Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:idea: That moment when even after filling up your Merlin and get burned hits then it dawns on you that you forgot to open the jfc back up. Oops! Told y'all I wasn't the brightest bulb in the box! :giggle:
hehehe I know that'll end up happening with me. Heck, I will start to take a vape, quickly realize it's dry and I need to squonk. Wait a few seconds for the coils to cool before I squonk. Totally forget in that time that I need to squonk, and start to take a vape........then repeat this process 3-4 times before I finally remember to squonk :facepalm:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm, I don't think I've ever done that before. Nope, not even once. Or twice. Or dozens of times.
Whistling-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emoticon-000698-fbook.gif
I'm happy that I'm in good company then! :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
kewl!! which one did ya git this time? Mine will be here between 1 and 2 pm most likely. Not really sure when it comes on Saturdays.
I'll post some pics soon x
Hmmm, I don't think I've ever done that before. Nope, not even once. Or twice. Or dozens of times.
Whistling-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emoticon-000698-fbook.gif
LOL, OH same here.....I mean, who would do that !!!

I'm happy that I'm in good company then! :)
Oh you are :hug:Done it on the Aromamizer Supreme more than once...

Squonk = You gotta spurt or it's gonna hurt.
Brings back memories :)

I tried to do the dishes a few times for my ex all it got me was scolded for loading it wrong. I was quite confused to be honest as she was "teaching" me, all I could think was top of the line dishwasher and you're telling me a coffee cup won't clean the same in the bottom rack as the top?

dafuq.jpg%7Ec200

PMSL - I used to get that grief, seriously married to a bad woman back then, one day, when a plate was blocking a bowl and she was going on, I dragged the dishwasher out, unplugged it and cut the cable flush with the back. Now you can wash up and shut up. When I finally fixed it a month later shes never said shit to me like that again......In fact three weeks or so later, she left me, thank god.

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been crying too, but it's from the big old onion I just chopped up.:D

Did that get a smile outta ya?:) If not, go back and look at some of the 80's music jokes I posted last night. Those hafta make ya grin.
:inlove:
I'll look. I have a lot of catching up to do.
Ok everyone. A new Fernando pic!!!!!!! He's getting sooooo big and has adopted a kitten.
upload_2016-10-15_12-58-30.png

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
((((((((atcha)))))))))) so sorry you gotta deal with that. Well, actually ya don't, but my way probably wasn't a good way overall. I have/had some certifiably crazies in my family, and I finally chose to just not deal with them. I assume my 1/2 sister is still living, but don't even really know.
Will you be my new sister? And I'll be yours.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rixy, that is a beautiful mod!!! The whole set up is GORGEOUS!! Wow!! :inlove:
Thank Lynn

that's gorgeous Rixy!! Love abalone. is that the one that starts with an L? which mod and tank is it?
I was gonna get a stabwood DNA mod but then I saw the price of this, it's really not that bad and looks great.

Its a Hotcig R150 with the OBS Engine Mini tank and a Hotcig matching drip tip.. x

I'll look. I have a lot of catching up to do.
Ok everyone. A new Fernando pic!!!!!!! He's getting sooooo big and has adopted a kitten.
View attachment 63986
Yum........er......I mean awwwww

Leg it..........

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I won't tell her, Kad. ;) But how did you "ruin" it? Maybe we can help. :)
Well, first time I burned it. Second time is kinda embarrassing. See, part of the problem the first time is the only thing metal I have to stir with is a whisk, which some people say works great for roux, but it burned in the corners of the pan which the whisk wouldn't reach.

So...I used a plastic spoon, which actually started to melt.:oops:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK y'all, don't tell Atcha, but I'm about to cheat. Ruined my roux twice now, gonna try the microwave directions I found next.
Your 80's jokes were hilarious darling!
Next time you come here, you're going to make a roux. I'll oversee the whole thing and record it. We need a good beginner roux video out there for people. The ones I see, are no good for learning.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, first time I burned it. Second time is kinda embarrassing. See, part of the problem the first time is the only thing metal I have to stir with is a whisk, which some people say works great for roux, but it burned in the corners of the pan which the whisk wouldn't reach.

WHAT?????????? Oh honey! I'm sorry but HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ROTF!!!!!!!! :giggle::devil::giggle:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I used a wooden spoon. Well, it's kind of a flat wooden spatula kind of thing. My grandma gave it to me with a bunch of "baking utensils" for my first apartment when I was 17, and I use it for everything. Maybe you can find something similar? Anyway, the first rule when things are burning is turn the heat down. It might take a little longer, but pausing to sneeze isn't going to ruin your roux. Atcha will show you how. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awe! I wanna meet Fernando next time I visit!
I wanna meet him too!

OK y'all, don't tell Atcha, but I'm about to cheat. Ruined my roux twice now, gonna try the microwave directions I found next.
Turn your heat down darlin.........it'll take longer, but you won't have to worry so much about burning it. For newbies, it will take about 45 mins to an hour of constantly whisking it. You need a silicone rubber spatula to frequently scrape from the sides.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL!

I never thought of a silicone spatula, that would be perfect, wouldn't it? I think. How much heat can they take? I know they're good to 500 degrees in the oven, but I don't know about direct heat. But I think it's a good idea, and he could find one of those just about anywhere. :)

They're great, I had one that I dearly loved, but they tear easily; the metal of the handle and "tang" that the silicone fits on eventually tears thru the silicone. :( But, I still use mine for anything that I don't want to scrape too hard, like raking the white fat off a piece of salmon. I'm a fairly recent convert to enjoying fish, but that fat is too strongly fishy for me. :D

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used a wooden spoon. Well, it's kind of a flat wooden spatula kind of thing. My grandma gave it to me with a bunch of "baking utensils" for my first apartment when I was 17, and I use it for everything. Maybe you can find something similar? Anyway, the first rule when things are burning is turn the heat down. It might take a little longer, but pausing to sneeze isn't going to ruin your roux. Atcha will show you how. :)
Yeah, but I spent to much time looking at her, and not enough watching what she was doing...

VU Sponsors