Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon Whiskey. Hey, can you post a pic of your dog again? That is the coolest dog I've ever seen!
Schnauzers or Bullmastif?
IMG_1894_zpsa45d201c.jpg
SugarBear
IMG_1436_zps2118b101.jpg
Whiskey
DSCN3497_zps39a257cd.jpg
Jazz

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you occupy any physical dimensions?
Nope... nothing physical and no time passage. Communication is thought transference. All knowledge at that level is theoretical. In order to gain (or reacquire) experiential knowledge, we must once again choose to occupy a physical body in this illusory Universe.

But because I am physical at the moment, it is time to go get some more firewood. Later y'all...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope... nothing physical and no time passage. Communication is thought transference. All knowledge at that level is theoretical. In order to gain (or reacquire) experiential knowledge, we must once again choose to occupy a physical body in this illusory Universe.

But because I am physical at the moment, it is time to go get some more firewood. Later y'all...
But with no time passage how can you choose?

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Vet called tested twice values are 100 times normal on the pancreas but she's her happy normal self. I have no idea wtf is going on, earliest they can ultrasound it is Monday I will go absolutely bat shit crazy by then with worry. I have had a dog with pancreatitis before (ex-wifes dog) and know what it's like when it flares up but if I didn't have vets calling saying they've never seen anything like it I would think she's fine. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. So frustrated and scared at this point, without her I have absolutely squat.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vet called tested twice values are 100 times normal on the pancreas but she's her happy normal self. I have no idea wtf is going on, earliest they can ultrasound it is Monday I will go absolutely bat shit crazy by then with worry. I have had a dog with pancreatitis before (ex-wifes dog) and know what it's like when it flares up but if I didn't have vets calling saying they've never seen anything like it I would think she's fine. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. So frustrated and scared at this point, without her I have absolutely squat.

Aww, sweetie... :hug: I hope whatever it is can be fixed.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmmm. That just makes me think that it's caught early. I was concerned about Tabitha having it because my dachshund Clyde got it a few times. Even if it IS the bad "P" word, Clyde lived many happy years on a healthy diet --- no greasy table scraps. So I'm sure Marley is in good hands.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It can be fixed hun (Debadoo's *hun* is rubbing off on me). Don't let it stress you out too much. She's running around happy and playful. When Clyde had it, he wouldn't move. Wouldn't eat or drink. ;)

That's how Buster was he wouldn't do much of anything and would try to bite if you picked him up. He was a Min-Pin and as far as I know he's still around and was healthy and happy for all the years he was with me. More than a few times we made midnight trips to the emergency clinic with him and they always just called his levels "elevated". By that standard hers are astronomic and the lack of symptoms just doesn't sit right with me.

I am seriously contemplating taking her into the Gulf Coast Animal Hospital before the weekend, I've been there several times and their docs are absolute wiz kids. Sine I've been they have even got their own TV show on the NatGeo channel.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But with no time passage how can you choose?
Because you can view all time periods on all habitable planets instantaneously, you will choose the planet and the "time" that is most appropriate for your needs. You "know" what it is that you most need to experience to make yourself more complete. Or you may choose a rest period life if the one you just came out of was extremely taxing, but very few (to my knowledge) actually do this, even though it is an option.

Because the passage of time is an invention of those in the physical realms (there are billions of physical dimensions within the physical Universe, each phase-shifted slightly so it is rare that anyone crosses voluntarily, although some have seen through "thinnies" on rare occasions if they are in a high energy area) - that is, time only exists because we perceive physical objects to exist and have defined time as the period required for a physical object to move through a physical distance - remove physicality and there is no time - anyway, it is, technically, possible for you to live a life in the 20th-21st century on planet Earth, then go back and live your next one in 10th century BCE (before the common era). No, you would not be changing the future to incarnate in the past because the person you would inhabit has already existed (from the viewpoint of No Time), nor does that imply "fate" or "predestination" because with each decision you make in that body, your reality can phase-shift you into one of those alternate dimensions, so you can gain experiences without foreknowledge of what it is you are about to gain.

Are we having fun now?

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's how Buster was he wouldn't do much of anything and would try to bite if you picked him up. He was a Min-Pin and as far as I know he's still around and was healthy and happy for all the years he was with me. More than a few times we made midnight trips to the emergency clinic with him and they always just called his levels "elevated". By that standard hers are astronomic and the lack of symptoms just doesn't sit right with me.

I am seriously contemplating taking her into the Gulf Coast Animal Hospital before the weekend, I've been there several times and their docs are absolute wiz kids. Sine I've been they have even got their own TV show on the NatGeo channel.

You're her dad and you know her better than the vet does. I've had a lot of things go wrong with animals and people (vets only by phone, usually) will tell me it must be such-and-such, but the symptoms aren't right. My gut tells me they're wrong. Usually my gut is right, and it turns out to be something completely different. Most times it's something simple. I hope that's the case with Marley. Maybe it was something she ate that's giving false readings, who knows? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both! :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because you can view all time periods on all habitable planets instantaneously, you will choose the planet and the "time" that is most appropriate for your needs. You "know" what it is that you most need to experience to make yourself more complete. Or you may choose a rest period life if the one you just came out of was extremely taxing, but very few (to my knowledge) actually do this, even though it is an option.

Because the passage of time is an invention of those in the physical realms (there are billions of physical dimensions within the physical Universe, each phase-shifted slightly so it is rare that anyone crosses voluntarily, although some have seen through "thinnies" on rare occasions if they are in a high energy area) - that is, time only exists because we perceive physical objects to exist and have defined time as the period required for a physical object to move through a physical distance - remove physicality and there is no time - anyway, it is, technically, possible for you to live a life in the 20th-21st century on planet Earth, then go back and live your next one in 10th century BCE (before the common era). No, you would not be changing the future to incarnate in the past because the person you would inhabit has already existed (from the viewpoint of No Time), nor does that imply "fate" or "predestination" because with each decision you make in that body, your reality can phase-shift you into one of those alternate dimensions, so you can gain experiences without foreknowledge of what it is you are about to gain.

Are we having fun now?
Ahh I see Time will be irrelevant for you but still exists.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No time no movement.
Want some real fun? As an intelligence in the No Time dimension, you can go anywhere you want anywhere in the Universe instantaneously - I would say you move on a thought, but you aren't really moving at all - all the data that makes up that perceived "place" is available to all upon mental request (the real meaning of "Ask and you shall receive"). I have so much fun trying to mentor humans in what lies beyond...

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wait, I can have a REST PERIOD? :eek: :bliss:
Yup! You want angels to wait on you while you live a life of luxury? All ya gotta do is create them within your local "heaven" (another word misused by humans) and you will experience the life as you choose it to be. But what will you gain by so doing? We all require certain challenges to make moving forward a rewarding experience.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup! You want angels to wait on you while you live a life of luxury? All ya gotta do is create them within your local "heaven" (another word misused by humans) and you will experience the life as you choose it to be. But what will you gain by so doing? We all require certain challenges to make moving forward a rewarding experience.

Eh, I'd get bored in 10 minutes anyway. You know me. ;)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're her dad and you know her better than the vet does. I've had a lot of things go wrong with animals and people (vets only by phone, usually) will tell me it must be such-and-such, but the symptoms aren't right. My gut tells me they're wrong. Usually my gut is right, and it turns out to be something completely different. Most times it's something simple. I hope that's the case with Marley. Maybe it was something she ate that's giving false readings, who knows? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both! :)
I spent $300 on Clyde the first time, and then after, I took him to the large animal vet my horses went to in Lampasas. $45 a pop and he was good to go. Some vets really ARE smarter/better than others. And, as you say Lannie, test results can give false readings.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This reminds me of Stephen King's The Langoliers
Many writers of fiction are successful because their dreams transcend dimensions. Stevie boy has seen many of the alternatives and remembered enough to write notes when he awoke. King is a great story teller, though not such a good "writer." Luckily, most people do not know his "facts" are often wrong.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

That's actually a very good point and gave me something to think about. Y'all know I was worried about the palm seeds (not sago) I wonder if she got one I didn't see that caused a measurable spike the day after at the time of the blood draw and now that time has passed could it have normalized resulting in the non-symptomatic dog I am seeing now. Well at least I will have some questions to ask tomorrow when I talk to the vet more in depth.

Thank you all for the well wishes I am going to try and put this out of mind and just go off how she is acting for the moment. Happy.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
PAC creatures do not eat the past.
I think that was done to introduce a sense of danger and panic for the characters and audience. The reality is that past, present, and future exist (on the No Time level anyway) simultaneously and continue to be played and played in one dimension or another. Examine your physical life today and how many decisions you make daily. Did you turn right or left at Oak Street? What would have happened if you had gone the other way? Some part of you did because you wanted that experience in the record also. Because the human brain is not capable of operation on multiple dimensions with myriads of outcomes, you retain no cognizance of such until you leave this body, then you can correlate all the potentials and celebrate the acquired knowledge.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's actually a very good point and gave me something to think about. Y'all know I was worried about the palm seeds (not sago) I wonder if she got one I didn't see that caused a measurable spike the day after at the time of the blood draw and now that time has passed could it have normalized resulting in the non-symptomatic dog I am seeing now. Well at least I will have some questions to ask tomorrow when I talk to the vet more in depth.

Thank you all for the well wishes I am going to try and put this out of mind and just go off how she is acting for the moment. Happy.

Good luck! Be sure to keep us posted. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think that was done to introduce a sense of danger and panic for the characters and audience. The reality is that past, present, and future exist (on the No Time level anyway) simultaneously and continue to be played and played in one dimension or another. Examine your physical life today and how many decisions you make daily. Did you turn right or left at Oak Street? What would have happened if you had gone the other way? Some part of you did because you wanted that experience in the record also. Because the human brain is not capable of operation on multiple dimensions with myriads of outcomes, you retain no cognizance of such until you leave this body, then you can correlate all the potentials and celebrate the acquired knowledge.
If I had about an hour, to print this out, and read parts over and over again, this ADHD brain might be able to understand parts of this.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Jazzy tested like that for hers, false positive after 2nd test, but she does have flair ups because of her lupus, she is on pred and a VERY strict diet(no protein) she is balanced and living a happy life, even after some cancer in her jaw had to be removed with mandibular aggressive surgery,half her bottom jaw was removed. She's a spunky happy gal, best wishes they can get you answers soon
thumbnail_IMG_20160420_1050363131_zpsm4phfhtq.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors