Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the Ren Fest down here one of the only things I miss about the ex-wife we would go at least once a year and going to one alone is just weird so I'm holding out until I meet a nice nerdy girl who will accompany me. :)

And the Doc said something not that surprising I have gotten my yearly upper respiratory infection. Put me on a z-pack and told me to take Robitussin CF for awhile which sucks cause I have a garage full of new car parts that I don't even feel like installing. Hoping maybe Sunday after church I will feel a little better and get to it. I'm thinking I should be able to see about an 80+ HP bump over what I have now which will put me squarely in the mid 400 HP range on all motor, quite a respectable number for a 4.6 Mustang.

And g'morning everyone hope you have a good one.
I'm sorry you have a URI :( I think I'm headed in that direction too. Anyway, rest, take it easy and get well! Car parts will still be there when you're better.
And I wish I was closer. I'm not nerdy, a bit older than you but I love to dress up and go to things like that!

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm sorry you have a URI :( I think I'm headed in that direction too. Anyway, rest, take it easy and get well! Car parts will still be there when you're better.
And I wish I was closer. I'm not nerdy, a bit older than you but I love to dress up and go to things like that!

I'm sorry to hear that Lynn I hope you feel better as well. :)

What would those Ren Fest people do if they saw a crew of vapin pirates anyways. :giggle::giggle:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry you have a URI I think I'm headed in that direction too. Anyway, rest, take it easy and get well! Car parts will still be there when you're better.
So sorry yur sick again........thought you were feelin better. Hope you get over the crud soon darlin!

I wish you were closer too. You could come git me and Atcha, then we'd go grab Reign, and a buncha other females in that area from the porch.........He'd be da man! He'd put the rest of em to shame when he shows up with a whole gaggle of wenches!! hehehe Do wenches come in a gaggle? Piss us off it might be a murder like crows so I'm not sure lmao

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaning here again, sigh, 3 and half hours none stop but the kids helped so just the kitchen left now. (upstairs was done yesterday)

Going to start the rba build soon.

Good morning Reign, Rixy, Emmy, Eskie and Deb :) Cold here this morning! Brrrr...

Hiya Lynn, not too cold here today, might be all the housework though, I'm boiling lol

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So sorry yur sick again........thought you were feelin better. Hope you get over the crud soon darlin!

I wish you were closer too. You could come git me and Atcha, then we'd go grab Reign, and a buncha other females in that area from the porch.........He'd be da man! He'd put the rest of em to shame when he shows up with a whole gaggle of wenches!! hehehe Do wenches come in a gaggle? Piss us off it might be a murder like crows so I'm not sure lmao

I picked up the cold that my son had. Started with sneezing and stuffy head yesterday. Today my chest feels tight like I've been vaping high VG liquids. :(

That would be awesome!! I'd love it!! :inlove:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Wompers! It's another beautiful day here. :) Of course, I will be busy again, and not on here much, but I wanted to at least stop in and say hi to everyone. :blowkiss:
:hug:

My PS4 Pro will be here on Monday (big kid) Can't wait ! :bliss:
We're under our first freeze warning for tonight so it's not as cold as its gonna be tomorrow morning. :)
Keep warm x

I picked up the cold that my son had.

Was that your Christmas present :sad:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaning here again, sigh, 3 and half hours none stop but the kids helped so just the kitchen left now. (upstairs was done yesterday)
It sure is nice when it's done but I don't like doin it. Of course, now I can't do a lot of it. I am really glad that you teach your kids to help. You're such a great dad! Wish my dil taught her daughter responsibility in more things.

Good morning, Wompers! It's another beautiful day here. Of course, I will be busy again, and not on here much, but I wanted to at least stop in and say hi to everyone.
Miss ya! Hope your day at least goes smoothly. Uhmmm milk bath maybe for all that extra milk?? It gets used and gets you into a nice tub to relax! hehehe

We're under our first freeze warning for tonight so it's not as cold as its gonna be tomorrow morning.
I tried to like that. My cursor was hovering, finger poised over the button......slight pressure even to actually poke the button, but I just couldn't do it! It's 14 below here now and I'm freezin even with long britches and long sleeved shirt. I pull Frankie's bink (blanket) over me and I'm hot, take it off and I'm freezin. Need to get me another pr of those knit gloves I can cut the fingers out of so I can still type and not drop my mod! lol

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Miss ya! Hope your day at least goes smoothly. Uhmmm milk bath maybe for all that extra milk?? It gets used and gets you into a nice tub to relax! hehehe

Ha ha, first I'd need a tub! I used to think baths were icky (sitting in your own soup and all) and it was showers only for me, but now that I'd really ENJOY soaking in my own soup, I don't have a tub to do it in. :giggle: Anyway, I need to make more cheese. Our hay guy gave me my "orders" yesterday - he wants a minimum of 20 pounds of cheddar by Christmas! LOL! God knows, I have the milk to do it now, but I need to find the time! I'll get him fixed up, though. Might not be 20 pounds, but it'll be something. ;)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha, first I'd need a tub! I used to think baths were icky (sitting in your own soup and all) and it was showers only for me, but now that I'd really ENJOY soaking in my own soup, I don't have a tub to do it in. Anyway, I need to make more cheese. Our hay guy gave me my "orders" yesterday - he wants a minimum of 20 pounds of cheddar by Christmas! LOL! God knows, I have the milk to do it now, but I need to find the time! I'll get him fixed up, though. Might not be 20 pounds, but it'll be something.
lol Jup......I used to soak in a tub, then drain and take a shower to get clean! Now I can't get in and out of a tub. Would love to have one of those million dollar walk in tubs though! They aren't quite that expensive, but might as well be for what they want for em! And don't you feel a bit guilty about charging $10 / pound for your cheese! Might be cheaper there, but even store bought cheese for a decent cheddar is $6-7 a pound and I'm sure even it's not anywhere near the quality of yours!

Good morning everyone!:) And a special good morning Lynn, to make up for yesterday's chopped liver incident.:blowkiss:
Dropped below 30 last night here, first time this fall. So I don't wanna hear about it being cold there.;)
You only got a like on that one for the good mornin' So hard to like posts that talk about frost bite. :D <3

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:hug:

My PS4 Pro will be here on Monday (big kid) Can't wait ! :bliss:

Keep warm x

Was that your Christmas present :sad:
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
Too funny!! My son is actually the more giving of my 2 kids. Most of the time he'll give me like a coupon book with things in it like feed the dogs etc for Christmas. It's not much but does help on those days that I don't feel like doing stuff. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning / Afternoon Lannie n Kad

Big Baby RBA with stock spaced Claptons 0.35ohm. A note to BB owners, you need the larger glass in the kit to use the RBA, lets wick her up and see what mess it causes lol

rky0io.jpg

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey now, what am I, chopped liver?
lmao! You wanna be one of Reign's wenches too??? You'll have to talk to him about that darlin........

but far as I'm concerned if yur here, you can come too........otherwise you'll have to see if Lynn can grab ya on the way or git yurself to NC and hitch a ride with her from there!

I'm southern, what can I say? When it gets below 40, I'm cold! Right Deb?
below what????????? No darlin.........it gets below 70 I'm cold........below 60 I'm freezin!! and anything below that I'm buried under piles of covers with the heat up and still miserable! lol yeah Imma weather wimp when it comes to cold! But you'll rarely if ever hear me complain about how hot it is. Of course I rarely have to go out in it when it's triple digits either. :D

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cant you tell I didn't build these but Ive been told they work better than they look

All wicked and ready

e6xdn4.jpg

2uh47qe.jpg

Note that it makes the tank taller

Lets fill her up and have a laugh.

Kad - Are you saying Atcha is a voluptuous female

I'd leg it too lol

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I better take a cue from Rixy before she gets here to read that
she's awake, as I'm sure you know. Just got a txt from her. it's so kewl to be able to get txts! They aren't my fav thing to do but very convenient when ya just need to tell someone something. For going back and forth, that gets on my nerves, just call me! hehehe

Lets fill her up and have a laugh.
Waiting for the results! :D

Ok..it seems like I've gotten pretty good at following directions. Case in point, open mouth, insert foot as far as it will go. I'm shutting up now! :confused:
huh????

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big baby beast, fully recommended !!

RBA working flawlessly, awesome flavor, I can only imagine what it's like with my own build, as good as any of their coils. Now this is worth a buy, just for that little velocity style RBA, Vapor way beyond the pre made coils, more airflow, no leaking or spitback, it's a winner.

Vaping at 55w

Well worth a shot if you need a tank for work or out and about, very much like the Serpent 25 with dual deck but airier.

EDIT - Flavor is better than the pre mades now the coil has wicked up better, this is something I will use everyday for sure.

You can chain vape this unlike the pre mades and pretty much vape the tank empty without dry hits.

Awesome :cheers:

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I watched the puppet master, omg, I loved that film as a teenager, now, its sooooooo bad
That movie freaked me out the first time I saw it. It's bad, but it has a freak factor to it. :confused:
hehehe good story! Hey ya gotta blow where the wind takes ya!

it's good for ya......give yur liver a break! :p

I have never been to the one down there even the whole time I lived in Galveston, and dated a living history buff. Have never been to the one up here (kinda) closer to us in Waxahachie either. But have always wanted to go to one. A friend of mine many many years ago, used to be on the brochure for the one in Houston. She played the harp, and would play at Renfest every year.

Glad you're feeling better. A walk on the beach sounds so wonderful! Specially if it were a warm one! I just woke up (fell asleep on the couch) and am freezing! had to go put more clothes on and am still freezing! It's 17 below!!! Ok, 53 for most folks. :D Seriously, if my son weren't here, I'd have the heater on!!

You tell em!!!

That is NOT the appropriate response to that!!!!!!! hehehe

hehehe Couldn't resist. Then again, I've always loved John Denver!

((((((((Rich))))))))) good to see ya!

Yipes.........that thing IS tiny! what is it a 350 mah??? lol

that's just so wrong!!

Yipes. So glad they're doing better though!

lmao............nearly didn't open that one that cuz I thought I figgered you were tryin to psych us out.

Did she get upset over something? Noticed she hasn't been around in a long time.

yeah and where the hell did those things come from?????

I saw that!

HEY!!! No bein nasty when it comes to dolphins!!! :lol:

and you too!!

You had to be reminded to check tracking!!!
shock.gif
Hope all went well at the doc's! Whut did he say? Besides stick out yur tongue or sumpthin

lmao!

hehehe at first thought you meant me instead of Emily (since she said she wuz gonna tell on ya to me the other day) and thought, well you at least had gotten a reprieve cuz I fell asleep on the couch.

:lol:

Good one!!!
ROTF!!!!!! I knew you were going to pull out those pans!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

YEAH man!!!! That would be a blast!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1500???? Yowsa!
Still won't last as long as most 18650s but that's not bad. Found it online for $35, add in a tank which might add at least another 20, you are up past $55. Figure B&M prices are typically at least 25% more than online prices, and add in sales tax, I could see in the neighborhood of 80 bucks. Not that I'd pay it for that mod, but I don't think she got ripped off any more than any other B&M purchase.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Still won't last as long as most 18650s but that's not bad. Found it online for $35, add in a tank which might add at least another 20, you are up past $55. Figure B&M prices are typically at least 25% more than online prices, and add in sales tax, I could see in the neighborhood of 80 bucks. Not that I'd pay it for that mod, but I don't think she got ripped off any more than any other B&M purchase.
Thanks for doing the research on it babe. I'm excited to have it now. Gonna get it charged up!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As good as any RTA, I think I could even wick it a little less.
I will do my own build next week for y'all.
Can't wait for "the trip" next year. You'll need to bring some Jelly donut cuz I know what that tastes like in mine, and I can't wait to try one of yur mod/tank combos all done up right, to see if I like a vape like that.

ROTF!!!!!! I knew you were going to pull out those pans!
Jup! That was a line em up and beat em all kinda day!

Deb!!!!!! lol!
whut??? that wuz nuttin compared to them fellers!!

I'm waiting.............................................for you to get whacked. hehehehe
I'm stayin outta this.........whatever y'all do or do not do with condiments is none of my business!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't wait for "the trip" next year. You'll need to bring some Jelly donut cuz I know what that tastes like in mine, and I can't wait to try one of yur mod/tank combos all done up right, to see if I like a vape like that.

Jup! That was a line em up and beat em all kinda day!

whut??? that wuz nuttin compared to them fellers!!

I'm stayin outta this.........whatever y'all do or do not do with condiments is none of my business!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
OMG you're cracking me up today!!!!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG you're cracking me up today!!!!
Happy to oblige!! :D

Ohhhhhhhhh and I have the most wonderful, fantastic, stupdendous, glorious news!!! Well............it is to me.....and y'all will ike it just cuz y'all care about me.

I've been worried about this for a few years now since my stamp stuff has been in storage for years............. Yesterday after a lovely vets lunch with my son............we stopped by storage, found my ink pads and a box of some of my stamps. Not only are the ink pads not warped really........they aren't even totally dried out!! The rubber on my stamps hasn't cracked either! I soaked my ink pads in reinker before they got packed away, and conditioned my stamps really well, but I was still so worried cuz they were supposed to be a climate controlled storage and weren't.

Haven't been able to try em out yet, cuz I didn't find the box with stamp cleaner stuff in it. I did find a little bit of cardstock, but need to find my paper trimmers, scrub pads, things like that so I can actually make some stuff! But am overjoyed that many hundreds of dollars of stamp stuff that I cannot replace hasn't been ruined!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Ohhhhhhhhh and I have the most wonderful, fantastic, stupdendous, glorious news!!! Well............it is to me.....and y'all will ike it just cuz y'all care about me.

I've been worried about this for a few years now since my stamp stuff has been in storage for years............. Yesterday after a lovely vets lunch with my son............we stopped by storage, found my ink pads and a box of some of my stamps. Not only are the ink pads not warped really........they aren't even totally dried out!! The rubber on my stamps hasn't cracked either! I soaked my ink pads in reinker before they got packed away, and conditioned my stamps really well, but I was still so worried cuz they were supposed to be a climate controlled storage and weren't.

Haven't been able to try em out yet, cuz I didn't find the box with stamp cleaner stuff in it. I did find a little bit of cardstock, but need to find my paper trimmers, scrub pads, things like that so I can actually make some stuff! But am overjoyed that many hundreds of dollars of stamp stuff that I cannot replace hasn't been ruined!
That's awesome Deb! And now that you have a cell phone you can take pics of your work and post them! Waaaaahooooooooo!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

WOOHOO!!! :stars::hearts::stars2:Awesome news!!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks y'all........and jup Lynn. I'm trying now to get some of the stuff I got off my old phone posted in a gallery album here. thought I had done that, but I musta dreamed I did it or just thought about doin it. Really wondering if I dreamed I did it cuz I kinda remember doin it and it aint there.

VU Sponsors