Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The hybrid versions are the different materials used and are no only stabilized wood but also have a mix of resin, I don't no the real term for it, you can see....the resin on the mod......hang on, I'll get a closer pic

You can see where the wood meets the resin, it also has a totally different feel to it, two different materials - Hybrid.

I have seen them with way more resin in them and I don't like it, just a bit looks nice, you can of course get them without any at all and they are cheaper.

Ah in fact I think it's acrylic

I have to say, it's beautiful and something I will treasure.

Thanks Lynn and good afternoon x

Oh, hybrid on the materials. It really is gorgeous. Enjoy it. I've been wanting one of those stabilized wood type of mods for a while.

Hi Rixy and Kad n Eskie.
Had a freeze here this morning.
10:00 AM and still only 39f.

Haven't had the first freeze up here yet. Usually happens around me in another week or two, towards the end of November.

I see OBS have bought out a genny style RDTA that also doubles as a RDA...

Think, OBS Engine with a tank on the bottom (same top airflow, I think I'm going to get one)

EDIT - Not the same airflow, looks like it just has holes in the top and I can't see how you could get flavor from this, I maybe wrong but gonna hold fire till some reviews come out

Opps, forgot to put the name

OBS Frost Wyrm RDTA

OBS Frost, huh? That I'll have to check out. These Engines have been purring along every day now. I did put my Crius+ back in rotation with a nice Strawberry Milk, and can only keep wondering what it would taste like in an Engine. Now that I finally found a way of getting my Limitless+ to work as I like it, another RDTA would be a nice pickup.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Noooooooooooo.... You know Emily will see that, she'll want one. I'm sick of Alexa, she does my head in, kids are always talking to her, Alexa this, Alexa that, I thought of was done with the two women situation :teehee: ruh-roh, Rixy's strikes again.
Alexa needs to take a more aggressive role with the children.

Time to get up and brush your teeth.

Clean up your room.

etc...

LOL

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alexa needs to take a more aggressive role with the children.

Time to get up and brush your teeth.

Clean up your room.

etc...

LOL
The only thing she usually says is......I'm sorry I don't understand, to be fair on Alexa, they do ask her some bizare things, do you want to see my dolls.????

She also said she wasn't capable of love when I asked her if she loved me......well really, totally blown out by her.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lynn :hug:

It's not too bad. Nothing a dose of garlic won't shift lol:teehee:
I'm going to the chipshop x, getting some chips to dunk in it.

She makes creamy soup, me loves soup n chips ha

Vampires must spread colds in Jolly Old England?
She does have a thing with necks actually :)

I'll let her tell you

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
lol Here I am at "work" "researching" what should I be in Skyrim, a werewolf or a vampire and see this conversation. Vampires it is then, I was kind of leaning that way anyways. :giggle::giggle::devil::devil:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol Here I am at "work" "researching" what should I be in Skyrim, a werewolf or a vampire and see this conversation. Vampires it is then, I was kind of leaning that way anyways. :giggle::giggle::devil::devil:
Vamps rule, werewolves drool.

Rejected by a talking box. That's harsh.:giggle:

Hi Emily, feel better! Never fun to feel ill when it's cold out (not great when it's warm either)
I'm just thankful it's not the flu and just a cold.
Rixy flirting with Alexa was funny, she's smart though ;)

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes you really should there is yet another way it could go as well....

Edit:
Rixy done went there.
I know, embarrassing but :teehee:

I'm not very good on forums :eek:

I'm just gonna leave this conversation alone. So much I wanna say, but I'm gonna try to be Good Kad instead of Bad Kad.;)
How much worse could it be ?

VU Sponsors