Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ssshhhhhhhhhh don't say that out loud!!! I mean..........I cannot confirm this!

JUP!!
You guys are so sweet. I admit it. I'm was getting pretty depressed. It's embarrassing, but I have A.D.D. so bad, it takes a LONG time for me to read. It depresses me because I so want to be able to read and understand everything people post. But sometimes I can't. Sometimes I have to read a sentence 3 - 5 times just to understand it. And watching a movie? Well, a 2 hour movie takes me about 6 hours to watch. Because my mind is always racing and going in different directions. I'm just blessed to have a job where the code is in chunks. Kind of like my brain. :( You guys make me feel a lot better.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys are so sweet. I admit it. I'm was getting pretty depressed. It's embarrassing, but I have A.D.D. so bad, it takes a LONG time for me to read. It depresses me because I so want to be able to read and understand everything people post. But sometimes I can't. Sometimes I have to read a sentence 3 - 5 times just to understand it. And watching a movie? Well, a 2 hour movie takes me about 6 hours to watch. Because my mind is always racing and going in different directions. I'm just blessed to have a job where the code is in chunks. Kind of like my brain. :( You guys make me feel a lot better.
awwwwwww :) Glad yur feelin better. I don't have ADD, but I have trouble concentrating from an accident. So I have a lot of the same issues. My mind jumps from one thing to another quickly.

And...........I'm an idjit. Yanno I said I could remember uploading the cards.....and wondered if I dreamed it, cuz they weren't in the gallery on ecf............well............duhhhh it's cuz I put em on photobucket instead, cuz I figgered that would be a better place to put em

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/DebadooB/library/Debs Cards and Papercrafting?sort=9&page=1

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
awwwwwww :) Glad yur feelin better. I don't have ADD, but I have trouble concentrating from an accident. So I have a lot of the same issues. My mind jumps from one thing to another quickly.

And...........I'm an idjit. Yanno I said I could remember uploading the cards.....and wondered if I dreamed it, cuz they weren't in the gallery on ecf............well............duhhhh it's cuz I put em on photobucket instead, cuz I figgered that would be a better place to put em

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/DebadooB/library/Debs Cards and Papercrafting?sort=9&page=1
Lovely! You're very talented!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Those are GORGEOUS Deb!!!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And Atcha, I have a mild form of ADD too. Mine was actually diagnosed when I had my son tested for the same. I guess he inherited it from me. And it's also what makes my job so hard. I have to walk about a hundred yards between the cells I have to feed. And I get distracted very easily unless I have some kind of background "noise" to focus on. That's not happening at work so I have a very hard time focusing on what needs to be done as I walk between the cells. I'm a temp so the bosses there don't care what MY problem is, they just focus on what I don't get done. :sad:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And Atcha, I have a mild form of ADD too. Mine was actually diagnosed when I had my son tested for the same. I guess he inherited it from me. And it's also what makes my job so hard. I have to walk about a hundred yards between the cells I have to feed. And I get distracted very easily unless I have some kind of background "noise" to focus on. That's not happening at work so I have a very hard time focusing on what needs to be done as I walk between the cells. I'm a temp so the bosses there don't care what MY problem is, they just focus on what I don't get done. :sad:
that really stinks hun.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow Lynn. My son inherited mine too. I have to work with headphones and white noise or I won't get anything done.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Jup that would be kewl! I always thought it would be so fun to travel around in an RV and sell crafts and things, but wouldn't want the pressure of having to do enough of it to make a living, cuz then it becomes work and that's when my mojo dries up
I still want to go to the beach and sell seashell artwork. And wear hippie clothes.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got a few surprises for you..................:devil:
lt_mag_26119.jpg

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years