Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used to be 5'9" but now am apparently just under 5'8" disc degeneration does that

I've also got, or had, ALL the risk factors for osteoporosis -- family history (my grandmother went from 5'9" to barely 5 ft tall by the age of 99); small frame; and (formerly) a longterm smoker. At least I'm no longer adding to that last, but nothing I can do about the first 2, except consume foods with calcium everyday. I may add a calcium "chew" to have right after eating too, since dietary calcium is much better absorbed than supplements.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy hun........did ya have a good night?
I did. It was work. Nothing more, nothing less. :teehee: My coordinator claims I have a bad attitude. Considering he threatened me by saying he was calling the supervisor and I told him to go ahead, what's another write up after receiving 5 already this year, what's 1 more. He's a dickhead! :cuss2:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And yep! Disc degeneration will make you lose some height. I started my 20's at 5'7" with both legs the same length. Hit my 40's at 5'6" with one leg half an inch shorter than the other. Now at just barely 60, I'm 5'5". :oops:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did. It was work. Nothing more, nothing less. My coordinator claims I have a bad attitude. Considering he threatened me by saying he was calling the supervisor and I told him to go ahead, what's another write up after receiving 5 already this year, what's 1 more. He's a dickhead!
Jerk!

I've also got, or had, ALL the risk factors for osteoporosis -- family history (my grandmother went from 5'9" to barely 5 ft tall by the age of 99); small frame; and (formerly) a longterm smoker. At least I'm no longer adding to that last, but nothing I can do about the first 2, except consume foods with calcium everyday. I may add a calcium "chew" to have right after eating too, since dietary calcium is much better absorbed than supplements.
Same here, but just most of em, not all. Which is why I don't like getting these steroid injections, but gotta control the pain somehow.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin Rixy..........whenever ya git here! Welp, the merlin has been layin on it's side more than 12 hours with the JFC all the way open, and it hasn't leaked a drop. Love that!

at 1:30 am, the Pico left Austin. Next stop my PO so should definitely be OFD today! :stars2:

The tracking said........there has been a delay, and it won't be delivered when it said. :rolleyes: Gee, nuttin gets past you, does it sparky?? lol

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welp, the merlin has been layin on it's side more than 12 hours with the JFC all the way open, and it hasn't leaked a drop. Love that!

Usually my Merlins wont leak a drop when laid on their sides. That doesnt mean they wont leak at all. :confused: My juice is usually mixed anywhere between 80/20 VG/PG or max VG and when chain vaping them they can start to leak. For me what works best is a 4 mm ID coil and wicked where half the wick goes into the well and the other half is fluffed up so it stays saturated.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin''
tumblr_oe297rO3x61sqba70o1_1280_zps45ir9sxq.jpg

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Debs, hope it comes today, good news about the Merlin, shows ya wicked it right
kewl! Mornin hun x Sure do wish I'd get some kinda warnin before I just fall asleep on the couch!

Usually my Merlins wont leak a drop when laid on their sides. That doesnt mean they wont leak at all. My juice is usually mixed anywhere between 80/20 VG/PG or max VG and when chain vaping them they can start to leak. For me what works best is a 4 mm ID coil and wicked where half the wick goes into the well and the other half is fluffed up so it stays saturated.
well, I got 75 PG juice, 3mm ID, (with my very first parallel coil), and all the wick in the channel. lol

lmao Whiskey...............where'd you find that pic of me?????

Mornin y'all Pico got to my PO at 3:30 am, so it should be showin OFD within the next hour!! :stars2::stars2:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning, all! :)

Not only would my computer not load Atcha's picture last night, but it wouldn't load the rest of the page, either, so I couldn't even get on and say it wouldn't load! LOL! This morning, I tried again, and it came right up, go figure. This forum still moves too slow on my PC (it's old and rickety), like for instance, when I'm typing, I'm usually two words ahead of what's being displayed, and it takes at least a minute for each page change, but at least it's loading now. Slowly but slowly... :rolleyes:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning, all! :)

Not only would my computer not load Atcha's picture last night, but it wouldn't load the rest of the page, either, so I couldn't even get on and say it wouldn't load! LOL! This morning, I tried again, and it came right up, go figure. This forum still moves too slow on my PC (it's old and rickety), like for instance, when I'm typing, I'm usually two words ahead of what's being displayed, and it takes at least a minute for each page change, but at least it's loading now. Slowly but slowly... :rolleyes:
Mornin hun!!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lmao........love it!! I know a couple folks I'd love to send that too
Especially people who feel the need to be mean and insulting to their own family, and can't allow someone else to be happy without belittling them. I have never in my life felt so much anger towards a complete stranger as i do this morning.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon y'all, been busy building some new coils.

Tiger wire 26g, parallel, 7 wraps, dual coils 3mm ID 0.15ohm, 50w These are nice in da Engine.

My ankle is much better today, I think I can run the hoover round soon :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Especially people who feel the need to be mean and insulting to their own family, and can't allow someone else to be happy without belittling them. I have never in my life felt so much anger towards a complete stranger as i do this morning.
Try not to be angry hun...........that only hurts you, not her! She's just a sad story of a person.

My ankle is much better today, I think I can run the hoover round soon
Oh good!!! Glad it's much better!

Huh? Why would you do that? That's wimmens work.
Wait, is Debs still around with her frying pan?
She is!!

Watching the local news this morning. It's sad seeing entire towns totally underwater because of the flooding from last week's rain.
hope it recedes soon!

Mornin lynn and reign Love  wub emoti from ECF.gif Love  wub emoti from ECF.gif Love  wub emoti from ECF.gif

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smack him a good one for me. I might have become a fulltime housewife a long time ago, but sexism STILL pisses me off. :wait::headbang: Men who make statements like that don't deserve any of that other "wimmin's work"... FOOD! They can starve, or make it themselves!

Andria
lmao JUP If he really meant that instead of just jokin........I'd have whacked him a couple hundred times!

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Smack him a good one for me. I might have become a fulltime housewife a long time ago, but sexism STILL pisses me off. :wait::headbang: Men who make statements like that don't deserve any of that other "wimmin's work"... FOOD! They can starve, or make it themselves!

Andria

I'm all for equality. I would love to do the cooking if she will change the brake pads/oil in the cars. :) And if I ever find a woman who will take me up on that offer I am grabbing on and holding fast for eternity.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try not to be angry hun...........that only hurts you, not her! She's just a sad story of a person.
I suppose it was pretty obvious who I'm pissed at. And you are right. Just get a little over protective sometimes of people I care about, and Atcha's sister has been unnecessarily mean and cruel to her on previous occasions. And y'all don't know everything she said last night, but it was incredibly cruel.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm all for equality. I would love to do the cooking if she will change the brake pads/oil in the cars. :) And if I ever find a woman who will take me up on that offer I am grabbing on and holding fast for eternity.

I'm not arguing about who does what... just those woman-haters who make sexist remarks. ;) I can load a dishwasher better than anyone, certainly better than my husband... but fix a lamp? Nah, I leave that to him. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I suppose it was pretty obvious who I'm pissed at. And you are right. Just get a little over protective sometimes of people I care about, and Atcha's sister has been unnecessarily mean and cruel to her on previous occasions. And y'all don't know everything she said last night, but it was incredibly cruel.

I've heard some of the tales of that sister... and frankly I can't imagine why Atcha even bothers talking to her at all. Until my mom quit drinking, it was a standing rule in our house: DON'T CALL HER AFTER 7pm.... because she was a MEAN drunk.

Andria

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Smack him a good one for me. I might have become a fulltime housewife a long time ago, but sexism STILL pisses me off.
I hope ya know I was joking around, and don't really feel that way. I cook and clean, even fixed Atcha breakfast, and would done more than that when I visited but every time I asked if I could help with something she said no. Wait, not quite true, she did let me slice the sausage for the gumbo also..

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not arguing about who does what... just those woman-haters who make sexist remarks. ;) I can load a dishwasher better than anyone, certainly better than my husband... but fix a lamp? Nah, I leave that to him. :D

Andria
I'm still not that great at car repair or plumbing but fixing a lamp is a cinch. Hell, I even installed a ceiling fan in my kitchen last summer!:stars: Being single is a learning experience!!

My yard is getting mowed as I type! :stars2::stars2:

VU Sponsors