Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My Jazzy tested like that for hers, false positive after 2nd test, but she does have flair ups because of her lupus, she is on pred and a VERY strict diet(no protein) she is balanced and living a happy life, even after some cancer in her jaw had to be removed with mandibular aggressive surgery,half her bottom jaw was removed. She's a spunky happy gal, best wishes they can get you answers soon
thumbnail_IMG_20160420_1050363131_zpsm4phfhtq.jpg
Wow Whiskey, you are a really good doggie mom. :blowkiss:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My Jazzy tested like that for hers, false positive after 2nd test, but she does have flair ups because of her lupus, she is on pred and a VERY strict diet(no protein) she is balanced and living a happy life, even after some cancer in her jaw had to be removed with mandibular aggressive surgery,half her bottom jaw was removed. She's a spunky happy gal, best wishes they can get you answers soon
thumbnail_IMG_20160420_1050363131_zpsm4phfhtq.jpg

Awww what a sweet one she is too, and I am still jelly she gets petted by nurses!!! I just can't quit thinking something Marley ate caused a flare that has since subsided. Or something is still being done wrong with the test. She is just so happy and active she grabbed her jolly ball and took it for a romp, then played fetch for awhile, and then helped me with laundry. Thank you for the kind words and well wishes.

You just gave me a great idea! I'm going to make my avatar Tabitha in her pirate hat!!!!

It be pirate Wednesday!!!! :giggle::giggle: Tabitha looks great in that hat. Love it! :D

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I miss my pink-toed tarantula Rosie, she was awesome. The only time I didn't like her is when she decided to get to that one spot on my back where I couldn't reach her. All I could do was sit there until she decided to move where I could move her back to my hands or in her terrarium.

Not her but this is a spitting image.

pink-toe_0.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I miss my pink-toed tarantula Rosie, she was awesome. The only time I didn't like her is when she decided to get to that one spot on my back where I couldn't reach her. All I could do was sit there until she decided to move where I could move her back to my hands or in her terrarium.

Not her but this is a spitting image.

pink-toe_0.jpg
In the spring and fall the tarantulas are on the gravel roads around here to absorb heat from the rock. Many years ago I collected about 50 of them, just kept tossing um in the back of my pickup. When I got home I told the (now X) wife I had a present for her, it's in the back of the truck, she grabs a flashlight goes running outside.......:)
All I heard was a gut wrenching scream....then choice words.....:vino:

"What You Need"

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would suggest, IF Nibiru even exists, that a planet with a 3600-year orbit is incapable of support life. It would only be in Sol's habitable zone for what, maybe 50-100 years? Someone was pulling the ancient's leg...
Well of course they were.
Humans were put here to mine gold to support Nibiru's atmosphere... So the story goes....
Way to get people to mine gold for you.
Stoopit humans.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Humans were put here to mine gold to support Nibiru's atmosphere... So the story goes....
I think I might have read that book - ages ago. My take is that the Annunaki found only Neanderthals here, who weren't very good at mining the gold for them (lazy bastards), so they set up a genetic laboratory at the northern end of what is today called the Persian Gulf (the confluence of four rivers does exist, but is now under water - the description required for it to have been the Garden of Eden) and created Cro-Magnon man, who was amenable to directives as they figured the Annunaki were Gods (after all, they were the creators), but that whole thing got out of hand. Cain escaped to go live with the people in the land of Nod (Neanderthals) and further creations by the Annunaki eventually rebelled and all hell broke loose....

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been watchin political rallys again?

This is me (and family) when not in this human body:

Vet called tested twice values are 100 times normal on the pancreas but she's her happy normal self. I have no idea wtf is going on, earliest they can ultrasound it is Monday I will go absolutely bat shit crazy by then with worry
Truly do hope it's just the seeds she ate that made it high at that time. Try not to worry if ya can, but I know that's hard. Just focus on how well she's feeling.
Hugs Elephant animated see this hug, it's for you.gif

(Debadoo's *hun* is rubbing off on me).
hun, dumplin, sugar, sweetie pie, darlin.......don't have to worry bout rememberin' names that way :D

Sine I've been they have even got their own TV show on the NatGeo channel
oh kewl.......do you know what it's called???

Put 4 drops of FW Creamy Coconut in 15 ml of my world famous Vanilla custard.
And it is yummy coconut custard!
Yummmmm that sounds wonderful!
We had SNOW last night
Nooooooooooooooooo

And......it goes on the stove
ohhhhhhh that looks so good!! Not fair, I still haven't eaten. Hmmm midnight oh 10 might should do that. :rolleyes:

I actually 'discovered' it by watching a show on PBS. 15 years and more ago.
Spoke with my DR and they gave me and my wife some of the liquid to sip. I forget the name but there is a certain chemical you can drink that to test.
If no bitter gene, taste pretty much like nothing, if bitter gene is horrible.
They did 2 vials of placebo and one of real for each of us as a blind test.
thanks, that's really interesting.

Honey Baked Ham Co
Never heard of those, don't think we get those here.

I love Texas but I am just about done with the weather here.
I'm the opposite. I love the weather, til it gets cold in the winter!

I'm better. Home made soup, gargling with salt water,
Glad you're feeling a little better. Home made soup is always good for what's ailin ya. Hope you didn't have to make it yourself.

Alway wanted to try that, but never have. Bet I'd love it! Hmmmm maybe I shouldn't ever try it hehehe

Now I need to figure out how to make it myself.
Schnauzers or Bullmastif?
IMG_1894_zpsa45d201c.jpg
SugarBear
IMG_1436_zps2118b101.jpg
Whiskey
DSCN3497_zps39a257cd.jpg
Jazz
Gorgeous dogs!! Love bull mastiffs!! So kewl that Jazz is a therapy dog. Did you get her that way, or was she yours and you had her trained to be a therapy dog? We'd love to see if our Frankie could be a therapy dog, but I don't think they'd take him on cuz he's too hyper just at first when meeting new folks. Don't think they'd wanna fool with training the hyper outta him. My son's not home enough to help me try to train him by going outside, ringing doorbell etc. We've worked on other things though, and he's super smart!
And just what is your world famous vanilla custard? :huh: My enquiring mind wants to know. :)
Jup they do! :D

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!! And mornin to all when y'all wake up!!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sense Weirdo o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Well folks, I've just sold my house and land, it was waaaay to much work, yup, kept that quiet I know, bought a house right on the beach. Moving in today :) Should be a lot easier to maintain. Emily says hi, she's excited today.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gorgeous dogs!! Love bull mastiffs!! So kewl that Jazz is a therapy dog. Did you get her that way, or was she yours and you had her trained to be a therapy dog? We'd love to see if our Frankie could be a therapy dog, but I don't think they'd take him on cuz he's too hyper just at first when meeting new folks. Don't think they'd wanna fool with training the hyper outta him. My son's not home enough to help me try to train him by going outside, ringing doorbell etc. We've worked on other things though, and he's super smart!

I certify and train therapy dogs, all three of mine are certified:)
Good morning in here:wave::coffee2:<3

VU Sponsors