Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lmao.........you crack me up! Howdy rixy, rc and draco and anyone else if I missed anyone
Doing well, just cooked a nice rack of ribs for the kids, our little girl was covered in BBQ sticky sauce, Emily has had to put her in the bath....lol

My new travel mod will be here tomorrow, going to test that out ready for our holiday, got all that packing to do, kids on school holidays and just moved in, it's manic here but lots of fun.

For once it is a proper happy family, far beyond what it was say, 3 months ago xx

Still not sure what's happening to my fish and the pond, the sand here will just blow into the pond and it won't be good. Maybe I could have a indoor fish pond, how cool would that be. Can't see Emmy being too pleased with that though.

Last edited:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey hun, how ya doin today? oh and meant to tell ya last night........send me your addy and whenever I start doing cards again, I will definitely send you one. Tryin to get another play date together at some friends house who came to my classes when I was still teaching them. Everyone will know when I'm able to do cards again cuz I'll be sooooooo thrilled. So just remind me you're the one who wanted one :)

Doing well dear! Eating lunch before I take a shower to head off to work. I'll pm you later. Prolly after I get off work though. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doing well, just cooked a nice rack of ribs for the kids, our little girl was covered in BBQ sticky sauce, Emily has had to put her in the bath....lol
My new travel mod will be here tomorrow, going to test that out ready for our holiday, got all that packing to do, kids on school holidays and just moved in, it's manic here but lots of fun.
For once it is a proper happy family, far beyond what it was say, 3 months ago xx
Still not sure what's having to my fish and the pond, the sand here will just blow into the pond and it won't be good. Maybe I could have a indoor fish pond, how cool would that be. Can't see Emmy being too pleased with that though.
soooooo happy for you!!

Doing well dear! Eating lunch before I take a shower to head off to work. I'll pm you later. Prolly after I get off work though. :)
okie dokie. :)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, so someone posted this on ECF, and even though it's making fun of men, I cracked up. I swear, I have never said one of these phrases and meant what it says.;)

A guide to man language

"I'm going fishing." Means: "I'm going to drink myself dangerously stupid, and stand by a stream with a stick in my hand, while the fish swim by in complete safety."

"It's a guy thing." Means: "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."

"Can I help with dinner?" Means: "Why isn't dinner already on the table?"

"Uh huh," "Sure, honey," or "Yes, dear..." Means: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.

"It would take too long to explain." Means: "I have no idea how it works."

"I was listening to you. It's just that I have things on my mind." Means: "I was wondering if that redhead over there is wearing a bra."

"Take a break honey, you are working too hard." Means: "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."

"That's interesting, dear." Means: "Are you still talking?"

"You know how bad my memory is." Means: "I remember the theme song to ‘F Troop', the address of the first girl I ever kissed, and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot your birthday."

"I was just thinking about you, and got you these roses." Means: "The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe."

"Oh, don't fuss, I just cut myself, it's no big deal." Means: "I have actually severed a limb, but will bleed to death before I admit that I am hurt."

"Hey, I've got my reasons for what I'm doing." Means: "And I sure hope I think of some pretty good reasons soon."

"I can't find it." Means: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."

"What did I do this time?" Means: "What did you catch me at?"

"I heard you." Means: "I haven't the foggiest clue what you just said, and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don't spend the next 3 days yelling at me."

"You know I could never love anyone else." Means: "I am used to the way you yell at me, and realize it could be worse."

"You look terrific." Means: ""Please don't try on one more outfit, I'm starving."

"I'm not lost. I know exactly where we are." Means: "No one will ever see us alive again."

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, so someone posted this on ECF, and even though it's making fun of men, I cracked up. I swear, I have never said one of these phrases and meant what it says.;)

A guide to man language

"I'm going fishing." Means: "I'm going to drink myself dangerously stupid, and stand by a stream with a stick in my hand, while the fish swim by in complete safety."

"It's a guy thing." Means: "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."

"Can I help with dinner?" Means: "Why isn't dinner already on the table?"

"Uh huh," "Sure, honey," or "Yes, dear..." Means: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.

"It would take too long to explain." Means: "I have no idea how it works."

"I was listening to you. It's just that I have things on my mind." Means: "I was wondering if that redhead over there is wearing a bra."

"Take a break honey, you are working too hard." Means: "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."

"That's interesting, dear." Means: "Are you still talking?"

"You know how bad my memory is." Means: "I remember the theme song to ‘F Troop', the address of the first girl I ever kissed, and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot your birthday."

"I was just thinking about you, and got you these roses." Means: "The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe."

"Oh, don't fuss, I just cut myself, it's no big deal." Means: "I have actually severed a limb, but will bleed to death before I admit that I am hurt."

"Hey, I've got my reasons for what I'm doing." Means: "And I sure hope I think of some pretty good reasons soon."

"I can't find it." Means: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."

"What did I do this time?" Means: "What did you catch me at?"

"I heard you." Means: "I haven't the foggiest clue what you just said, and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don't spend the next 3 days yelling at me."

"You know I could never love anyone else." Means: "I am used to the way you yell at me, and realize it could be worse."

"You look terrific." Means: ""Please don't try on one more outfit, I'm starving."

"I'm not lost. I know exactly where we are." Means: "No one will ever see us alive again."

Jup saw that just a bit ago........cracked me up too!

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Newp in honor of Marley........I proclaim this to be "Everyone Have a Freakin Fantastic Day"!! (andria is exempted. :( )

Thanks Deb! :)

Still no news yet but they have my cell phone number so I am doing my best to just hurry up and wait while hoping not to muck anything up at work. Pretty much decided though if I haven't heard anything here in a little bit I am going to call them. I am entertaining the idea they may have had an emergency come in and since Marley was absolutely stable got pushed back a little. Anything besides something being wrong with her.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty much decided though if I haven't heard anything here in a little bit I am going to call them. I am entertaining the idea they may have had an emergency come in and since Marley was absolutely stable got pushed back a little. Anything besides something being wrong with her.
yeah they shouldn't mind if you call........they're used to nervous pet parents. :) And it is highly likely that something of higher priority came in. If they had done it and anything been terribly wrong, they would have called you for permission to proceed with whatever was needed <3

Last edited:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
yeah they shouldn't mind if you call........they're used to nervous pet parents. :) And it is highly likely that something of higher priority came in. If they had done it and anything been terribly wrong, they would have called you for permission to proceed with whatever was needed <3

That's something I was thinking about earlier, a pet parent has to be incredibly calm and patient. We would never drop a 3 year old kid off at the hospital and say,"Call me when you're finished." :giggle::giggle:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We would never drop a 3 year old kid off at the hospital and say,"Call me when you're finished."
lol never thought about it that way, but you're right. Then again, I haven't had a pet in many many years. And Frankie, thank God, hasn't had to be dropped off for anything other than routine stuff. and my son or dil does the dropping.

yes Doctors should be more current culture friendly and accept drop offs. Maybe even a drive thru window?
lmao........yur a mess! ;)

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
some folks actually do that for people having surgery. Sometimes it's cuz they have to care for kids or go to work, but sometimes, it's just cuz they don't wanna wait.

I get the work thing but I imagine most of them would at least ask for a day off, even if they were denied they would try. I was speaking more to the latter like kid needs surgery but I got's clubbing to do...

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get the work thing but I imagine most of them would at least ask for a day off, even if they were denied they would try. I was speaking more to the latter like kid needs surgery but I got's clubbing to do...
Jup.....knew what ya meant. My son has had a number of surgeries.....and I've just seen folks check em in, and tell em they'll be back later. It irritates me.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorta been there when I sat on that dam hotplate....at the hospital, just gimme some cream and a rubber ring so I can get back to my house party :D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
some folks actually do that for people having surgery. Sometimes it's cuz they have to care for kids or go to work, but sometimes, it's just cuz they don't wanna wait.

When I had appendicitis, my husband stayed all night/morning with me in the ER, but when they were going to wheel me in for 45 mins of surgery and probably a 30 min wakeup phase, he had to leave, to go pickup his paycheck and put it in the bank. :D But he was there when I woke, so that was fine. :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jup sometimes things need to be done. How are you doin today hun??

too busy to spend much time thinking about it. A foot and a half of hair as thick as mine takes FOREVER to style, and I ran out of fucking hairspray! I use it so little, I didn't realize so little was left. :(

Not worrying about makeup though; no point, it would be gone very quickly, leaving me looking like a raccoon.

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ok got some news. Still have to wait on the radiologist report which will be tomorrow but Dr. Rogers who I hold in very high regard, said,"She saw nothing unusual while performing the ultrasound." When I asked her what we should do next she said if the other report is clear just retest her blood in 3 weeks.
So while not a definitive answer for the time being I have a happy healthy dog who is just about ready to be picked up. Thank you all for the well wishes it has been so much easier to get through talking to all y'all about it. Definitely has kept me out of full blown panic mode.

Tagging @Whiskey because she had asked about the news as well.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stars::stars::stars:
tumblr_odtpaes2Ev1uvv5gho1_500.png

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok got some news. Still have to wait on the radiologist report which will be tomorrow but Dr. Rogers who I hold in very high regard, said,"She saw nothing unusual while performing the ultrasound." When I asked her what we should do next she said if the other report is clear just retest her blood in 3 weeks.
So while not a definitive answer for the time being I have a happy healthy dog who is just about ready to be picked up. Thank you all for the well wishes it has been so much easier to get through talking to all y'all about it. Definitely has kept me out of full blown panic mode.

That's great buddy

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

So glad to know your pup is well. :hug: But probably not even half as glad as you are. :)

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

VU Sponsors