Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
never had a mojito juice. Bet that would be yummy

hmmm never did one of those, but can give it a shot. ok........still 3mm ID and 7 wraps?

Same ID yes but 7 wraps (14 wraps total wire) would be less than 0.3ohm, if that's too low then go with the 28g wire.....I'd use 26g though :)

lol yeah shouldn't be a problem.........just wrappin two wires instead of one. thanks for the confidence

Use one strand of wire, loop it over to the same length, squeeze the loop closed and wrap the coil. Cut and twist the ends, put in the deck... Hope that makes sense.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was busy searching for mojito while you guys were discussing it. I shoulda just waited. I did find the TFA mojito, though. One of the reviewers said it's most excellent with a touch of blackberry added, also. I might like that, but not until next summer. Winter's setting in, and me needs me bakery goods. Almost time for fudge brownies again! Helen (the cow) will be so happy! She loves a good brownie vape. ;)

here is one that doesn't need the mojito flavoring.........I have everything but the mint dangit
  • 10% PA Jamaican Rum
  • 6% PA Brown Sugar
  • 2% PA Lime
  • .5% PA Spearmint (or slightly less)
  • .5% EZ-Sweetz sweetener

I found that recipe, too, but I'd need to get the rum, the lime (I only have key lime), AND the spearmint. Then I found out I can get all those in one bottle. :D

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It might be hot, I'd personally run a single clapton in it but if that's all you have then def go with the 26g. Start off around 30w and go from there, 50/60w might be way too much.....Ow, hang on, you could wrap a parallel coil !!! Yup, that's what to do Debs xx

Try the single first, but a parallel coil would be good in the Merlin. You can bump the wattage up a bit more then..
What is a parallel coil? Yes, I am dumb! Lol

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same ID yes but 7 wraps (14 wraps total wire) would be less than 0.3ohm, if that's too low then go with the 28g wire.....I'd use 26g though :)

Use one strand of wire, loop it over to the same length, squeeze the loop closed and wrap the coil. Cut and twist the ends, put in the deck... Hope that makes sense.
Thanks Rixy! Makes my question above look stupid but it's ok. I have been told that I'm not the sharpest crayon in the pack! :giggle:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Single strand of wire, looped over so when you wrap the coil, your wrapping two wires in parallel. More surface area and you can put a bit more power through them, increased flavor (debatable) but def increased vapor production.

Thanks Rixy! Makes my question above look stupid but it's ok. I have been told that I'm not the sharpest crayon in the pack! :giggle:
Not stupid Lynn, just learning xx

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the Pico Squeeze that inspects :inlove: sent me going last night with the 2 coils that came with it. 0.25 ohms and it's waaaaay too hot a vape for me even with the air flow wide open. :( I'm going to build coils of my own this weekend to try for about 0.8. I think those will be much better. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the Pico Squeeze that inspects :inlove: sent me going last night with the 2 coils that came with it. 0.25 ohms and it's waaaaay too hot a vape for me even with the air flow wide open. :( I'm going to build coils of my own this weekend to try for about 0.8. I think those will be much better. :)
Yeah that a lowish build, all depends on the tank, more airflow is needed for sure, size of tank, loads of things really. I like a slightly warm vape but not too much. Custard flavors do well in a warmer vape though. Fruits, I find higher resistance, lower wattage / voltage is better..

And now I'm off to work. Peace, love and bright blessings folks! :blowkiss:
Take care

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same ID yes but 7 wraps (14 wraps total wire) would be less than 0.3ohm, if that's too low then go with the 28g wire.....I'd use 26g though
Debadoo said: ↑
lol yeah shouldn't be a problem.........just wrappin two wires instead of one. thanks for the confidence
well that wuz great advice, just a bit too late lol I didn't think to just loop over one piece, so I cut two, twisted the one end together, stuck it in the jig. First time I didn't think to twist the one end together, didn't work. Got it on the 2nd try, made a nice coil, and came out to a perfect .3 which is fine, cuz I'd been wanting to try a .3-ish anyhow.

no yur not

New
And now I'm off to work. Peace, love and bright blessings folks!
hope you have a great night.

Ok.........got coil built...........installed..........tank assembled........... went to mailbox.............. NO PICO!!!!!!!!!!!! other mail was there...........now I'm :cuss2::tantrum::gaah:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well that wuz great advice, just a bit too late lol I didn't think to just loop over one piece, so I cut two, twisted the one end together, stuck it in the jig. First time I didn't think to twist the one end together, didn't work. Got it on the 2nd try, made a nice coil, and came out to a perfect .3 which is fine, cuz I'd been wanting to try a .3-ish anyhow.

How is it vaping ?

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's sweet, but you celebrate away!! Dunno where the heck mine are. Tried calling the PO but they wouldn't answer the phone. They usually don't though. :( Hope it shows up tomorrow.
I'm sure it will. If it doesn't I can take one of mine and your skin to you so you can play next week. Let me know.
My trash wasn't picked up. Guess I'll have to call them. Cause man, it's RIPE. I made that gumbo and there's crab claw hulls in it. LMAO!!!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@kad2371 darling, my new and improved batteries................WITH cases are in too. Thank you for keeping me a responsible vaper. :inlove:
Ok, I have to use cute pink haired girl for this. Only for the batteries and cases though......:vapemail:
OK, so since you ordered without waiting for me to give you links on what I thought you should get, I'm gonna ask. What batteries did you buy?

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure it will. If it doesn't I can take one of mine and your skin to you so you can play next week. Let me know.
My trash wasn't picked up. Guess I'll have to call them. Cause man, it's RIPE. I made that gumbo and there's crab claw hulls in it. LMAO!!!
Yipes. Hope they come get it. Jup those crab shells get to stinkin quick.

That's sweet of ya, but you don't need to do that. Of course, I would get to see you again! :) Just hope the dang thing didn't get lost somewhere. I really expected it yesterday, and it should have come the same day as yours.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a really weird dream when I fell asleep on the couch earlier. Dreamt I wuz driving a huge motorhome, but for some reason wuz driving it inside this huge place. Couldn't find how you got out of it. I drove it all around this place........finally found out how to get out of it........started to get on the hwy, and somehow ended up right back inside the huge place looking for a way to get out of it again. But the more I drove it, the better I got at it. There was a lot more to it, but that was the main part.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I come to see you, we'll chop down all the trees in one go, firewood for years then
Did I forget to tell you I am a tree hugger? :hug: Unless a tree is about to fall on the house, I never cut down living trees. Besides, even if I would, then it takes a year or two (depending on the type of tree) of drying out before it will become good firewood. I have a deal with a neighboring rancher: Any dead trees that he wants gone, I go over and fell the tree, cut it to a length that fits my stove, haul it off, unload, split and stack, or in the case of retired wood fence posts, just haul them home and cut them up later. :D

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had a really weird dream when I fell asleep on the couch earlier. Dreamt I wuz driving a huge motorhome, but for some reason wuz driving it inside this huge place. Couldn't find how you got out of it. I drove it all around this place........finally found out how to get out of it........started to get on the hwy, and somehow ended up right back inside the huge place looking for a way to get out of it again. But the more I drove it, the better I got at it. There was a lot more to it, but that was the main part.
I think you are having a premonition about the future where YOU will be driving the big RV when Rixy and Emily come to visit. Keep practicing.....:bunny:

VU Sponsors