Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I hear ya. Frankie is my son and dil's dog. I'm here at the house by myself a lot.....and I'm just lost without him when they take him over to her folks house with them. I love him so much. He's nearly always right by my side. If I go in another room for too long, he comes to find me. It's crazy how attached I am to him.

That sounds a lot like Marley she's permanently attached to my hip. Which has it's ups and downs I can't make a big deal about leaving because she shivers if I do.

I know the feeling. I just know she's going to be fine. Can't tell you how, but I do know it. Now, with that said, we all do things for our pets that may seem odd to others. I'll try to dig up a picture of Bonnie (Cromwell's favorite type of dog - dachshund) in her doggie wheelchair.

Thanks Atch, I have that feeling too but life has a wonderful habit of kicking me while I am down. So I am a prepare for the worst and hope for the best kind of guy.

TMI deleted....

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
she's permanently attached to my hip.
Jup that's what I always say about Frankie. I spend a lot of time on the couch, and he's right there, snuggled up next to me, layin right up against me from my hip to my knee. It's funny his whole body will be touching me, but he'll still just keep ootchin to see if he can get any closer. hehehe

Deb, I just sent a message to my son: If you are nice, I won't tag you on FB with this pic. hehehehehe
lol don't matter, I rarely ever sign in to FB anyhow. And when I do it's for a specific thing then I'm off again

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Jup that's what I always say about Frankie. I spend a lot of time on the couch, and he's right there, snuggled up next to me, layin right up against me from my hip to my knee. It's funny his whole body will be touching me, but he'll still just keep ootchin to see if he can get any closer. hehehe

lol don't matter, I rarely ever sign in to FB anyhow. And when I do it's for a specific thing then I'm off again

Same with her 70lb. lap dog, at night I usually move away from her because it Texas and it's fucking hot already. But last night I was the one scoothcin closer just in case. :giggle::giggle:

Beer run!! Brb.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Calls is all I use a phone for.
for emails and net I use a PC or pad.

It's nice to be able to keep up with email on the phone, and to be able to stay half-assed current with a forum, but it's not ideal, pecking at those tiny virtual keys on a tiny screen. Also, I wanted to show some of my cousins those pics of my mom I posted yesterday, and the damn tiny phone screen cut them off on the right. I really prefer foruming, and personal emails, on the PC -- it allows me to be my prolix self; 8 fingers and a thumb instead of one stylus hunting and pecking. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got big thigh syndrome. 5'7'', 154lbs. I could lose another 10. Soon as I feel better, I'm going to start working out again.

I'm not quite 5'7" anymore, I seem to have shrunk to 5'6"... 146 lbs... I'd like to lose about 12, get just under 135; I think 130-135 is about my best weight, because despite my height, I have a very small frame; long skinny bones. Dense bastards though; despite my klutziness, I've never broken any, except *maybe* my left little toe.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And I guess I'd better not post the following in fear of being ran off...5'5" 120lbs. I've always been small though. Largest I've ever been was 175lbs 6 months after I quit smoking cold turkey.

I got up to about 165 at one point, trying to self-medicate my depression with blueberry muffins and oatmeal-raisin cookies. :D I hated it; I couldn't put my socks on! And tying my shoes was quite challenging too, with all that belly in the way! Hell, I only weighed 153, the day I gave birth to my son! When i went on Effexor, I was able to self-discipline and leave the baked goods alone. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same here Lynn. I was always thin. I didn't get big until mom died. I used to weigh 115 at 5'7. It was TOO skinny. I looked like Olive Oil. hehehehehe

When I graduated from high school, I was 105 lbs soaking wet... 5'7".... I wore size 5 jeans, and they weren't very tight, because of my skinny hips; when I got some men's 28W-33L jeans, then I had tight jeans! But that was a looooooooooong time, a kid, and a lotta beers, muffins, and mashed potatoes ago. :D

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 walks today, and she was playing with her ball a bit just now, but it's in the mid-90's so she quit early since we just got back. Eating good, possibly drinking a little more than normal, and bathroom stuff is all normal.

I have said it my whole life I don't like things that just don't make sense and this one qualifies big time. I stayed up late last night reading veterinary research papers about this "condition" and have a lot more questions to ask on Monday after the ultra-sound. Even read about a couple of cases that were very similar and luckily all of them had a favorable outcome with owners who were willing to do whatever it took to help their babies. And I are one of those owners, I told my lil sister earlier if I have to sell that Mustang to save her it's good as done.
:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

VU Sponsors