Become a Patron!

skatexvape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right now I have a cuboid 200 w box mod, with a Doge v2 RDA (.17 ohms) I usually run it at 80-95 watts and get amazing vapor production and flavor. I recently brought the cubis tank and was very disappointed in it. I'm looking for a tank because at work I can't constantly drip all the time and I've always liked tanks. I've been doing research for a week now and have been interested in the crown and the Herakles plus. I can't choose one, but I would like to be able to hit it safely at 60-85 w and get great flavor and cloud production. Or maybe you guys could leave a tank that you think is better than those. Suggestions and opinions would be greatly appreciated!

One of my favorites is the Aspire Atlantis 2. It has two separate air flows for great vapor clouds. And the taste is great. However, the coil doesn't have a screen so you get shots of juice every once and while. You can get either .3 or .5 ohm coils. You'll get a bigger closing with the .5. I own several tanks and the Atlantis is still a favorite of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If you want the tank to be similar to a RDA, I'd go with a Crown or TFV4. However, what I dislike about the TFV4 is the top fill design. You need to use the silicone ring that comes with it, in order to prevent it from opening accidentally. If you prefer building your own coils, the Griffin.

Bearsteam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have Crown on the Cuboid right now and love it! .25 running at 75 Watts. Big everything! Tons of airflow.

skatexvape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you want the tank to be similar to a RDA, I'd go with a Crown or TFV4. However, what I dislike about the TFV4 is the top fill design. You need to use the silicone ring that comes with it, in order to prevent it from opening accidentally. If you prefer building your own coils, the Griffin.
My friend has the TFV4 and I liked the way it vaped, but he went through coil replacements like crazy. Not to big on RTA's don't know much about them

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not too big on RTA's yet I have to do my research but thanks for the help!
Since ur VAPING .17ohms on ur dog, the only way u will get the same experience is to go RTA IMO...
But U can check on the SMOK TV4
Crown
Arctic
Herkales
If I don't mind spending on coil heads... Goodluck

Vape On

Bearsteam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of note, you gotta prime and break in the Crown coils. You have to be patient with them or they will burn out instantly.

SOC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I run my Crowns with the 0.25 coil at about 80W, sometimes as high as 100W depending on the juice. Zero complaints. That being said, the FreeMaX 0.25 ohm coils are every bit as good, and I think the FreeMaX Scylla might be better than the Crown. Haven't had it long enough to be definitely sure, but it's a huge improvement over the Starre Pro and is also recommended. Can't go wrong with either one.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have crown, nano, pro tanks, natutilus, areo v3, Heraklas, alantis 2, subtank mini, tfv4 mini, melo 1, melo 2, and the melo 2 has them all beat with tfv4 mini a second. Plus the melo2 has a much better top than any other that thing is just great.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Crown or herkales
Crown Rafael or herkales plus
(Only have the top two)
Another I hear raves is the cleito!
tVf4 mini is calling my name haha lol

HaileStorm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My top 3:
1. Aspire Triton v2
2. Uwell Crown
3. Geek Vape Griffin RTA

Have all three and I have to say that my Triton remains unbeatable. The Crown would've been my top if only it had a juice flow control.

All three are at par in terms of flavor with the Triton v2 just very slightly edging out the Crown.

Both the Griffin and the Crown produce a very similar taste.

Build quality and finish goes to the Triton v2 as well, no contest. Crown is almost as good but not quite and the Griffin looks like it's been built in a rush next to these two other tanks.

Can't go wrong with any of the three I mentioned above. I tested all these with a Viscosity White Nectar 80% VG. Triton running on the .5 Clapton, Crown running on .5 Dual Coil and the Griffin on 3mm 24guage dual Kanthal, 7 wraps. All on the Cuboid at 38.5w.

VU Sponsors