Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Jup. Don't have a cell phone with service to it.........no tablet, or things like that. So it's landline and laptop, and the laptop is borrowed hehehe

that's really weird. If you don't mind, pm your tracking number
No. I'M weird. Ok, so I looked and it was delivered yesterday. So, it's still in my mailbox. :( I was so sick I didn't check the mail. Hope no one takes them.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well tracking shows the Pico will be here today..........but the detailed part shows it hasn't moved since the 11th. I'm sure it's just not been updated, but it certainly should have by now if it's out for delivery.

I'm having trouble getting my new mod, been waiting all week, getting pretty annoyed now to say the least. I hope your Pico comes today oh and remember, anything bigger than a 23mm tank won't fit.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. I'M weird. Ok, so I looked and it was delivered yesterday. So, it's still in my mailbox. I was so sick I didn't check the mail. Hope no one takes them
oh good! that means mine should be here today for sure then. Will know in a couple hours. Oh, and meant to say I'm glad you're beginning to feel better!!

I'm having trouble getting my new mod, been waiting all week, getting pretty annoyed now to say the least. I hope your Pico comes today oh and remember, anything bigger than a 23mm tank won't fit.
Dang that stinks Jup I know big ones won't fit right. When folks say they won't fit, that just means there will be overhang and that of course could weaken the 510, but they would still work if they had to right?

And..........I have not seen you say.........yes ma'am, I will make a doc appt to see about my ankle yet!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh good! that means mine should be here today for sure then. Will know in a couple hours. Oh, and meant to say I'm glad you're beginning to feel better!!

Dang that stinks Jup I know big ones won't fit right. When folks say they won't fit, that just means there will be overhang and that of course could weaken the 510, but they would still work if they had to right?

And..........I have not seen you say.........yes ma'am, I will make a doc appt to see about my ankle yet!!
No it means they will hit the battery cap and will not screw on the mod.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

No, the battery cap will prevent anything bigger from fitting.

EDIT- Ooops, guess that was already answered.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lannie I forgot to show last weeks, how rude lol

155nm09.jpg

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rixy. I hear he has Donelaps disease.
better that than dickydo disease

That's about 11 stone, that's not bad at all Atcha.....but .....I know, cut out the WINE
I don't got stones........I got a whole mountain! hehehe Have been losing a good bit, but it's cuz I'm not eating much at all, and that aint good. I do that a lot in the summer though.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's about 11 stone, that's not bad at all Atcha.....but .....I know, cut out the WINE

Leg it ........................
Heck no! I'll keep my thighs of fury and drink on!
And just "what" do you mean by rolling your eyes? Hmmm? LMAO!!!!
Woooooohooooooooooo! It's Friday and I feel better and vapemail pico-chu's are awaiting my arrival.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I lost 30 pounds after quitting smoking.
Same here. I lost 35 pounds. I had gained a lot after my mom died. First week I quit smoking, I gained another 5. So, I looked in the mirror and said: SUCK it up Linda. Just go on a diet AND don't smoke. You're going to be miserable anyway. Get them both out of the way. So, I did. Of course vaping helped A LOT!

VU Sponsors