Plot lost.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loaded Lemon Bar

Creme de Menthe Custard.

Even I think I’m boring with the same juice and mods everyday! Lol

I would never call that boring. When something works for you, eveything else are just toys. In my 11 yrs vaping, I went through 2 periods where I stuck with a particular set up for multiple years and paid no attention to anything on the market. Last set up that got me though about 3 yrs was an eVic with a Subtank mini and it STILL gets used quite often..

This morning it's Halo Freedom Juice in the Pulse 80w w/Berserker V2 clone with my coffee.. :cloud::coffee2:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Frobscottle (fruity vanilla cream soda)
PebbleSicle (fruity Pebbles ice cream bar)

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
WhyR4.JPG

Very nice. All natural tobacco, Madagascar vanilla and caramel. Very different and unique. Tasty!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I would never call that boring. When something works for you, eveything else are just toys. In my 11 yrs vaping, I went through 2 periods where I stuck with a particular set up for multiple years and paid no attention to anything on the market. Last set up that got me though about 3 yrs was an eVic with a Subtank mini and it STILL gets used quite often..

This morning it's Halo Freedom Juice in the Pulse 80w w/Berserker V2 clone with my coffee.. :cloud::coffee2:

Thanks, Creature. I’ve been vaping about year and a half now, but I found out about Deeming right away and started thinking about what gear I wouldn’t mind using day in day out. Then I stocked up on those mods and tanks.

As far as mixing, I caught a bad flu in December and started vaping Eucalyptus Mint to be able to breathe ( and kill germs.)
I wasn’t such a mint fan, but I ended up tweaking the Kings Custard one shots with Creme de Menthe and Eucalyptus Mint. Now I’m still adding the CdM since I like creamy mint, it turns out.

11 years vaping is awesome!! The scene must’ve been just starting then. I vaped for a while in 2013, and things are very different now. So it must’ve changed a lot since 2009.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DIY Flavor Shack Ecstacy which has been sitting around for a while. Mixed up a fresh 60ML's yesterday and have to take it out of the water.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is that a fruit flavor?

Yes, this is their own description of it.

This a delicious combination of tropical fruits and flavors. The combination is mixed perfectly with each ingredient perfectly paring with the other!!!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ice Cream Drowned(Folkart)
Gizzard Berries
HC&C
Cool Sweet Berries

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Barista Brew - Maple Bar Donut.

I’m sure one of our mixing ladies could make a better version of this.

VU Sponsors