Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
we've got one from oxo (walmart or grocery store) that looks like this and is really good
images
this would be good too View attachment 63992

This is mine:

siliconespatula.jpg

That soft silicone has torn, so that it's just barely attached now, so it's "flopsical" and works great to rake off the fat on salmon without disturbing the delicate fish. I got it at Walmart, and love it, but I can't find another like it. :sad:

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's almost like the wrap on one of my iPV Mini's... but yours looks like the real deal, rather than just a scratch-covering wrap. :D

View attachment 63991

The beautifully-matching driptip was PIFed to me by that amazing @JuicyLucy ..... :)

Andria
That's beautiful Andria! And yes, Lucy is amazing!
Ugh just got back from another walk it's too entirely hot for October. :zombie::headbang:

hot%2Bweather%2B2.jpg
LMAO! Yea, up to 90 today.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, but I spent to much time looking at her, and not enough watching what she was doing...
:inlove:
This is mine:

View attachment 63993

That soft silicone has torn, so that it's just barely attached now, so it's "flopsical" and works great to rake off the fat on salmon without disturbing the delicate fish. I got it at Walmart, and love it, but I can't find another like it. :sad:

Andria
WOW! That really IS a flopsical. lol!
Hehehe, I was expecting the bratty kid picture again.
You mean this?
upload_2016-10-15_15-8-41.png:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's almost like the wrap on one of my iPV Mini's... but yours looks like the real deal, rather than just a scratch-covering wrap. :D

View attachment 63991

The beautifully-matching driptip was PIFed to me by that amazing @JuicyLucy ..... :)

Andria
That wrap is really affective and yes that's real abalone but unlike the Efusion Duo which you could feel then uneven texture of the shell, with this one they put a smooth clear film over the top which not only protects it but also feels better.

Rixy, I swear that avatar is so funny! I'm finding it difficult to not crack up every time I see it!

Darth pumpkin init :confetti:

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It can be if the dough is right and the the tomato base is tasty with the right toppings and cheese. Get that stufeed crust to rise with a nice thin bread base.

Man, I've just eaten and I want pizza now.
It's all Bad Kad's fault!!!!
Think I may just go out tonight for dinner. I'm feeling an Outback Steak is appropriate. :D

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YAY...
Pics !
don't have anything to take em with........the camera on the cell phone died. :(

I'd almost try 50 or more with that build. 50 watts would put it at 3.87 volts. How's the airflow for you?
I thought about going up, but it's a fruity juice, and I may need to make a more savory juice to do that.

I loveeeeeee me some Rod Stewart!!!

Pizza is better than Chinese food!
never!

Think I may just go out tonight for dinner. I'm feeling an Outback Steak is appropriate.
never been to one of those. Have fun if ya do go!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes...:oops:
Doesn't mean I want my sweetheart to do the same though.
OMG!!! Ok, the bloomin' onion sounds delish. That will soak up any alcohol from 3 bottles of wine.............uh, I mean 1 bottle. hehehehe
Ah....she has to drive, gotcha...

Wasn't you the one that drove home not long back very drunk, couldn't even type on here... :popcorn:
Leg it......................

never been to one of those. Have fun if ya do go!
Well heck, WE should go tomorrow! I'll pick you up at 3. Sound good? My treat. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Awe, me too!:inlove:
Now if I could just figure out how to see you every weekend...:love1:
Could you deal with my nuttiness??? :sneaka:
Ok all, I have decided to go burn some brush. And cook up the rest of these chicken legs. @Debadoo it's been since July that we went out to eat so I'll pick you up around 2:30. Let me know if that's not a good time. Otherwise, I'll be there.;)
Goodnight all!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could you deal with my nuttiness??? :sneaka:
Ok all, I have decided to go burn some brush. And cook up the rest of these chicken legs. @Debadoo it's been since July that we went out to eat so I'll pick you up around 2:30. Let me know if that's not a good time. Otherwise, I'll be there.;)
Goodnight all!
Later Atcha!:blowkiss:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ohhhh my! OK, I may not have made my roux in an authentic Louisiana fashion, but I do believe my gumbo turned out fantastical! Of course I would never have tried it if it hadn't been for you sweet Atcha!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That wrap is really affective and yes that's real abalone but unlike the Efusion Duo which you could feel then uneven texture of the shell, with this one they put a smooth clear film over the top which not only protects it but also feels better.

Probably a really good idea to clear-coat it; isn't abalone soft like pearls? It's much too beautiful to let it get scratched up!

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably a really good idea to clear-coat it; isn't abalone soft like pearls? It's much too beautiful to let it get scratched up!

Andria
Yeah it is soft and it's pretty thin too, very easy to crack or damage. Seems to be quite a thick coat they put on it but without detracting from the finish. Looks really nice when the sunlight hits it.

VU Sponsors