Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have two posts, but not velocity style I've looked at the o atty and asked about it. If you mean the origin 16 I decided against it, well cuz at the time there no clones, but also I didn't think it had as much air as the derringer wide open, and I don't want anything with less air. Since you have both, you can tell me about the air on it. At least as much as the derringer? And is it BF if it's not the O16?
Nope the ODis atty?
This one.
Nice clone.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/6070300

Nope not as much air as the Derringer.
About as much air as a Subtank Mini with RBA.
But it does come with BF pin.
And nice dense flavorful klowdz.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm so glad I have milk again, but whooeee I needed to restock a bunch of stuff. I was gonna make cheese, but you can't make cheese without starter, so I needed to make a bunch of clabber and yogurt, then I made another batch of clabber for the chickens and some "ricotta" for them as well, just to use up some of the milk! LOL! It's starting to back up on me. Now the store-bought stuff is all gone, so we can drink Cricket's milk again :) and I have cheese starter so I can start making my cheese stockpile. :D

Then I made a bunch of juice, and I made Rich drive 60 miles round trip to go pick up a couple of frozen pizzas and some ice cream. I don't want to have to cook tonight and we haven't had ice cream for a while, so as long as he was there... well... we gonna be bad tonight (and for a few more nights!). Once I have some cheese made, I can make home-made pizza. It's so nice to be "dairy independent" again, even though I spent the whole day in the kitchen!

Deb, thanks for the catch-up post! LOL!

Reign, I'm over-the-moon happy to hear Marley's test results! Not as happy as YOU are, though, I bet! :)

Oh, and Buffy Morgaine got to go out into the Big Outside today. I forgot to shut the gate out to the pasture while she was finishing her breakfast, so when Cricket realized it was still open, she made a break for it. :facepalm: I almost got to the gate in time. Almost. So of course, Buffy Morgaine went with her, and ran around like a wildebeeste, investigating everything, INCLUDING the electric fence (twice) with her tail up in the air. OK, so maybe she was more like a warthog than a wildebeeste. ;) Anyway, Cricket was madly hustling after her, mooing urgently for her to come back, but Morgaine was not listening. Rich and I watched for a while, and a couple of times, I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I wish you guys could have seen Cricket. She might have been rethinking her decision to take her little one out to the pasture. :p Now we have to go round them up. Cricket by herself would be no problem, but I'm guessing Morgaine had a blast today and might not be so anxious to go to bed. Maybe you should wish us luck. ;)
Wahooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe glad ya got some ice cream! Hope he got a bunch! and yw :D

oh that sounds hilarious!!

I have two posts, but not velocity style I've looked at the o atty and asked about it. If you mean the origin 16 I decided against it, well cuz at the time there no clones, but also I didn't think it had as much air as the derringer wide open, and I don't want anything with less air. Since you have both, you can tell me about the air on it. At least as much as the derringer? And is it BF if it's not the O16?

lmao

Thanks to you both I appreciate it, and yes I am so relieved I can't put it to words. That fuzzy little crazy person is all I have to keep me going everyday and to know after worrying for so long she is ok is the best news I have had in quite awhile.

And Marley is enjoying it as well, we just got done running around the house acting like fools so she knows somehow that something good has happened which was great but taxing since I feel like crap physically. And I haven't had or given her any steak since 3 weeks(?) or longer since we got the first results back, so tomorrow steak dinner with baked potato and creamed corn to celebrate. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope the ODis atty?
This one.
Nice clone.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/6070300
Nope not as much air as the Derringer.
About as much air as a Subtank Mini with RBA.
But it does come with BF pin.
And nice dense flavorful klowdz.
Thanks. I probably wouldn't be happy with something that had less air than the derringer, but if you come across a BF one that has at least as much air as the derringer, let me know.

Geeze, typed this out then didn't hit send :facepalm:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I probably wouldn't be happy with something that had less air than the derringer, but if you come across a BF one that has at least as much air as the derringer, let me know.

Geeze, typed this out then didn't hit send :facepalm:
Wanko has more airflow than the derringer and comes with BF pin.

Just sucked on my Wanko and my Derringer and the Wanko has more air.
Derringer was not loaded ;)
Neither was my Wanko ;)

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only wall so far is made out of hot air. Same wall we will most likely have 4 yrs from now.

Well, they can keep refusing to cooperate to help us protect that border. Then there will be plenty of unemployed who need something to do, and a lot of worthless material to build with. The Peso.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That fuzzy little crazy person is all I have to keep me going everyday
I hear ya! I'm lost without my Frankie, but my dil keeps stealin him when they go to stay at her folk's house!

Wanko has more airflow than the derringer and comes with BF pin.
looked at that. That's a weird lookin thing, will have to look at a vid of it later. Thanks

DAMN! People in the US might have to start mowing their own yards!
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
DAMN! People in the US might have to start mowing their own yards!

Well grapes and almonds are gonna get expensive real fast.

So not much in the way of sleep the last two days, but time to move forward. Now I have to go back to studying my exceedingly boring material for my certification exam on Saturday. Even my daughter expressed sympathy. Then told me about her current workload and made me feel like a slacker. Two more days of cramming, waste all of Saturday, rest on Sunday, and back to actual work stuff on Monday.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of food will get much more expensive and maybe harder to get if Trump has his way.
And all the vehicles and parts made in Mexico. We import about 1/4 Trillion dollars worth of stuff from Mexico each year.
And they are our 3rd largest market for AG exports....

I expect Trump to get some Republican shoes shoved up his butt over his Mexico fixation.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of food will get much more expensive and maybe harder to get if Trump has his way.
And all the vehicles and parts made in Mexico. We import about 1/4 Trillion dollars worth of stuff from Mexico each year.

I expect Trump to get some Republican shoes shoved up his butt over his Mexico fixation.

What is this "if"? Trump owes the Republican party NADA. They did NOTHING for him, and THAT is going to cost THEM. If Congress and the Senate don't get behind him FAST, there may not BE a Republican party in 4 years. They'll be dead to me, anyway.

In fact, I'll be so bold as to make a prediction. If Republicans DON'T play ball and atone for their campaign sins, AND Trump does well enough that a 2nd term looks plausible... We are going to see Trump run for re-election, and make his OWN party, just to stick it in their EYE. I would.

Last edited:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Actually, out imports from Mexico are almost $300 Billion dollars right now, which is a pretty hefty sum.

Except, we export ~$240 Billion to Mexico so the difference is only about $55 Billion. We're not really "losing" $300 Billion to Mexico, as some believe from these agreements. It is a two way street.

Then again, we import about $300 Billion from Canada as well. It just matches up a bit better with exports of ~$280 Billion, so a smaller deficit.

I don't even OWN a lawnmower! I guess it's time to get Juan...

Only if Juan is a high jumper and can clear that wall.:giggle:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, out imports from Mexico are almost $300 Billion dollars right now, which is a pretty hefty sum.

Except, we export ~$240 Billion to Mexico so the difference is only about $55 Billion. We're not really "losing" $300 Billion to Mexico, as some believe from these agreements. It is a two way street.

Then again, we import about $300 Billion from Canada as well. It just matches up a bit better with exports of ~$280 Billion, so a smaller deficit.

Only if Juan is a high jumper and can clear that wall.:giggle:

Do you know why Mexico has no Summer Olympic team? All the ones that can run, jump, or swim, live here. ;)

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
What is this "if"? Trump owes the Republican party NADA. They did NOTHING for him, and THAT is going to cost THEM. If Congress and the Senate don't get behind him FAST, there may not BE a Republican party in 4 years. They'll be dead to me, anyway.

In fact, I'll be so bold as to make a prediction. If Republicans DON'T play ball and atone for their campaign sins, AND Trump does well enough that a 2nd term looks plausible... We are going to see Trump run for re-election, and make his OWN party, just to stick it in their EYE. I would.
I stopped calling myself a Republican years ago.. I go by Conservative now, the others are Liberals.. lol

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well grapes and almonds are gonna get expensive real fast.

So not much in the way of sleep the last two days, but time to move forward. Now I have to go back to studying my exceedingly boring material for my certification exam on Saturday. Even my daughter expressed sympathy. Then told me about her current workload and made me feel like a slacker. Two more days of cramming, waste all of Saturday, rest on Sunday, and back to actual work stuff on Monday.
Good luck with the studying Eskie!
Congrats to Marley.
Have a great day all.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all!

So Rixy, you're just going to show us the box and not what's inside? That is too unfair. Pop the damn lid so we can at least see what's in there. Can't be a Minikn 2, that box looks too nice.

haha, my battery died on my camera so it's on charge, I only got one shot and that was the box, that was taken before I'd seen inside myself.

Shouldn't be too long now Eskie :cheers:

I'm conservative too. :D
Until the wine kicks in

Leg it.................

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Asmodus Minikin v1.5 kodama hybrid dual 18650 150w

First off, for wattage mode and in SS TC mode (so Emmy said) the board is great, there are better boards, sure, no fire delay, nice screen ect but where this mod shines is the looks and build quality. Made out of a single block of stabwood and fused with resin (hybrid) I didn't want too much resin, some have too much, I just wanted a little bit which is why I chose this one, I like the little bits of light blue here and there

No rattle, no gaps, just a simply stunning mod in my opinion.....

Is it worth the money, depends, I have seen a lot more expensive mods that don't have the build quality of this... Perfect weight, fits in the hand so good, just a classy mod.

https://postimage.org/app.php

https://postimage.org/

https://postimage.org/

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Asmodus Minikin v1.5 kodama hybrid dual 18650 150w

First off, for wattage mode and in SS TC mode (so Emmy said) the board is great, there are better boards, sure, no fire delay, nice screen ect but where this mod shines is the looks and build quality. Made out of a single block of stabwood and fused with resin (hybrid) I didn't want too much resin, some have too much, I just wanted a little bit which is why I chose this one, I like the little bits of light blue here and there

No rattle, no gaps, just a simply stunning mod in my opinion.....

Is it worth the money, depends, I have seen a lot more expensive mods that don't have the build quality of this... Perfect weight, fits in the hand so good, just a classy mod.

THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!! Yes all caps!! I love the looks of this mod!

Good morning Rixy, Eskie and Atcha :hug:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very pretty! That stabilized wood looks great! and I always liked their fire buttons.

What does hybrid mean on a regulated 2 battery box?
The hybrid versions are the different materials used and are no only stabilized wood but also have a mix of resin, I don't no the real term for it, you can see....the resin on the mod......hang on, I'll get a closer pic

You can see where the wood meets the resin, it also has a totally different feel to it, two different materials - Hybrid.

I have seen them with way more resin in them and I don't like it, just a bit looks nice, you can of course get them without any at all and they are cheaper.

Ah in fact I think it's acrylic

I have to say, it's beautiful and something I will treasure.

THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!! Yes all caps!! I love the looks of this mod!

Good morning Rixy, Eskie and Atcha :hug:

Thanks Lynn and good afternoon x

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hybrid versions are the different materials used and are no only stabilized wood but also have a mix of resin, I don't no the real term for it, you can see....the resin on the mod......hang on, I'll get a closer pic

You can see where the wood meets the resin, it also has a totally different feel to it, two different materials - Hybrid.

I have seen them with way more resin in them and I don't like it, just a bit looks nice, you can of course get them without any at all and they are cheaper.

Ah in fact I think it's acrylic

I have to say, it's beautiful and something I will treasure.

Thanks Lynn and good afternoon x
Oops! Sorry...good afternoon Rixy :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see OBS have bought out a genny style RDTA that also doubles as a RDA...

Think, OBS Engine with a tank on the bottom (same top airflow, I think I'm going to get one)

EDIT - Not the same airflow, looks like it just has holes in the top and I can't see how you could get flavor from this, I maybe wrong but gonna hold fire till some reviews come out

Opps, forgot to put the name

OBS Frost Wyrm RDTA

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love mine. By the way, FT sells repair kits. Switch, o-rings, pin, basically anything that can be dissembled is included in the kit.

Yep cheap too, I got 6 of em.
Every part except the stem that screws on the bottle is in there.

FT also has replacement bottles cheap.

I think you will love it Lynn. The Atty that comes with it is OK too. Unlike the one that came with the first coppervapes.

Wait till you get your CV to order the spare parts as there are 2 different types of buttons.

VU Sponsors