Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm here, but just for a few minutes. This forum is acting up again. It's just my stupid old computer, I know, but it's very frustrating. :cuss2:

I'm about to go clean up the breakfast mess, then make some coils and put my spare Serpents into service. And maybe make some more joose. I made some yesterday, but something was wrong, and <GASP!> I couldn't really get in the mood, so I only made a couple bottles.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not too good at the moment. Are parallel coils meant to be vaped at higher wattages? I probably either need to make a more savory juice that can take the higher watts, or change the coil to something else.
Yeah higher than single wire. Maybe throw a single 26g 7 wrap in and see how that vapes.

I'm here, but just for a few minutes. This forum is acting up again. It's just my stupid old computer, I know, but it's very frustrating. :cuss2:

I'm about to go clean up the breakfast mess, then make some coils and put my spare Serpents into service. And maybe make some more joose. I made some yesterday, but something was wrong, and <GASP!> I couldn't really get in the mood, so I only made a couple bottles.
Hello :wave:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

might the forum........keeps jumpin to the top of the page when I refresh again. If I don't do anything and just wait, it'll go back down, but if you move the cursor at all it won't. Sorry yur juice makin didn't go so good.

Yeah higher than single wire. Maybe throw a single 26g 7 wrap in and see how that vapes.

Hello :wave:
or.........I can make up some whiskey puddin and try higher! ;)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lmao......hiya andria! Oh.......y'all were talkin bout kid names....... my sil had nicknamed her 3, idder bidder, eedle beedle, eedle weedle so when my son came along we called him eeder beeber that wasn't a real nickname though, just sumpthin the mama's used as a term of endearment. Mostly we called him kiddle, and I called him peanut. Which wuz kinda neat when Jeff Dunham came to our attention peanut is our favorite puppet

Pats! Pattoie Spit Spit!! Gotta root for the Saints for a friend of mine as long as they aren't playin my Dolphins. You got dogs in those hunts???

Rixy........Kad......... :inlove: uhmmm............y'all might find some.......uhmmm...........surprises in yur chairs
sneaky2.gif

I like the Saints, Drew Breez is SOOOOOOOOOO cute, I wanna adopt him... or something. :giggle: But they aren't doing too well this year -- even the Falcons beat them, which goes to show you, even a broken clock is right twice a day. :giggle: But in years when the Falcons don't seem to grasp they're supposed to be PLAYING FOOTBALL, I cheer for the Saints.

Andria

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, at least the dang "like" button is working now. :rolleyes:

might the forum........keeps jumpin to the top of the page when I refresh again. If I don't do anything and just wait, it'll go back down, but if you move the cursor at all it won't. Sorry yur juice makin didn't go so good.

Mine is taking forever to load, AND it's jumping all around. When I think I've clicked on something, it's actually on something else, and then I end up at some vendor site or something. It's very confusing. And typing faster than it shows up, if I make a typo, I have to count the letters as I'm backspacing or I make ANOTHER typo. :facepalm:

The juice-making was fine, it was just that I wasn't feeling INSPIRED. Usually it's fun, and I look forward to being able to do mixtress duties, but for some reason, yesterday it just seemed blah. Maybe today will be better. :D I had all these ideas in my head about flavors I wanted to try together and samples of new juice I wanted to make, but it all flew out of my head when I sat down to DO it. LOL! I know, it's another one of those first-world problems. ;)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the Saints, Drew Breez is SOOOOOOOOOO cute, I wanna adopt him... or something. :giggle: But they aren't doing too well this year -- even the Falcons beat them, which goes to show you, even a broken clock is right twice a day. :giggle: But in years when the Falcons don't seem to grasp they're supposed to be PLAYING FOOTBALL, I cheer for the Saints.

Andria
saints are kickin butt today

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
See, that took so long, we've moved on to football...

What you described is a lot like what I was seeing happen, when I was trying to keep up with the forum on my phone while camped at the hospital. But my phone is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW. :D

Also, I've noted that pages with 1) lots of linked videos, and 2) photos that aren't optimized for filesize, load like molasses in y'all's January. Or any pages that contain linked Google Sheets, always do that jumping-to-the-top-of-the-page thing. Annoying as hell.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now, now, now Deb...you're talking about my favorite teams...Pats, Panthers and Steelers. I've always been a Pats fan, the Panthers cause I'm a Carolina Girl after all and have to cheer for the home team and the Steelers cause I'd be ran slap out of the family if I didn't! :facepalm:

But...I do pull for the Saints when they play anyone else but the Panthers. :) I'm also a Packers fan.

Throw soft, not rotten fruit please! :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Throw soft, not rotten fruit please!
I still love ya even if ya are a Pat's fan! Ya gotta have at least one fault! hehehe j/k but I'm a died in the wool Dolphins fan (much to my shame for the last decade or so) so we'll just be on opposites sides from Sept to Feb. lol <3

but shhhhhhhhh everyone just be quiet and let the steelers alone, they need their beauty sleep. Don't tell em the game has started

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guess it's time for me to leave then! I do like the Dolphins and da Bears. Just not when they're playing MY teams!
And sorry Kad, but I loves me some Clay Matthews! Perhaps you can persuade him to move to da Bears?
Oh, so you aren't really a Packers fan, just a fan of one particular player? OK, we can still be friends then.:blowkiss:
Ya see, there's a rule in the official Bears fan rulebook that Packers fans are too cheesy to associate with.:giggle:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Quiet you!! I said or so! :p But.............still the only team in the NFL EVER to go completely undefeated! so there!
Yabbut that doesn't count, because it was less games back in the stone ages.:p

The Lions have an even more impressive record, with a 16 game streak. Oh, yeah, that's right, they lost 16 games in a row. Sorry to any Lions fans out there, your team just stinks!:D

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, so you aren't really a Packers fan, just a fan of one particular player? OK, we can still be friends then.:blowkiss:
Ya see, there's a rule in the official Bears fan rulebook that Packers fans are too cheesy to associate with.:giggle:
Well...not JUST one player. I like Aaron Rogers too. But I also like Jay Cutler as well. I'll pull for da Bears as long as they're not playing the Pats, Panthers or Steelers.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ha will do, how are you are Reign..

Well I'm here, haven't been able to shake what was going on last night. But I grabbed some antacid on the way home today pretty sure I have caused my ulcer to flare up worrying about tomorrow. And was able to finally eat something which was soooo nice.

Thanks for asking hope all is well on your side of the pond. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no idea what anyone is talking about haha
Ha! Now ya know how WE feel!! hehehe

Just smile and every once in awhile scream FIELD DOWN!!!!! Or TOUCH GOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!
lmao...........they always talk about women mixin up sports terms and saying things like a football bat........ but I really have been watching a football game and seen a player steal 3rd!! Dolphins shared a stadium with the Marlins until kinda recently, and the QB did a sneak from 2nd to 3rd, you could see the baseball markings on the field!

sorry yur ulcer acted up! But glad you were able to calm it down and eat

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ha! Now ya know how WE feel!! hehehe

lmao...........they always talk about women mixin up sports terms and saying things like a football bat........ but I really have been watching a football game and seen a player steal 3rd!! Dolphins shared a stadium with the Marlins until kinda recently, and the QB did a sneak from 2nd to 3rd, you could see the baseball markings on the field!

sorry yur ulcer acted up! But glad you were able to calm it down and eat

Thanks I appreciate it. :)

I watch the home team play but I never was that guy who had all the games from all over going in the house all day. Even though now when I try to watch it, it's far more unbearable than it used to be because they call penalties on everything. NOPE!NOPE! First down the corner accidentally bumped the wide out with his pinkie during the play. Can't have that kind of rampant abuse on a FOOTBALL FIELD!!!

Or taunting!?!?! WTF??? When I played sports it was called getting in the other teams heads. For a bunch a tough guys the league acts like they need a lot of extra sensitive protection. :giggle::giggle:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
lmao......hiya andria! Oh.......y'all were talkin bout kid names....... my sil had nicknamed her 3, idder bidder, eedle beedle, eedle weedle so when my son came along we called him eeder beeber that wasn't a real nickname though, just sumpthin the mama's used as a term of endearment. Mostly we called him kiddle, and I called him peanut. Which wuz kinda neat when Jeff Dunham came to our attention peanut is our favorite puppet

Pats! Pattoie Spit Spit!! Gotta root for the Saints for a friend of mine as long as they aren't playin my Dolphins. You got dogs in those hunts???

Rixy........Kad......... :inlove: uhmmm............y'all might find some.......uhmmm...........surprises in yur chairs
sneaky2.gif

Geaux Saints!!
upload_2016-10-16_14-38-10.png

VU Sponsors