Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The links you asked me to send you, but then you didn't wait for me to get home before you ordered.:)
And you didn't even order me a Pico, even after I made such a big deal about how much I loved it.:(
OK, did I make you feel guilty yet? Or do I need to try harder?;):giggle::blowkiss::inlove:
Try harder..........

Leg it..........................................................

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The links you asked me to send you, but then you didn't wait for me to get home before you ordered.
And you didn't even order me a Pico, even after I made such a big deal about how much I loved it.
She never waits once she gets the order bug!! I thought you'd gotten a pico. Reckin you just tried hers.

G'afternoon folks, hope all is well.
Howdy darlin! Marley still actin fine??

I think you are having a premonition about the future where YOU will be driving the big RV when Rixy and Emily come to visit. Keep practicing.....
lmao! Don't think ya wanna trust me with that! Dream drivin is a whole lot different! I do wanna try it though.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did I forget to tell you I am a tree hugger? :hug: Unless a tree is about to fall on the house, I never cut down living trees. Besides, even if I would, then it takes a year or two (depending on the type of tree) of drying out before it will become good firewood. I have a deal with a neighboring rancher: Any dead trees that he wants gone, I go over and fell the tree, cut it to a length that fits my stove, haul it off, unload, split and stack, or in the case of retired wood fence posts, just haul them home and cut them up later. :D
I used to be like that. And still am, to an extent. Our trees in Central Texas aren't tall like the ones you probably have there. And many of them have thorns. :eek:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Did I forget to tell you I am a tree hugger? :hug: Unless a tree is about to fall on the house, I never cut down living trees. Besides, even if I would, then it takes a year or two (depending on the type of tree) of drying out before it will become good firewood. I have a deal with a neighboring rancher: Any dead trees that he wants gone, I go over and fell the tree, cut it to a length that fits my stove, haul it off, unload, split and stack, or in the case of retired wood fence posts, just haul them home and cut them up later. :D

When we used to have a ranch that was one of the only good thing about hurricanes anything knocked down was firewood for the winter. But not like we really need it here but the smell is unbeatable and always made it feel a little chillier outside.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
She never waits once she gets the order bug!! I thought you'd gotten a pico. Reckin you just tried hers.

Howdy darlin! Marley still actin fine??

lmao! Don't think ya wanna trust me with that! Dream drivin is a whole lot different! I do wanna try it though.

3 walks today, and she was playing with her ball a bit just now, but it's in the mid-90's so she quit early since we just got back. Eating good, possibly drinking a little more than normal, and bathroom stuff is all normal.

I have said it my whole life I don't like things that just don't make sense and this one qualifies big time. I stayed up late last night reading veterinary research papers about this "condition" and have a lot more questions to ask on Monday after the ultra-sound. Even read about a couple of cases that were very similar and luckily all of them had a favorable outcome with owners who were willing to do whatever it took to help their babies. And I are one of those owners, I told my lil sister earlier if I have to sell that Mustang to save her it's good as done.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even read about a couple of cases that were very similar and luckily all of them had a favorable outcome with owners who were willing to do whatever it took to help their babies. And I are one of those owners, I told my lil sister earlier if I have to sell that Mustang to save her it's good as done.
that's wonderful that they had good outcomes, and that you're willing to do whatever to help your baby! :inlove:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Atcha, I'm not sure where you think we live... but out here on the grasslands, the trees don't get very tall. Mostly because of the wind. There are some pretty tall cottonwoods and box elders, but they're HUGE (and how they got so big is a mystery to me). Mostly the trees grow in the arroyos or washes or whatever they're called here, because that's what gets the most water. People have trees they plant around their houses, too, but any "native" trees are all in the folds between hills, and they don't get that big.

Lannie!!!!!!!!!!! Save me! It's not easy to run and hide with these manic legs. hehehehehehe

I would imagine hiding would be harder than running, when you're a big round pumpkin. ;)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
3 walks today, and she was playing with her ball a bit just now, but it's in the mid-90's so she quit early since we just got back. Eating good, possibly drinking a little more than normal, and bathroom stuff is all normal.

I have said it my whole life I don't like things that just don't make sense and this one qualifies big time. I stayed up late last night reading veterinary research papers about this "condition" and have a lot more questions to ask on Monday after the ultra-sound. Even read about a couple of cases that were very similar and luckily all of them had a favorable outcome with owners who were willing to do whatever it took to help their babies. And I are one of those owners, I told my lil sister earlier if I have to sell that Mustang to save her it's good as done.
I doubt you'll have to do that Reign. I've got so many weird dogs stories, some that would make your head spin.
Worse than this!!!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She's all I got when I get home from work don't have a choice really, and even if I did it would still be the same answer.
I hear ya. Frankie is my son and dil's dog. I'm here at the house by myself a lot.....and I'm just lost without him when they take him over to her folks house with them. I love him so much. He's nearly always right by my side. If I go in another room for too long, he comes to find me. It's crazy how attached I am to him.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
She's all I got when I get home from work don't have a choice really, and even if I did it would still be the same answer.
I know the feeling. I just know she's going to be fine. Can't tell you how, but I do know it. Now, with that said, we all do things for our pets that may seem odd to others. I'll try to dig up a picture of Bonnie (Cromwell's favorite type of dog - dachshund) in her doggie wheelchair.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I just found this picture while looking for a pic of Bonnie in her doggie wheelchair!!! ROTFLMAO! I'm going to tag my son on FB! This is 25 years ago, me, Frankie (mouth wide open!) and my mom. It's obvious we were all laughing at something.
upload_2016-10-14_17-48-24.png

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I just found this picture while looking for a pic of Bonnie in her doggie wheelchair!!! ROTFLMAO! I'm going to tag my son on FB! This is 25 years ago, me, Frankie (mouth wide open!) and my mom. It's obvious we were all laughing at something.
View attachment 63919
Oh my, what a cutie!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You got that right. When I lived at Grand Canyon, it was hard to convince some people that they were standing at 7,000 feet altitude and the river they were looking at was at 2,500 feet. THAT is a canyon.
I am TERRIFIED of the Grand Canyon. Have a home movie somewhere in this house. 4 kids, one, sitting on the ledge rocking back and forth terrified......> while the other 3 look on into the abyss in delight.

VU Sponsors