VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, will be working these thighs.
mouth+shut1.jpg

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, now here is the Key of Awesome doing their parady of the previously posted song. I love these guys.
lmao that's funny!

Right behave now folks, Debs is here !!
dangit........I'm gonna have to stop likin stuff so's I can sneak up on ya!

Shes on this page now... Erm.... I have to go wash the cat and iron my socks, see you later
GIT BACK HERE MISTER!!! <3<3<3

I just bought a new travel setup for my holiday next week ( oh no not this shit again lol) Fear not wompers, I tested this setup out last week and it's perfect, so no swapping and changing.
Show you on Tuesday, I think it's rather cute
oh kewl! Hope y'all have tons of fun!

Anyone else have a cat like this?
are you kidding me...........EVERY cat is like that!! :rolleyes:

And speaking of bacon burgers...
yummmmmmmmm that would feed me at least two days if not 3, but I loveeeee bacon cheeseburgers!

I think I'll start wearing it again. I need to get in shape! And, answer the phone. lol
hehehe well at least you saw it and called back quick, and my house phone died bout 30 seconds later.

That's what happened at Twin Peaks, but someone had a key and then went in grabbing all the booze and running out with it! That was a funny site to behold! Guess they got their severance package in liquor.
roflmao! But them closing wasn't from bad health reports.

@Eskie, that will teach me for not saving you any
I know y'all did not eat that whole leg o lamb! Looked yummy though

I've never had lamb, but I'm with Lynn. I can't eat lambchop!
Only had em once when I was a kid. Dad didn't tell me what they were. I thought they were the dinkiest pork chops I'd ever seen. He asked me what I thought of em. I said they were the best pork chops I'd ever had, but they were little. Then he told me they were lamb chops.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh. and Howdyyyyyyyyyy everyone!!

Howdy Deb! I'm here, on YouTube plus watching the Pats/Bengals Panthers/Saints games on tv. I kinda get lost as to where I'm supposed to be. :)

what???? Y'all talk all mornin.............then see me coming, take off and leave me sittin here by myself????? lol
ollie ollie oxen free........... come out, come out, wherever you are. Before I become mischievous!
Fine! Be that way! See if I talk to y'all again!!

heheheh
This is the way I feel every night when I come here after I get off work. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what???? Y'all talk all mornin.............then see me coming, take off and leave me sittin here by myself????? lol

Everyone ran off LOL

Hello Debs, how are you today :hug:

This is the way I feel every night when I come here after I get off work. :)

I'm sleeping by then :) Its OK, I mean, It's UK

Yep, Thread went crazy for about a half hour, then everyone bailed.

Need a hand stirring that big pot :p:p:p

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lmao......hiya andria! Oh.......y'all were talkin bout kid names....... my sil had nicknamed her 3, idder bidder, eedle beedle, eedle weedle so when my son came along we called him eeder beeber that wasn't a real nickname though, just sumpthin the mama's used as a term of endearment. Mostly we called him kiddle, and I called him peanut. Which wuz kinda neat when Jeff Dunham came to our attention peanut is our favorite puppet

Howdy Deb! I'm here, on YouTube plus watching the Pats/Bengals Panthers/Saints games on tv. I kinda get lost as to where I'm supposed to be.
Pats! Pattoie Spit Spit!! Gotta root for the Saints for a friend of mine as long as they aren't playin my Dolphins. You got dogs in those hunts???

Rixy........Kad......... :inlove: uhmmm............y'all might find some.......uhmmm...........surprises in yur chairs
sneaky2.gif

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK..........who vaped all my juice??????????? <grumble, grumble....gotta fill da bottle, then I get juice all me cuz I filled it too fast, then I don't have any wet wipes handy......wipin it on th dog....grumble grumble>
Think it was Merlin

BUT ......If you press the battery cap, you save on juice !!!!!

Leg it..................

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
it probably all amounted to just ONE morning of Lannie and Draco's work! I'm out of shape!!!!!
So come up here for Vape Party week next summer and we'll give ya some exercise. Then again, if BadKad comes, I'm sure we'll have to label your tent as the exercise area. :D (running away now)
I have to go wash the cat
'Cuz it had cow poop on it? I'm sure you will get lots of that next summer too...
are you kidding me...........EVERY cat is like that!!
Not ours. If one of our fur babies rubs yer leg, it means they want lap time.

VU Sponsors