Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My son loved both of em.......but I knew more about the power rangers, cuz he'd watch the show. Pokemon he just got some kind of gold flat thing in a red and white ball, and traded cards I think

My son did the Pokemon cards, but he also watched it on TV, everyday, and I usually watched it with him; at that point, when he was still in single digits, I watched a lot of kids' shows with him, because some of them were really great! Anyone remember Eureka's Castle? That was when he was REALLY little; there was an animated little bat character, named "Batly" -- so we started calling our son "Bratly." Finally sometime later my mom spoke up and said that was insulting to him -- though it wasn't really, it was like my grandfather calling me "Miss Punk," for "Punkin Head." :D But then we switched it to "Kidly," and thus he is known to this very day, though he's now 28 :giggle: -- My husband became "Dadly", and of course, our cat is now "Catli". :D

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so used to the Reo grand with the button on top of the mod...........that I keep mashin on the battery cap to fire the Pico :facepalm:
:teehee:
Morning x

I just bought a new travel setup for my holiday next week ( oh no not this shit again lol) Fear not wompers, I tested this setup out last week and it's perfect, so no swapping and changing.
Show you on Tuesday, I think it's rather cute :blowkiss:

My son did the Pokemon cards, but he also watched it on TV, everyday, and I usually watched it with him; at that point, when he was still in single digits, I watched a lot of kids' shows with him, because some of them were really great! Anyone remember Eureka's Castle? That was when he was REALLY little; there was an animated little bat character, named "Batly" -- so we started calling our son "Bratly." Finally sometime later my mom spoke up and said that was insulting to him -- though it wasn't really, it was like my grandfather calling me "Miss Punk," for "Punkin Head." :D But then we switched it to "Kidly," and thus he is known to this very day, though he's now 28 :giggle: -- My husband became "Dadly", and of course, our cat is now "Catli". :D

Andria
Its funny how names stick like that, my son loves his Gammon steaks.....bit like really thick bacon, so we call him gammo, probably be with him forever now lol

You got me! It's even written on my underwear!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
LOL ...Welcome :wave:

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whole leg of lamb, ready to roast in the oven :)

20aurlf.jpg

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning everyone! No, I'm no closer to getting caught up, other than spotting that leg of lamb. I've got a ton of errands and a pup who needs more dog food (had enough for breakfast, but dinner will be problematic if I don't make a Petco run). At least it's sunny and comfortable out today. See everyone later!

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
HA!! Copy Cat!

Hey reign! You just wait till my other Reo gets back from the spa! It's gonna be AMAZEBALLS!!!!

lol There ya are long time friend, I can't wait to see what it looks like. :cheers:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Employees went to work and it was locked with a note on the door

That's what happened at Twin Peaks, but someone had a key and then went in grabbing all the booze and running out with it! That was a funny site to behold! Guess they got their severance package in liquor.

Andria
I still have all his cards in a binder here.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone! No, I'm no closer to getting caught up, other than spotting that leg of lamb. I've got a ton of errands and a pup who needs more dog food (had enough for breakfast, but dinner will be problematic if I don't make a Petco run). At least it's sunny and comfortable out today. See everyone later!
I've got to make a dog food run today too. AND a grocery run. I'm so sick of chicken!!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yea, people in San Antonio called me Lou. From LindaLouLaPooskie. It stuck the whole time I lived there.

My aunt is Betty, as mentioned many times; my mother was Joan; I went by my middle name, Jill, till I did rehab -- I've always resembled my aunt more than my mother, so until my grandmother died, she ALWAYS called me "BettyJoanJill". :giggle:

Andria

VU Sponsors