Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keep it up, Lannie! You're making it REALLY hard to want to eat a steak.

Oh, no worries, there comes a time when they're grown up that it's extremely EASY to eat them. ;) Like when they realize they can push the fence down and get out to wreak havoc where they shouldn't be, or when they realize they can tip the water trough over and roll it around and put dents all in it, or when they have this one itch that can only be scratched by rubbing on THIS 2x4 that's holding up THIS (whatever) and it all falls down. Bovines can be very destructive. I had two five-month-old heifers BOTH in the chicken coop at the same time once because they figured out how to bash the door in. What a mess that was. They broke just about everything in there before they were done. Usually, it's the boys that cause all the trouble, but the girls can do their fair share as well. ;)

But when they're tiny babies, nah, can't even think about eating them. They're ALL cute when they're little! LOL!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
G'evening everyone! :wave:

@Rixsta Finally got around to trying that .15 quad coil and I must say I am getting flavors from my juice I didn't know were there. And I haven't even really cranked it up yet being a new coil and all but am looking forward to vaping on it this evening when I can crank the wattage up. Looks like I need to buy some new coils for the BB. :)
:cheers: 70w is the sweet spot, flavor is kick ass with that coil.

Glad you like it !!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never drank an energy drink...

Somebody GAVE me one once. It was alright. NO damn way would I buy one of those tho, I swear, they're a few bucks each!

We go out of town, my guys get a room, and $25 per diem. I can eat on $25 pretty darn well if I had to. But nope, they run into the party store. 2 monsters, 2 packs of smokes and a 6 pack. They KNOW I'll feel bad enough to send someone up to a fast food to get em lunch, and dinner if we run past 6p. Did you ever have to wait for 100 french fries, and 200 double cheeseburgers? It ain't pretty. I learned to call IN those kind of orders with a credit card, then pick em up a half hour later.

I only drink sugar free flavored waters. Bai, G2, maybe some green tea drinks. I can POUND those down on a job. I must drink a quart an hour sometimes in the heat. I'd OD on caffeine if it were energy drinks.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, no worries, there comes a time when they're grown up that it's extremely EASY to eat them. ;) Like when they realize they can push the fence down and get out to wreak havoc where they shouldn't be, or when they realize they can tip the water trough over and roll it around and put dents all in it, or when they have this one itch that can only be scratched by rubbing on THIS 2x4 that's holding up THIS (whatever) and it all falls down. Bovines can be very destructive. I had two five-month-old heifers BOTH in the chicken coop at the same time once because they figured out how to bash the door in. What a mess that was. They broke just about everything in there before they were done. Usually, it's the boys that cause all the trouble, but the girls can do their fair share as well. ;)

But when they're tiny babies, nah, can't even think about eating them. They're ALL cute when they're little! LOL!

Or when they have a pair of plums !.....ah fook em, lets kill him and chop him up.......dam nuisance :teehee:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nope, nope. They've been humanized to me now, beef and I ne'er eye to eye again. Besides, I don't have any defrosted.

All I have is this..
a5be33fc7b5b7e9da70288fdd7a0dfe7.jpg

Check out the rack on THAT.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Or when they have a pair of plums !.....ah fook em, lets kill him and chop him up.......dam nuisance :teehee:
I'm just happy no one's talking about Fernando anymore. :devil:
Somebody GAVE me one once. It was alright. NO damn way would I buy one of those tho, I swear, they're a few bucks each!

We go out of town, my guys get a room, and $25 per diem. I can eat on $25 pretty darn well if I had to. But nope, they run into the party store. 2 monsters, 2 packs of smokes and a 6 pack. They KNOW I'll feel bad enough to send someone up to a fast food to get em lunch, and dinner if we run past 6p. Did you ever have to wait for 100 french fries, and 200 double cheeseburgers? It ain't pretty. I learned to call IN those kind of orders with a credit card, then pick em up a half hour later.
I only drink sugar free flavored waters. Bai, G2, maybe some green tea drinks. I can POUND those down on a job. I must drink a quart an hour sometimes in the heat. I'd OD on caffeine if it were energy drinks.
The G2 is good because of all the healthy ingredients. But my all time favorite, is water. When I'm thirsty, I drink water. When I'm on a long trip and I'm driving, water AND a NOZ. Keeps me alert. Has taurine and caffeine:bliss::bunny::bliss:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Keep it up, Lannie! You're making it REALLY hard to want to eat a steak.
Not to worry, Moo... at Love Acres, little gurl cows are treated with TLC forever. It's the little bulls who lose their balls (get steered), then THEY become steaks. Ours are grass-fed only (no corn, not hormone shots) and become the best-tasting beef anywhere.
Rixy, the "plums" have to go away within their first six months. Bulls do not make good steaks; steers do.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to worry, Moo... at Love Acres, little gurl cows are treated with TLC forever. It's the little bulls who lose their balls (get steered), then THEY become steaks. Ours are grass-fed only (no corn, not hormone shots) and become the best-tasting beef anywhere.

Rixy, the "plums" have to go away within their first six months. Bulls do not make good steaks; steers do.
Yep why only a few keep their plumbs.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good Morning Emmy! Wake up that sleepy pizza eater and have him make you breakfast! :devil:

I don't think he would of got up at 4.15am.

He's grumpy enough at 7am
Good morning Emmy :) I'm sorry you can't sleep. :(

I do agree with Draconigena though...make Rixy get up!
Hello Lynn, I ended up falling asleep but now I feel worse.
Morning Emmy, just getting ready to go to bed here.
Night Crom, sleep well.

Nighty night all. Time for the oldt phart to go snuggle his pillows.
Night x

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think he would of got up at 4.15am.
He's grumpy enough at 7am
I totally understand........sometimes it just happens and you wake up grumpy...........then sometimes, you let him sleep!! hehehe
Hiya hun. Sorry ya couldn't sleep, then did sleep, but felt worse :(

In fact, I've only been to her house once. Honest!
I beeleeves ewe

I should never be around sharp knives. There is now blood on our cheese. (It's just a small puncture, it stopped bleeding already, don't panic, Deb!)
what??? Don't panic??? You tell me sumpthin like this then tell me NOT to panic???? My God woman!!

You ruined the CHEESE!!!!!!!! what are we gonna do???????????? :giggle:

(had to screw on an extra piece of board so she can't limbo out underneath),

roflmao.......

upload_2016-11-2_3-36-0.png

Allergies. Caint see. lol.
they have bee really bad for quite a long time. I'm over it too! Do you use any allery eye drops? they really help me when my vision blurs so bad from the allergies.

@Rixsta Finally got around to trying that .15 quad coil and I must say I am getting flavors from my juice I didn't know were there. And I haven't even really cranked it up yet being a new coil and all but am looking forward to vaping on it this evening when I can crank the wattage up. Looks like I need to buy some new coils for the BB.

<rixy singin>
andddddddd another one bites the dust. and another one gone another one gone.......another one bites the dust. hey hey!

I had two five-month-old heifers BOTH in the chicken coop at the same time once
cow in the chicken coop shoo fly shoo.......cow in the chicken coop, shoo fly shoo.....cow in the chicken coop, shoo fly shoo, skip to my lou my darlin

Have you tried water enhancers? I don't like that they've got sugar free crap in em, but it's not aspertame. But they come in bottles and ya squirt some in yur water. like Mio but I get the store brand that is a LOT less acidic than Mio. I couldn't drink those cuz of the acid. I didn't think it would be, but my fav flavor is strawberry watermelon. Soooooooo good. Before that it was a coconut lime, tropical flavor. I drink a couple cups of coffee, then just water with this stuff in it.

I never could stand the taste of tap water. After the hurricane when we had to drink only distilled water, I really couldn't stand the taste of tap water, so never drank water. My motto was.......fish shit in it, ships sink in it.......I aint drinkin it!!!

I finally started many many years ago buying distilled water by the gallon (12 or so at a time) and drank water all the time. Well now I have to drink the refrigerated filtered water here, but don't like the tiny bit of not good flavor that's in it.......so the flavor enhancers cover that up.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried water enhancers? I don't like that they've got sugar free crap in em, but it's not aspertame. But they come in bottles and ya squirt some in yur water. like Mio but I get the store brand that is a LOT less acidic than Mio. I couldn't drink those cuz of the acid. I didn't think it would be, but my fav flavor is strawberry watermelon. Soooooooo good. Before that it was a coconut lime, tropical flavor. I drink a couple cups of coffee, then just water with this stuff in it.

I never could stand the taste of tap water. After the hurricane when we had to drink only distilled water, I really couldn't stand the taste of tap water, so never drank water. My motto was.......fish shit in it, ships sink in it.......I aint drinkin it!!!

I finally started many many years ago buying distilled water by the gallon (12 or so at a time) and drank water all the time. Well now I have to drink the refrigerated filtered water here, but don't like the tiny bit of not good flavor that's in it.......so the flavor enhancers cover that up.

I have tried those. I guess I shoulda specified when I am on the ROAD or working, I drink that. I got lucky with our well. 120' deep in sandy loam. MY well water is SWEET. Even my kids, take a gallon when they've spent any time here, to reacclimate to city (pool) water slowly.

But the water supply at the plants can be iffy during a shutdown. I got big coolers full of water and ice all around the plants for my people, but bottled PLAIN water to me is meh. And I don't trust keeping any of those concentrates in my truck. Guys are CONSTANTLY digging through my stuff looking for things they need on the job. Some nut job would put something "funny" in there, just to see me get goofy at the plant. They're shenaniganators like that. It would probably be funny as hell, but I don't want to risk that I lose a customer..

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Awwww! I did not KNOW that steers were just eunuchs! Damn, SIX MONTHS! They haven't even had time to try em out yet!

I see you are in SD. Some HUGE cattle operations out that way. My company cleans Ethanol plants. We have several in SD that we clean, mostly in the S.E. part of the state. But on my bike, I've been pretty much everywhere in SD. BEAUTIFUL state, especially the western half.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MY well water is SWEET
kewl! Even folks that say, Oh my water is soooooo good.......I don't like it. I can taste things in it. Cuz I drank distilled for so long. We had to drink distilled after the hurricane in 83, and it was weird tasting, but I got used to it, then it just tasted clean. Now I am super sensitive to anything that doesn't taste clean. Your well water might pass muster though!

hehehe I sure hope if the shenaniganators ever do anything like that, they at least have the presence of mind to.....

get video!!!! <sending em my email addy>

They haven't even had time to try em out yet!
Jup! that of course is one of the big points. Plus they're just easier to handle then but can still hurt ya. They're pretty good sized by then but not usually as ornery.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just employed the house keeper again, hell, it took me 4 hours to clean this place from top to bottom, took up my forum time, to hell with that...

Afternoon / Morning Y'all.

Decided not to cancel my gunmetal supreme limited edition, there were only 1k made, one more tank won't hurt. Maybe I'll try some dual parallel verticals in there, these Claptons and all this wire is doing my nut in and besides, I know the flavor is there from the Smok coils. 8 wrap parallels or something.

I feel like buying some juice today, something from the cosmic fog range.

Ended up doing the school run while Emily slept, she's not long got up lol

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just employed the house keeper again, hell, it took me 4 hours to clean this place from top to bottom, took up my forum time, to hell with that...

Afternoon / Morning Y'all.

Decided not to cancel my gunmetal supreme limited edition, there were only 1k made, one more tank won't hurt. Maybe I'll try some dual parallel verticals in there, these Claptons and all this wire is doing my nut in and besides, I know the flavor is there from the Smok coils. 8 wrap parallels or something.

I feel like buying some juice today, something from the cosmic fog range.

Ended up doing the school run while Emily slept, she's not long got up lol
Mornin darlin! Jup, if I am ever in a place where I can, I would certainly have a housekeeper. Definitely cuz I just can't do a lot of it, but also cuz who the heck wants to spend so much of life doing that. It takes a long time to do it right. Hope y'all slept well

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope, nope. They've been humanized to me now, beef and I ne'er eye to eye again. Besides, I don't have any defrosted.

All I have is this..
a5be33fc7b5b7e9da70288fdd7a0dfe7.jpg

Check out the rack on THAT.

And THAT RIGHT THERE ^^^^ is why we don't have sheep. OMG, have you ever heard them say "MAAAAAAAH!" at you when they're that age? You just wanna grab 'em and hug 'em and spoil 'em and love 'em and squeeze 'em till they liddle eyes pop! Lambies have got to be the cutest thing on the planet!

it is the male bovines that are consumed by humans.

Not true if you eat at a burger place. They typically get "discounted" beef that's the retired dairy cows, once they're not producing at peak volume anymore. Usually when they're around 4 to 5 years old. They send them to slaughter and they make burger out of them. Steaks and roasts are usually young (12 to 18 month) steers, but burger could be anything from a young steer to a dairy cow to an old bull. ;)

what??? Don't panic??? You tell me sumpthin like this then tell me NOT to panic???? My God woman!!
You ruined the CHEESE!!!!!!!! what are we gonna do???????????? :giggle:

I wiped the cheese off! (I did get some on the container I was putting the cheese in, which I noticed later, but I wiped that off, too. ;))

Little Buffy Morgaine went to her room last night (she was already in there, sleeping, so I just shut the gate on her), and this morning when I poked my head out the door, I didn't hear any yelling, so she must be doing OK. I did hear a couple of quiet mommy-moos from Cricket, but when Morgaine wakes up, she'll probably realize she's hungry and start hollering, then Cricket will start hollering for me to come let her baby out, and the chaos will commence. It's always noisy the first few days, until everyone gets settled into the routine.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin darlin! Jup, if I am ever in a place where I can, I would certainly have a housekeeper. Definitely cuz I just can't do a lot of it, but also cuz who the heck wants to spend so much of life doing that. It takes a long time to do it right. Hope y'all slept well
Yeah, I worked HARD not to work now xxxxx :hug:

And THAT RIGHT THERE ^^^^ is why we don't have sheep. OMG, have you ever heard them say "MAAAAAAAH!" at you when they're that age? You just wanna grab 'em and hug 'em and spoil 'em and love 'em and squeeze 'em till they liddle eyes pop! Lambies have got to be the cutest thing on the planet!

Taste good too

Leg it...............

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
JUP!!!

Yeah, I worked HARD not to work now xxxxx
Jup! So very glad it worked out so well for ya. You're still young enough to enjoy life. I worked really hard to, but not at the right things or the right way or sumpthin. lol

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, they are DELICIOUS, but they're too cute to raise for eatin'! If I want lamb, I'll have to buy it at the store. Let somebody else do the raisin' and the killin' - I can't.
If I raised em I don't think I could even eat lamb. I did have it once, but I didn't know it til afterwards. I recall it was wonderful. Lambchops my dad fed me when I was a kid. I would kinda like to try it, but have a hard enough time just thinking about eating it. Started to type more and dang near started cryin so erased it. I think to eat it again, someone would have to swear to me it was mutton! lol And I will NOT eat veal. I did try a bite once and it was good, but just can't stand the thought of how they raise them and kill them so young.

I feel the same about my eldest ;)
lmao!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, my verticals in the Boreas were a complete fail because of the air holes in the AFC it really needs to be horizontal, it would work on the supreme, simply because it's one big hole each side.

So, going to try a pair of zipper coils and some kendo gold (which I rate number 1 out of any cotton ever made)

Wish me luck.....

ivip0j.jpg
m75jj8.jpg

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
some kendo gold (which I rate number 1 out of any cotton ever made)
good luck with yur zipper! thanks for the pic, I'd never heard of Kendo gold. Quervo gold yes........kendo not so much :D

and I'm sorry, I'm havin a bad brain day. Just realized I never gave you hugs and smoochies back! xxx :hug: :inlove: But ya always know I love ya oodles and gobs!

Morning all! I slept in. Yay!

So what's special about Kendo? Is it that different than regular Japanese cotton? And why do they say "No Boiling Needed!" I've never boiled my cotton. Was I supposed to
Mornin sweetie! lmao........people used to boil regular cotton balls......but certainly not needed with KGD, or even possible. There is some kinda crap in regular cotton ball type cotton that kinda keeps it together that needed to be boiled out.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been WAY too quiet in the cow barn this morning... The only thing I could figure is that Morgaine somehow managed to escape her stall, and had nursed, which would explain her not complaining about wanting breakfast. So I went out to open the chicken coop, and I went around the side and peeked in the big slider door on the cow barn and I saw the top of Morgaine's little round head, looking around, still in her stall. Cricket is standing with her head over the stall gate, whisper-mooing to her baby. So I thought, great, she's just going to be a quiet calf. But then I had to go around the other side of the cow barn (the hay room side) to get breakfast hay for the horses and Little John, and when I slid open THAT door, Morgaine heard me and let out a lung-busting yell. Cricket promptly answered her with one of her own, and they commenced hollering at me at the top of their lungs. We'll be going out in 15 minutes and then they'll both get some relief. ;)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been WAY too quiet in the cow barn this morning... The only thing I could figure is that Morgaine somehow managed to escape her stall, and had nursed, which would explain her not complaining about wanting breakfast. So I went out to open the chicken coop, and I went around the side and peeked in the big slider door on the cow barn and I saw the top of Morgaine's little round head, looking around, still in her stall. Cricket is standing with her head over the stall gate, whisper-mooing to her baby. So I thought, great, she's just going to be a quiet calf. But then I had to go around the other side of the cow barn (the hay room side) to get breakfast hay for the horses and Little John, and when I slid open THAT door, Morgaine heard me and let out a lung-busting yell. Cricket promptly answered her with one of her own, and they commenced hollering at me at the top of their lungs. We'll be going out in 15 minutes and then they'll both get some relief. ;)
lol awwwww I love that..........whisper moo'in. lil love moos Not so much on the bellowin lol

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all! I slept in. Yay!

So what's special about Kendo? Is it that different than regular Japanese cotton? And why do they say "No Boiling Needed!" I've never boiled my cotton. Was I supposed to
Nah Eskie that is sale BS, before organic cotton, I'm talking about way back, some people boiled it to get the nasties out, no need to these days. I like it because there is no break in taste I get from Muji cotton pads but most of all, it handles heat way better, it lasts a lot long between rewicking and it wicks very very well. I just love the stuff.

This build is working really well.....used the 2.5mm deck so had to pack it well but this kendo can handle it..

6fs57k.jpg

good luck with yur zipper! thanks for the pic, I'd never heard of Kendo gold. Quervo gold yes........kendo not so much :D

and I'm sorry, I'm havin a bad brain day. Just realized I never gave you hugs and smoochies back! xxx :hug: :inlove: But ya always know I love ya oodles and gobs!

Awww love ya too Debs xxxx

Morning all! :)
Morning Lynn :)

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally !

I hit it out the park with these zipper coils, this is one awesome vape in the Boreas, not even the baby beast can match this today......and not by some way too. No ramp up or ramp down time, smooth, thick flavorful vape at 80w.

Boreas with this build in goes back to the No1 spot over the OBS Engine, I'm sure the Kendo gold has a lot to do with it as well, it's been months since I got this kind of vape. No popping or crackling, super smooth, wicking like a dream, 3 air holes opened and then each shut off a 1/4 of the way.

This build setup with go straight into the Supreme when it arrives and being a smaller tank will probably out match the Boreas (better juice control too)

Happy days :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awww they need to bring him back x
You tell em!!! Don't care if he is technically their dog. I don't think I can go til next week. <sigh>

I'm not awake yet. For some reason I could not fall asleep last night. Gonna be a long day today....
dang hun.........I'm so sorry you're having so many problems sleeping.

I hit it out the park with these zipper coils, this is one awesome vape in the Boreas, not even the baby beast can match this today
yay!!!!

VU Sponsors