Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
omg, look who's liking posts, I'm in so much trouble now

Leg it...............
Yup, Emmy has a new tank!

I had store credit somewhere and almost bought a TFV8 then heard about the leaking. After I passed on that, I just used it to get random accessories, parts, etc.
I saw the Big Baby Beast which was even cheaper, and looked it up and heard it didn't leak like the V8.. But I was too late. .. lol

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I talked normal? Huh? That would be a first. WTH are you talking about? LOL! I gotta go milk da cow now. Back later! Good morning everyone!
Hello xx
Nothing naughty about my post unless a naughty mind interprets it that way :)

And good morning to you.
Hello Robert

I
I was also wondering about Mr. Chin......
I bet he wouldn't fall off

Good morning emmy! :)

Dont let the Chinese give you the yellow fever... :p:D
Hello Mikey, I already have a fever

Funny thing about Chinese...
2 hours later you want another one.
That's an upgrade then

Man you guys are hilarious today. And Lannie, it's great seeing you again. Love those cow stories.
Good morning all and thanks to ALL our Veterans.
Hello Atcha x

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Time to feed the children, ham, egg and chips with bread and butter, simple but nice.
Confidence has a lot to do with you Rixy, you say some daft things but deep down your a good one :)

Nice hanging with you all.

Lots of hugs to everyone x

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was a lady in the house before. To quote you...what am I, chopped liver?
LOL

Confidence has a lot to do with you Rixy, you say some daft things but deep down your a good one :)

I am daft :) but thanks, you have come a long way in a short time, a lot of that was down to you.

I don't however think your ready to go to the Chinese on your own. How can we go now, I'm gonna be laughing in there tonight now

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man you guys are hilarious today. And Lannie, it's great seeing you again. Love those cow stories.
Good morning all and thanks to ALL our Veterans.

I know I'm scarce these days, but Cricket finally came into her full production, and Little Buffy Morgaine is still way too little to drink it all, so I'm dealing with cheese and clabber every day. It'll slack off as Morgaine gets bigger and can take more of the milk, then I won't have so much to deal with, unless I want to. That's what I love about strapping healthy calves - if I'm feeling overwhelmed with milk, I can just let THEM deal with it, and they are happy to help out. :D If I want more, I just take more before they finish it up. It's a win-win. ;) Right now, though, I'm overwhelmed with milk! LOL!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know I'm scarce these days, but Cricket finally came into her full production, and Little Buffy Morgaine is still way too little to drink it all, so I'm dealing with cheese and clabber every day. It'll slack off as Morgaine gets bigger and can take more of the milk, then I won't have so much to deal with, unless I want to. That's what I love about strapping healthy calves - if I'm feeling overwhelmed with milk, I can just let THEM deal with it, and they are happy to help out. :D If I want more, I just take more before they finish it up. It's a win-win. ;) Right now, though, I'm overwhelmed with milk! LOL!
That's awesome Lannie! How is Rich?

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wapsav.jpg

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
you seem quite chipper so that's a good sign.
Speaking of chippers (No, not Brits eating deep fried taters), I really need to go do some maintenance on my wood chipper. I have about a ton of bark (well, a huge pile anyway) stripped off of firewood and I need to turn it into chips for the garden before next Spring. But, prolly not today 'cuz we gotta take Helen to visit the bull and misc other farmy BS. Oh well...

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All you people that are sick: Get well soon!
Ok, that said, someone gave me a Mini Vogue mod. This thing is TINY! Anyone hear of it? (Kadly, sorry I gave you the name on the mod instead of what was on the box)
Here's a pic next to my Pico and a quarter.
upload_2016-11-11_11-28-30.png

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yuck, Rixy! I'm sure glad you didn't show us the part where the prawns come from...
Don't tempt me lol
All you people that are sick: Get well soon!
Ok, that said, someone gave me a Mini Vogue mod. This thing is TINY! Anyone hear of it? (Kadly, sorry I gave you the name on the mod instead of what was on the box)
Here's a pic next to my Pico and a quarter.
View attachment 66220
Never heard or seen that mod before, it is tiny

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey Reign the Gamer! Glad Marley is well. I've spent almost $2000 this month on my 3 dogs. Seems when one has something wrong, they all end up with something wrong. And, 3 different things!! They're doing better though.

Thanks! And am glad your pups are feeling better as well. But ouch on the bill that's the only reason Marley doesn't have a sibling, I just couldn't afford to properly care for another one. But I hope one day I can she would love to have another "lab mix" to play with. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks! And am glad your pups are feeling better as well. But ouch on the bill that's the only reason Marley doesn't have a sibling, I just couldn't afford to properly care for another one. But I hope one day I can she would love to have another "lab mix" to play with. :)
Yea, the 2 big dogs were in need of a home. So, I welcomed them. If my place wasn't paid for I'd be having a fit over the bill. :eek: So I'm pretending it's 3 house payments. :headbang:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nothing Happens if You Click Here!

VU Sponsors