Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL! Nobody noticed it! Check the spelling, there's an extra "i" in there. Rixy did it farther up the page ^ and I guess I was the only one who caught it. sigh... I actually do know how much wine is in a bottle (and in a box!). I was just picking on the spelling. BoTITle, get it? ;)

G'nite, Rixy! :)
Doh! Completely missed a chance to comment on the titles.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohhhh my! OK, I may not have made my roux in an authentic Louisiana fashion, but I do believe my gumbo turned out fantastical! Of course I would never have tried it if it hadn't been for you sweet Atcha!
kewl!!!

What I want to know is, how much wine is in a BOTITLE? Hmmmmm?
well I did get it, but was much too late to the party. lol Wuz gonna say way too much if it makes ya spell it like that

Standard Bottle? 5 glasses, or 750ml.
I pour bigger glasses........I only get 3 glasses per bottle

Night y'all
awwwwww sweet dreams to you both hun!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL! Nobody noticed it! Check the spelling, there's an extra "i" in there. Rixy did it farther up the page ^ and I guess I was the only one who caught it. sigh... I actually do know how much wine is in a bottle (and in a box!). I was just picking on the spelling. BoTITle, get it? ;)

G'nite, Rixy! :)
I noticed it but ignored it.
Like I do with many things humans do.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm so used to the Reo grand with the button on top of the mod...........that I keep mashin on the battery cap to fire the Pico :facepalm:

When I got one of the P67's which has a fire button like the Woodvil I kept mashing the area where the fire button used to be. And anytime I vape off one of my grands I wind up squeezing and thinking,"Why isn't this damn thing firing?" :giggle::giggle:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I got one of the P67's which has a fire button like the Woodvil I kept mashing the area where the fire button used to be. And anytime I vape off one of my grands I wind up squeezing and thinking,"Why isn't this damn thing firing?" :giggle::giggle:
lmao what color p67 did you get? I don't have one yet, and dunno if I'll ever be able to get one, but my dream one is to have him do a copper vein solid body sl door. I have a grand like that, would love a p67 like that. next in line would be a hammertone done the same way

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
lmao what color p67 did you get? I don't have one yet, and dunno if I'll ever be able to get one, but my dream one is to have him do a copper vein solid body sl door. I have a grand like that, would love a p67 like that. next in line would be a hammertone done the same way

I got a plain white one and then put my blue SL door on it with a blue cerakote Odin. It looks like I am vaping off R2D2, and it also matches my car being blue with the white racing stripes.

I got the idea from someone at ECF and damn if I can remember their name but they were a very cool person. I do remember they had a Pokemon avatar and are a cyber crimes cop I'll have to go look it up sometime it will bug me not being able to remember.

That's one thing I love about Reo's like you mentioned being able to mix and match the bodies and doors.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a plain white one and then put my blue SL door on it with a blue cerakote Odin. It looks like I am vaping off R2D2, and it also matches my car being blue with the white racing stripes.

I got the idea from someone at ECF and damn if I can remember their name but they were a very cool person. I do remember they had a Pokemon avatar and are a cyber crimes cop I'll have to go look it up sometime it will bug me not being able to remember.

That's one thing I love about Reo's like you mentioned being able to mix and match the bodies and doors.
Sounds kewl, post a pic of it sometime please, would love to see it. Jup it's great to be able to mix and match.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah both my Kato's and Coppervape's are also top fire.
I got to try Kad's coppervape (kinda) it needed dry burned, and dunno if it was the build, or low battery, but there just wasn't much vape to it for me. But I liked the mod. The bottle was easy enough to squeeze. Not as good as the italian bottles for the grand/p67, but much easier than the original Reo bottles. I had a hard time with those. Usually took two thumbs.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got to try Kad's coppervape (kinda) it needed dry burned, and dunno if it was the build, or low battery, but there just wasn't much vape to it for me. But I liked the mod. The bottle was easy enough to squeeze. Not as good as the italian bottles for the grand/p67, but much easier than the original Reo bottles. I had a hard time with those. Usually took two thumbs.
Yeah, it needed reworked, it was a single coil, about 1 ohm, in a velocity mini. It's my tootle puff squonk setup, the one I use for more stealth situations.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was before I got the blue odin but had the pic on hand.
ETA: OH!! It was ckquatt I got the idea from
ohhhhhhhh I've wondered what the heck his avatar is! Just never asked him. I bet that looks great with the blue odin. Hey, I've got an odin that won't fire. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the insulator needs to be replaced. Not sure if it's auth, or a clone. I got it from Doffy. If you think you might could fix it, I'll send it to since you like em. Pm me your addy if ya want it. Might take me a bit to get it in the mail though.

Yeah, it needed reworked, it was a single coil, about 1 ohm, in a velocity mini. It's my tootle puff squonk setup, the one I use for more stealth situations.

I know it sounded like I was putting it down......I wasn't, just totally not how I vape anymore. But it was great to be able to actually see one, hold it, test the bottle etc. I could maybe see me getting one at some point.

Got a reprieve from work so I'm actually here when there are more than 1 or 2 peeps here. We got off at 7 so one of my coworkers and I hit Golden Corral for dinner. It really was nice just to be able to sit and chat. :)
oh kewl!!

Well I am outta here folks somethings just not right this evening feeling like crap or I would be on for awhile. Y'all have a good one. :wave:
awwwwwww nite hun........hope you aren't gittin sick, and hope you feel better real soon!

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a reprieve from work so I'm actually here when there are more than 1 or 2 peeps here. We got off at 7 so one of my coworkers and I hit Golden Corral for dinner. It really was nice just to be able to sit and chat. :)
Glad you are getting a bit of a break. You needed it hun.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ohhhhhhhh I've wondered what the heck his avatar is! Just never asked him. I bet that looks great with the blue odin. Hey, I've got an odin that won't fire. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the insulator needs to be replaced. Not sure if it's auth, or a clone. I got it from Doffy. If you think you might could fix it, I'll send it to since you like em. Pm me your addy if ya want it. Might take me a bit to get it in the mail though.

I know it sounded like I was putting it down......I wasn't, just totally not how I vape anymore. But it was great to be able to actually see one, hold it, test the bottle etc. I could maybe see me getting one at some point.

oh kewl!!

awwwwwww nite hun........hope you aren't gittin sick, and hope you feel better real soon!
Yep, I know. Not my normal all day vapor either, but it was the only bf setup I brought with me. It's the one I use during the day at work if I want to cape at my desk without getting caught.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kad needs building training.
I get good vape on mine.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kad, your woman has her phone turned off again, unless yur talkin to her and she didn't switch over on the call waiting. thought she'd be keepin that thing on and with her all the time now ;D
Nah, she turns it on when I'm gonna call. Or I call the other number. Think she's asleep.

ckquatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

HA!! Copy Cat!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to relax. I'm still too full from dinner to go to bed. :)
lol Our GC here got shut down. It had gotten to where I didn't want to eat there, and hadn't in a long time. Wasn't surprised when it suddenly was shut down. Employees went to work and it was locked with a note on the door

HA!! Copy Cat!

Hiya hun!! Were yur ears burnin? Oh wait, yur avi aint got no ears lol

ckquatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He's around here too. I've seen his strange avatar around here.

Andria

His name is Mewtwo. He's a character in the Pokémon video games and cartoon series. Super powerful and hard to find! He's an awesome character!

Probably my favorite!

cea2a8451fc760e1c117de82c79e9682.png

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL! They were actually!

lmao! Now I know how to get ya to show up........just talk about ya!

Hey reign! You just wait till my other Reo gets back from the spa! It's gonna be AMAZEBALLS!!!!

well don't just leave us hangin with that........whatchya havin done to it??

I don't eat there very often. $16 for the buffet and tea? I can't eat enough to justify the price.
holy cow! That's insane. It was 9 sumpthin last time I ate there.

His name is Mewtwo. He's a character in the Pokémon video games and cartoon series. Super powerful and hard to find! He's an awesome character!
I've always wondered what it was and just never asked ya. So where does Ckquatt come from?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Probably my favorite!

cea2a8451fc760e1c117de82c79e9682.png

I sort of remember that one, from when my son was fascinated by all things Pokemon. But that was... god... 20 yrs ago? :D I think I preferred Pokemon to the Mighty Stupid Power Rangers. :giggle:

Andria

ckquatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lmao! Now I know how to get ya to show up........just talk about ya!

well don't just leave us hangin with that........whatchya havin done to it??

I've always wondered what it was and just never asked ya. So where does Ckquatt come from?

It was one of the EARLY Reos. It has Allen head screws in it instead of Phillips head and Rob said he hadn't used those in years! The black anodizing on it got the the point that it felt like a chalkboard and when my fingernails would rub across it I would shudder and get nauseated! LOL!

I sent it back to him to strip and repaint last week so I should have it back next week sometime!

My scream name is uninspired. The C and K are the first letters of my first and middle names and the rest is the beginning of my last name. It's my usual "username" for different accounts across the internet. When I joined ECF I didn't think I would be around that long so I used it instead of coming up with some cool username.

After that it just kinda stuck!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The black anodizing on it got the the point that it felt like a chalkboard and when my fingernails would rub across it I would shudder and get nauseated! LOL!
oh that's horrible! Kewl. You'll have to post pics when you get it back

My scream name is uninspired. The C and K are the first letters of my first and middle names and the rest is the beginning of my last name.
I knew it!! You're Calvin Klein Quatterman!!! hehehe

VU Sponsors