Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Need to call the postmaster. On her way out she checked my mailbox...
filled it full of leaves last week.
oh good grief. I sure hate you have to deal with this. I did with my mom, and to some extent the woman my ex married. Me and his sister knew her and told him not to cuz she wuz nuts. It's dang near impossible to get anyone permanently committed anymore. Cuz they do well on the meds. Don't matter that they don't take em when they're not being force fed them on a crisis unit. No choice there, if you don't take it orally, we'll load up a syringe with that or something similar and stick ya. My ex tried to have her permanently committed after she called the police saying she'd murdered him and he was laying in the living room in a pool of blood. He was at work. :rolleyes: The sale would likely be your best bet. It's sad though.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm kind of with Deb on this one. You should be ENJOYING retirement. Not dealing with nutso.
I doubt nutso wants to be nuts though. She's just poorly and needs better help on a much more permanent basis. I can't imagine watching the person you love go like that, must be frickin heart breaking and a total mind fook.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I doubt nutso wants to be nuts though. She's just poorly and needs better help on a much more permanent basis. I can't imagine watching the person you love go like that, must be frickin heart breaking and a total mind fook.
I know. Sorry I know that sounded really cruel. It's a horrible situation and I've been through something much like this before.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Totally different to Crom's but my grandad had a brain tumor, I watched him go down hill rapid, we were very close, he became snappy and said horrible things, it got so bad he went into a home / hospital care. I remember visiting him and found him with his head in his dinner, staff were too busy at the time.
I mention it because the person is still there, by sight anyway but the person you knew has gone, not nice.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to ask the sheriff if I can shoot her with a paintball gun to run her off?

they already nixed a tranquilizer gun. But grinned when they said no.
buck shot??? lol

I'm kind of with Deb on this one. You should be ENJOYING retirement. Not dealing with nutso.
Jup.....but like Rixy said someone has to care for them and deal with em and I know you're well aware.

@Robert Cromwell we have some places here that are sorta like halfway houses but for mentally ill folks who are ambulatory and can do their hygiene etc with some encouragement (they make em do it). Do y'all have anything like that?? Those are easier to get someone into than having them committed, and they "encourage" em to take their meds etc. They're also usually treated better than being on a locked unit at a state hospital

Totally different to Crom's but my grandad had a brain tumor, I watched him go down hill rapid, we were very close, he became snappy and said horrible things, it got so bad he went into a home / hospital care. I remember visiting him and found him with his head in his dinner, staff were too busy at the time.
I mention it because the person is still there, by sight anyway but the person you knew has gone, not nice.
((((((rixy)))))))) that's awful.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It sucks.
I'm glad it's almost 3. One more hour and I get to head home. To pay bills. lol
I had one of those today, downside to living on the beach, there is no gas pipes, it's all done by fuel, big lorry puts it in these big barrels that connect to the house. I said fill them up for the winter. 467 pound. I told Emily to buy some jumpers

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
rixy....I've been curious bout the flavr lounge in yur sig. Is that the place you work? I looked it up and only found a place by that name in PA. They have some english town names, but not the same ;)
Ha, no, gonna sound silly now but ah well......I simply found it on google images and named my new vape room after it, I put it in my sig as I had no idea what else to put there, besides nothing lol

Food time, flies, spiders and bats blood. Well, it's actually worse, it's Emmy's red hot chili

Leg it..............

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've missed a bunch of posts but I'll have to try to catch up later.

Two things. Rich is on his way home (he got a ride somehow) and will be here around 4:00.

And Cricket's calf was BACKWARD, and stuck, and I had to call a neighbor, who thank God wasn't too busy and had a calf-puller. He came right over and we got the calf out and she's fine. A little bewildered at being yanked so rudely out into the world, but alive and fine. Cricket is busy cleaning her now. I need to get back out there and make sure the little miss gets on her feet and gets some colostrum in her. I'll be back later! Whooee and thank God for a live calf! It could so easily have gone the other way. For once, my nervousness seems to have paid off. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh she like to be nuts.
This has been going on for maybe 20 years. She kept on meds for about 12 years because the judge said she could not live with her parents unless she stayed on her meds. The last one of those died a couple of years ago and she was soon off of her meds.

Funny though she threatened to get a lawyer on us today. I just told her to go ahead.
Getting no trespass signs today to put up and then I can have her charged with trespass.

but yes it is sad. Not so much for me any more I have had it with her. But the wife is a bit behind me on that and about ready to move.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it's actually worse, it's Emmy's red hot chili
oh lordy.......hope she don't add as many chilis as she does garlic!! Uhmmm..........enjoy?? Or at least survive! hehehe

Two things. Rich is on his way home (he got a ride somehow) and will be here around 4:00.
And Cricket's calf was BACKWARD, and stuck, and I had to call a neighbor, who thank God wasn't too busy and had a calf-puller. He came right over and we got the calf out and she's fine. A little bewildered at being yanked so rudely out into the world, but alive and fine. Cricket is busy cleaning her now. I need to get back out there and make sure the little miss gets on her feet and gets some colostrum in her. I'll be back later! Whooee and thank God for a live calf! It could so easily have gone the other way. For once, my nervousness seems to have paid off.
wahoooooooooo on Rich and the calf! So glad the neighbor could help out! and you got yur heifer calf you wanted! What are you thinking of or decided on for names??

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gosh that's so said Rixy. :( So sad.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

And Cricket's calf was BACKWARD, and stuck, and I had to call a neighbor, who thank God wasn't too busy and had a calf-puller. He came right over and we got the calf out and she's fine. A little bewildered at being yanked so rudely out into the world, but alive and fine. Cricket is busy cleaning her now. I need to get back out there and make sure the little miss gets on her feet and gets some colostrum in her. I'll be back later! Whooee and thank God for a live calf! It could so easily have gone the other way. For once, my nervousness seems to have paid off. :)
Wow Lannie thank God your neighbor was there to help!!!! Also, glad Rich is coming home. Let me know if he got his cookies. lol!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

OMG and it's a girl!!!!! Woohooooooooooooo!

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Glad Rich is on his way home.

So a calf-puller. Is that like one of those front bumper winches? Have you named her yet?

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh kewl!

wahooooo! No trouble at all. I can definitely put it on the billion lives needs help......I never heard back from Oliver if he started a thread for the various postings, but he said he was gonna ask Retired1 if he could. He probably just chickened out. Do you want me to start a thread for it? That would be the easiest way to find where they posted it if they did make one, cuz they'll delete it and send me a nasty PM, talking to me like I'm in Kindergarten.. lmao

YAY! Thanks Deb! I would think posting it in the "A Billion Lives needs help" thread SHOULD get it moved if they open a thread specific to sponsored showings. But who the hell knows. They have VERY odd rules, imposed arbitrarily.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ahh those country neighbors.
Glad things are looking up for ya? VERY glad.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

OMG! You're a GrandMoother! Congrats, Grandmoo. ;)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So a calf-puller. Is that like one of those front bumper winches? Have you named her yet?
lol a winch would be nice. The one I've seen were chains they put on the legs, with a handle the chain attached to. Took human power to pull em out.

YAY! Thanks Deb! I would think posting it in the "A Billion Lives needs help" thread SHOULD get it moved if they open a thread specific to sponsored showings. But who the hell knows. They have VERY odd rules, imposed arbitrarily.
true, I'll even put a thing there askin about it so I can repost.

OMG! You're a GrandMoother! Congrats, Grandmoo.
lmao! That is toooooo cute!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did she say if George has any Halloween coupon codes?
Ohh don't never mention something like the word codes to her. It is all a big government conspiracy. They are sealing satellites out of the sky!

Really strange how her 1st cousin with the same genetic linkage/curse as her are both crazy and have very similar delusions but no contact in years....

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

YAY!!!! Great news to read in an otherwise crappy day!!! :) :) :) :)

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ohh don't never mention something like the word codes to her. It is all a big government conspiracy. They are sealing satellites out of the sky!

Really strange how her 1st cousin with the same genetic linkage/curse as her are both crazy and have very similar delusions but no contact in years....

Maybe they're in contact through those satellites.

And yes, there is a strong genetic predisposition when it comes to mental illness like bipolar disease.

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Drive by posting.

Sad then glad to hear about Rich. I'm afriadI missed most posts.

Moved into new house and stripped 700 fot of carpet and old VCT tile and laid laminate. Put of 300 foot of stockade fence for my dawgs. Had to rent a skid steer with augur, ground here is heavy clay and rocks. Good lord what a project that was.

Little time to build so store bought it is except drippers. TFV8 is my honey. Starre Pure too. And a couple Boreai but one by one they need building, down to just one running.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moved into new house and stripped 700 fot of carpet and old VCT tile and laid laminate. Put of 300 foot of stockade fence for my dawgs. Had to rent a skid steer with augur, ground here is heavy clay and rocks. Good lord what a project that was.

yay on the move!! But yipes, that's a lotta work! Don't break yourself!
Night Y'all

Need to go sit on an Ice pack
lmao.......nite hun! You were posed to eat ice cream after the chili!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
lol a winch would be nice. The one I've seen were chains they put on the legs, with a handle the chain attached to. Took human power to pull em out.
It's such a delicate situation too. I mean, If they yank um out too quick it could rip up mama and she's a goner. So glad it went ok.
Did she say if George has any Halloween coupon codes?
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

The one I had to deal with though aliens were tapping into her water and poisoning it. And that they could come through the electrical outlets so she duck taped over them all and used black plastic trash bags since the aliens couldn't see through black.

VU Sponsors