Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy new home Emily. x

Great place to eat our food and guess what's across the road, yup, Chinese place lol

1zqc41t.jpg

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning all!

Afternoon Chop

Weather here is a bit miserable but hey, things could be a lot worse lol

3506xx1.jpg

Congrats on the new house. I never thought about beach property in the UK, but you are surrounded by water. :) Good luck on the move.

I have a move coming up probably in December depending on closing, but don't know where I'm moving to yet. Probably back into the city. As nice as the country is, commuting is really a bitch. That, and shoveling. I hate shoveling snow. A lot.

I'm off to take a good friend for a second medical opinion. She has a pretty serious issue going on, and is exploring experimental treatments, so I agreed to go along with her for another opinion, so now I'm off to Yale in Connecticut. Then in a week (? or 2, have to check), MD Anderson in Houston. At least on that trip I'll get to see my daughter too, so it all ties together. So if I'm not around the next few days, that's why.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all!

Congrats on the new house. I never thought about beach property in the UK, but you are surrounded by water. :) Good luck on the move.

I have a move coming up probably in December depending on closing, but don't know where I'm moving to yet. Probably back into the city. As nice as the country is, commuting is really a bitch. That, and shoveling. I hate shoveling snow. A lot.

I'm off to take a good friend for a second medical opinion. She has a pretty serious issue going on, and is exploring experimental treatments, so I agreed to go along with her for another opinion, so now I'm off to Yale in Connecticut. Then in a week (? or 2, have to check), MD Anderson in Houston. At least on that trip I'll get to see my daughter too, so it all ties together. So if I'm not around the next few days, that's why.
Hi Eskie and thanks, it's an easy move, I sold mine fully furnished and the same with this new place, few things I need to change but really, it was just clothes and vape gear lol. I hope your friends treatments work.....

Who says your not romantic, he bought me a house on the beach.
Thank you for looking after me.

Awww, after what you have been through, you deserve it....and we can still see the cliff lol

Very nice y'all enjoy it!

And g'morning everyone.
Afternoon Reign, she will lol.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You sensed my presence? Do you have some sort of telepathy or ESP or the Force or something?:D
Ha, hi Kad, no, just saw a review on it and then I saw the big ass logo on the side of the tank, Weirdo, I ain't vaping that, ya mad lol

The juice I was raving about, not the fennel one lol, I can't remember if I posted a pic but here it is, color suits me.

Awesome juice !

oanfhj.jpg

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I miss my pink-toed tarantula Rosie, she was awesome. The only time I didn't like her is when she decided to get to that one spot on my back where I couldn't reach her. All I could do was sit there until she decided to move where I could move her back to my hands or in her terrarium.

Not her but this is a spitting image.

pink-toe_0.jpg
Awe she's adorable.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In the spring and fall the tarantulas are on the gravel roads around here to absorb heat from the rock. Many years ago I collected about 50 of them, just kept tossing um in the back of my pickup. When I got home I told the (now X) wife I had a present for her, it's in the back of the truck, she grabs a flashlight goes running outside.......:)
All I heard was a gut wrenching scream....then choice words.....:vino:

"What You Need"

That's hilarious! My mom used to pick them up in the house and gently put them back outside.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I missed you x
Jup me too. xx

Well folks, I've just sold my house and land, it was waaaay to much work, yup, kept that quiet I know, bought a house right on the beach. Moving in today Should be a lot easier to maintain. Emily says hi, she's excited today.
oh that is gorgeous!!! What a view on the terrace. I'd wanna be out there all the time, but too cold lots of the time. Hope you both enjoy it sooooooo much!!! That's a good thing......and good to keep it quiet over there!

I certify and train therapy dogs, all three of mine are certified
Oh kewl!! I know most trainers choose dogs with particular temperaments, but what do you think off hand about a terrier who is really a great dog, and once he's used to you, he'll settle right down........but he goes bat shit crazy when a new person comes in the house. He's got a lot of energy about once a day, but then lays on the couch with me and sleeps most of the day. lol Dunno if any therapy trainers would be willing to train that out of him. I do what I can. Come in, and do the ceasar thing, no touch, no talk no eye contact til he settles down. But so far not working so much.

One look at those who support that lying traitorous murdering elitist bitch Hitlery proves that statement.
roflmao! Amen brother!!
Afternoon Chop

Weather here is a bit miserable but hey, things could be a lot worse lol

3506xx1.jpg
so gorgeous!! I wanna come visit! won't stay long........yanno only maybe........oh...... a year or twelve lmao

Morning all!

Good luck on the move. Hope the experimental treatments will help your friend! Oh man.......so wish I could see you while in Houston. It's only bout 3.5-4 hrs from me. My dad went to MD Anderson, colon. I'll be praying for your friend and you. I'm glad she's got you to go with her, but being that support is difficult too. So kewl you'll get to see your daughter on the Houston trip!

I want a cake with buttercream icing. And a tall glass of ice cold milk.
I can't deal with buttercream. Too sweet.

Noted for the next time we see each other.:)
awwwwwwwwwwww

Mornin y'all! Hope everyone is havin a great day so far

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hate goin to the doc.......but weight was down, wore a shirt today that used to be ok, but was too tight for my liking!! BP was down, so they didn't renew BP pills since I have been out of em for 2 months! Hopefully I can get off the statin for cholesterol, been out of those for 2 months too, so we did blood work to see. got another despicable thing done so they'll quit buggin me about that. All in all a good visit. New doc........wasn't too friendly at first, but lightened up toward the end. Their scale said less than mine did even so I did a little wiggle dance when I got off of it. Another nurse was walking by and started crackin up!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG that avi is freaking hilarious!!!!!!!!
haha :)

That's lovely Rixy. Congrats!
Thanks Atcha. House warming tomorrow.
Hello Emily!!!! Hope you just love love love the house! Enjoy. :bunny:
Past the message on x

oh that is gorgeous!!! What a view on the terrace. I'd wanna be out there all the time, but too cold lots of the time. Hope you both enjoy it sooooooo much!!! That's a good thing......and good to keep it quiet over there!

Mornin y'all! Hope everyone is havin a great day so far

Hi Debs, yeah the view is great, roll on the summer again although if it snows this year I bet it will look beautiful here..

Mornin Lynn, Kad, Atcha, Rixy and all else.
Hi Crom !

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Deb,The therapy training is done with the handler(you) and the dog..... most dogs can be trained to do just about anything well, I find it depends in the amount of time and effort the handler puts into it and I always found, that repetitiveness yields the best results:)
(That and a handful of treats as payment):D

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Deb, most dogs can be trained to do just about anything well, I find it depends in the amount of time and effort the handler puts into it and I always found, that repetitiveness yields the best results:)
(That and a handful of treats as payment):D

Marley responded well to the clickers it's like the jackpot sounds in Vegas to her. The one thing I haven't been able to get her to do though is be calm when someone new comes in, but I think a lot of that is the person not knowing how to respond to it. She's so friendly they immediately start petting her and loving on her basically reinforcing the behavior I'm trying to avoid.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Add Wire ties and Baling wire to it and your fixit kit is complete.

Btw the Gorilla duct tape is worth the price difference.

Oh yeah I almost forgot my other ace in the hole but the wire thing made me remember zip ties, crap loads of different size zip ties. And yeah the Gorilla stuff all of it is worth the extra $$.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Marley responded well to the clickers it's like the jackpot sounds in Vegas to her. The one thing I haven't been able to get her to do though is be calm when someone new comes in, but I think a lot of that is the person not knowing how to respond to it. She's so friendly they immediately start petting her and loving on her basically reinforcing the behavior I'm trying to avoid.
yeah training the humans is the hard part.

VU Sponsors