Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And I guess I'd better not post the following in fear of being ran off...5'5" 120lbs. I've always been small though. Largest I've ever been was 175lbs 6 months after I quit smoking cold turkey.
Same here Lynn. I was always thin. I didn't get big until mom died. I used to weigh 115 at 5'7. It was TOO skinny. I looked like Olive Oil. hehehehehe

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here Lynn. I was always thin. I didn't get big until mom died. I used to weigh 115 at 5'7. It was TOO skinny. I looked like Olive Oil. hehehehehe

Yeah that's thin

5ofcet.jpg

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to go to WW to lose the 75lbs I gained when I quit smoking. After I found out the exbf was cheating on me and consequently throwing him out, the stress got to me and I lost down to 93lbs. I had to go to a nutritionist to figure out how to eat to gain weight. It was free so I thought why not? High protein diet helped me to put the 30lbs back on.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the stress got to me and I lost down to 93lbs. I had to go to a nutritionist to figure out how to eat to gain weight. It was free so I thought why not? High protein diet helped me to put the 30lbs back on.
dang.......that's awful at 93. I have that issue of struggling to get enough protein in me.

And now the pains have gone
hehehe thought that might fix ya right up!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always seem to choose the worst whether it be friends, foods etc etc etc. After canceling another plan that we had to get together, I cut my best here in town friend loose. Every plan that she and I have made since I stopped working where she does, she's cancelled with some excuse or another. Today was the final straw. Stick a fork in me...I'm done. @Lannie its the same one I told you about months and months ago. It took me a long time but I finally saw the light! :)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I always seem to choose the worst whether it be friends, foods etc etc etc. After canceling another plan that we had to get together, I cut my best here in town friend loose. Every plan that she and I have made since I stopped working where she does, she's cancelled with some excuse or another. Today was the final straw. Stick a fork in me...I'm done. @Lannie its the same one I told you about months and months ago. It took me a long time but I finally saw the light! :)

Good for you. Enough is enough. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right, time to try this new Chinese across the road, it smells so good.....That isn't good though being able to smell the Chinese on your doorstep o_O

Just curious, Rixy... you guys seem to have converted to metric ages ago, so why do you still use this ancient weight measurement? Why not kilograms? Or is it just British resistance to anything mainland European? (I don't like metric either).
No idea Dad and it's a good point, I have no idea why we still use it. Maybe it sounds better lol

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would go nuts livin aross the street from a Chinese place
Yeah I know and next to the Chinese is a fish and chip shop and two minutes walk from there is a pub that does homemade pizza's, I'm doomed
how come?
Nerves from her childhood, she gets real scared around strangers, she flat out will not go, she got upset about it so I'm going to phone them up and order it for delivery, they are gonna think Im the most laziest person on the planet. I bet they will have a dam good laugh about that when the address pops up o_O

Do you own a cane? Hobble over there and buy it, then she can carry it back while you make all these "ouchie" noises... :rolleyes:
Going with the above plan B lol

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks darlin. I was lookin at something just about that, and it said it would be hot, but I wanna try it. Figgered instead of me playin with a ton of things, y'all would know a good one to use

It might be hot, I'd personally run a single clapton in it but if that's all you have then def go with the 26g. Start off around 30w and go from there, 50/60w might be way too much.....Ow, hang on, you could wrap a parallel coil !!! Yup, that's what to do Debs xx

Try the single first, but a parallel coil would be good in the Merlin. You can bump the wattage up a bit more then..

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, anybody got a good recipe for Mojito? Ima likin' this stuff and I need to tell Lannie what she needs to add to her zillion flavors list...
never had a mojito juice. Bet that would be yummy

Ow, hang on, you could wrap a parallel coil !!! Yup, that's what to do Debs xx
hmmm never did one of those, but can give it a shot. ok........still 3mm ID and 7 wraps?

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had to go to WW to lose the 75lbs I gained when I quit smoking. After I found out the exbf was cheating on me and consequently throwing him out, the stress got to me and I lost down to 93lbs. I had to go to a nutritionist to figure out how to eat to gain weight. It was free so I thought why not? High protein diet helped me to put the 30lbs back on.
That's awful. Hugs.
Lowest I got to was 103. I have one pic and it's awful. Looks like a skeleton with skin stretched over it.:eek:

VU Sponsors