LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is really simple.

120 ml batch.
4 ml CAP Vanilla Custard V1
1.5 ml CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream
5 drops Stevia
Nic to strength you desire. I use 3 ml of 100 mg nic. ~2.5 mg/ml strength mix.
Bal of 120 ml bottle filled with 50/50 PG/VG.

I like it.
Low flavor level for most though.
Shake well and let sit for 24 hours.
Does get a bit better over a week or so but not a lot.

Also a very good base for fruit creams, cinnamon danish and such.
Thanks!!! I love custards!!! Can you use another sweetener besides Stevia or perhaps no sweetener at all? :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi all. Been busy lately, visiting my mom in the ICU where she's on life support. Barring a full-fledged miracle... she will probably be gone soon.

Skipped 5 pgs, just don't have time for it, but I haven't vanished.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks!!! I love custards!!! Can you use another sweetener besides Stevia or perhaps no sweetener at all? :)
Sure. None or another.
I can't use any artificial sweeteners. Horrible stuff.

It is a mild vanilla custard but as I say it makes a good base for other flavorings to be added to as well.
The base mix has been my adv for over a year.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure. None or another.
I can't use any artificial sweeteners. Horrible stuff.

It is a mild vanilla custard but as I say it makes a good base for other flavorings to be added to as well.
The base mix has been my adv for over a year.
I love custards especially vanilla but I just can't do sweet liquids. I'm squonking tonight on the Pico Squeeze and made the mistake of putting a store bought apple pie liquid in it. The artificial sweetener aftertaste is almost unbearable. I can't wait to finish off the bottle of it so I can add something else.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love custards especially vanilla but I just can't do sweet liquids. I'm squonking tonight on the Pico Squeeze and made the mistake of putting a store bought apple pie liquid in it. The artificial sweetener aftertaste is almost unbearable. I can't wait to finish off the bottle of it so I can add something else.
The stevia I use has no aftertaste is nice. Yeah the arti sweetener aftertaste is horrible with artificial sweeteners.
I use NuNaturals Clear NuStevia which I got at GNC. Can be found online at various places.

Been using this Stevia for over a year.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Debadoo

Hello I am doing much better now I'm being left alone. This move was the best thing ever, had a lovely nights sleep and woke up to the sound of the sea.

Rixy wants to talk to you about those tanks I'd your about in a few hours.

Good morning everyone.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
America land of the free, whose national anthem STILL supports slavery...
I had no idea about the 3rd verse....
Not certain I believe that. It is the 3rd of 4 stanzas of Francis Scott Key's poem, and our national anthem is the first stanza only, and even then I could be wrong, cuz I'm not into poetry but it seems to me he's denouncing slavery when I read it.

made up some nice Blueberry custard. Just 3 drops of Flavorconcentrates blueberry in 15 ml of my worl famous vanilla custard.
yummm thanks for the recipe

I like breakfast for supper.
Biscuits/gravy, eggs, bacon, etc.
me too but I just meant I hadn't eaten anything today so it was really breakfast. :)

Hi all. Been busy lately, visiting my mom in the ICU where she's on life support. Barring a full-fledged miracle... she will probably be gone soon.
oh andria.........I'm sooooooo sorry hun!!!

The artificial sweetener aftertaste is almost unbearable. I can't wait to finish off the bottle of it so I can add something else.
If it's that bad hun, throw it out.

Hello I am doing much better now I'm being left alone. This move was the best thing ever, had a lovely nights sleep and woke up to the sound of the sea.
Rixy wants to talk to you about those tanks I'd your about in a few hours.
Glad you're feeling better and more at peace!

I likely will be, fell asleep on the couch and the dog just woke me up barkin at the wind blowin or something equally as dumb! :cuss2: But he woke me out of a bad dream, so I should probably thank him.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
opwvpk.jpg

So did a lot of juice mixing this morning and of course like every single time I get no where near to the Carnival Juice blue cotton candy I set out to clone.

What happened was I cloned two juices into one, the blue cotton candy and the buttercream dream juice.

Now I get that hit of sweet raspberry going into a creamy cake but with a hint of marshmallow and creamy goodness then in comes the custard doughnut to finish it off, it needs a good steep but I can tell straight away this little beauty will replace my V3 of the Raspberry custard doughnut juice I make. It has a 8 flavor combination and dam, I could sell this in the vape shop... This is Rixys Raspberry Razz ...........Recipe coming soon (need to test it after a steep) So moreish :)

That deep cake and buttercream cuts through the blue raspberry which I mixed with Sweet raspberry and into that custard doughy taste, works so well.......if you like that sort of thing. Not overly sweet, there is no Ethyl in this one..

Last edited:

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
GFY ya all.

Last day of hotel living. Good stay but had enough.

My dogs are bad dogs. My wife tells everyone if they want bad dogs leave them with me a week.

Been doing some building in my cell. Bought a bunch of those pre made coil shots. I have to admit I was wrong about them. I thought they were silly and only silly people use. Well they are pretty darn good. I have some triple mega alien catapillar Clapton super quad thingie in a Boreas and it's a mind blowing vape.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
not shoppin for new tanks...........just really seeing what's out there. Entered a contest for the Griffin plus and was watching vapingfagan's vid on it and he said the Herakles 2 was his favorite all time RTA

I missed the part where it says it's an RTA. :( Well, even so, the way I vape now, a 2ml tank is too small. I have one 2ml tank, and I love it for flavor, but dang, it has to be refilled so often! LOL!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I missed the part where it says it's an RTA. :( Well, even so, the way I vape now, a 2ml tank is too small. I have one 2ml tank, and I love it for flavor, but dang, it has to be refilled so often! LOL!
Apparently there is a Herakles 2 sub-ohm tank (only pre built coils), and a Herakles RTA 2, 2 different tanks with very similar names.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Atcha!! :wave: Feeling better? :)

Good afternoon Rixsta! :wave:
You know, I am. Finally. Thanks Lynn. I HATE my immune system. It has always been horrible. I shouldn't have gone in Weds afternoon cause I paid the price yesterday for it. Still rattling when I breathe and having coughing fits, but, I'm here at work and no fever!!! So, that's the best part.
Thanks for asking. :)
Oh and Lannie, demented/manic pumpkin is back. lol!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Lynn, I can hardly stand up today......and no, it's not because of booze lol. My ankle gave way and it's been getting worse as the day goes on, if this carries on I can see myself having to get about on my butt o_O
Well, just make sure you are wearing clothes if you have to scoot around on your butt. All this talk about dogs has put a weird picture in my brain. :giggle:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, I am. Finally. Thanks Lynn. I HATE my immune system. It has always been horrible. I shouldn't have gone in Weds afternoon cause I paid the price yesterday for it. Still rattling when I breathe and having coughing fits, but, I'm here at work and no fever!!! So, that's the best part.
Thanks for asking. :)
Oh and Lannie, demented/manic pumpkin is back. lol!
I'm glad you're feeling better! :)
Have no clue on demented/maniac pumpkin. :huh:

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ya all heard that you may not believe in irony but irony beloved in you??

All week I been in the motel and then been kewl with capping and I been chucking some cloudz bro

Switched to a Kayfun this morning just to make sure the policy stays vape friendly. Little tootle puffer. Low watts.

I just set the smoke alarm off. Old dashed style so opened a window and waved my hands like a bastard and it stopped. No trouble yet.

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yesterday I reached the last straw with my android phone. Hated android so much when I talk of it all anyone can hear is fuckfuckfuckandroidfuckkillkillfuck.

Walked in last nite and told them put me back in an iPhone and damm the expense.

Have to retrain the spell check but otherwise I'm so happy I could cry.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awe I'm sorry Rixy.
Thanks
Rixy, go out and soak in in cold salt water.
I will do that Crom, thanks
Poor Rixy! I'm sure everyone will join me in feeling very sorry for you! :rolleyes:

(ICEPACK! ICEPACK! Get the swelling down!)
That's just it, there is no swelling o_O
Yesterday I reached the last straw with my android phone. Hated android so much when I talk of it all anyone can hear is fuckfuckfuckandroidfuckkillkillfuck.

Walked in last nite and told them put me back in an iPhone and damm the expense.

Have to retrain the spell check but otherwise I'm so happy I could cry.
I was over Samsung international for android phones, I probably could of helped you but yup, Iphone is power on and go, android is more of a modders device.

My LG flipphone sill serves me well.
It does not make me cry any.

Flip phones are awesome, nothing better than snapping that thing shut to end a call, especially if it's a marketing call...trouble is reading emails and going online sucks big time.

Built some twisted fused claptons for the OBS Engine mini, really nice vape, 0.4ohm, 60w. :sneaka:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I get that hit of sweet raspberry going into a creamy cake but with a hint of marshmallow and creamy goodness then in comes the custard doughnut to finish it off, it needs a good steep but I can tell straight away this little beauty will replace my V3 of the Raspberry custard doughnut juice I make. It has a 8 flavor combination and dam, I could sell this in the vape shop... This is Rixys Raspberry Razz ...........Recipe coming soon (need to test it after a steep) So moreish
When I was a demo for a paper crafting company, all the names of their colors were alliterative. Reminds me of one a beautiful color they had call Rich Razzleberry Sort of a double intend-re on the Rich part for you lol

Last day of hotel living. Good stay but had enough.
You gonna go get an apt for now? Or did you find another house?

I missed the part where it says it's an RTA. Well, even so, the way I vape now, a 2ml tank is too small. I have one 2ml tank, and I love it for flavor, but dang, it has to be refilled so often! LOL!
I'm not certain he called it that, it coulda been me..........dunno.

Apparently there is a Herakles 2 sub-ohm tank (only pre built coils), and a Herakles RTA 2, 2 different tanks with very similar names.
hmmmm reckin I don't get this part. I know some tanks come with build decks that have coils in em and you screw in the build deck, but you can still put your own coils in them if you can build fancy ones. I know one, maybe the eagle, reviewers said that it might not hold up to doing that a lot, the screws might strip etc.

Hi Lynn, I can hardly stand up today......and no, it's not because of booze lol. My ankle gave way and it's been getting worse as the day goes on, if this carries on I can see myself having to get about on my butt
well definitely do the wrap, soaking in cold epsom salt water or ice packs and keep it elevated even if there is no swelling yet. But also go get an xray. See if you've just sprained it or done something else. Particularly since it's not swollen. You may need some crutches for awhile to stay off it. My gd sprained her ankle pretty bad. Didn't bother her for a few days, then started hurting really bad. She's on crutches now with it wrapped for bout 2 weeks the doc said.

Ya all heard that you may not believe in irony but irony beloved in you??
All week I been in the motel and then been kewl with capping and I been chucking some cloudz bro
Switched to a Kayfun this morning just to make sure the policy stays vape friendly. Little tootle puffer. Low watts.
I just set the smoke alarm off. Old dashed style so opened a window and waved my hands like a bastard and it stopped. No trouble yet.
lmao..........that's hilarious.

Mornin y'all........evening rixy and emily xx fell back asleep on the couch :facepalm:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hmmmm reckin I don't get this part. I know some tanks come with build decks that have coils in em and you screw in the build deck, but you can still put your own coils in them if you can build fancy ones. I know one, maybe the eagle, reviewers said that it might not hold up to doing that a lot, the screws might strip etc.
No, in this case the Herakles 2 Sub-Ohm Tank does not have a build deck
The Herakles RTA 2 is a different tank entirely, with a velocity style deck.

VU Sponsors