Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think the ex liked Dallas because that's where his mother lives, and he went to college for a while at Baylor (not sure exactly where that is in relation to Dallas, though). Anyway, he played some football in college (a different one), so he was a football fan. But I'm sure the MAIN reason he always watched the Cowboys was for the cheerleaders. :D

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I think the ex liked Dallas because that's where his mother lives, and he went to college for a while at Baylor (not sure exactly where that is in relation to Dallas, though). Anyway, he played some football in college (a different one), so he was a football fan. But I'm sure the MAIN reason he always watched the Cowboys was for the cheerleaders. :D

If I am thinking right Baylor is a few hours SW of Dallas, kind of midway between Houston and there.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the folks I know call the football team the Dallas Cowgirls.
but that's an insult to the cheerleaders!!

he went to college for a while at Baylor (not sure exactly where that is in relation to Dallas, though)
Waco. It's about 2 hrs southwest of dallas.

I can't BELIEVE how good the flavor is with this new coil in the Serpent. The tank's half empty already! LOL!
I may need to try to get me a serpent mini with my last lil bit of dollars.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I can't BELIEVE how good the flavor is with this new coil in the Serpent. The tank's half empty already! LOL!

Time for an upgrade!!!

gallon-tank.jpg

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I may need to try to get me a serpent mini with my last lil bit of dollars.

I have the full sized ones, Deb. Rixy says the minis have better flavor, but I need the bigger tank. The flavor in the big tank is VERY good. :)

Time for an upgrade!!!

gallon-tank.jpg

LOL! Seriously, this is some good juice! I SHOULD make a gallon of it. Maybe then some of it would end up being aged longer than a week! :giggle:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the full sized ones, Deb. Rixy says the minis have better flavor, but I need the bigger tank. The flavor in the big tank is VERY good. :)

LOL! Seriously, this is some good juice! I SHOULD make a gallon of it. Maybe then some of it would end up being aged longer than a week! :giggle:
yeah I do hate tiny tanks.......but it would be great on the pico for that stealth stuff yanno. Though I rarely need to stealth vape. I might end up with a biggun. Specially if I find a super sale like y'all did lol I was thinkin bout how he'd said the mini had better flavor, but if they biggun's have really good flavor anyhow. Hmmmmmmmm

Which juice is it that you're talkin about? I need to make some juice. I'm not out...........just need to make some iced lemon cookie and some things other than my betelgeuse

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh look, we moved from football to walking dead... well, I guess it's not too big of a jump - all the players seem to have about the same IQ... new series, the Running Feetballs Deads...

Nah cause in football if you stub your big toe your out for 6 weeks, Carl loses and eye and is back on his feet in a few days. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah I do hate tiny tanks.......but it would be great on the pico for that stealth stuff yanno. Though I rarely need to stealth vape. I might end up with a biggun. Specially if I find a super sale like y'all did lol I was thinkin bout how he'd said the mini had better flavor, but if they biggun's have really good flavor anyhow. Hmmmmmmmm

Which juice is it that you're talkin about? I need to make some juice. I'm not out...........just need to make some iced lemon cookie and some things other than my betelgeuse

Well, I don't have a great number of tanks to compare with, but personally, I think these Serpents are great. The flavor is fabulous, especially if you have a nice new coil on it and not the old gunked-up one ;), and the juice flow control is WONDERFUL if you want to sit and chain vape (NO harsh or dry hits), plus it's top-fill, and it's really easy to fill. However, I've never had a mini, so I can't compare it to that. I have four of the full sized Serpents, and I wouldn't mind having MORE of them! :)

Putting a coil in them is a little tricky, because the coil sits on an angle between the posts, but the trick is to put one leg in and tighten it down, then with the mandrel still in the coil, position it with the other leg on the outside of its post, snip it off where it's just long enough to go in the post, and then wedge it in with a small flat screwdriver and tighten it down. It's not hard with a single wire coil, but I fussed with this parallel coil this afternoon because of the twisted ends. I kept pushing the ends apart when I was trying to get it in the hole! LOL! I finally had to move the mandrel away from the post a bit and THEN push it with my screwdriver, and it popped right in. I made that sound really hard, but it isn't. And once you've done it, you'll know the "trick" and it'll be a piece of cake. So I vote you get the full sized one. It's cheaper, anyway. ;)

The juice is Rixy's Raspberry Custard Doughnut mixed with some custard juice he came up with. I just put half and half in my tank. I'll ask him if it's OK to post the custard recipe (didn't I already post the doughnut recipe?), but he's asleep now, so it'll be tomorrow sometime if he says it's OK. I'm sure he will. :) I love this custard. Once it's aged and bloomed to its full potential, it's delicious all by itself, but even before that, it's good mixed with ANYTHING, and I mix it with just about everything. :D

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The juice is Rixy's Raspberry Custard Doughnut mixed with some custard juice he came up with. I just put half and half in my tank. I'll ask him if it's OK to post the custard recipe (didn't I already post the doughnut recipe?), but he's asleep now, so it'll be tomorrow sometime if he says it's OK. I'm sure he will. :) I love this custard. Once it's aged and bloomed to its full potential, it's delicious all by itself, but even before that, it's good mixed with ANYTHING, and I mix it with just about everything. :D
DROOL!
Yea I gotta go hop in the shower. Chowsers!

VU Sponsors