Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry folks, you know when peeps turn up without saying they are coming, well that's what happened here, they bought some bottles of bubbles though..

I was just getting into the flow of things on here too, hmmm, probably for the best.

Emily says bye and promises to come on tomorrow.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How much worse could it be ?
You have NO idea. lol
Sorry folks, you know when peeps turn up without saying they are coming, well that's what happened here, they bought some bottles of bubbles though..

I was just getting into the flow of things on here too, hmmm, probably for the best.

Y'all have fun!

Git em Lynn!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone, sorry I have been missing, very busy with the house and things. Now I have a cold.
Rixy your mod is really nice, feels amazing to hold.
good to see ya, but sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better soon!

I'm just gonna leave this conversation alone. So much I wanna say, but I'm gonna try to be Good Kad instead of Bad Kad.
lol You really want me puttin in that good word, don't ya!

I'm going to pm Debadoo !
lmao! anytime hun!

Even my daughter expressed sympathy. Then told me about her current workload and made me feel like a slacker. Two more days of cramming, waste all of Saturday, rest on Sunday, and back to actual work stuff on Monday.
lol

Good morning Y'all...
New day an all that x
well yur prolly sleepin now, but :hug: anyhow! <3

Asmodus Minikin v1.5 kodama hybrid dual 18650 150w
beautiful! I'm with you, love that pop of blue in there. Rob does some amazing stabilized wood Reos along with the exotic woods. Dunno if he's gonna do more woodvil runs or not though.

Had a freeze here this morning.
10:00 AM and still only 39f.
oh that's horrible! And lynn too bein in the 20's later in the week. It is currently 7 below here (63 degrees) Anything below 70 is just below! Should never get below 70

I ordered a silver Coppervape BF mod from GB this morning. It will be here by Christmas I hope.
Oh kewl.......hope ya like it

It will be a Christmas present to myself then! I'll take it since it's the only one I'll get.
lol I actually got a couple Christmas presents last year, was the first time in a long time. Even got wonderful bday presents this year from ms atcha! <3 only ones I got, but hers made up for it all.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="Debadoo, post: 1451187, member: 27249"]
lol I actually got a couple Christmas presents last year, was the first time in a long time. Even got wonderful bday presents this year from ms atcha! <3 only ones I got, but hers made up for it all.[/QUOTE]

My daughter uses all of her money to buy the grandson's Christmas and her friends, my son's not working(maybe he will this year) so that's that. Lol

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My daughter uses all of her money to buy the grandson's Christmas and her friends, my son's not working(maybe he will this year) so that's that. Lol

As I was bought up and as I bring my children up, there is absolutely no excuse that a fully grown son or daughter, whether in work or whether he or she has children or grandchildren cannot buy their mother a present at Christmas, made even worse if friends come before that.

A simple box of chocolates, hell, even a wrapped up chocolate bar, anything really, it is never about the value of the gift but always about the thought.....
For me, my parents come before anything, I owe them a great deal and it is a sign of manners, appreciation and down right respect and love for bringing me up, a little something is the least I can do.

Good morning Lynn x Morning Y'all

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:vapemail:
hwip89.jpg

Testing out the new V8 -T6 (70w-90w) against my all time fav sub ohm coil V8 - T8 (60w-80w)

Last edited:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning wompers! Well I spoke too soon. First hard freeze warning is out for tonight which means draining and shutting off all the outside pipes to there's no plumbing work next spring.

:vapemail:
hwip89.jpg

Testing out the new V8 -T6 (70w-90w) against my all time fav sub ohm coil V8 - T8 (60w-80w)

Smok is on a roll with these. Rixy, I'm confused. There's a baby beast which uses it's own coils, a big baby beast that uses it's own coils, and now a TFV8 big baby that seems to use a THIRD set of coils. Given all the good talk about these II'm toying with getting one, but have no idea what the differences are. I know the baby is ~3 ml, kinda small for me, the big baby is ~4.5 ml, and now a TFV8 big baby. Oh, and there's still a full size TFV8 that steered this all, right? Are the coils all equivalent in performance, or do they vary by tank?

This is almost as bad as trying to figure out the nomenclature for Kanger coils, but at least those all fit a bunch of Kanger tanks, whereas here it's tank specific.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Morning wompers! Well I spoke too soon. First hard freeze warning is out for tonight which means draining and shutting off all the outside pipes to there's no plumbing work next spring.

Smok is on a roll with these. Rixy, I'm confused. There's a baby beast which uses it's own coils, a big baby beast that uses it's own coils, and now a TFV8 big baby that seems to use a THIRD set of coils. Given all the good talk about these II'm toying with getting one, but have no idea what the differences are. I know the baby is ~3 ml, kinda small for me, the big baby is ~4.5 ml, and now a TFV8 big baby. Oh, and there's still a full size TFV8 that steered this all, right? Are the coils all equivalent in performance, or do they vary by tank?

This is almost as bad as trying to figure out the nomenclature for Kanger coils, but at least those all fit a bunch of Kanger tanks, whereas here it's tank specific.

They way I understand it, is that the Baby and Big Baby use the same coils only difference is the capacity and that the Big Baby ships with an RBA deck.

And g'morning folks.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
They way I understand it, is that the Baby and Big Baby use the same coils only difference is the capacity and that the Big Baby ships with an RBA deck.

And g'morning folks.

Oh, that's not as bad. I think. I really try to avoid tanks that use factory coils, but I've been having a good time with my Super tank and their 0.3 ohm SS notch coil and guess I could have another factory coil based tank in use.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh, that's not as bad. I think. I really try to avoid tanks that use factory coils, but I've been having a good time with my Super tank and their 0.3 ohm SS notch coil and guess I could have another factory coil based tank in use.

I've never liked factory coils either until this tank, it's definitely worth a try I haven't vaped anything else since I got it. Even bought a second Baby and a Big Baby on the way I have enjoyed it so much. The only drawback is the coils can get quite pricey unless you get them from Fasttech or something which if you order out ahead of needing them isn't so bad.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I was bought up and as I bring my children up, there is absolutely no excuse that a fully grown son or daughter, whether in work or whether he or she has children or grandchildren cannot buy their mother a present at Christmas, made even worse if friends come before that.

A simple box of chocolates, hell, even a wrapped up chocolate bar, anything really, it is never about the value of the gift but always about the thought.....
For me, my parents come before anything, I owe them a great deal and it is a sign of manners, appreciation and down right respect and love for bringing me up, a little something is the least I can do.

Good morning Lynn x Morning Y'all
Rixy, I agree with you 100%! My mom and dad came first, before anyone else. My daughter is a very selfish, self centered person. She wasn't raised that way but once she hit adulthood she changed. I keep hoping that someday she will change. And it's really sad but both of my kids make it known to me that they expect me to buy them stuff for Christmas. One of these days, I'm going to fool them.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Morning / Afternoon Eskie..

There are only three tanks

TFV8 Baby Beast
TFV8 Big Baby Beast
TV8 Cloud Beast

As Reign said, the first two, baby and big baby share the same coils, only the larger Cloud beast uses much bigger coils.

Big Baby is the one I prefer, not only for it's bigger capacity which is 5ml, it has a better top fill, well mine does, it actually clicks into place and it has more airflow.

I wouldn't buy the Cloud beast so I won't talk about that one much, I bought one, tried it, it needed so much wattage that I only felt safe running it on my big lipo mod, it got extremely hot and the fact that it leaked, a lot (for me, with all coils and the rba)

Baby V8 -T6 coil (70w-90w) 70w sweet spot, really good coil, plenty of flavor and more than enough airflow, too much wide open for me.

Baby V8-T8 coil (60w-80w) 65w sweet spot, still the king of smok coils for me, best flavor, up there with any rebuildable rta, even matching flavor tanks like the Serpent mini 25, subjective though, depending on build (review soon) and more restricted airflow wide open with that coil.

Without a doubt the best sub ohm tank out, I love it because you get the flavor, you get the vapor, simply prime, pop the coil in an vape, no leaks, no messing about, no juice control, just the perfect out and about tank, in your pocket, on its side, upside down, it doesn't leak.

I loved the baby beast and I love the big baby more, I wish they would of named it something different because talking about them makes me feel like an idiot lol but either way, for us lung hitters, you just can't go wrong with it.

Cons - Big baby - orange or red O rings, I want some black ones !

Now with the inclusion of the RBA, which was missing....here we go again.....with the baby beast, I have yet to try the rba, so can't comment on that, I will be building some little fused claptons in it though and report back.

And g'morning folks.
Hiya Reign

Rixy, I agree with you 100%! My mom and dad came first, before anyone else. My daughter is a very selfish, self centered person. She wasn't raised that way but once she hit adulthood she changed. I keep hoping that someday she will change. And it's really sad but both of my kids make it known to me that they expect me to buy them stuff for Christmas. One of these days, I'm going to fool them.
I would start this year as I am doing with my eldest, this one way street is closed so yeah I can relate to you and that's why I lost it a bit due to my own brat of a child who hasn't spoken to me for months, oh expect for a thank you when I sent him some money for his Birthday in September, not a word since, some people, no matter how you bring them up, turn out bad.

Hey there Rix. :)

I knew you would be along shortly with the in depth version. :giggle::giggle:
LOL

Good morning wompers :hug:It's Friday...so what???
Usually drinking day but I have a cold now too

I'm the same, I'm with you on that but for this tank, I don't mind buying them and now with a velocity rba, it makes the big baby worth getting one. Only downside, well, subjective as always is the big baby doesn't come with a T8-V8 coil which for me are the best so that would be an extra cost I guess (although you'd have to buy some coils anyway)

Last edited:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

TFV8 Baby Beast
TFV8 Big Baby Beast
TV8 Cloud Beast

As Reign said, the first two, baby and big baby share the same coils, only the larger Cloud beast uses much bigger coils.

Big Baby is the one I prefer, not only for it's bigger capacity which is 5ml, it has a better top fill, well mine does, it actually clicks into place and it has more airflow.

I wouldn't buy the Cloud beast so I won't talk about that one much, I bought one, tried it, it needed so much wattage that I only felt safe running it on my big lipo mod, it got extremely hot and the fact that it leaked, a lot (for me, with all coils and the rba)

Baby V8 -T6 coil (70w-90w) 70w sweet spot, really good coil, plenty of flavor and more than enough airflow, too much wide open for me.

Baby V8-T8 coil (60w-80w) 70w sweet spot, still the king of smok coils for me, best flavor, up there with any rebuildable rta, even matching flavor tanks like the Serpent mini 25, subjective though, depending on build (review soon) and more restricted airflow wide open with that coil.

Without a doubt the best sub ohm tank out, I love it because you get the flavor, you get the vapor, simply prime, pop the coil in an vape, no leaks, no messing about, no juice control, just the perfect out and about tank, in your pocket, on its side, upside down, it doesn't leak.

I loved the baby beast and I love the big baby more, I wish they would of named it something different because talking about them makes me feel like an idiot lol but either way, for us lung hitters, you just can't go wrong with it.

Now with the inclusion of the RBA, which was missing....here we go again.....with the baby beast, I have yet to try the rba, so can't comment on that, I will be building some little fused claptons in it though and report back.

Hiya Reign

Hey there Rix. :)

I knew you would be along shortly with the in depth version. :giggle::giggle:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rixy, I feel your pain as I now have a cold too. :( I still have to go to work tonight though. And tomorrow. I'm thinking of taking Sunday off. :D
Sorry to hear that, everyone has a cold around here, that time of year when the temps drop and the central heating goes on and it just breeds germs, especially in my household when you have four children that go to school with the other snotty noised clan and bring it home. Although I got mine off Emmy but to not kiss her good morning was just not going to happen, Id sooner have her cold lol...but she can keep her soup.

Nice to know your lady is a very generous and sharing person.
LOL, very true..

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear that, everyone has a cold around here, that time of year when the temps drop and the central heating goes on and it just breeds germs, especially in my household when you have four children that go to school with the other snotty noised clan and bring it home. Although I got mine off Emmy but to not kiss her good morning was just not going to happen, Id sooner have her cold lol...but she can keep her soup.

LOL, very true..
Central heat hasn't gone on here yet. I have to put oil in the barrel for that to occur. I probably picked up mine from elsewhere. I hope you feel better soon! :)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK @Rixsta if you want a new tank to review, check this one out. I just wanna see if you are gonna say Doggystyle is great or if you think it stinks!:D
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-a...steel-pc-35ml-22mm-diameter.html#.WCVBzLZtHwU

SJMY Doggystyle 2K16 Style RTA

It has a PLASTIC tank? o_O I would personally never get anything with a plastic tank again, just because of all the different flavors I like to vape. It would be hard keeping the "tank cracker" ones separate. There must be people who like them, though, or they wouldn't be selling it, right? Shutting up now... :oops:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it starts bucking so hard that you have to hold on for dear life, you probably got the lead in the wrong hole.:giggle:
OMG, I'd say you'd get dry hits too...

It has a PLASTIC tank? o_O I would personally never get anything with a plastic tank again, just because of all the different flavors I like to vape. It would be hard keeping the "tank cracker" ones separate. There must be people who like them, though, or they wouldn't be selling it, right? Shutting up now... :oops:
You did well to keep talking normal there hey :)

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

TFV8 Baby Beast
TFV8 Big Baby Beast
TV8 Cloud Beast

Baby V8-T8 coil (60w-80w) 65w sweet spot, still the king of smok coils for me, best flavor, up there with any rebuildable rta, even matching flavor tanks like the Serpent mini 25, subjective though, depending on build (review soon) and more restricted airflow wide open with that coil.

Cons - Big baby - orange or red O rings, I want some black ones !

Hiya Reign

I would start this year as I am doing with my eldest, this one way street is closed so yeah I can relate to you and that's why I lost it a bit due to my own brat of a child who hasn't spoken to me for months, oh expect for a thank you when I sent him some money for his Birthday in September, not a word since, some people, no matter how you bring them up, turn out bad.

LOL

Usually drinking day but I have a cold now too

I'm the same, I'm with you on that but for this tank, I don't mind buying them and now with a velocity rba, it makes the big baby worth getting one. Only downside, well, subjective as always is the big baby doesn't come with a T8-V8 coil which for me are the best so that would be an extra cost I guess (although you'd have to buy some coils anyway)

Thanks for that summary. It really helped. Sounds like the big baby is the way to go. I prefer larger volume and an easy top fill. I passed on the baby best in the Alien kit for that very reason (small volume). The RBA, if it's decent, will make me feel a lot better than being tied into factory coils I am your may not be able to find in the future. Your advice on the Super tank was right on, so if I'm going with another factory coil tank, this sounds like a good solution.

Sounds like this has taken the place of your Freemax Pure.

And yeah, that Doggystyle tank just sounds like a setup for all sorts of miscommunication to occur. Think of calling out to Emily, "Honey, I want my Doggystyle now". Ah, no.:blech::devil:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doh! I forgot I was supposed to be Good Kad, at least until I find out if Santa is gonna give me what I want for Christmas! I'm gonna refrain from any further doggystyle jokes. Off to see if there are any vape related items named 69 or Cowgirl.:D

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for that summary. It really helped. Sounds like the big baby is the way to go. I prefer larger volume and an easy top fill. I passed on the baby best in the Alien kit for that very reason (small volume). The RBA, if it's decent, will make me feel a lot better than being tied into factory coils I am your may not be able to find in the future. Your advice on the Super tank was right on, so if I'm going with another factory coil tank, this sounds like a good solution.

Sounds like this has taken the place of your Freemax Pure.

And yeah, that Doggystyle tank just sounds like a setup for all sorts of miscommunication to occur. Think of calling out to Emily, "Honey, I want my Doggystyle now". Ah, no.:blech::devil:

Freemax pure, great flavor but those coil dry hit and burnt out too quick, that was the reason I never bought anymore..

You have to be careful with these coils though for the first few tanks, you will see bubble after bubble, chain vaping when they are new will dry hit, after that, your good to go.....that can be said with most pre made coils I guess.

Smaller drip tip makes a big difference too, I have to say, it's a perfect vape, this is why I rave about it so much, dam thing works so well.

I put my best juices in this tank because they shine.

I'm not mentioning the doggy tank further, I will end up getting into trouble with Emily, although, if I called out that to her, she'd come a running :p

I talked normal? Huh? That would be a first. WTH are you talking about? LOL! I gotta go milk da cow now. Back later! Good morning everyone!
I think it's a man thing, well for me, I can't resist some sexual jokes when I see a tank name like that. Your telling me you didn't think the same, maybe it will come to you when your milking ? Oh no

This is Kads fault tbh

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Freemax pure, great flavor but those coil dry hit and burnt out too quick, that was the reason I never bought anymore..

You have to be careful with these coils though for the first few tanks, you will see bubble after bubble, chain vaping when they are new will dry hit, after that, your good to go.....that can be said with most pre made coils I guess.

Smaller drip tip makes a big difference too, I have to say, it's a perfect vape, this is why I rave about it so much, dam thing works so well.

I put my best juices in this tank because they shine.

I'm not mentioning the doggy tank further, I will end up getting into trouble with Emily, although, if I called out that to her, she'd come a running :p

Glad to see I am not the only one who ditched the tailpipe drip tip. :)

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I didn't even know you had yours yet ?

What do you think of it, what coil are you using ?

In a desperate attempt to change topic back to vaping lol

Oh no I meant on the Baby's haven't got the Big Baby yet which reminds me I need to check my tracking this morning.

ETA: Boooooooo expected delivery Monday, oh well at least something to look forward to besides work.

And I am off to the Doc's y'all have a good one. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh no I meant on the Baby's haven't got the Big Baby yet which reminds me I need to check my tracking this morning.

ETA: Boooooooo expected delivery Monday, oh well at least something to look forward to besides work.

And I am off to the Doc's y'all have a good one. :)
If you think the babys drip tip is big, wait until you see this one, I swapped out this one for the baby one.....see what I mean about the names of these tanks, makes for a terrible read....

Since I already said I wasn't touching that tank name anymore, I thought about discussing the Wanko, but then I realized that's already been beat to death.:)
No so here, I've upgraded :eek:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
omg, look who's liking posts, I'm in so much trouble now

Leg it...............
You've just been downgraded
Wankos are good for squonking. Just squeeze your squonker till your Wano spurts, then suck?
And they go on about the youth of today :rolleyes:

Your all so naughty

Hello everybody

VU Sponsors