Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First down the corner accidentally bumped the wide out with his pinkie during the play. Can't have that kind of rampant abuse on a FOOTBALL FIELD!!!
Or taunting!?!?! WTF??? When I played sports it was called getting in the other teams heads. For a bunch a tough guys the league acts like they need a lot of extra sensitive protection
lmao.........I know! And neither my son nor I have a clue what is and isn't interference anymore. I thought you were posed to interfere with em scorin! Aint that the point??

Arrogant snot
at least we agree on something!! ;P hehehe <3

Last edited:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I used to play a lot of Football when I was young but it looked like this.....:giggle::giggle:

c7cb04e3260d95b9c669397c8f809721.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yabbut that doesn't count, because it was less games back in the stone ages.:p

The Lions have an even more impressive record, with a 16 game streak. Oh, yeah, that's right, they lost 16 games in a row. Sorry to any Lions fans out there, your team just stinks!:D

I always liked the Lions. They're the only team worse than the Falcons. :giggle:

Andria

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Find and alien, twist it, then staple it to Eric Clapton, while humming the A-Team theme music. Vape nirvana.

I don't know where Robert's hiding, so I have no alien to twist. :( Instead I made a dual parallel coil (I think that's what it's called) and accidentally it came out to a cloud chucking .21 ohms. I'm gonna go try it now. I think. (Knees are shaking!)

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't know where Robert's hiding, so I have no alien to twist. :( Instead I made a dual parallel coil (I think that's what it's called) and accidentally it came out to a cloud chucking .21 ohms. I'm gonna go try it now. I think. (Knees are shaking!)

I'll wait for the fog to roll down here and block this infernal sun. :D

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Find and alien, twist it, then staple it to Eric Clapton, while humming the A-Team theme music. Vape nirvan
lmao!
it came out to a cloud chucking .21 ohms. I'm gonna go try it now. I think. (Knees are shaking
I made one parallel that came out to .3 you'll be fine!

Yea my brother-in-law's team is the Lions
I have a dear friend in Belton that is from Mich and her team is the Lions. We commiserate with one another!

Dang, it's took me all this time to find a use for these free vape bands I get. Put them round your juice bottle tops, they open way easier.
lol I still need to get some of those.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What, you're from Baltimore? (Yes, I'm OLD! And no, I don't watch football anymore. ;))
Ummm, nope, Bears started in Decatur Illinois in 1920, then moved to Chicago. Well, kinda. They were a different name until after they moved.

You thinking Colts? Absolutely will never be a Colts fan, I'd be afraid they are gonna pack up in the middle of the night and move with no warning. Oh, wait, they already did that once, didn't tey?

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wahoooooooooooooooo

30-15

Miami beat the Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 64079

sorry lynn.........but today is my day to do happy dances and gloat..........you'll have the rest of the season, cuz you got a good team!! hehehe

In all fairness had the Steel Workers of Pittsburgh beat the Dolphins of Miami, PETA would have been all over them. :giggle::giggle:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You thinking Colts? Absolutely will never be a Colts fan, I'd be afraid they are gonna pack up in the middle of the night and move with no warning. Oh, wait, they already did that once, didn't tey?
dunno the backstory on why they left. A lotta folks feel that way about the Oilers......but the Oilers from what my dad said (and others) were treated horribly by Houston. Still miss em though

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
dunno the backstory on why they left. A lotta folks feel that way about the Oilers......but the Oilers from what my dad said (and others) were treated horribly by Houston. Still miss em though

That's when football was fun I miss those days as well. I think it maybe at my Mom and Dad's house still but I have a football signed by a bunch of those guys when we got to go to a taping of Gif Neilsen's QB Corner way back when.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I missed it, fell asleep on the couch about 4 am woke up at 11 :rolleyes: But pray always so I should be ok lol

I was up til midnight or so watching SNL and a few other shows before I took my stuff for insomnia. And needless to say I wanted to skip but was thinking about Marley's test tomorrow and figured all I could do wouldn't hurt so I forced myself. :)

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, but it was a bit different. The Colts made a secret deal with Indianapolis, literally packed up in the middle of the night and left Baltimore, and Baltimore was clueless until the next morning. When the Oilers left Houston, there was at least some warning, it wasn't done in secret in the middle of the night.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was up til midnight or so watching SNL and a few other shows before I took my stuff for insomnia. And needless to say I wanted to skip but was thinking about Marley's test tomorrow and figured all I could do wouldn't hurt so I forced myself. :)
Good for you!

So do I. I haven't been to church in a while now. Used to sing in the choir.
Yeah me either, really been wanting to go today..........daniel was here working on a new song for praise and worship this morning......... Even So. I hadn't heard it before.......it's an awesome song!!

Night y'all, early night for me......
awwwwwww g'nite darlin........love you sweet dreams

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, but it was a bit different. The Colts made a secret deal with Indianapolis, literally packed up in the middle of the night and left Baltimore, and Baltimore was clueless until the next morning. When the Oilers left Houston, there was at least some warning, it wasn't done in secret in the middle of the night.
oh wow.........I'd heard folks say that but thought they were kinda exaggerating that sucks. I love my pey pey tthough

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll wait for the fog to roll down here and block this infernal sun. :D

Awwww, sorry, I tried, but no huge clouds. :( Actually, it's about the same as it was with the old twisted .67 ohm coil in it. But FLAVOR! Much better flavor, and I have it at 40W now instead of 35. Not a huge difference, but I think the better flavor is just because it's new wire. LOL! When was the last time I changed coils? I don't remember! They prolly all need to be replaced, so that's next on my list when I have some extra time. ;)

Ummm, nope, Bears started in Decatur Illinois in 1920, then moved to Chicago. Well, kinda. They were a different name until after they moved.

Yeah, see, I was confused. I WAS thinking the Colts, but they were red on white, weren't they? Hell, I don't remember, that was my past life! I do remember William Perry, though (the Bears not the Colts). Whenever he started to move, I'd look up from my book to see who he was going to run over. LOL! He just kind of rumbled along, leaving mayhem and devastation in his wake! Football was the ex's thing, mostly. He was a Cowboys fan. :)

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good for you!

Yeah me either, really been wanting to go today..........daniel was here working on a new song for praise and worship this morning......... Even So. I hadn't heard it before.......it's an awesome song!!

awwwwwww g'nite darlin........love you sweet dreams

Well in all fairness I hadn't been in decades just something I've been doing recently.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, see, I was confused. I WAS thinking the Colts, but they were red on white, weren't they? Hell, I don't remember, that was my past life! I do remember William Perry, though (the Bears not the Colts). Whenever he started to move, I'd look up from my book to see who he was going to run over. LOL! He just kind of rumbled along, leaving mayhem and devastation in his wake! Football was the ex's thing, mostly. He was a Cowboys fan. :)
nfl_imit_sbxx04_924.jpg

VU Sponsors