Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't actually taste poppyseeds, that's just my imagination, but I do taste the light white cake and the hint of lemon, so that's what it reminds me of. :) But you're right, taste is probably THE most subjective thing there is!
But I've only used it in that Heavenly Cake recipe that has other flavors added to it. The Heavenly Cake is divine!! Thanks so much for pointing me in that direction! :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Robert Cromwell are you still in love with your Wanko?
aren't most men??? :D

. I think it tastes like a lemon poppyseed muffin.
yummmm Nonna's cake is definitely on my list to try.

I am not a believer in the denial of simple, plain facts. I cannot condone the denial of the Holocaust, the belief Jews were exterminated in concentration camps, were gassed, and their bodies burned. And it wasn't even just Jews. Others throughout Europe met that same fate. I see this a fact not only on the historical record, which is incontrovertible, but from the personal knowledge of family ancestors murdered, and speaking with the parents and even grandparents of friends who still bore the tattoo on their arm. It is not conjecture these events occurred. It is revisionist history at its worst to suggest it did not occur.
I agree completely. I completely understand if you need to take a break, but hope you don't leave. I feel as you do for some of the same reasons. I do believe anything saying it didn't happen is revisionist history, like China trying to say Tienanmen Square didn't happen, only a zillion times worse. or 6 million times worse. I'm sad that folks believe this, but as you said, we're all entitled to what we believe and feel. :hug:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree completely. I completely understand if you need to take a break, but hope you don't leave. I feel as you do for some of the same reasons. I do believe anything saying it didn't happen is revisionist history, like China trying to say Tienanmen Square didn't happen, only a zillion times worse. or 6 million times worse. I'm sad that folks believe this, but as you said, we're all entitled to what we believe and feel. :hug:

THIS!

Revisionist history is a BIG part of politics.
Like the Obama Phone which existed through all of the the Bush years....
More correctly it would be a Clinton Phone since it started up in 1996.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am not a believer in the denial of simple, plain facts. I cannot condone the denial of the Holocaust, the belief Jews were exterminated in concentration camps, were gassed, and their bodies burned. And it wasn't even just Jews. Others throughout Europe met that same fate. I see this a fact not only on the historical record, which is incontrovertible, but from the personal knowledge of family ancestors murdered, and speaking with the parents and even grandparents of friends who still bore the tattoo on their arm. It is not conjecture these events occurred. It is revisionist history at its worst to suggest it did not occur.
I concur. Unfortunately, I have some pictures a grandfather took in WWII of the inside of one of these chambers. It's disgusting. They were dead, many with eyes still open, starved. Horrible.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a firm believer that we are all entitled to our personal and political beliefs. It is the very basis of freedom that expressing opinions and beliefs can be made. Lots of folks likely do not agree with my politics, and that's fine, so long as a respectful dialogue is maintained. One of the biggest issues I see and am deeply disturbed by in the US is the loss of respect for individual opinions, the polarization of public opinion, and the inability to attempt to view an issue from another person's perspective.

Whether the history of Nazi Germany still influences contemporary European events, or somehow vaping regulation (really?) is something certainly out of the mainstream, but I'm not going to suggest you can't have a convoluted dialogue about that. But the flat out denial of one of the twentieth century's most evil acts, the genocide of a people based on religion, is not something I can countenance, is not something I can ignore, and not something I can ever be comfortable with.

I'll be taking a break from here. No bad feelings to anyone, but this is not for me.

I am fortunate to have the perspective of a father who was a child living in Munster Germany during WW2. He moved to America shortly after the war, because he had SO much faith in the kindness and humanity of the Liberators, which is how even the PEOPLE viewed the Allied Armies by the time the war was over.

He NEVER tried to deny the atrocities that he is sure took place. Instead, he educated us on all that transpired prior to WW2 that laid the groundwork for something like this to happen. He certainly never implied that it was JUSTIFIED, it was more a lesson in how easily the thin veneer of civilization falls away when people are backed into a corner. History is to be learned from. Denying history opens the ugly possibility of repeating it.

I have to stand with Eskie on this. I know that there is a large group of people who deny the Holocaust. Everyone is free to have their own personal beliefs about most things, but if THIS is your belief, it would be best to hold it to your vest. It isn't like arguing about a controversial call in a sporting event.

I don't have 25 years of research to cite. I only need know that it is criminal in the following countries to espouse the belief that the Holocaust was a lie. Some countries don't specifically state Nazi Revisionism, they categorize it as "hate speech", but nobody denies the intent. I am sure THEY did their homework. Mostly, they were THERE.
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Czech Republic
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Israel
Italy
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Slovakia
Spain
Switzerland

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning!

I voted for Trump, Hillary already had her 2 terms lol :D

That aside, im not talking politics here, we get a bit too heated with topics like that as it is lmao
Good morning wompers!

I agree Mikey! I don't talk politics or religion. Both subjects are personal and everyone has their own opinions/beliefs and I'm not about to lose friendships over either.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning!

I voted for Trump, Hillary already had her 2 terms lol :D

That aside, im not talking politics here, we get a bit too heated with topics like that as it is lmao
I wonder if Macaulay Culkin voted lol, sup bro..

Good morning wompers!

I agree Mikey! I don't talk politics or religion. Both subjects are personal and everyone has their own opinions/beliefs and I'm not about to lose friendships over either.
:hug: Hi Lynn

Think I will immigrate to Mexico.
Before the wall is built ? ha

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good morning wompers!

I only refrain from talking politics with people who treat it like it's religion or those who treat religion like politics. :D

G'morning Wompers. :)

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That too! :)
Good morning friend! :) How's Marley?

She's doing well, went in yesterday for her second blood test should get the results today sometime. But the Vet said "I treat the patient not the numbers" so even if the values are elevated and she continues to be asymptomatic just recheck at a later date. But I am still hoping the values are back to normal so there is a lingering feeling of something going on that's being missed.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She's doing well, went in yesterday for her second blood test should get the results today sometime. But the Vet said "I treat the patient not the numbers" so even if the values are elevated and she continues to be asymptomatic just recheck at a later date. But I am still hoping the values are back to normal so there is a lingering feeling of something going on that's being missed.
I hope her values are back to normal on this go round! :hug:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I hope her values are back to normal on this go round! :hug:

Thanks! Me too but even if they're not she's running me ragged with all her energy so I will try not to fret about it. :)

Hoping to get to the PO today but have to make a Doc's appointment for myself, if I don't today though I will get it sent out tomorrow. :)

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! Me too but even if they're not she's running me ragged with all her energy so I will try not to fret about it. :)

Hoping to get to the PO today but have to make a Doc's appointment for myself, if I don't today though I will get it sent out tomorrow. :)
No worries!! I'm good and you need to take care of you!
Hey! Did you get NT's email yesterday?

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No worries!! I'm good and you need to take care of you!
Hey! Did you get NT's email yesterday?

Yes I did and am kind of freaking out they make the only juice I vape and won't know what to do once it's gone. I keep trying DIY but all my mixes taste like absolute shit compared to The Virus and Katy's Virus. Luckily I just took out a loan to pay off some debts and have some left over from it so I will be placing a mega-order soon.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I placed a small order of GCD and Strawnilla. I wish it could've been bigger but I just don't have the funds right now. I've not ordered for over a year so it's not like those are a can't do without.

I think I may have a 15ml of GCD that I got with one of my orders if I do I'll toss it in that package for ya. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makin a big ol pot of my world famous chili tomorrow. Would have done ti today but no onions
I tried to today........we have no chili powder..........who doesn't have chili powder???? lol I did have onions though

I only refrain from talking politics with people who treat it like it's religion or those who treat religion like politics.
Jup. I know a lotta folks don't like discussing either and that's fine. But my personal view. We have gotten so damn PC that everyone gets offended over everything now and folks are too scared to say what they think cuz someone might get offended. what happened to just being able to talk to one another, and if ya don't agree......fine.......yur friends anyhow. Folks say they respect each other's right to feel the way they do, but if that were really the case...... they wouldn't get offended at everything Off my soap box now lol and luv all y'all

so there is a lingering feeling of something going on that's being missed.
I do hope the numbers are right, but if not.........just grill her on what else could be causing it. If they're off, there is a reason. Maybe not a bad reason, but there is a reason

.Big baby beast
that's a triple oxymoron! :teehee: <3

Derringer V2
I have no idea what version mine is, but that is my everyday atty. Love it! I have an Rm8 from Rob, and a crappy lil clone, that I dunno if it even still works or not. I mighta beat it a lil too much last time hehehe Ya gotta beat it now and then cuz the center pin wants to ootch up.

Howdy y'all !

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I tried to today........we have no chili powder..........who doesn't have chili powder???? lol I did have onions though

Jup. I know a lotta folks don't like discussing either and that's fine. But my personal view. We have gotten so damn PC that everyone gets offended over everything now and folks are too scared to say what they think cuz someone might get offended. what happened to just being able to talk to one another, and if ya don't agree......fine.......yur friends anyhow. Folks say they respect each other's right to feel the way they do, but if that were really the case...... they wouldn't get offended at everything Off my soap box now lol and luv all y'all

I do hope the numbers are right, but if not.........just grill her on what else could be causing it. If they're off, there is a reason. Maybe not a bad reason, but there is a reason

that's a triple oxymoron! :teehee: <3

I have no idea what version mine is, but that is my everyday atty. Love it! I have an Rm8 from Rob, and a crappy lil clone, that I dunno if it even still works or not. I mighta beat it a lil too much last time hehehe Ya gotta beat it now and then cuz the center pin wants to ootch up.

Howdy y'all !

The numbers are in and hers are 116 well within normal ranges!!!! :bunny::stars::stars2:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Mine has the Velocity style deck. got it coiled and wicked but not vaped yet.
Still makin little clowdz with the O Atty clone. I think you might like that one.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm so glad I have milk again, but whooeee I needed to restock a bunch of stuff. I was gonna make cheese, but you can't make cheese without starter, so I needed to make a bunch of clabber and yogurt, then I made another batch of clabber for the chickens and some "ricotta" for them as well, just to use up some of the milk! LOL! It's starting to back up on me. Now the store-bought stuff is all gone, so we can drink Cricket's milk again :) and I have cheese starter so I can start making my cheese stockpile. :D

Then I made a bunch of juice, and I made Rich drive 60 miles round trip to go pick up a couple of frozen pizzas and some ice cream. I don't want to have to cook tonight and we haven't had ice cream for a while, so as long as he was there... well... we gonna be bad tonight (and for a few more nights!). Once I have some cheese made, I can make home-made pizza. It's so nice to be "dairy independent" again, even though I spent the whole day in the kitchen!

Deb, thanks for the catch-up post! LOL!

Reign, I'm over-the-moon happy to hear Marley's test results! Not as happy as YOU are, though, I bet! :)

Oh, and Buffy Morgaine got to go out into the Big Outside today. I forgot to shut the gate out to the pasture while she was finishing her breakfast, so when Cricket realized it was still open, she made a break for it. :facepalm: I almost got to the gate in time. Almost. So of course, Buffy Morgaine went with her, and ran around like a wildebeeste, investigating everything, INCLUDING the electric fence (twice) with her tail up in the air. OK, so maybe she was more like a warthog than a wildebeeste. ;) Anyway, Cricket was madly hustling after her, mooing urgently for her to come back, but Morgaine was not listening. Rich and I watched for a while, and a couple of times, I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I wish you guys could have seen Cricket. She might have been rethinking her decision to take her little one out to the pasture. :p Now we have to go round them up. Cricket by herself would be no problem, but I'm guessing Morgaine had a blast today and might not be so anxious to go to bed. Maybe you should wish us luck. ;)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The numbers are in and hers are 116 well within normal ranges!!!!
Wahooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I made a bunch of juice, and I made Rich drive 60 miles round trip to go pick up a couple of frozen pizzas and some ice cream. I don't want to have to cook tonight and we haven't had ice cream for a while, so as long as he was there... well... we gonna be bad tonight (and for a few more nights!). Once I have some cheese made, I can make home-made pizza. It's so nice to be "dairy independent" again, even though I spent the whole day in the kitchen!
Deb, thanks for the catch-up post! LOL!
hehehe glad ya got some ice cream! Hope he got a bunch! and yw :D

Oh, and Buffy Morgaine got to go out into the Big Outside today. I forgot to shut the gate out to the pasture while she was finishing her breakfast, so when Cricket realized it was still open, she made a break for it. I almost got to the gate in time. Almost. So of course, Buffy Morgaine went with her, and ran around like a wildebeeste, investigating everything, INCLUDING the electric fence (twice) with her tail up in the air. OK, so maybe she was more like a warthog than a wildebeeste. Anyway, Cricket was madly hustling after her, mooing urgently for her to come back, but Morgaine was not listening. Rich and I watched for a while, and a couple of times, I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I wish you guys could have seen Cricket. She might have been rethinking her decision to take her little one out to the pasture. Now we have to go round them up. Cricket by herself would be no problem, but I'm guessing Morgaine had a blast today and might not be so anxious to go to bed. Maybe you should wish us luck.
oh that sounds hilarious!!

Mine has the Velocity style deck. got it coiled and wicked but not vaped yet.
Still makin little clowdz with the O Atty clone. I think you might like that one.
I have two posts, but not velocity style I've looked at the o atty and asked about it. If you mean the origin 16 I decided against it, well cuz at the time there no clones, but also I didn't think it had as much air as the derringer wide open, and I don't want anything with less air. Since you have both, you can tell me about the air on it. At least as much as the derringer? And is it BF if it's not the O16?

Don't forget to shut the Wall on the way out! :)
lmao

VU Sponsors