Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the paint pot I dropped all over the kitchen floor,

I REMEMBER that! Unless you dropped a pot full of paint twice. :rolleyes: Something about a slate floor and trying to clean it up with tea towels, if I recall. ;) That was one of the first posts of yours I ever read. :giggle:

I have heard that and do say it at home from time to time when I tell her she's being a viscous pibble. :D

Ah. Yes. We have a vicious Doberman ourselves. ;) I swear, she's as dumb as a brick, but she's the most tractable dog I've ever had. It's her one redeeming quality. :giggle:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have any of y'all tried the Herakles V2? If so, what do you think about it?

I have the Plus (Rich gave it to me because he didn't want to sub-ohm), but I don't use it because it needs store-bought coils. The V2 looks like a smaller version of the Plus. It needs store-bought coils AND it only holds 2ml of juice. I wouldn't use it, but I go through juice fast and we can't get any more vape gear. I guess it depends on your individual particulars.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Plus (Rich gave it to me because he didn't want to sub-ohm), but I don't use it because it needs store-bought coils. The V2 looks like a smaller version of the Plus. It needs store-bought coils AND it only holds 2ml of juice. I wouldn't use it, but I go through juice fast and we can't get any more vape gear. I guess it depends on your individual particulars.
thanks hun. Reckin you could build your own.......if ya know how to do the fancy ones lol I didn't realize it was only 2 mls. Was watching a vid on the Griffin 25 plus and it's a very similar deck........that one holds 5 mls

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a Merlin, and a Griffin that I got on the pif thread, and a Geekvape Eagle tank that I won, but haven't used yet, cuz I really didn't have a mod to use it on. But the Pico should be here tomorrow.
Then you are all set hun, no reason to be looking at any others at least till you get to try the ones you have!:) I'll be curious what you think of the Pico, and what power you wind up running each of those at.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well I am just back from the vet values are still abnormal but with a lack of any symptoms, have to go back in Monday for ultrasound. I usually would never admit it but I'm getting fucking scared.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then you are all set hun, no reason to be looking at any others at least till you get to try the ones you have!:) I'll be curious what you think of the Pico, and what power you wind up running each of those at.
yeah not shoppin, just curious. Jup can't wait for the pico to get here. The eagle came with premade fancy coils. Definitely wanna try it out!

Well I am just back from the vet values are still abnormal but with a lack of any symptoms, have to go back in Monday for ultrasound. I usually would never admit it but I'm getting fucking scared.
(((((((((Reign)))))))) that is so odd. Will be prayin for her. That's awful ya have to wait for the ultrasound. What about the place in Galveston you mentioned that has the show?

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
yeah not shoppin, just curious. Jup can't wait for the pico to get here. The eagle came with premade fancy coils. Definitely wanna try it out!

(((((((((Reign)))))))) that is so odd. Will be prayin for her. That's awful ya have to wait for the ultrasound. What about the place in Galveston you mentioned that has the show?

Thanks Deb. I am considering it immensely and pretty much decided that if over the weekend if she shows anything abnormal I am headed in there. They're open 24/7, but if she continues being her normal self I guess Mondays not that far off I mean this all started Sunday/Monday and she's been fine. I trust my Vet and asked her flat out if she thought this was urgent enough to take her to GCAH and she said,"Not with how she is acting." Like now she's just chilling chewing on her little rubber toy trying to figure out why I am acting like a friggin' weirdo.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
11410369_461870123974028_2098358457_n.jpg
OMG! lol
:giggle:

1690tom.jpg

My trainer says that when I go to do DIY jobs... :rolleyes:
LMAO!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All this talk about dog training. I used to be good at it. Now, I just let them do whatever and they walk all over me. Mr Freeman let Kadly pet him. That what a SHOCK. It took mw 2 years to get near him when my sister owned him.:eek:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Deep breaths and be positive Reign :hug:

I am trying but I don't have to tell you how it is when someone tells you there is something wrong with a fur baby. I mean FFS when my wife said I am leaving I just was like,"Ok."

Tell me something is wrong with my dog and incoming ape shit in 3...2...1... (Thank God I have a sense of humor or I'd be in need of medication.)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am trying but I don't have to tell you how it is when someone tells you there is something wrong with a fur baby. I mean FFS when my wife said I am leaving I just was like,"Ok."

Tell me something is wrong with my dog and incoming ape shit in 3...2...1... (Thank God I have a sense of humor or I'd be in need of medication.)
Yea. They're so innocent and depend on us. So, it's only natural to get worried.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here ya go, it's on the loop in Houston which is odd because of the name. :D

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/wild/animal-er/
Thanks darlin! I just searched on the tv and they have several on demand, and I can record the series if I like em. Wanna watch some of these.

Mr Freeman let Kadly pet him. That what a SHOCK. It took mw 2 years to get near him when my sister owned him.
that's cuz you've been a good loving mama to him!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I know , I really do<3

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Speaking of dogs, this little tid bit has me pissed but the irony is not lost on me either.

My neighbor has a weiner dog they leave it outside constantly, have it on a shock collar electric fence thing(which never works), and this morning I was walking Marley while he was out eating every fucking bag of garbage up and down the street, sago palms everywhere. And I am dealing with my dog having issues.

575aeba3ea11e9ad2a928d81e879a7ac4e8ea987a3632d9cfae16d0ea960a469.jpg

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks darlin! I just searched on the tv and they have several on demand, and I can record the series if I like em. Wanna watch some of these.

that's cuz you've been a good loving mama to him!

It's a cool show they treat everything from exotics to house pets. They're really an awesome place I had to have them do a root canal on my ex's dog she left with me for a few years when he broke a tooth. Most vets would've just pulled it.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a cool show they treat everything from exotics to house pets. They're really an awesome place I had to have them do a root canal on my ex's dog she left with me for a few years when he broke a tooth. Most vets would've just pulled it.
huh never thought about it, but didn't know you even could do a root canal on a dog.

Dogs like me too.
Jup. You have a quiet calm demeanor, so I'm not surprised.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
huh never thought about it, but didn't know you even could do a root canal on a dog.

Jup. You have a quiet calm demeanor, so I'm not surprised.

I was quite shocked as well and it was very similar to what they do to people. Round file to remove the root, and then fill it with dental material. He's a MinPin and they could've tried to pull it but his jaw bone was so small there was a very high risk of breaking his jaw in the process. While it was extremely expensive it was the safest option and they pulled it off without a hitch.

I guess that's the perfect example of how I feel about animals. No matter what kind of hard feelings I had towards her, and even being her dog I would not take the cheap way out and risk his well being. I miss that little guy a lot he pissed on everything in sight and wouldn't listen to a damn thing but I loved him all the same.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess that's the perfect example of how I feel about animals. No matter what kind of hard feelings I had towards her, and even being her dog I would not take the cheap way out and risk his well being. I miss that little guy a lot he pissed on everything in sight and wouldn't listen to a damn thing but I loved him all the same.
awwwwwww animal lovers are good people!!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put in the other thread but had to share this, this is my little sweet girl with her goofy ears and all.

View attachment 63851
ohhhhhhhhh she's beautiful!!! that's not goofy ears...........here is the IG rescue I was looking at. Couldn't get my son and dil interested though. My dil wants another dog, but son is holding out. Don't blame him really. He's just started school, gotta see how finances go etc.
he has gizmo ears..........he's just adorable! He's an IG mix
DEZI-225x300.jpg

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
ohhhhhhhhh she's beautiful!!! that's not goofy ears...........here is the IG rescue I was looking at. Couldn't get my son and dil interested though. My dil wants another dog, but son is holding out. Don't blame him really. He's just started school, gotta see how finances go etc.
he has gizmo ears..........he's just adorable! He's an IG mix
DEZI-225x300.jpg

I love the spots, he's a cutie(yep just said that lol) for sure, goofy big ears on a dog one the coolest things ever "invented".

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All this talk about dog training. I used to be good at it. Now, I just let them do whatever and they walk all over me. Mr Freeman let Kadly pet him. That what a SHOCK. It took mw 2 years to get near him when my sister owned him.:eek:
And dogs are supposed to be such good judges of character. He obviously has no clue how Bad I really am.:devil:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So when are you going to share the recipe for this world famous vanilla custard? o_O
It is really simple.

120 ml batch.
4 ml CAP Vanilla Custard V1
1.5 ml CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream
5 drops Stevia
Nic to strength you desire. I use 3 ml of 100 mg nic. ~2.5 mg/ml strength mix.
Bal of 120 ml bottle filled with 50/50 PG/VG.

I like it.
Low flavor level for most though.
Shake well and let sit for 24 hours.
Does get a bit better over a week or so but not a lot.

Also a very good base for fruit creams, cinnamon danish and such.

VU Sponsors