Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Putting a coil in them is a little tricky, because the coil sits on an angle between the posts, but the trick is to put one leg in and tighten it down, then with the mandrel still in the coil, position it with the other leg on the outside of its post, snip it off where it's just long enough to go in the post, and then wedge it in with a small flat screwdriver and tighten it down. It's not hard with a single wire coil, but I fussed with this parallel coil this afternoon because of the twisted ends. I kept pushing the ends apart when I was trying to get it in the hole! LOL! I finally had to move the mandrel away from the post a bit and THEN push it with my screwdriver, and it popped right in. I made that sound really hard, but it isn't. And once you've done it, you'll know the "trick" and it'll be a piece of cake. So I vote you get the full sized one. It's cheaper, anyway.
The juice is Rixy's Raspberry Custard Doughnut mixed with some custard juice he came up with. I just put half and half in my tank. I'll ask him if it's OK to post the custard recipe (didn't I already post the doughnut recipe?), but he's asleep now, so it'll be tomorrow sometime if he says it's OK. I'm sure he will. I love this custard. Once it's aged and bloomed to its full potential, it's delicious all by itself, but even before that, it's good mixed with ANYTHING, and I mix it with just about everything.
I've got his GVC clone. and have the jelly donut. I think it's the final one. Has 8 flavors. The GVC one has 5 including sweetner. I'll watch a vid on the full size serpent. I've done some rdas that are angled, so shouldn't be too hard. Thanks!

I do 2 X 2.5 mm 8 or 9 turn SS 26 ga coils in my squonkers.
I do the same but 28g comes to .5 with ss

Just got back from a mandatory attendance to watch grandson play football which he does not want to do
that stinks someone is makin him play. Glad you were there though

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
that stinks someone is makin him play.
I remember the P.E. teacher (he was also the football coach) when I was in high school, threatened me with an "F" in P.E. class if I didn't turn out for football. I told him to stuff it because I knew that my grade in P.E. was split evenly with my grade in Health class. An "A" in Health turned my "F" in P.E. into a "C" which was the lowest grade I got in all of high school. Sometimes ya just gotta stand by your beliefs...

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks! Maybe a little odd for a 54 year old woman to have on her piano, but I LOVE it!!!! Kadly was worried I'd hurt myself with it when I couldn't get it back in the sheath. lol!

Not odd at all, in fact makes me feel better about all the gamer crap I have scattered about my house. Some people would think it odd but I have always believed you like what you like and getting older doesn't mean that dies inside. In fact I have found quite the opposite to be true since I am older with a better job I can afford so much more of the "collectible" stuff than when I was younger. :D

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember the P.E. teacher (he was also the football coach) when I was in high school, threatened me with an "F" in P.E. class if I didn't turn out for football. I told him to stuff it because I knew that my grade in P.E. was split evenly with my grade in Health class. An "A" in Health turned my "F" in P.E. into a "C" which was the lowest grade I got in all of high school. Sometimes ya just gotta stand by your beliefs..
Wow.......that's awful. I'd have been down there dancin on some foreheads if someone had tried to do that to my son. Glad you told em to stuff it!

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Had to cut our walk short two little dogs ran up to Marley and I, one growling and trying to nip her all the while she was wimpering and wagging her tail wanting to be friends. And the only people out in the street trying to corral the other two dogs were about 7 years old, no grown ups in sight. So there I am holding a 72.4 lb. pibble in my arms while the little kids got a hold of their unleashed little heathens, one of the little fuckers nearly bit me on the leg.

If I were to let her run loose it wouldn't be 10 minutes before the pound showed up but little dogs get a free pass cause they could never hurt a fly. MY ASS!!! I still have a scar on my hand from the only dog who ever bit me after owning two pibble mixes and it was a MinPin. Part of me wants to call the HOA about loose dogs but it's the parents who need to be caged and I couldn't live with myself if I caused a little kid to lose their dog.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
makes me feel better about all the gamer crap I have scattered about my house.
I have a lot of "collectable stuff" that I acquired ages ago (when I had money) and just because I am a whole lot older now and do not use those things anymore (swords, daggers, knives, etc.), that doesn't mean I should get rid of them. Hey, none of them is eating food off our table... ;)
Glad you told em to stuff it!
I did tell my mom (no dad in residence) and we discussed it and decided he would just deny the accusation, so what would be the point of a confrontation? It would just give him one more excuse to make me run extra laps.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have a lot of "collectable stuff" that I acquired ages ago (when I had money) and just because I am a whole lot older now and do not use those things anymore (swords, daggers, knives, etc.), that doesn't mean I should get rid of them. Hey, none of them is eating food off our table... ;)

I did tell my mom (no dad in residence) and we discussed it and decided he would just deny the accusation, so what would be the point of a confrontation? It would just give him one more excuse to make me run extra laps.

Same here I have a lot of collectible lightsabers some even signed with glass display stands, and swords from the Ren Fests etc. around the house that I've had for decades. But they're part of who I am and what I like and if someone were to take issue with it we probably wouldn't get along well anyways. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to cut our walk short two little dogs ran up to Marley and I
so sorry hun. Some of em are great dogs.

yeah without witnesses he would likely have justified the F But after the F I'd have sure hauled his butt in there to explain how a good student got an F in PE, unless you'd have had to take it again the next year. Jup sometimes ya just gotta suck it up, but it pisses me off when people do shit like that to kids! I've had a couple knock down drag ins with teachers/principles over how my son was treated.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same here I have a lot of collectible lightsabers some even signed with glass display stands, and swords from the Ren Fests etc. around the house that I've had for decades. But they're part of who I am and what I like and if someone were to take issue with it we probably wouldn't get along well anyways. :)

yeah... When my husband left the USMC, his co-workers presented him with a collectable bottle of Jim Beam, ceramic, one side showing the USMC globe and anchor, the other side showing the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima. That bottle's never been opened, and now that we don't drink, never will be. :)

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
yeah... When my husband left the USMC, his co-workers presented him with a collectable bottle of Jim Beam, ceramic, one side showing the USMC globe and anchor, the other side showing the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima. That bottle's never been opened, and now that we don't drink, never will be. :)

Andria

Heck no stuff like that, that is earned through service is priceless, if you ever get a chance I'd love to see a pic of it.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
so sorry hun. Some of em are great dogs.

yeah without witnesses he would likely have justified the F But after the F I'd have sure hauled his butt in there to explain how a good student got an F in PE, unless you'd have had to take it again the next year. Jup sometimes ya just gotta suck it up, but it pisses me off when people do shit like that to kids! I've had a couple knock down drag ins with teachers/principles over how my son was treated.

I don't have an issue with little dogs at all just people not being responsible for them. And this neighborhood has more than a few that just let them run free which causes headaches for people like me who are trying to be as responsible as possible.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
without witnesses he would likely have justified the F But after the F I'd have sure hauled his butt in there to explain how a good student got an F in PE
Oh, he would have got off easy ... the reason he wanted me on the feetsball team was that I had a large body - overweight a bit, but not really a fatty at that time - and he wanted to use me. Problem is, local farmers I worked for all summer had already used me and my back, knees, and feet were already becoming a real problem, so I was "slow" when it came to running. It didn't matter that I kicked a 75 yard goal in soccer practice while bare footed, I could not run at the same speed as the rest of the kids. So the argument would have been : Just because the kid is a friggin genius at math and science doesn't mean he can keep up in P.E. class, and it wouldn't have been too hard for him to persuade other teachers that I simply was not trying hard enough.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heck no stuff like that, that is earned through service is priceless, if you ever get a chance I'd love to see a pic of it.

Ok, I'll take one later when he's not watching football -- if I go in there one more time and talk to him, he's probably gonna bite my head off and eat it for dinner. He has a dreadful toothache, and is watching the Falcons, so I'm leaving him alone for a while. ;) Also, he talked to my stepfather today, and just as I thought all along, he learned that yes we are expected to be at the funeral home tomorrow night for the visitation hours, as soon as we can get up there after work. He was wanting to just go early Tuesday before the funeral.

Andria

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
that's kewl.

As to collectibles, I never had any that were worth anything really. Got rid of most of what I did collect, cuz I wuz tired of dusting it and moving it. lol I do still have a box of a few things that I wanted to hang on to. The last place I lived, they never even got unpacked though, and now all my stuff is in storage. I do a set of 6 mint julep glasses that dad bought at the Ky derby on the 100th running, but don't think they're worth anything. I like em though. They've got all the winners listed on them, and which ones were triple crown winners.

I don't have an issue with little dogs at all just people not being responsible for them. And this neighborhood has more than a few that just let them run free which causes headaches for people like me who are trying to be as responsible as possible.
oops I meant the pibbles. :) And jup, I hate it when folks aren't responsible for their animals.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

There's an asshole dog across the street that just runs around constantly, driving our cat crazy. They have a german shepherd fenced in the back yard, so I dunno why they can't keep this other asshole in there, or in the house.

Andria

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I'll take one later when he's not watching football -- if I go in there one more time and talk to him, he's probably gonna bite my head off and eat it for dinner. He has a dreadful toothache, and is watching the Falcons, so I'm leaving him alone for a while. ;) Also, he talked to my stepfather today, and just as I thought all along, he learned that yes we are expected to be at the funeral home tomorrow night for the visitation hours, as soon as we can get up there after work. He was wanting to just go early Tuesday before the funeral.

Andria
sorry he's got a toothache..........who died hun?

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well I have to run, no food for Marley after 6pm and the best way I can manage that is by me getting in bed early so she will just chill next to me. Y'all have a good evening and wish us luck.

that's kewl.

As to collectibles, I never had any that were worth anything really. Got rid of most of what I did collect, cuz I wuz tired of dusting it and moving it. lol I do still have a box of a few things that I wanted to hang on to. The last place I lived, they never even got unpacked though, and now all my stuff is in storage. I do a set of 6 mint julep glasses that dad bought at the Ky derby on the 100th running, but don't think they're worth anything. I like em though. They've got all the winners listed on them, and which ones were triple crown winners.

oops I meant the pibbles. :) And jup, I hate it when folks aren't responsible for their animals.

For sure I have adopted two in a row by accident because they were labeled "lab mixes" best labeling mistake ever. :)

Andria

No rush at all y'all have a lot going on. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh this is so kewl! The news is on.........and they just talked about a story of a couple that got married, and for their wedding photos, instead of carrying or wearing flowers, the bridal party were holding rescue puppies to bring attn to the shelters and adopting dogs that were in danger and needed forever homes.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That has always been my reason for collecting anything. I didn't buy things because I thought I could save them away and make a fortune later - I bought them because I liked them.

Oh, anyone wanna buy about 50 cigarette lighters? :teehee:
jup! Dad was always on the lookout for something that he could sell for more later when they became popular. So I ended up with a case of "billy beer" cans. A case of moose lodge cans beer cans I think, marking something or other. I liked the glasses so kept those. lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get a ton of calls from telemarketers and crap but they all hang up. I don't get this.......... do any of y'all know what they're getting out of calling then hanging up??
They dial several numbers and grab the first one that answers.
By you answering they know they have a good number and will call you again later.
ALL my landline calls gets filtered by an answering machine. If important they leave a message.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll watch a vid on the full size serpent. I've done some rdas that are angled, so shouldn't be too hard. Thanks!

I just put a single wire coil in one of the other Serpents, and although I didn't actually time it, it probably took less than a minute. Easy-peasy. :)

Not odd at all, in fact makes me feel better about all the gamer crap I have scattered about my house. Some people would think it odd but I have always believed you like what you like and getting older doesn't mean that dies inside. In fact I have found quite the opposite to be true since I am older with a better job I can afford so much more of the "collectible" stuff than when I was younger. :D

Yeah, and just cuz we're "oldt," it doesn't mean we don't like candy or cereal or cake or cookies anymore, does it? Or cartoons, for that matter! I did not consent to eat, drink, and breathe "beige" when I became an adult. I'm talking about the propaganda of "tempting the chilluns" with candy flavored vapes and cartoon characters and bright colors on the labels. Honestly, I could care less about the labels, but give me my Froot Loops and strawberry cheesecake and cinnamon roll and Snickers bar and tiramisu cupcake and blueberry custard and raspberry dougnut, and on and on and on...

So Deb, you're good on the juice recipe then? :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two possibilities: 1) verifying there is indeed a person at this phone number for future marketing or 2) a woman answered and they wanted to con a man instead

They dial several numbers and grab the first one that answers.
By you answering they know they have a good number and will call you again later.
ALL my landline calls gets filtered by an answering machine. If important they leave a message.
I don't have a cell, and the ans machine is in the kid's room where I can't hear it, but reckin I'll just stop answering these, then check the msgs later. If it's nothing I recognize, it's not gonna be crucial that's for sure.

Hey, Debadoo!! Yeah, been busy, just been lurkin! :D
Hiya hun.......good to see ya! How ya been doin?

So Deb, you're good on the juice recipe then?
Jup thanks hun. I'll verify with him later that I have the latest versions of both.

K, I'm off for today. Chores, then dinner and a movie. And a VERY tasty vape
Enjoy the supper and movie!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just put a single wire coil in one of the other Serpents, and although I didn't actually time it, it probably took less than a minute. Easy-peasy. :)

Yeah, and just cuz we're "oldt," it doesn't mean we don't like candy or cereal or cake or cookies anymore, does it? Or cartoons, for that matter! I did not consent to eat, drink, and breathe "beige" when I became an adult. I'm talking about the propaganda of "tempting the chilluns" with candy flavored vapes and cartoon characters and bright colors on the labels. Honestly, I could care less about the labels, but give me my Froot Loops and strawberry cheesecake and cinnamon roll and Snickers bar and tiramisu cupcake and blueberry custard and raspberry dougnut, and on and on and on...

So Deb, you're good on the juice recipe then? :)

I've loved The Simpsons since they were little vignettes on the Tracey Ullman show in 1987.... A great deal of the humor on that show would fly right over a child's head. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
oh honey, I'm soooooooo sorry. If you mentioned this I missed it. When you said your stepfather, that's what I was afraid of. Are you ok?

Not really, but I'll survive. I'm trying not to dwell on the regrets, an AA thing, but it's hard. I did find a meeting at 11pm last night, and went; my sobriety is older than some of the younguns at that meeting. :giggle:

Andria

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really, but I'll survive. I'm trying not to dwell on the regrets, an AA thing, but it's hard. I did find a meeting at 11pm last night, and went; my sobriety is older than some of the younguns at that meeting. :giggle:

Andria
I'm so sorry hun. And yes......dwelling on regrets only does harm. sometimes the hardest person to forgive is ourselves, but it's so necessary. <3

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm so sorry hun. And yes......dwelling on regrets only does harm. sometimes the hardest person to forgive is ourselves, but it's so necessary. <3

Well, I've done the AA thing and told someone my regrets -- my husband, to whom I can tell anything and strangely, he still loves me -- so I suppose one day it won't hurt so much. I eagerly anticipate that day, whenever it might be. Not for some time, I suspect.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I remember the P.E. teacher (he was also the football coach) when I was in high school, threatened me with an "F" in P.E. class if I didn't turn out for football. I told him to stuff it because I knew that my grade in P.E. was split evenly with my grade in Health class. An "A" in Health turned my "F" in P.E. into a "C" which was the lowest grade I got in all of high school. Sometimes ya just gotta stand by your beliefs...
PE was always my worst grade. I'm a klutz.
That's how I feel too! I don't want a bunch of foo foo stuff in my house when I can have a sword!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I've done the AA thing and told someone my regrets -- my husband, to whom I can tell anything and strangely, he still loves me -- so I suppose one day it won't hurt so much. I eagerly anticipate that day, whenever it might be. Not for some time, I suspect.

Andria
:hug:

PE was always my worst grade. I'm a klutz.
me too........well, that and art. I can't draw for nuttin. But I'm very creative. If we could have had other things in art, like crafts, I'd have done great. Finally got to do some pottery my Sr year in HS. On the potter's wheel I was horrible, but did pretty good with the liquid slip clay molds. Did horrible with the calligraphy, but got a good grade cuz she knew how hard I was trying

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I have to run, no food for Marley after 6pm and the best way I can manage that is by me getting in bed early so she will just chill next to me. Y'all have a good evening and wish us luck.

For sure I have adopted two in a row by accident because they were labeled "lab mixes" best labeling mistake ever. :)

No rush at all y'all have a lot going on. :)
Good luck to you and Marley. :hug:
lol you made a movie reference!! water boy lol Lannie and rixy will be proud tomorrow :D

Hiya celtic!
Yes I did, didn't I!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:bunny:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
:hug:

me too........well, that and art. I can't draw for nuttin. But I'm very creative. If we could have had other things in art, like crafts, I'd have done great. Finally got to do some pottery my Sr year in HS. On the potter's wheel I was horrible, but did pretty good with the liquid slip clay molds. Did horrible with the calligraphy, but got a good grade cuz she knew how hard I was trying
I got good grades in art. Still love art. But I'm not real creative.

VU Sponsors