Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Currently vaping through what I already have made up for juices. But I'm down to 1 1/2 mg of nic and it's not really bothering me (not yet) Being that I am so busy right now, it might not bother me at all. I had gone down to 2mg a few months back and these last few juices I made I did it at 1 and 1/2 Hooray me. I won't ever stop vaping entirely as I enjoy it too much. Even if I get to 0 nic. It's all about the action of and the flavors!!! The oh so yummy flavors

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Currently vaping through what I already have made up for juices. But I'm down to 1 1/2 mg of nic and it's not really bothering me (not yet) Being that I am so busy right now, it might not bother me at all. I had gone down to 2mg a few months back and these last few juices I made I did it at 1 and 1/2 Hooray me. I won't ever stop vaping entirely as I enjoy it too much. Even if I get to 0 nic. It's all about the action of and the flavors!!! The oh so yummy flavors

I feel the same way - as long as I have gear and can source something safe to vape in it, I'm in it for the long haul. Of course, I'm old, so it's anybody's guess as to how long that haul will be! lol

I have been thinking about going down to about 4.5, but I'm scared to try it. As I've said before, nic is really my ADD med, and I don't want to have to go ask the doc for Adderall again.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I feel the same way - as long as I have gear and can source something safe to vape in it, I'm in it for the long haul. Of course, I'm old, so it's anybody's guess as to how long that haul will be! lol

I have been thinking about going down to about 4.5, but I'm scared to try it. As I've said before, nic is really my ADD med, and I don't want to have to go ask the doc for Adderall again.
I don't blame you on the Adderall. My husband takes that and he gave me a half of one one night when a bunch of us were going to dinner and I had been working all day and was very tired. I hated it, I was all jittery and couldn't wait for that stuff to wear off. Ewww. I know everyone is different, but I did not like how it made me feel at all!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't blame you on the Adderall. My husband takes that and he gave me a half of one one night when a bunch of us were going to dinner and I had been working all day and was very tired. I hated it, I was all jittery and couldn't wait for that stuff to wear off. Ewww. I know everyone is different, but I did not like how it made me feel at all!

I'd thought about editing my earlier post to say that the Adderall makes me hell on wheels to live with, too, so yes, you're exactly right.

My doc prescribed me 30mg tablets, and I cut them into quarters, so I took 7.5mg a day, and I could still stay up until 1 am cleaning the house and then bounce up at 5:30 to get ready for work. I always have been sensitive to meds, and frequently take lower doses of things than the average.

I can't even imagine how I'd have felt if I had taken the whole 30mg. My poor husband would probably have had to run away. :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Set up this guy today:

gF90kBv.jpg
I'm not that impressed. I was curios about the coils in the box and used em. Maybe that's why it's not vaping that great.

I realized today that I have so many RDAs to try out. This was my attempt to get the ball rolling but I better use my own coils next time 😁.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
8am in the morning and what do I do? Knock over one of my favorite RTA's and the glass shatters. I have 2 RTA's I left out. Well now I have 1. My beloved OXVA Arbiter of all tanks. FU&^ FU^# FU@&................I hate vape bands but it's my own fault for not having one on there, especially right now. Well, fire up the Aromamizer Plus I guess.

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I'm a noob. My vaping adventures today reflect that.
Coil started tasting bad right after I filled my tank. I sucked out all the juice with a bulb syringe and tried a new coil. I'm using a Innokin Zenith2 tank, .8 as my regular coil. I tried this weird 1.0ohm coil that is rated at 20-25watts for "rdl and warm mtl". Don't care for the draw, not enough flavor for that much watts. The .48 plexi had way more flavor using much less power, and it was too much for me even at the low watts. Some of their coils are wacky. Tasty and long lasting, but wacky. My last .8 got over 2200 puffs, for whatever that's worth.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
8am in the morning and what do I do? Knock over one of my favorite RTA's and the glass shatters. I have 2 RTA's I left out. Well now I have 1. My beloved OXVA Arbiter of all tanks. FU&^ FU^# FU@&

Sadness. Love my Arbiter, too. Hard to get a vape band on it because the bubble glass is so big but I did it.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Sadness. Love my Arbiter, too. Hard to get a vape band on it because the bubble glass is so big but I did it.
Thanks! I ordered a pair. Now, whether they get here in time is anyone's guess. But I think they will.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I made 480ml of juice
Finally made a new holder for my juice bottles to keep things organized.
Ordered some empty bottles to divide up nic I have in the freezer and a new travel case for my coil tools as the zipper on my coil master case finally broke.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Pulled a Reuleaux RX Gen 3 kit with a Gnome RBA out of mothballs, to live on my bedside table. I had forgotten what a nice vape it is.

Somehow almost all my bedroom vapes have migrated over time into the living room, either to be refilled, or cleaned, or rewicked, and they never make it back to the bedroom. Have to be careful what I take back there anyway, because it might end up on its side, and I'd prefer not to have a whole tank of juice leak out into my bed.

Oh, and I'm taking a Gear RTA out of commission until I figure out what is making it such a nasty bitch. I thought it needed rewicking, so I did, but damn if three days later it isn't spitting and popping at me again. Burns the living crap out of me every now and then, and I'm not putting up with it any more. Might use a Voopoo Pod tank in its place for now. It's going onto a GV Aegis Solo.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been trying to get good at making interlocking aliens. If I'd have tried them earlier, I wouldn't have wasted my time. They look cool but I wasn't very impressed on how they vape. I could be wrong but I think it's one of those looks-over-performance things coil makers do. For the art aspect or whatever. I'm not really into that stuff. It's fun to try different things I guess though. I had planned on stitched and tsuka but I'm guessing those are just showboat coils too. Again, I could be wrong. I'll try a few more of the interlock ones I made first.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been trying to get good at making interlocking aliens. If I'd have tried them earlier, I wouldn't have wasted my time. They look cool but I wasn't very impressed on how they vape. I could be wrong but I think it's one of those looks-over-performance things coil makers do. For the art aspect or whatever. I'm not really into that stuff. It's fun to try different things I guess though. I had planned on stitched and tsuka but I'm guessing those are just showboat coils too. Again, I could be wrong. I'll try a few more of the interlock ones I made first.

Imo you’re correct.

But being proficient in making all sort of coils imo just opens a lot of doors for clientele… if that is of any concern

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Found a place to stash the few vape things I have out, as people are starting to come see the house. I hate this, they look in everything. I don't mean cabinets and stuff I mean they look in dressers etc ( stuff that obviously does not come with the house ) people are so damn nosey and I'm not taking any chances of someone swiping something. People suck!

When I went through this in Phoenix I had to tell one couple to stop looking in personal items. Or one couple was letting their kids run wild touching stuff ( knicknacks etc ) Had to tell them , please control your children! No respect these days.

and we STILL don't have a place to go. ( well, I do ;) )

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last night I came across a listing for a mixed lot of RDA's and RTA's and bought them. Today Im gonna order a mech online and change the coils on my every day RTA.

For $40 couldn't go wrong:
Wotofo warrior rda
Kayfun light 22 clone
Zeus RTA
Layer cake rda (lol never heard of it)
Profile v1 rda
Cthulhu hastur mini RTA
Rebirth rda

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Gripnade Pin

I've had 5 Gripnades now and never lost a pin!
I have one coated (even the pin) and I lost the pin!

I Googled "Grenade" to look at some pics and this is the result, it looks more realistic than the original.
A cotter pin and a key ring.
2a5e03a321e3fc44f57ab3013a6b9281.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last night I came across a listing for a mixed lot of RDA's and RTA's and bought them. Today Im gonna order a mech online and change the coils on my every day RTA.

Wotofo warrior rda
Kayfun light 22 clone
Zeus RTA
Profile v1 rda
Cthulhu hastur mini RTA
Rebirth rda
Nice score. I have heard good things about the layer cake one

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Wotofo warrior rda
Kayfun light 22 clone
Zeus RTA
Profile v1 rda
Cthulhu hastur mini RTA
Rebirth rda

The Layercake RDA was made by Districtf5ve, who is also the maker of the CSMNT/C2MNT. To begin with they marketed it as their version 2 of the CSMNT, but then later on they came out with the C2MNT, so who knows what was up with that.

I had one of the Layercakes, but back then I had hardly ever used a dual coil RDA, so I passed it on to a fellow member. I couldn't build it in a way that did it justice.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I cleaned and re-wicked my R4V, and a Requiem kit RDA today. I set up a Pico Squeeze with a Wasp Nano on it. Used to be a popular combo but I've never tried it. I forgot how nice the WN vapes. I had a clear green one before and hated the top cap. The one I got now is black and the O ring tolerance is a bit better. Along with the Requiem kit, I got two nice pocketable squonks going now. I like the Wasp's airflow a bit better than the Requiem kit RDA. I still cut it down some. It's a airy little sucker.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgot: I set up a Goon 22 for the first time. There isn't much room to play around in there compared to my other ones. I used a single core clapton build and I don't like it. I'm going to try something bigger next time. Hopefully the top cap doesn't fry my lips lol. I dunno... It's got a lot of airflow so it should be alright.

I also threw some coils in a Fat Rabbit RTA but didn't wick it. I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I cleaned a group of RDA's/ RTA's i bought and then pulled a liter of Nic out of the freezer and separated it into 50ml bottles.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well it's not vape related but I know most browse this thread. Anyone in or near Albuquerque, NM? Want to make some $$$$ My husband is stuck there with the trailer full of stuff. He hit a concrete pole and best guess is he bent the axels and it shredded the tires so he can't move it. I told him to find a storeroom out there and possibly see if he can find people near a home depot or something to help him move the stuff from the trailer to the storeroom ( if he finds a storeroom) I told him to get a hotel for the night till he can figure out what to do.

This plan of his is NOT working. I get that he wants out of Vegas, but this is not the way to do it. Trying to do this stuff himself in the long run is going to cost us all we have saved. he needs to go to OK, find us a place to live and then HIRE a moving company to move us out there.

Anyway on the off chance anyone wants to make some cash and is in that area shoot me a PM. Thanks all. I have no clue what to tell him to do at this point. He should probably call his family as they are in Texas and they can get to him a lot easier. I mean the Truck is fine other than it was overheating. Well ya, cuz there is too much damn weight in that trailer. I told him this but what the hell do I know right? Psh

I'm so fed up with all this crap.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well it's not vape related but I know most browse this thread. Anyone in or near Albuquerque, NM? Want to make some $$$$ My husband is stuck there with the trailer full of stuff. He hit a concrete pole and best guess is he bent the axels and it shredded the tires so he can't move it. I told him to find a storeroom out there and possibly see if he can find people near a home depot or something to help him move the stuff from the trailer to the storeroom ( if he finds a storeroom) I told him to get a hotel for the night till he can figure out what to do.

This plan of his is NOT working. I get that he wants out of Vegas, but this is not the way to do it. Trying to do this stuff himself in the long run is going to cost us all we have saved. he needs to go to OK, find us a place to live and then HIRE a moving company to move us out there.

Anyway on the off chance anyone wants to make some cash and is in that area shoot me a PM. Thanks all. I have no clue what to tell him to do at this point. He should probably call his family as they are in Texas and they can get to him a lot easier. I mean the Truck is fine other than it was overheating. Well ya, cuz there is too much damn weight in that trailer. I told him this but what the hell do I know right? Psh

I’ll message my pops (Family lives in Albuquerque)

He has a truck, trailer etc.

Old man though (70)

Just hope my parents aren’t in Arizona visiting my sis and kids

Edit: yup in Arizona til Sunday sadly… seems like every week they go there come to SD assholes (jk)

f9dfd21730e8921fc36a560d1f6abcd6.jpg

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

I can't like this post!
I'm so sorry you are having to go through all this.
Just hang in there, you'll get through this.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't like this post!
I'm so sorry you are having to go through all this.
Just hang in there, you'll get through this.

Thanks honey. I mean I know I will but he HAS to start listening and we have to do this the correct way or it's not going to work. His Mother just called me so I told her, and he can get pissed at me all he wants but they are closer to him and they can help where I really can not do much from here.

Sorry for crapping up the thread everyone. I'm just frustrated is all. I'm done ranting anyway, he's going to have to figure it out himself

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Old man though (70)

Edit: yup in Arizona til Sunday sadly… seems like every week they go there
emoji37.png
come to SD assholes (jk)

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Ta

Old man though (70)

Edit: yup in Arizona til Sunday sadly… seems like every week they go there come to SD assholes (jk)

Thanks Don, I appreciate you trying, very much so. But you know what, after thinking about it, I'm not dragging any of my friends into this. He can figure it out on his own!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Don, I appreciate you trying, very much so. But you know what, after thinking about it, I'm not dragging any of my friends into this. He can figure it out on his own!

Wish my pops and mum were home, Albuquerque isn’t a large city at all, and knowing my parents my mum would of brought food while telling my pops he’s doing everything wrong

Heck I complained about the AC at my other Condo a few years ago…and I’m an HVAC foreman and my pops and mum drove to SD … with food… just to fix the AC… which was only low on charge… I was just lazy to go buy 30lbs of Freon… pops brought some R22/410A/Puron and left me the 410A lol

They would of gladly helped if they were in town.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well His Uncle is only 4 hours away from him so he is going to try talking to Dave and hopefully make him realize this is not the way to do this. Plus he can go out there and help him. He has a couple trailers ( didn't know that ) but they will get it figured out. Also, do tell your parents thank you. Good people

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got a clone of a Hellvape Destiny RTA from FT day before yesterday. I was afraid that it was on its way back to China, because the tracking stopped when the package left LA. But then, it just showed up!

It's one of the easiest RTAs to build that I've ever had. I put a 5-wrap N80 framed staple Clapton in it (Wotofo pre-wound wire) and it's a very good vape, good flavor, and no leaking. Not one drop. The only drawbacks I've seen so far are that I have to be pretty careful to get the top seated properly, and unlike the real Destiny that has king-head grub screws, this thing has the tiniest hex screws, and they don't feel particularly well machined.. In this case there is some quality loss in the clone, but the only reason I ordered it in the first place was that I had some money left over on an FT gift certificate.

A decent purchase. I've really enjoyed using it so far. Hopefully I won't have to change the coil for a long time, so those screws won't be a problem. There are a set of replacements included, plus some o-rings.

If I were to run across a good deal on the real Destiny, I believe I'd buy at least one. I probably wouldn't buy another clone, though, unless I encountered a "branded" one, like YFTK or SXK.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well His Uncle is only 4 hours away from him so he is going to try talking to Dave and hopefully make him realize this is not the way to do this. Plus he can go out there and help him. He has a couple trailers ( didn't know that ) but they will get it figured out. Also, do tell your parents thank you. Good people
I am so sorry to hear about this - I hope this all turns around for you quickly!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I was afraid that it was on its way back to China, because the tracking stopped when the package left LA. But then, it just showed up!
My last FT order, the tracking link they sent never showed the parcel arriving in the US. "But then, it just showed up!" :)
I got a clone of a Hellvape Destiny RTA ... It's one of the easiest RTAs to build that I've ever had.
Good to know...I got an authentic one awhile ago but haven't built it yet. Thanks.
If I were to run across a good deal on the real Destiny, I believe I'd buy at least one.
Assuming it's authentic, HealthCabin has a good price:

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are these still one of the best 20700 batteries?
Sanyo NCR20700A 3300mAh 30A Battery

I bought a Skill Candy Venom Squonker and realized I only have 1 20700 battery...

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

I bought a Skill Candy Venom Squonker and realized I only have 1 20700 battery...

Those are my favorite.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yes, but the Sanyo NCR2070C (rated at 3500mAh 30A by Mooch) outperforms it, both in terms of how hard it hits in a mech and in terms of how long it runs in a regulated mod. Mooch rated the Sanyo NCR20700A at only 3100mAh 30A instead of 3300mAh, and, the fact it has a bigger voltage sag than the NCR2070C also means that, for regulated mod, this 400mAh difference in capacity translates to an even bigger difference in real-world performance, or runtime (the vaping time you'll get from it).

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered what ROUGH calculations say is probably about a year's worth of flavorings (I pretty much vape the same mix all day every day, lol). Total = $84 shipped.

(just flavorings - I have about half the PG/VG already)

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I left to run an errand, forgot my vape, came home, got my vape, got back in the car, ran my errand.

I do take walks without my vape though.
I’ve done the same thing.
One time I went up north. Had plenty of mods and full tanks with me but forgot the juice at home and was already 250 miles away.
Found a vape shop that made house juice and he mixed me a 60 ml for $30.
A little steep but it tasted good.
He saved me, that’s for sure.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I left to run an errand, forgot my vape, came home, got my vape, got back in the car, ran my errand.

I do take walks without my vape though.

The rare occasions I have left home without a vape usually resulted in my being the owner of a new Vuse, or Mystic, or Blu, none of which are worth a shit, but purely a nic delivery device that helps keep my brain working. It's been YEARS, literally, since I left home without a vape that was well charged and full of juice.

Most of these other folks have heard me say this until they're sick of it, but nicotine serves as my ADD med. If I don't have nic, I have Adderall, and I much prefer the nic.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
...nicotine serves as my ADD med. If I don't have nic, I have Adderall, and I much prefer the nic.
There are so many undiscovered medical applications for pure pharmaceutical grade nicotine, though it has been studied and found useful in the cognitive diseases of old age, and in IBS. These studies can be found online, unless they've been scrubbed.

For me it is a depression med, and by that I don't mean to say I have clinical depression or suicidal thoughts. I just think that many of us, maybe even most of us, wake up feeling a little disoriented, worried about things, about overeating, an argument we had yesterday, terrorism in the world, weather concerns, or even about having a building fall on us. It's hard to explain. Nicotine and caffeine come first thing after waking, and very promptly bring me up to a good mood, putting concerns on low burn in the background. I know I'm not the only one.

Also those of us who were born to mother who smoked while we were in the womb, I believe, were born cranky, depressed, wanting that nic boost after the harrowing birth experience. We were almost destined to pick up the habit once that pranking uncle gave us a cigarette to try, to make us giggle.

VU Sponsors