Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anti-semetic... Christians... Jews...

All a jumble since Jesus was a Jew and Jews got Rome to Crucify him....
But had he not been Crucified would there have been a Christian Religion?
Jewish and Christian writings combined into one Holy Book....

Humans....

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not time for forums today .......Those big ass Alien coils were waaaaaaaaaay to hot for the OSB, they were pulling 27A at 70w wow, they came straight out, put some twisted claptons in, 0.4 ohm, 65w, awesome. Alien mod has been great today, not a single problem with it.

Chat you laters

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning wompers. No religion for me today, thx, got plenty yesterday at my mom's funeral. :facepalm:

Andria
Had to come back to just speak to you, I felt like that at my grandads funeral, I walked away thinking, there was way to much talk about religion than there was about the actually persons life. Thoughts are with you Andria x

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning wompers. No religion for me today, thx, got plenty yesterday at my mom's funeral. :facepalm:

Andria
I'm glad we're past that conversation.
Not time for forums today .......Those big ass Alien coils were waaaaaaaaaay to hot for the OSB, they were pulling 27A at 70w wow, they came straight out, put some twisted claptons in, 0.4 ohm, 65w, awesome. Alien mod has been great today, not a single problem with it.

Chat you laters
Have a good one Rixy!
Ok, I'm off too. Caio!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had to come back to just speak to you, I felt like that at my grandads funeral, I walked away thinking, there was way to much talk about religion than there was about the actually persons life. Thoughts are with you Andria x

Yeah... the way the minister was carrying on, you'd think she was there everytime the doors were open, and nothing could be farther from the truth -- she was force-fed religion as a child, and never cared much for it as an adult. She gave it lip-service. If she was listening, she was probably saying "enough about God, talk about me some more, how great I was and how much everyone loved me." :giggle:

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Lynn! I was worried you were gone and I'd have to go to searching...........
Sorry about your serpent. :(
Actually Atcha...I'm seriously considering just that. I really don't seem to fit in here regardless of how hard I try. Today(actually it was yesterday) starts a hellacious slide into depression for me with my brother's birthday today and leading into the anniversary of my mom's death in November followed by thanksgiving and Christmas. :( It's just a lonely time of the year for me.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually Atcha...I'm seriously considering just that. I really don't seem to fit in here regardless of how hard I try. Today(actually it was yesterday) starts a hellacious slide into depression for me with my brother's birthday today and leading into the anniversary of my mom's death in November followed by thanksgiving and Christmas. :( It's just a lonely time of the year for me.
Oh no! :( You DO fit in here. If you go to the other place, I'll pop in there and say hello. I'd rather you stay here. I'm so sorry you're in pain Lynn. (((hugs)))

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Eskie, another quick one as I probably won't be around to do my review tomorrow...

Updated firmware to 1.2.2, everything is working fine, no button rattle, came with a screen protector, not gaps, no battery rattle. I will say this though, what ever tank your going to use, say a 25mm, the OBS has left marks on the top (circle marks from screwing down the atty) Now when I use a 22m , those marks show up, something to be aware of. I'll just use the OBS on this as they go together nice but it marks way easier than any other mod I have used. 510 guards from kidney punch is advisable. I actually have some but forgot to use one, ah well.

You say you got a super tank, is that 22mm ? In saying that the TFV8 baby beast is a much better vape with the T8 coil (65W)

ckquatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It came in today! R2 finally has his buddy!! I have to repaint the button cover cause it wasn't quite dry when I put it in and now it has a thumb print on it!

Rob did such a great job referbing and re painting this thing!! I love it!!

Darth Vader approves!!

bb930d64d7df5de0ac81e6ebaaae1eca.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It came in today! R2 finally has his buddy!! I have to repaint the button cover cause it wasn't quite dry when I put it in and now it has a thumb print on it!

Darth Vader approves!!

Amazing!!!! Love 'em. :cheers:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ok @Eskie and/or @Rixsta pulled the trigger on a Smok Alien as well with a TFV8 Baby Beast in a kit. Now I am wondering what batteries to get since all my 18650's are unmarried. RTD has some VTC4's but not sure if those are overkill or if I can stick with the 3000mah 20 amp LG's I have been buying.

Will most likely using the .4 ohm coils full time pretty sure if I throw one of those "super coils" in it with my high PG juice I will melt my face off. :giggle::giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh no! :( You DO fit in here. If you go to the other place, I'll pop in there and say hello. I'd rather you stay here. I'm so sorry you're in pain Lynn. (((hugs)))

I agree on all counts, except going over there, I won't go there for any reason.

It takes a little while to feel comfy at any new place, Lynn, but at least here, you can say what you think without some idiot treating you like a kindergartner... and a whole lot of us are here now, rather than there; many of us for just that reason. I stopped needing a nanny about 45 yrs ago.

I'm sorry about your pain, too; I can relate. ;) I was ranting earlier over in the fugee thread about how great the weather's been for the last week+, despite all the pain and heartache of the past week -- the weather should be DIRE, not sunny 80 degrees and no humidity.

I hope you'll stick with us; for everyone I was fond of over at the other place, I cheer heartily when they turn up here and decide to stick. I luvs all y'all! :blowkiss:

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Darth Vader approves!!

Wow that is TOO cool!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ack! Don't do it! As a Frequent Flyer of The Big Black Dog airlines, a SYMPTOM is to withdraw socially, which is ANTITHETIC to getting through it, past it, and over it. Your friends are a critical support network and as much as socializing often doesn't INTEREST the depressed, it is REALLY to your advantage to put some of your weight on the shoulders of your friends. And WE don't mind at ALL!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ack! Don't do it! As a Frequent Flyer of The Big Black Dog airlines, a SYMPTOM is to withdraw socially, which is ANTITHETIC to getting through it, past it, and over it. Your friends are a critical support network and as much as socializing often doesn't INTEREST the depressed, it is REALLY to your advantage to put some of your weight on the shoulders of your friends. And WE don't mind at ALL!

Totally agree with all that. I don't really "know" any of y'all, in a personal sense... but y'all have really been a huge comfort to me, the past week, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know I'm not the first person to lose their mother, and it really does help to keep some perspective, to know that others empathize with my pain.

This is a support group. It doesn't have to JUST be about vaping. It's about caring. :hug:

Andria

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

I know what it's like especially around times of loss as well as holidays. Try to hang around here for st least some redirection with folks who like you.

@Eskie, another quick one as I probably won't be around to do my review tomorrow...

Updated firmware to 1.2.2, everything is working fine, no button rattle, came with a screen protector, not gaps, no battery rattle. I will say this though, what ever tank your going to use, say a 25mm, the OBS has left marks on the top (circle marks from screwing down the atty) Now when I use a 22m , those marks show up, something to be aware of. I'll just use the OBS on this as they go together nice but it marks way easier than any other mod I have used. 510 guards from kidney punch is advisable. I actually have some but forgot to use one, ah well.

You say you got a super tank, is that 22mm ? In saying that the TFV8 baby beast is a much better vape with the T8 coil (65W)

I got the 25 mm. Couldn't get the mini in blue, and I figured if I'm stuck with the blue on the mod, I would try to match this way. Takes the same assortment of coils as the mini, right? And I will have the black OBS for it, as well as a black Tornado nano that would like a new home. Did find a nice blue jade DT to dress up any SS tanks, and I already have those kidney puncher spacers. I assumed the 25 mm super tank would perform as well as he mini, or did I screw up?

Ok @Eskie and/or @Rixsta pulled the trigger on a Smok Alien as well with a TFV8 Baby Beast in a kit. Now I am wondering what batteries to get since all my 18650's are unmarried. RTD has some VTC4's but not sure if those are overkill or if I can stick with the 3000mah 20 amp LG's I have been buying.

Will most likely using the .4 ohm coils full time pretty sure if I throw one of those "super coils" in it with my high PG juice I will melt my face off. :giggle::giggle:

I'm going to use the LG HE4's they threw into the package deal, which I believe are the same as the Samsung 25Rs I typically use, 20A 2500 mA. I figure any decent 20A battery will work as I would never think to actually try to get 220W out of it.:blech:

That's something that really bothers me from all these manufacturers. Why put unrealistic numbers (I know, for marketing) on devices that won't perform? No 2 battery mod is going to hit 220W (or 200W either). If you want to run above 100W all day, you need a 3 battery box to do it. This still does look like a nice mod for the money with a good screen and a slick form factor.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Big hugs Lynn. Let your friends help you through this time. Whatever you need, I'm here for you hun.<3

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I know what it's like especially around times of loss as well as holidays. Try to hang around here for st least some redirection with folks who like you.

I got the 25 mm. Couldn't get the mini in blue, and I figured if I'm stuck with the blue on the mod, I would try to match this way. Takes the same assortment of coils as the mini, right? And I will have the black OBS for it, as well as a black Tornado nano that would like a new home. Did find a nice blue jade DT to dress up any SS tanks, and I already have those kidney puncher spacers. I assumed the 25 mm super tank would perform as well as he mini, or did I screw up?

I'm going to use the LG HE4's they threw into the package deal, which I believe are the same as the Samsung 25Rs I typically use, 20A 2500 mA. I figure any decent 20A battery will work as I would never think to actually try to get 220W out of it.:blech:

That's something that really bothers me from all these manufacturers. Why put unrealistic numbers (I know, for marketing) on devices that won't perform? No 2 battery mod is going to hit 220W (or 200W either). If you want to run above 100W all day, you need a 3 battery box to do it. This still does look like a nice mod for the money with a good screen and a slick form factor.

Cool thanks, I having been using those brown LG's in my Reo's when they sold out of the AW's. I like them quite well so I will just grab some more of them or possibly the HE4's little less mAh but a few bucks cheaper and I will still be using my Reo's. And I seriously doubt I will ever be above 100w maybe to try it to say I did it with that TFV8 but other than that anything above 100w seems like a novelty to me.

Next week I really want to get that OBS Engine I have seen y'all posting about looks like a cool tank and no coils to buy is a huge plus. But the kit wasn't that much more with the TFV8 so I figured what the heck.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

I know we haven't talked a lot since I have been pre-occupied with dog stuff but you know I am always here if you need to talk. I remember this time well and all our pm's last year so if you need an ear holler. I hope you decide to stick around.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Next week I really want to get that OBS Engine I have seen y'all posting about looks like a cool tank and no coils to buy is a huge plus. But the kit wasn't that much more with the TFV8 so I figured what the heck.

It's a terrific tank. It's also easy to build on. I have just a few tanks now that require factory coils. Most tanks I have are RTAs.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It's a terrific tank. It's also easy to build on. I have just a few tanks now that require factory coils. Most tanks I have are RTAs.

It looks very interesting and am excited for next week after vaping my Reo's for almost 2 years I have to try some of this new stuff. And regulated mods and tanks with coils or RTA's are an area I never messed around with much. I know I could build them if I tried but I splurged and ordered some claptons that will read out to about .5 ohm's in that OBS and think will be a good vape on top of that Alien.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Totally agree with all that. I don't really "know" any of y'all, in a personal sense... but y'all have really been a huge comfort to me, the past week, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know I'm not the first person to lose their mother, and it really does help to keep some perspective, to know that others empathize with my pain.

This is a support group. It doesn't have to JUST be about vaping. It's about caring. :hug:

Andria
I love you Andria. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Serpent Mini is still a no go...I've done all I can do that I know how to do. I'm going to put it away and maybe pull it out later when I have time to kill. I'll never order another though.
glad you pulled it outta the trash. Did you contact them to replace it? I know you may not feel like fooling with that with all you're going through.

Actually Atcha...I'm seriously considering just that. I really don't seem to fit in here regardless of how hard I try. Today(actually it was yesterday) starts a hellacious slide into depression for me with my brother's birthday today and leading into the anniversary of my mom's death in November followed by thanksgiving and Christmas. It's just a lonely time of the year for me
pm'd you <3

This is pretty much identical to what I was going to say! You feel like pulling away, but it's a time you really need to reach out to those who care!

as I probably won't be around to do my review tomorrow.
Are y'all leavin on Fri? How long are y'all gonna be gone?

Love it! Love both of em! So glad you got it back......and the fingerprint? well that just makes it personalized! You'll always be able to prove it's yours! :teehee:

It looks very interesting and am excited for next week after vaping my Reo's for almost 2 years I have to try some of this new stuff
Jup, I wanted to try some of the new stuff too. But although I know I haven't tried much, and I know I can get what I have to vape better, so far I haven't found anything that I like better than my Reos. and of course you can build any of the RTAs. You build RDAs for the Reos.

If every religion took that approach, I probably wouldn't despise religion so much. I've always heard that certainty is evil, and most certainty I've observed definitely qualifies as evil in one way or another. Uncertainty is the mark of an open, teachable mind.
This isn't just directed at you, it's for anyone. I've always said if you're tired of religion, try God. It's not about organized denominations, it's about a relationship with a Savior. If anyone sincerely wants to know if God is real, all they need to do is ask. He'll never ignore a sincere desire to know Him, but the person needs to be willing to accept that He really might be real, and just what He says He is in scripture.

It's so nice to find someone who's not even a southerner who spells y'all correctly. Since it's really a contraction for "you all," a plural "you" -- never ever used when referencing a single person. Somehow those who portray southern accents always manage to misunderstand that, and have southern characters tossing around "y'all" when addressing a single person.
Rixy got some lessons on southern speak awhile back! He has learned well. :gigggle: lol jup on the spelling. Bugs me when I see ya'll. I even see it from southerners. There are some places in the south that folks will use y'all for one person, but I agree, that's not how I do it.

Just a pic for now, lovely mod though. Alien coils for an Alien mod lol
Oh that mod looks really nice! First time I've seen one of em.

Gotta bring my pup into the vet today. She's got something going on with her right ankle. She keeps licking at it and she's favoring the leg. Probably just a little infection, doubt it's an abscess, but its over a joint, so I need to make sure it's not extending into the joint space. Oh well, it's not like i had anything else like work to do today
Hope it's something simple they can clear up, and not into the joint.

Finally dug up a deal from Ecig, which is having a 25% off sale. I was able to get an Alien with 2 LG batteries for ~$38 with the discount. Unfortunately, they only had it in blue. I would have preferred the gunmetal, but I guess I'll have to learn to love blue
Oh good, wuz hoping that would be a good deal for you and that you'd see it before ordering somewhere that might have been more pricey. Glad you got it on the way.

Well, this could get interesting. I have been approved as a promoter for a local screening of "A Billion Lives". I intend to promote the showing at my local vape shops, here, reddit, and ECF. I want this sucker SOLD OUT, and additional bookings added.
Oh kewl!! That showing date is my son's birthday so it'll be awesome!! hehehe Seriously really hope it sells out for you and then some. That's great that y'all are doing this! Will check out the post when I get over to the other place. :)

Well this all proves at least ONE part of the bible is correct.
JUP! It's a doctrine that's supposed to be about love. Unfortunately too many have become judgmental with it instead. I do agree that many Christians have done more to destroy Christianity than anything else and that's sad. But the whole of it is hated because of that, and that's much sadder.

And of course I'm just kidding about Patsy, I know who she is. She's the Crazy lady that went Walkin' After Midnight so she could get Back in Baby's Arms. Apparently she was chain smoking on that walk cuz after she got there she put Three Cigarettes in an Ashtray, then said "I Fall to Pieces every time you give me A Poor Man's Roses."
lmao.......I knew you were kiddin bout the Patsy who?? But this post saved you from a good whackin!!! ;)

Google the phrase "pulmonary hypertension." Cardiologist said I probably have that and it sounds a lot like what you have described.
oh dear. Hope you both can get some excellent care and that it's not so bad so that it can be managed well.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
glad you pulled it outta the trash. Did you contact them to replace it? I know you may not feel like fooling with that with all you're going through.

pm'd you <3

This is pretty much identical to what I was going to say! You feel like pulling away, but it's a time you really need to reach out to those who care!

Are y'all leavin on Fri? How long are y'all gonna be gone?

Love it! Love both of em! So glad you got it back......and the fingerprint? well that just makes it personalized! You'll always be able to prove it's yours! :teehee:

Jup, I wanted to try some of the new stuff too. But although I know I haven't tried much, and I know I can get what I have to vape better, so far I haven't found anything that I like better than my Reos. and of course you can build any of the RTAs. You build RDAs for the Reos.

This isn't just directed at you, it's for anyone. I've always said if you're tired of religion, try God. It's not about organized denominations, it's about a relationship with a Savior. If anyone sincerely wants to know if God is real, all they need to do is ask. He'll never ignore a sincere desire to know Him, but the person needs to be willing to accept that He really might be real, and just what He says He is in scripture.

Rixy got some lessons on southern speak awhile back! He has learned well. :gigggle: lol jup on the spelling. Bugs me when I see ya'll. I even see it from southerners. There are some places in the south that folks will use y'all for one person, but I agree, that's not how I do it.

Oh that mod looks really nice! First time I've seen one of em.

Hope it's something simple they can clear up, and not into the joint.

Oh good, wuz hoping that would be a good deal for you and that you'd see it before ordering somewhere that might have been more pricey. Glad you got it on the way.

Oh kewl!! That showing date is my son's birthday so it'll be awesome!! hehehe Seriously really hope it sells out for you and then some. That's great that y'all are doing this! Will check out the post when I get over to the other place. :)

JUP! It's a doctrine that's supposed to be about love. Unfortunately too many have become judgmental with it instead. I do agree that many Christians have done more to destroy Christianity than anything else and that's sad. But the whole of it is hated because of that, and that's much sadder.

lmao.......I knew you were kiddin bout the Patsy who?? But this post saved you from a good whackin!!! ;)

oh dear. Hope you both can get some excellent care and that it's not so bad so that it can be managed well.
Deb, you are the bomb diggity of multi-quote replies!
Now that it's said, get me one of these cute little bottles of Tequila!!!!
upload_2016-10-19_19-56-19.png

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well finding this thing in stock anywhere is a nightmare. Finally dug up a deal from Ecig, which is having a 25% off sale. I was able to get an Alien with 2 LG batteries for ~$38 with the discount. Unfortunately, they only had it in blue. I would have preferred the gunmetal, but I guess I'll have to learn to love blue. Rixy, to make up for it I took your advice and got a Super tank which was available in blue, so at least that's all matchy matchy. Now I need some blue drip tips.
Almost grabbed that Alien aswell, have store credit at ecig.com.. Looks nice..

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening folks! Thanks for all the words of encouragement! And yep! You're all right. Now is not the time to withdraw. Now is the time to let your friends(and I do consider y'all friends) make you laugh, lift your spirits, make your day worthwhile so....you all are stuck with me now!! :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm heading for bed myself, very shortly. All I want to do these days is sleep, so maybe that's nature's way of helping me cope, while the pain is so fresh. I'll take it.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty good. A feral kitten I took in has finally decided to let me pet it and decides it likes it.
I had a black kitty to show up on my front porch like that years ago. It would come up to eat the food that I put out for my outside cat and the possums and the raccoons. I'd try to pet him but he wasn't having any part of that. He'd growl and hiss at me then run to the end of the porch. This went on for about 6 months. Finally he decided I wasn't so bad after all and would let me pet him. Then it got so if I sat out in the swing he'd jump up beside me and lay down next to me. I guess he'd had a rough life until he showed up on my porch. He developed cancer and I had him euthanized. :(

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning all! Glad you decided to stay around, Lynn!

So, back to the vet this morning for another injection of antibiotics (the dog, not me), then pick up a wood order for a threshold that needs replacing, and ending with the dentist at 4. The good news, those damn debates are over and I can stop mind bleaching every time I have to watch them go at it again.

VU Sponsors