on the Cob, and Mango Avocado Salsa~!

View attachment 186411
View attachment 186412
View attachment 186413
View attachment 186414
View attachment 186415
View attachment 186416
Nice.
I love smoked stuff. I never feel sick from home done smoked foods but do from shop brought ones.
They must add flavourings along with the smoking.
Im hanging out to fire my little smoker up. Just need a day with no wind. Tis the windy season here though at present.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Expecting air fryer delivery today

I am still of the opinion that it is clever marketing of a miniature oven

But mum likes to roast vegetables for her lunch. And can't always manage big oven

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Expecting air fryer delivery today

I am still of the opinion that it is clever marketing of a miniature oven

But mum likes to roast vegetables for her lunch. And can't always manage big oven

I have used mine for mostly potatoes because they come out perfect. I can't remember if I made anything else in it.

VU Sponsors