Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Finally getting my front porch "vaping longue" set up! Now if Home Depot would just get some lumber in so I can finish the railing....lol.
a024e4205d9ee5e56c6bc7bc41eebe2f.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
I like those rockers!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Started with a set of 2 and 1 table, but one of the chair arms.had screw holes on wrong side so they sent me.a.whole.new set! Definitely not complaining!

Wow, you really scored, then. Well done!

My vape related thing, got an Asvape Zeta today. Everzon has them for like $7. Washed and built it, put it on my Mixx mod in 18350 mode. Totally liking it.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Posted a video of my friend doing some vape tricks online hoping other with more experience can help give some pointers. But instead video got taken down as someone reported me that my video feature minors.

I know it’s my fault that I forgot to mention my friends age, as he just turned 20 last month, but more of less i feel a bit of discrimination in here. Someone reported me and that was it.

I’m not banned or anything (not yet), but I don’t know. This why I don’t shave or show my whole face in my crappy vape videos lol.

Next up I need to find someone to lend me their old school uniform and do a vape video just for laughs. Well maybe. (Ok maybe not ad it won’t fit me lol)

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spun up a pair of fused claptons for the Blotto RTA then I broke the straight glass while trying to remove it. First tank I ever broke. Bubble glass holds a lot more juice but it just looks better with the straight glass, especially on the Dreamer.
Looks like another China order needs to be placed. :gaah:

Also checked some tracking [HASH=574]#s.[/HASH] Looks like the Pulse II and 600mls of Halo will arrive tomorrow. (Halo is already using Fed Ex but shipping was still free)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Finally getting my front porch "vaping longue" set up! Now if Home Depot would just get some lumber in so I can finish the railing....lol.
a024e4205d9ee5e56c6bc7bc41eebe2f.jpg

I like those rockers, too, but damn dude, I hope your neighbors are quiet! lol

I can't even SEE any of my neighbors and sometimes they bother me if they decide to party in the yard.

I guess it's good that not everybody is as anti-social as me!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Built a copper Vaperz Cloud Glacier (24mm) last night with some GV tri-core fused Clapton wire, seems like it was seven wraps, ohms after wicking are at 0.23. Doesn't match in the slightest but vapes damn good on my Brizo. I have a copper something-or-other tube somewhere, thinks it's one of those SloJo Celtics from years ago, but it also seems like it's 22mm. Might put it on this Wismec Lux MF that I'm not running as a squonker - it has a single 20700 battery in it. That might just work.

ETA: Nah, decided to just put it on this SS Vindicator and put the blue Pericles back on the Brizo. Easy peasy, looks fine.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a new kit yesterday... the new Smok Scar 18. Wanted to get this to compare with the GeekVape Aegis and Wismec Tinker 2 (all the dual 18650 IP67 mods [except the Mag P3... i just really hate that form factor]). Gotta say that, thus far, I'm impressed...

Yesterday, I ran it with the included TFV9 tank. Decent enough, but I just do not like subohm tanks. This morning, I built and installed a Profile Unity...20200822_224755_compress64.jpg

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I like those rockers, too, but damn dude, I hope your neighbors are quiet! lol

I can't even SEE any of my neighbors and sometimes they bother me if they decide to party in the yard.

I guess it's good that not everybody is as anti-social as me!
One of the drawbacks of living in the city. I hate it for real! I grew up in the country...closest neighbor was 1.5 miles down a dirt road (kind of miss the serenity of that)!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love living in the sticks. Have neighbors but only on either side none in behind like in a subdivision or such.
houses have to have 175 ft of road frontage here which spaces them out nicely.

One major advantage is not being subjected to all the major issues going on in large cities right now.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered replacement glass for the Blotto, some drip tips, squonk bottles and a Tauren Solo RDA from China.
I made a couple of Fasttech orders myself.. Mainly glasses, and drip tips, but ordered some more Hugo Squeezer mech squonks for $24.

Also ordered a bunch of mesh rolls and strip types too while I was shopping. They're really cheap there compared to US stores. I just don't want to be caught splippin' in case everything goes to hell after the deadline.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got through to asmodus. The never shipped my order because they sold the 1 of 1 pumper to someone else after I paid for it. Guess now they're sending a different one. Probably end up in the hardware thread.
Well I can't like that. Damn that really sucks man

Sent from a pile of wood chips

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got through to asmodus. The never shipped my order because they sold the 1 of 1 pumper to someone else after I paid for it. Guess now they're sending a different one. Probably end up in the hardware thread.

I hope they refunded part of your money, because obviously the 1 of 1s are more expensive.

That really really sucks, hun. I hate that happened.

All of a sudden it seems like Pumpers are cursed. Mine got stuck in the black hole between here and Shenzhen for three months, Deb's had a malfunction with a scorching hot battery cap, and now yours has gone straight to someone else's damn mailbox.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd be hella pissed if I paid a lot of money for a 1/1 collectors item, and got sent another one.

I reckon with the End of Days for vape shops coming soon, CS is going out the window for many of them.
I mean, what's a customer's recourse gonna be when the store is gone? GL working with PP on vape purchases that are against their TOS in the first place. Risk getting your account banned? Bleh...:(

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I can't like that. Damn that really sucks man

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Wouldn't be too bad had they contacted me last f'n Tuesday when they gave a tracking [HASH=49]#.[/HASH] It's not like they don't have my name, address, phone number and email. Of course they blamed everything on covid and the sale.

I hope they refunded part of your money, because obviously the 1 of 1s are more expensive.

That really really sucks, hun. I hate that happened.

All of a sudden it seems like Pumpers are cursed. Mine got stuck in the black hole between here and Shenzhen for three months, Deb's had a malfunction with a scorching hot battery cap, and now yours has gone straight to someone else's damn mailbox.

I'm getting another 1 of 1 but it doesn't look anywhere near as good. All I know is if I don't get a new tracking # tomorrow, there will be a charge back. Dude claimed they were printing a new label while I was still on the phone but I seriously doubt it. lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Figured out why I wasn't getting the AF I wanted from my Haku Vienna RDTA: I'm an idjit. ?

When I got it, I'd rushed and got it going to try it out, but totally spaced adjusting the AF's setscrews on the deck. Oopsie!

Now, it's running a lot cooler and better...SMH..

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

That is awful that happened to you!
Good thing you called-
I hope you love your new Pumper 18 and get it quickly.
I can't even order from Asmodus or Vaporrange any more- being in the Ban State of NY
Even though ours is an eliquid ban here- USPS refuse to ship products to NY from these two companies because it is all tobacco- ugh!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is awful that happened to you!
Good thing you called-
I hope you love your new Pumper 18 and get it quickly.
I can't even order from Asmodus or Vaporrange any more- being in the Ban State of NY
Even though ours is an eliquid ban here- USPS refuse to ship products to NY from these two companies because it is all tobacco- ugh!
Went through that recently. A vendor moved to my city, I tried to order something, only to find out they won't ship to me. Don't know what changed in the last few months. They used to ship to me.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Today I'm chucking clouds at home while filing a complaint with the ROC for that contractor who jacked us around for 18mos. It will be 2yrs on 10/22. Thank god we found this local guy. He's amazing! The only thing left are both bathrooms and mine will hopefully be done today. DH's bath only needs texture and paint.

I'm vaping the rest of @debinnv 's Custard. Man, that's good!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today I woke up remembering the vape hardware that I got yesterday. An ultem cap for the 38mm Valhalla, an ultem set and an ultem insert for the Asgard, 2× ultem set and 5× ultem insert for the Asgard Mini, an Asgard series deck, 2× Asgard Mini series deck, the one of a kind Cipher Mods heat treated titanium Eagle from a friend for 2k Euros, the one of a kind Cipher Mods red delrin FTR (Fuck The Rats) from this same friend for 1.3k Euros, and 2× Cipher Mods ultem cap unetched that he threw in for free. I had a good night sleep despite that turbulent weather conditions woke me up. In a few hours I will leave home to go shopping and get myself another mechanical cigarette by Comp Lyfe that's called the Turbulence mod.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I built up my new Asgard Mini with quad-core aliens from AVS.

JFC the spitback though. It doesn’t help that the coils have to be so close to the driptip.

I might put smaller coils in there. Holy shit.

6f9817c50a1c5a969dd761c9fc4ddfd2.jpg

If they’re prewrapped let’s say 3mm... unravel them and rewrap them as 2.5mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I always find it interesting when you quote someone and it shows their old name...

Weird bug...

17b8cb26cbcf0f8d242f6dd4bd1c3182.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well shit, guess I’m just getting fucking blind

I thought VU wigged out...nope, just me

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I quoted you and look at the name it gave

I’ve seen quoted replies of others where it’s a smiley face instead of their name.

Just assumed it was an old name.

Nope, this is the only name I have ever used :) but ya, weird

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I built up my new Asgard Mini with quad-core aliens from AVS.

JFC the spitback though. It doesn’t help that the coils have to be so close to the driptip.

I might put smaller coils in there. Holy shit.

6f9817c50a1c5a969dd761c9fc4ddfd2.jpg
IME violent spitback can in many cases be avoided by trying a numer of other tweaks first before jumping to the early conclusion that going for different coils is always the most feasible option. If the coils are Nichrome 80, you can dry fire the coils repetitively over the course of multiple dry firing sessions giving everything the time it needs between sessions to cool sufficiently back down again so that nothing gets overheated in the process... rub a few drops of water around the side of the build deck from time to time just to be sure, if necessary. If you tend to wick up your coils fairly lightly, I suggest using a bit more cotton on the inside of the coils (and still be able to somewhat thin out the tails after, by very gently pulling loose fibers out from the trimmed edges and then finally trimming them an additional time). Another thing is the airflow setting. By closing off two rows of airflow holes (pic below) you can get the type of moderate restrictiveness that, in cohort with fairly powerful fast pulls lasting only about 2 seconds or less, creates enough underpressure inside the chamber to get the jets of air to shoot straight in and slam right into the coils forcefully enough that the coils don't overheat despite aiming for higher wattages. Doing this can not only transform a seriously too hot vape into a normal, warm, vape. It can actually even also help to get spitback under control especially when taking all the aforementioned factors also adequately into account. For reasons that are obvious, however, not everyone likes to use powerful fast inhalation techniques. Just that, if you, like me, have the─and I will apologize for the fact I'm doing it on purpose once again like usual─cojones to give that a shot, then you might be in for a pleasant surprise. Or you might not... ?

ultem Asgard Mini.jpg

Quad core 26/36 Ni80 aliens at 3mm ID dual coil = .08 ohms, or kicking around 168 watts:

Asgard Mini RDA.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today I'm chucking clouds at home while filing a complaint with the ROC for that contractor who jacked us around for 18mos. It will be 2yrs on 10/22. Thank god we found this local guy. He's amazing! The only thing left are both bathrooms and mine will hopefully be done today. DH's bath only needs texture and paint.

I'm vaping the rest of @debinnv 's Custard. Man, that's good!

Crap like what you went thru gives me every kind of pause for even THINKING of a kitchen remodel at some point -- I'd dearly love to have white cabinets with black counters, but do i want to live without a kitchen for however freaking long it takes??? Kitchens are kinda necessary!!

But, we're getting a new fridge soon. :) Home Depot has some "special buys" right now that aren't too bad, but we're kinda hanging back waiting for Labor Day sales.

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
On Wednesday my mother put a few hundred in my PP account for my birthday. I asked her why and she responded, "It's just hanging out here not doin' nothin'!"

So I'm vaping on a Soulkeeper looking for some good deals on RDAs. I really need a good mod or two. Ones I know will hold up.

Crap like what you went thru gives me every kind of pause for even THINKING of a kitchen remodel at some point -- I'd dearly love to have white cabinets with black counters, but do i want to live without a kitchen for however freaking long it takes??? Kitchens are kinda necessary!!

But, we're getting a new fridge soon. :) Home Depot has some "special buys" right now that aren't too bad, but we're kinda hanging back waiting for Labor Day sales.

Andria
You'll find great sales on large appliances during Labor Day.

Now, regarding your kitchen. Don't use just my story as a remodel scenario! We had insurance involved and just had really bad luck with the contractor. Interview 3 companies and be sure to check the BBB AND ROC. We didn't. As it turns out there are complaints filed, BBB downgraded them and the horror stories are similar to mine. Do your due dilligence. You'll feel much better.

Check out a website called nextdoor.com. You should have something in there for the area of town you're in where locals offer help, let other neighbors know if they had their cars broken into, lost dog/cat and all types of useful info for your community. You may very well find a contractor or a nice retired contractor that can do the work for you. Or, you can ask if anyone knows of someone that can remodel your kitchen. I did and out comes Dustin. I guess he's 38-40yrs old. A go getter, knows what he's doing and is very keen on saving money. Most of the stuff he got for our bathrooms was on sale!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Searching for pre made coils that don't cost a fortune but are still decent. Any suggestions? My hands are just toast until I get my injections the end of Sept. Tia

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Searching for pre made coils that don't cost a fortune but are still decent. Any suggestions? My hands are just toast until I get my injections the end of Sept. Tia

The GeekVape 2 in 1 coils worked well for me until I started making my own. I mostly used the F209. 8 coils for like $4

VU Sponsors