Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one I had to deal with though aliens were tapping into her water and poisoning it. And that they could come through the electrical outlets so she duck taped over them all and used black plastic trash bags since the aliens couldn't see through black.
Jup some form of that is very common. Last time my nephew went through a bad time......he wouldn't let us talk all day cuz whatever could hear us and would know we were there. TVs, puter monitors etc, all ended up in the floor. The TV was on a chest of drawers in the living room........he just pulled it over and let it fall. Was amazing that it didn't break. same with puter monitor. We couldn't even call anyone to have him taken to the hospital til he threatened to hurt us, then they still almost didn't take him they had to talk him into going. Sometimes we could get him into the truck and get him to go, but he was too far gone that time.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jup some form of that is very common. Last time my nephew went through a bad time......he wouldn't let us talk all day cuz whatever could hear us and would know we were there. TVs, puter monitors etc, all ended up in the floor. The TV was on a chest of drawers in the living room........he just pulled it over and let it fall. Was amazing that it didn't break. same with puter monitor. We couldn't even call anyone to have him taken to the hospital til he threatened to hurt us, then they still almost didn't take him they had to talk him into going. Sometimes we could get him into the truck and get him to go, but he was too far gone that time.
Yeah it is BAD times.
gotta laugh some though. Like when someone wears their panties on the outside and did it on purpose :)

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
runnnnnnn_540.jpg

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
She was an ancient.
As is everyone who continues to reside at Love Acres long term. Those who are truly newbies to our family tend to go live with someone else eventually or they become food. :) One look at Morgain tonight and I knew we would be keeping her in our Family for the duration of her natural life.
Really great to see you posting!! :hearts:
Tanx Lynn. As soon as I get the computer stuff caught up, assuming I still have a not totally fuzzy brain, I will try to load the pictures Lannie took earlier today and maybe post a few of them. She crashed (long hard day for her) and I'm trying to fill in.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As is everyone who continues to reside at Love Acres long term. Those who are truly newbies to our family tend to go live with someone else eventually or they become food. :) One look at Morgain tonight and I knew we would be keeping her in our Family for the duration of her natural life.

Tanx Lynn. As soon as I get the computer stuff caught up, assuming I still have a not totally fuzzy brain, I will try to load the pictures Lannie took earlier today and maybe post a few of them. She crashed (long hard day for her) and I'm trying to fill in.
Yay!!! I can't wait to see pictures of "little" Miss Morgain! :bunny:And after the last few days you've had, if you don't get the pictures posted until tomorrow or another day, then that will be ok too! I'm glad you're on the mend and back home where you belong! :hug:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yay!!! I can't wait to see pictures of "little" Miss Morgain! :bunny:And after the last few days you've had, if you don't get the pictures posted until tomorrow or another day, then that will be ok too! I'm glad you're on the mend and back home where you belong! :hug:
My trials, unfortunately, are not over, but I will review that crap later. Morgain is the important part right now, so here's a few pix.

At birth:
100_1110.jpg

After Cricket cleaned her up a bit and she found the milk machine:
100_1114.jpg

A cleanin' and a suckin'
100_1116.jpg

Still more cleanin'
100_1119.jpg

And time for resting now:
100_1120.jpg

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My trials, unfortunately, are not over, but I will review that crap later. Morgain is the important part right now, so here's a few pix.

At birth:
View attachment 65451

View attachment 65453

A cleanin' and a suckin'
View attachment 65454

Still more cleanin'
View attachment 65455

View attachment 65456
AWWWWW..... How adorable is she!!! And look at Cricket...what a good mommy she is!! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morgaine le Fey..
so great to see you!!! Glad you're home. Trials can wait til you feel up to going into it, but continued prayers. <3 Now bout the name......I had to look it up lol sure ya wanna name her after a super villain?? I'd name her after someone sweet! :teehee:

she is beautiful!!! Will she get darker like her mama, or stay that color??

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

At birth:
View attachment 65451

View attachment 65453

A cleanin' and a suckin'
View attachment 65454

Still more cleanin'
View attachment 65455

View attachment 65456
Cute.

Glad to see you back, Rixy was worried about you. (Me too)

Morning everyone

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
sure ya wanna name her after a super villain?? I'd name her after someone sweet!
Morgain le Fey was only a super villain to the self-serving superior-minded male writers of very bad and deliberately dramatic (for political purposes) fictional accounts of Artur's reign (who never was "king" of all Albion - during the time he might have existed - around 400 CE, right after the Romans abandoned the island, it was not, as yet, known widely as Britain or even England - those names came after the Saxon conquest). Camelot (more probably Camlan - with various spelling variations), was a timber fortress in southern Wales, and Artur ("the Bear," not "Arthur" until much later renditions), was a local lord of southwestern Albion - southern Wales through Land's End, which included the Somerset area where Rixy currently lives, and Morgain (also known by half a dozen similar names, depending on which novel you read) was likely his sister and a devotee (priestess) of Avalon. Probably the closest account of her, though still no where near factual, can be viewed in the movie Mists of Avalon.
Will she get darker like her mama, or stay that color??
Very likely, by maturity, she will be solid black (her father is pure Black Angus), though because of her mamma's Jersey brindle, she likely will have a reddish-brown undercoat.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morgain le Fey was only a super villain to the self-serving superior-minded male writers of very bad and deliberately dramatic (for political purposes) fictional accounts of Artur's reign (who never was "king" of all Albion - during the time he might have existed - around 400 CE, right after the Romans abandoned the island, it was not, as yet, known widely as Britain or even England - those names came after the Saxon conquest). Camelot (more probably Camlan - with various spelling variations), was a timber fortress in southern Wales, and Artur ("the Bear," not "Arthur" until much later renditions), was a local lord of southwestern Albion - southern Wales through Land's End, which included the Somerset area where Rixy currently lives, and Morgain (also known by half a dozen similar names, depending on which novel you read) was likely his sister and a devotee (priestess) of Avalon. Probably the closest account of her, though still no where near factual, can be viewed in the movie Mists of Avalon.

Very likely, by maturity, she will be solid black (her father is pure Black Angus), though because of her mamma's Jersey brindle, she likely will have a reddish-brown undercoat.
Kewl. Never trust wiki lol I actually saw mists of avalon, used to have a copy of it. kinda kewl, some was really <shudder> lol
wow, bet she'll be really beautiful in the sun with a coat like that.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad to see you back, Rixy was worried about you.
Thank you all for caring and for your loving thoughts. They ran a zillion tests and found nothing definitive. There will be more follow-ups and more testing because nothing specific was found. I suggested to the doctor that the "infection" which caused the fever was likely caused by the ripping of the kidney stone as it passed out of the ureter. He scratched his head as if to ask how much medical knowledge I had and said that was pretty much his conclusion because all the other testing gave me a clean bill of health and there was no indication why all this was preceded by a mild heart attack, other than just too much stress. Likely the two events being so close together was pure coincidence and all heart testing done this weekend indicates that muscle is - at least at this point - secure. I see that Lannie was carefully not mentioning that part (as per my request), but it will come out eventually anyway, so there is no longer any point in trying to hide the fact that it happened. Yes, dear ones, I am an oldt phart who pushes himself too hard, and I will slow down, but I will never stop entirely. When you stop living, you might as well be dead anyway.

BTW @Atchafalaya , I checked out of the hospital before the cookies arrived, but the nice owner of the flower shop called Lannie here at home and promised to provide them the next time I go to Rapid City. So I guess they will be a Thanksgiving treat instead of Halloween. Thank you sweetie.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suggested to the doctor that the "infection" which caused the fever was likely caused by the ripping of the kidney stone as it passed out of the ureter
That was my Dx as well :D Only likin that post cuz of the nice flower shop owner who will give you the cookies next time you go up there! Glad to hear you'll slow down some.......hope you really do. I know things have to get done, but the next one may not be so "mild" Have a hard time thinking of any heart attack in those terms. I really do worry bout y'all workin so hard with no help! <3 <3 <3

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That was my Dx as well :D Only likin that post cuz of the nice flower shop owner who will give you the cookies next time you go up there! Glad to hear you'll slow down some.......hope you really do. I know things have to get done, but the next one may not be so "mild" Have a hard time thinking of any heart attack in those terms. I really do worry bout y'all workin so hard with no help! <3 <3 <3
Well, at least I feel fortunate because you didn't bonk me with that nasty big frying pan. :bliss:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mysts of Avalon. By Marion Zimmer Bradley was it?
Yup, that's the novel from which the movie was derived. As usual, the book is better than the movie, but the movie was pretty good. Obviously they are fictions, but from the ancient history I have studied on this subject, hers is reasonably acceptable. There are much better accounts, but it is too late at night for my groggy old memory to recall the titles and author.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
G'evening folks. :wave:

Did you try out the Baby T8 ?

Damn, trick or treaters must be desperate this year I got every light off outside and they still rang the doorbell.

I had the first trick or treat in over 10 years, that's what happens when you moved down to the road area, ain't nobody mad enough to climb them cliffs in the past.

Morgaine le Fey... because of All Saint's Eve (Hollow Weenie) birth date and no doubt we will just call her Morgain or, when really lazy, prolly just Morgie.

Buffy was better ! HA. Great to have you back, you got us worried there for a min.
Hiya Emmy!! :)
Hi Debs x Shes gone to school now..

Morning Y'all

@Lannie

Time to make a yummy juice :)

11hh061.jpg

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you all for caring and for your loving thoughts. They ran a zillion tests and found nothing definitive. There will be more follow-ups and more testing because nothing specific was found. I suggested to the doctor that the "infection" which caused the fever was likely caused by the ripping of the kidney stone as it passed out of the ureter. He scratched his head as if to ask how much medical knowledge I had and said that was pretty much his conclusion because all the other testing gave me a clean bill of health and there was no indication why all this was preceded by a mild heart attack, other than just too much stress. Likely the two events being so close together was pure coincidence and all heart testing done this weekend indicates that muscle is - at least at this point - secure. I see that Lannie was carefully not mentioning that part (as per my request), but it will come out eventually anyway, so there is no longer any point in trying to hide the fact that it happened. Yes, dear ones, I am an oldt phart who pushes himself too hard, and I will slow down, but I will never stop entirely. When you stop living, you might as well be dead anyway.

BTW @Atchafalaya , I checked out of the hospital before the cookies arrived, but the nice owner of the flower shop called Lannie here at home and promised to provide them the next time I go to Rapid City. So I guess they will be a Thanksgiving treat instead of Halloween. Thank you sweetie.
Glad to see you back. Also glad the nurses didn't get your cookies!! Lol

VU Sponsors